REALITY

By TheyLoveMeechie

We Live In Reality โ™ฅ๏ธRead To Find Out! More

Intro๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Read SS PLEASE
4.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.

5.

55 2 1
By TheyLoveMeechie

We was in class and it was hard trying to pretend what happened last night didn't.

Desmond^^^

He sat back there talking to Derrick. Everybody started presenting and I just sat at my desk out of it.
______
Before I knew it school was out.

"D ain't you gone give us an assignment?" Mia said. "Nah y'all are free today. Just leave your journals in the back." "Okay." She said.

Everybody was grabbing their bags to leave.

I sat at my desk exhausted.

"Diamond?" I looked up to see Desmond. "Wassup?" I asked feeling nervous.

"Chris won't be able to get me today can you drop me off?" "Ummm yeah I have to stay and grade these papers so if you wanna get some to eat or some and be back that's fine."

Chris won't let him drive his car until he pass his driver's test.

"Okay you want some?"

"Ummm yeah where you going?"

"Sonic right down the street." "Some mozzarella sticks and a Oreo milkshake."

"I gotcha."

He left out and I could finally breath.

Des was indeed fine as hell but damn this just don't sit right with me.

I laid my head on the desk.

Desmond POV
I got back and she was sleep on the desk.

I closed the door.

"D?" She didn't move. I tapped her shoulder. "Hm?" "I'm back."

"Okay." She sat up moving her hair out her face. "I got you the ham burrito combo with a large mozzarella stick and yo milkshake."

"Thank you I'm so hungry."

I gave it to her.

"Did you start grading?" "No I fell asleep." "How much you got to do?"

"Too damn much."

"I can help." I sat across from her and started eating. "Nah you can't grade y'all papers." "Who's going to know?"

She looked.

"Okay I do one stack you do the other."

"Sayless." I told her.

We ate before we got started.
________
We had finally finished. "What time is it?" She asked. "6."

"Damn 4 hours." She said laughing.

"Yeah can I talk to you?" "About yesterday?" "Yeah." She sighed. "Des look-." "I already know what you gone say D so just let me say some real quick."

She nodded.

"Diamond I never expected to catch feelings for you but it's like some sparked in me.

We would text all day, I used to see you walk around the house in lil bitty shorts, we started FaceTiming when you moved out, and then it was like you was the only one that got me you know ?" She smiled.

"Desmond I'm glad to hear you felt like you had somebody because I genuinely do care for you. Me wearing the shorts and stuff I knew it could get weird.

Especially with us both being so young and close in age.

We developed an unbreakable bond Des.

I didn't think of how this would affect you Desmond and I'm sorry."

"So you don't feel the same?"

She looked down. I got up and went behind her desk. I turned her chair. She kept staring down. I lifted her head up.

"Look at me."

She did.

"You didn't feel anything last night?"

"Desmond." I kissed her again. She kissed back of course. I pulled away slowly and she looked at me. "Tell me you didn't feel anything."

"Desmond I haven't been touched by a man in years except that landlord.

I don't know."

"You ever kissed Chris?"

"No. I never let him." "But you let me Diamond. That's not a coincidence ma." "Des even so how would we even explain that to Chris?"

"He's not your husband not even your damn boyfriend. I don't care what he thinks."

"My son."

"Look baby. Zay will forever be like a brother to me." "That's the thing Des he sees you as a big brother.

What do he do when he sees his mother kissing on a guy he sees as a brother.

He sees Chris as a second father."

"Tino is his father.

Chris wants that to be his son that's why he do that. He feels like he's paying Tino back.

No matter what he tells you.

Chris only do that shit because they let Tino die in that battle. He was trying to save they ass when he died.

I'm there for Zay but I don't need a title to validate that.

He's not some type of payback for me.

I love him and you."

She looked.

"Can I just think on it?" I looked at her. "Yeah ma. Take all the time you need."

I walked off.

"I'll be in the car."

"Okay."

Diamond POV
I just wanted to ram my head into a fucking table man.

Im stuck literally but he was right.

Every time he leaned in I kissed back versus Chris I always pushed off. I'm so confused. I packed my stuff up.

Then he has to ride home with me.

I turned the lights off and locked my door.

I went to the car and he just had his headphones in.

I pulled off.

"Desmond?" He ignored me.

Damn he act just like his uncle. I turned the radio up and dashed home. Men are stupid.

I was driving when the next thing I knew it was a huge impact on my side of the car. My car started spinning.

"Diamond!" Desmond yelled.

I tried to control the car when it was another smack on my side.

I felt the car in the air.

"Desmond?" I said crying.

The car was flipping and it was nothing else I could do. "Des." I grabbed him.

We just held each other as it flipped.

"Desmond tell my son I love him." I said. "We gone be straight D. I promise." I cried so hard.

I noticed blood.

"The answer is yes Des!" I said softly. The car stopped. I noticed blood and seen he was passed out.

"Des!" I kept shaking him.

He didn't  move.

"Okay okay what to do?" I asked myself.

We was upside down. Taking the seat belts off will cause gravity to instantly crush us.

"Help!!!" I screamed.

I started feeling light headed.

"Please. My son. I have a son!" I yelled.

"Fuckkkk!" I screamed then everything went black. Please no.
________
"Tinoooooo!" I screamed.

"Yessss?" "Come here." Here I was 15 and was at the scariest point of my life.

Barely a sophomore.

Life hasn't even started for me yet.

"Where you at?" "The bathroom baby." He came in. "Why you crying?" I looked up at him. "I um missed my period so I had somebody get me a pregnancy test.

Tino I'm pregnant." I gave it to him.

He put his face in his hands.

He just turned 16. We wasn't ready to be anyone's parents.

"I mean I'll get an abortion Tino."

"No. No." He hugged me. "We gone be good baby. We gone be the best damn parents the world has ever seen."

"Tino as much as you wanna believe that we are too young."

"We laid in that bed.

I fucked you with no protection.

You knew you wasn't on birth control baby.

We had sex knowing the consequences baby. I love you and this baby." I kissed him. "I love you way more baby."

Desmond POV
I woke up with bright lights in my face.

"He's up!" I heard somebody yell. People surrounded me.

"Hey Desmond.

I'm nurse Moore. You were in an accident." "Diamond ? Where's Diamond?" I asked. "She's in the other room she's fine okay?

You're lucky to make it out that crash alive but to make it out with little to no injuries?

Boy you are a miracle.

You have stitches in your forehead from a shard of glass cutting you. The impact made you pass out but other than that you're good to go."

I nodded.

"Can I see her?"

"She's in surgery right now." "What happened to her?" "We can only tell blood family."

I sighed.

"You know I asked her to be my girlfriend today and she um I think right before I blacked out she said yes."

The nurse smiled.

"Look. I may not be able to tell you her condition but I promise when we get her out of surgery. She's all yours."

"I appreciate that. Can I leave?"

"Yeap just sign these papers."

I did as told. "Your uncle is downstairs." "Thanks." "No problem. Y'all be safe she should be just a little longer and we get her switched over then you can see your girl."

"I appreciate y'all for real."

She smiled.

I changed outta this nurse gown to my original clothes. They had blood on them.

"What the fuck?" I said.

I gotta go change.

I went to the lobby to see Chris and Zay. "Des!!" Zay ran and hugged me.

"You good?" Chris said hugging me.

"Yeah it's her I'm worried about." "They wouldn't tell us either. Isiah is her only blood but he's too young."

"Her dad!" I said.

"Damn how could I forget about him." Chris said. "Ight the nurse said we could see her in a few so let me get out these blood stained clothes. You go get her father and we come back here."

He gave me my keys.

"Come on I'll drop you off and we can meet back here." I nodded.
__\\____
I showered and changed into this real quick.

I called my uncle to see where they was.

Hello?

Y'all got him?

Pulling up now.

Should I go to the hospital or there?

Go to the hospital it'll only be 2 seconds.

Okay sayless how Zay holding up?

Ion think he really understand the situation.

Ight. See y'all in a minute.

I hung up and decided to stop and get her some flowers and balloons and shit since they wasn't there yet.
____
I pulled back up and seen Zay running out the car. "Zay come here."

My youngin was fresh as hell. He was a tall ass 5 year old yet she always picking him up.

He ran over.

"Help me get this stuff for your mommy."

"Okayyy."

He grabbed the bags. I grabbed this big ass bear I bought and the balloons. "What's allat?" Chris asked. "Y'all was still out so I stopped and got some stuff for her."

He nodded.

"Hey Mr. Valentine."

"Wassup Des." We walked in. "Nurse Moore?" I called her. "Yes?" She asked.

"This is her father."

"Mr. Valentine?" "Yes ma'am." He showed his I.D. "Okay would you like to know alone?" "Nah they her family too."

"Okay guys so Diamond's side of the car was hit the most.

It was a 3 car pile up.

A car ran the light and smacked her car making it serve and hit another car that smack her side again. That car was a truck.

It sent her car flying through the air when it started flipping it landed upside down.

Diamond had to get shards of class removed from her arm and chest. She's also in a neck brace because her neck popped out of place, and." The lady looked down.

"And what?"

"Her leg was almost amputated.

The wheel was smashing her stomach and everything else pushed down on her leg and they couldn't really remove her so they was going to amputate her leg.

A bystander told them it was another way and helped. She had surgery on her leg too.

I'm pretty sure she'll walk again.

She'll be in a cast for a few weeks and she flat lined a few times.

We got her stable as of right now."

I held it together.

"When can we see her?" He daddy said with his voice cracking. "Follow me."

We went to the room.

She laid their just staring at the ceiling.

With tubes all in her face.

Her leg was leveled with some rope thingy.

"Mommy!!" Zay ran over but she couldn't really move anything.

I put her bear and stuff down.

"Hey baby." She said.

"I thought you was going with daddy." He said crying. "I would never leave —." She started seizing up.

She was shaking and her eyes rolled back.

"Mommyyyy!" He screamed.

Chris grabbed him and her dad screamed for a nurse. "I need everybody out right now!" They yelled. We all left out.

"My mommy." Zay cried.

I picked him up.

"She good. She a fighter man." I kissed his forehead. "She good I promise Zay."

"What if she go with daddy?"

"She won't. I promise."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

706 44 23
Tears speak louder than a million words can explain .
1.7K 32 25
You'd think life would be easy. It would be okay. As easy as picking flowers. Well, it's not. Life is hard. It is unexpected. As unexpected as erupt...
1K 90 51
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ข๐œ๐ข๐ญ.
64 0 10
sometimes miracle happens, but at what cost what happens when wishes actually do come true..