๐˜‰๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ด

By Euphoric_18

"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’š ๐’Œ๐’๐’†๐’˜ ๐’Š๐’•. ๐‘ป๐’Š๐’Ž๐’†, ๐’…๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’†, ๐’๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’„๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐’”๐’†๐’‘๐’‚๐’“๐’‚๐’•๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Ž. ๐‘ฉ๏ฟฝ... More

โ€ขIntroductionโ€ข
โ€ข Prologue โ€ข
โ€ข 1 โ€ข
โ€ข 2 โ€ข
โ€ข 3 โ€ข
โ€ข 4 โ€ข
โ€ข 5 โ€ข
โ€ข 6 โ€ข
โ€ข 7 โ€ข
โ€ข 8 โ€ข
โ€ข 9 โ€ข
โ€ข 10 โ€ข
โ€ข 11 โ€ข
โ€ข 12 โ€ข
โ€ข 13 โ€ข
โ€ข 14 โ€ข
โ€ข 15 โ€ข
โ€ข 16 โ€ข
โ€ข 17 โ€ข
โ€ข 18 โ€ข
โ€ข 19 I โ€ข
โ€ข19 IIโ€ข
โ€ข 20 โ€ข
A Sincere Request
Thank youโค
โ€ข 21 โ€ข
โ€ข 22 โ€ข
Requesting Again
โ€ข 23 โ€ข
โ€ข 24 I โ€ข
โ€ข 25 โ€ข
โ€ข 26 โ€ข
โ€ข 27 โ€ข
Hey.
Hey again...
long time no see
โ€ข 28 โ€ข
a little sneak peek

โ€ข 24 II โ€ข

2.3K 231 111
By Euphoric_18

This is a compensation for making you guys wait for so long.

Go on!
______________________________________________

It was past 11:30 yet the roads were as busy and active as it was evening. The whole city was illuminated with lights all over and the energy of people forged an alive atmosphere. Naina had only heard about Mumbai being named as the 'City that never sleeps' but had never gotten a chance to explore it and now she was out at this hour of the night with Sameer. This whole situation bubbled a sort of zing inside her.

Sameer glanced beside him at her. She sat gazing outside the window with a serene expression on her face. Right from when she had gotten to know about the internship, her face had been gleaming. She looked happy, her smile was literally reaching her eyes for the first time. Though she wasn't expressing it, he could tell how delighted she was.

"Kahan chalna hai?" He asked cutting the silence.

"Aap bataiye...mujhe toh thik se pata hi nahi hai yahan ki jagahon ke baare mein..." She replied looking at him.

"Bohot jagah hain...kuch chaat wagarah khaani hai toh batao, ya fir ice-cream bhi khaa sakte hain, or if you don't want to eat anything, uske liye bhi kaafi options hain..." He asked switching the gear.

"Umm...ice-cream khaane jaa sakte hain...?" It came out more as a question resulting in him creasing his brows, "Mujhse kya puchh rahi ho? Tum batao."

"Nahi agar aapko pasand nahi hai toh fir hum kahin aur chalenge..." She said in a soft voice.

He pursed his lips and spoke after a minute, "Hum yahan kiski wajah se aaye hain?"

She saw the car being pulled over to the side of the road and presumed he was angry. Adding more to the anxiety, he turned his gaze towards her with a blank expression on his face.

"Internship ki wajah se..." She answered in a hesitant tone. "Kiski?" He asked.

She nervously pointed at her herself. His expression eased, "Toh mujhse kyun pucha fir?" Not waiting for her reply, he continued, "Naina, hum friends hai na...tum jab chahe mujhse bina jhijhak ke kuch bhi keh sakti ho...kitni baar bola hai tumse." Her gaze remained still at her lap.

"Ab jab tak tum khud nahi bologi ki kahan jana hai...hum yahin baithenge..." He crossed his hands against his chest and looked at her through the corner of his vision.

The way he turned a blind eye to her ran a shudder down through her body. She got worried and instantly spoke, "Aap naraz mat hoiye...hum ice-cream khaane chalte hain..." Her naive tone made him drop his hands and she saw a smile breaking on his face. "Dekha, itna easy hota hai bolna...tum hi bina matlab ki tension leti ho. Ab chalo."

"Kahan?" Came her prompt reply.

"Ice-cream khaane." He shrugged. A frown appeared on her face as she looked outside to find any ice-cream parlor or vendor but none came into her vision except for a few shops and pedestrians. It was a local alley where further cars had been parked. Through the windshield, she found him already out of the car. "Bahar aao." He mouthed and she followed. Coming out, she asked, "Yahan toh koi ice cream wala nahi hai?"

He began to walk not before locking the car and replied, "I know. Yahan se thoda aage jaake ek bohot famous ice-cream parlor hai, but wahan parking ka kaafi problem rehta hai, isliye thoda walk karna padega."

She nodded and they both resumed walking in silence. His expressionless face made her presume his mood was still sore. Taking quick strides to match with his pace, she voiced out, "Aap abhi bhi gussa hain kya? I promise main aage se dhyan rakhungi." A smile broke onto his face at her naivety.

"Arey main naraz nahi hun. Bas thoda mazak kar raha tha tumse. Agar tab thik se baat karta toh tum bolti bhi nahi ki icecream khaani hai." He said.

She stared at him and noticed that they had already reached before he had asked her to say it. This means he had deliberately created the whole scene just to make her let out her choice. She didn't know how, but he had succeeded in doing it without implanting any uneasiness.

A few minutes later, they reached a small but neat looking ice cream parlor. It appeared like it had been opened recently. A counter for placing the orders had been given a separate place in the corner. On the front side, the benches were placed making a sitting area for the customers. They weren't ordinary benches. A well-designed strategy had been applied to grab the attention of people. Two tires, one over other, painted with different colors were kept at the either side providing support over which a long wooden board was fixed as a seat.

The weather was comfortably pleasant. Reaching in front of the counter, Sameer gazed up at the menu flashing on a screen and asked, "Batao, kounsa flavor logi?"

She scanned each one for some time only to be confused the next minute. There was a variety of flavors she hadn't ever heard of. Even the three different flavors having chocolate in their names amazed her. After all, she had never been to an ice-cream parlor before. It was a privilege she had always been kept devoid of. She had only been to those local vendors on the streets and that too had diminished owing to the setback in her budget. She had curbed her fancies for the sake of surviving peacefully ever since she had begun to live alone. Going for the safe side, she uttered, "Butterscotch thik hai..."

"Yeh toh bohot basic hai...kuch specials mein se try karo na." He advised.

Embarassment filled up inside her as she thought of how even a simple task of deciding an ice-cream flavor was a struggle for her.

Sameer noticed the frown appearing on her forehead and took it as if she wasn't able to choose one from so many. He glanced once at the vendor who was now attending to the other set of customers. Leaning down his head a little, he asked, "Naina, itna kya soch rahi ho...ek flavour hi toh decide karna hai..."

She contemplated whether to tell him the truth or not before saying in a soft voice, "Actually, maine pehle kabhi yeh sab try nahi kiye hain, isliye pata nahi kounsa choose karun..." Noticing the hesitance in her voice, he asked in gentle tone, "Acha mujhe batao...chocolate pasand hai tumhe?"

She nodded faintly. "Fir toh tumhe yeh pasand aayega..." He paused to call out the vendor, "Excuse me, one Belgian chocolate and one American nut please." When asked for the number of scoops, he ordered two for each. Now came the time for payment. Both of them took their purses out at the same time when they were told about the amount to be paid. Sameer was about to hand in the cash when Naina intervened, "Main kar dungi...treat meri taraf se hai na..." She said making him raise his brows.

"Arey nahi nahi...main kar raha hun na..." He again lifted his hand but Naina again didn't let him pay by pushing his hand slightly. There was no way she was going to let him spend the money when he had himself asked for the treat. But the determined look on his face clearly declared he won't budge and so, she chose the other way. Shifting her gaze behind him, she exclaimed, "Sameer, aapki car!" He immediately looked back allowing her to pay even before he could realize.

He looked at her or more like gaped at her for such a clever act. He hadn't seen it coming and that too from her, the reason why he got convinced. She chuckled seeing his face and for some reason, his face softened as he saw her. The announcement for their order being ready broke his trance and he picked up both the bowls. Turning to the side, he now found her taking in the surroundings.

"Chalo baithte hain." He said passing her bowl. She took it and they both moved to a vacant bench. There weren't many people emanating a rather calm environment. Both of them got seated keeping an arm's length distance between them. A few minutes passed by in silence with them devouring their ice-creams.

"Kaisi lag rahi hai?" He asked.

"Achhi hai..." She said in a pleased tone.

"Bohot chaalu ho tum." He said making an accusing face. Out of habit, she tucked a strand behind her ear and replied, "Aapne hi toh kaha tha treat ke liye fir main aapko pay karne kaise deti?"

The hint of a smile on her face made him smile too and finally let go of it. Taking a bite from his own, he took a glimpse of her which lasted longer than he intended, without her knowledge. The way her soft lips closed over the little portion of ice-cream on the spoon sent his thoughts to a not-so-masoom path.

The chocolate syrup wasn't helping much either. Another bite and it trailed down her lower lip causing her to roll out her tongue to wipe it off. His eyes darkened. It was like someone had pushed the slow-motion button resulting in him clearly seeing every movement. With a dire need to divert his attention shortly, he opted to strike up a conversation.

"So, kya rahega iss program mein tumhare?" He asked averting his gaze from her.

"Yeh basically ek three weeks ki internship hai, ek tarah se training hi. Har week humein tasks milenge writing ke liye, kuch basics and tips jo writing mein helpful hote hain unke baare mein bhi batayenge. Last week mein humein humara final assignment milega. Agar woh pass kar liya toh main usi company ke liye ek writer bann sakti hun." The glow in her eyes was back as she told him everything.

"Ek baat puchu?" He asked in return. She nodded.

"Kya tum humesha se Finance mein jaana chahti thi?" He asked scooping a bite.

Her expression changed from bright to pale. A sad smile crept on her face. Taking a deep breath, she looked at him and answered, "Main aapko ek chhota sa secret batau?"

He nodded with a curious gaze allowing her to continue, "Main humesha se writer banna chahti thi. It was my dream." She said softly catching him off guard with this new information.

"Fir kya hua?" He couldn't help but ask.

She took a small bite of her ice cream and went on to tell him without looking at him, "Main school mein thi jab pehli baar mujhe laga ki shayad main ek achi writer ban sakti hun. Competitions aur contests mein part leti rehti thi main, sabko articles aur stories pasand bhi aate the. Mere teachers bhi mujhe encourage karte the par fir..."

"Fir?" Came his low voice.

"Main jab bhi koshish karti thi Mummy-Papa ko batane ki, woh kabhi dhyan nahi dete the. Unhone kabhi meri kisi achievement ko appreciate hi nahi kara. Sirf aise hi bina mann ke congrats bol dete the aur bas keh dete the ki padhai pe dhyan do. Dheere dheere sab kuch change ho gaya. Maine decide kiya ki mujhe kuch aisa karna hai jisse mujhe unpe dependent na hona pade. Isliye maine commerce choose kiya aur fir usi ki padhai mein busy ho gayi aur writing ka sapna kahin peeche hi reh gaya..."

Throughout this whole time, her gaze was fixed on the ground as if all the memories had gotten revived and were flashing through her mind, "Jab maine Mumbai mein akele rehna shuru kiya tab mere paas zyada paise nahi the. Mujhe yahan ke baare mein kuch thik se pata hi nahi tha isliye maine ek local magazine ke liye articles likhna shuru kar diya. Zyada paise toh nahi milte the par kharche ke liye kaafi hote the. Fir Nanaji se milne ke baad mujhe aapki company ka pata chala aur maine apply kar diya."

By now, Sameer had shifted closer to her side noticing the hoarseness in her voice. Her eyes were glistening but she was restraining herself from breaking down again. She didn't lift her gaze until she felt an arm wrapping around her shoulders. He pulled her in an almost side hug lending the comfort she needed and she let him, being unable to abstain from the warmth propagating from it.

"It's okay Naina. Zaroori nahi ki jo humne socha ho humein wahi mile. Tumne hi kaha tha na, negative ko positive tareeke se dekhne ko, toh dekho na, aaj tum khud ke pairo pe khadi ho, ek decent job hai tumhari...aur tumhe firse apna sapna pura karne ka chance mil raha hai. So, zaruri nahi ki jo humne socha ho woh tabhi mile. Kismat thodi tedi chiz hai, woh tumhe sab kuch degi par sahi waqt aane par. Shayad tab, jab tumne socha bhi nahi hoga..." He kept saying in a soothing voice, his thumb rubbing circles on her shoulder.

The moment was vulnerable for her but his words were succeeding to restore her strength. She carefully listened to all of it thinking how had she gotten so lucky to have a person who'd listen to her troubles. Lifting her gaze, she looked at him who was already looking at her. He withdrew his hand back inducing an instant sense of emptiness inside her on losing his touch but she gathered herself.

"Thank you Sameer, meri help karne ke liye, mujhe encourage karne ke liye. Agar uss din aap nahi bolte toh shayad mujhe fir yeh chance nahi mil pata. Aap nahi jaante but this means a lot to me." She said with gratitude clearly reflecting in her eyes.

He smiled softly, "Maine bhi bas tumhe ek idea diya tha kyunki mujhe laga ki itna acha talent waste karna sahi nahi hai. I am happy ki tum apne passion ko follow kar rahi ho par yeh sirf pehli seedi hai. You have a long way to go...Aur tum firse mujhe thank you bolne lagi...maine kuch kaha tha na tumse...dosti mein..." He lifted his brows.

"No sorry, no thank you..." She completed, Her lips curling up in a smile that was enough to provide him with the satisfaction that she was okay now. This piece of information had piqued curiosity inside him. He wanted to know more about her life, about how she had managed to live alone in a city completely strange to her but decided against it not willing to ruin her happy moment.

Finishing their remaining ice cream which had now melted, they both got up and discarded their empty bowls in the dustbin kept nearby. As Sameer went to get some napkins to wipe their hands, Naina saw a group of three kids standing at a distance. Their clothes weren't in very good condition. Her heart clenched as she saw the way they were eyeing the ice creams in the hands of the people busy relishing them. Walking towards the counter, she stood beside Sameer facing the vendor, "Excuse me, three butterscotch scoops please."

Sameer looked at her in confusion, "Yeh kiske liye?" He asked watching her take out the notes from her purse. She nudged her head towards the kids, "Unke liye. Pata nahi kitni der se khade hain wahan pe..." He glanced in the same direction and his gaze fell on the kids. Her generosity reminded him about Nanu having a similar trait. He too always used to think about the welfare of others and treated everyone with equality.

The vendor placed a big bowl containing three scoops of Butterscotch flavour. She was about to pay but this time, Sameer held her hand saying, "Uh huh...main pay karunga iss baar..." Knowing that she would try to impede, he threw a challenging look at her shutting off the intentions in her mind.

Taking the bowl, she rushed up to the kids and knelt before them, "Yeh aapke liye..." The smile lighting up their faces filled her heart with contentment. One of them instantly reached for it and took it in his hands, "Shukriya Didi." All three of them flashed their not-so-perfect set of teeth before getting engaged in gobbling up the ice cream. The sight in front of him was enough to put a warm smile on his face. Her sensible and down-to-earth nature was why he had befriended her in the first place.

Straightening up, Naina turned back and found him standing with his hands in the pockets of his pants. His warm gaze was fixed on her making her heart skip a beat. Time stopped ticking as they stood facing each other, lost in their thoughts, the gentle breeze whizzing past between them.

Sameer was looking at the most unselfish woman he had ever met. She knew how to handle things, how to correct the wrong, how to manage everything but the pain she had endured was yet concealed inside. That night she was there for him and now it was time to be there for her. She deserved to be happy, to enjoy her life carefree and as a genuine friend, it was his duty now to give her what she had missed.

The decision to give it a try had been taken just for the sake of his friendship, but now, as she had gotten selected for the internship, she was seeing a new path getting cleared for herself. This was her long-lost dream and she had finally gotten an opportunity to fulfill it, all because of the man in front of her. The man who never judged her, who listened patiently to her, who considered that her choices matter and who was becoming important to her.

A loud chattering group of youngsters broke their reverie. He stepped forward in her direction making her eyelashes veil down. "Chalein?"

She nodded in approval and they both proceeded their walk towards the car. The road was nearly desolate with only a couple of vehicles passing by. Naina was walking at the side of the main road while Sameer was on the other side.

All of a sudden, a bike came out of nowhere with a flying speed and passed by close to her causing her to jerk. He immediately grabbed her arm and switched their positions without saying anything, now him walking by the road's side. His thoughtful move took her aback. Walking through the bustling roads wasn't new to her but it had always been a battle she had a weak hand in. She was sent into a daze where she couldn't decipher what was happening. How can he be so considerate?

At last, they entered the eerily silent street where their car was parked. Sitting in the car, they both put on their seat belts after which he started the engine and drove off. While driving on the highway, he broke the silence, "Toh..." He stretched the word.

"Toh?" Came her prompt reply.

"Kaisa rahi tumhari first late night outing?" He asked switching the gear. "Achha tha...ice-cream bhi achi lagi mujhe..." She somehow ate up the 'thank you' word that was on her tongue. He smiled pulling back his attention on the road.

Everything she had told him stirred up something inside him, compelling him to remember if he had ever faced any trouble when it came to his career. The answer was clearly a no. It had always been fixed like a nail on a wall that he would choose business. It ran in his blood. Therefore, he had never bothered to look for any other option.

He always knew he had a family business providing him with the platform, yet, he never took it for granted. This side of her story allowed him to see her in a new light. Her hardworking disposition was like a stimulant to him filling him up with determination to do much better and excel in his field. The acclaims were of no use until and unless he proves that he can do much bigger.

Naina kept gazing out of the window, lost in her own world. As she reminisced about all of their moments, a content smile found its place instinctively on her face.

The midnight moon enveloped under the greyish clouds, at last, peeked out to meet with the shimmering stars sprinkled all over the sky like dust.

* * * * *

The next day, they both had woken up a bit later than the usual time ending up in a last-minute rush.

Naina was sitting in her cabin busy completing her analysis of the monthly report which was a tedious task. Suddenly, she felt her heartbeat flutter as she sensed something. Her gaze involuntarily moved towards the glass door and there she caught the sight of Sameer. He was standing outside conversing with the head of the marketing department. His one hand was tugged inside the pocket of his gray pants, the other one making gestures as he spoke. The formal stance and the earnest look occupying his facial features reflected a potent aura around him.

Memories of last night were still fresh in her mind. No one could say that the person who had the leverage to intimidate anyone had a warm and caring side too. The silky black mane was set perfectly underscoring his drop-dead gorgeousness. The combination of black and grey always suited him.

She wasn't able to remove her gaze from him, the paperwork now lay forgotten on the table. Disrupting the moment, Smriti barged inside her cabin making blood rush up to her cheeks as if she had been caught in an act of ogling her husband. Not wanting to make it look obvious, she ran a hand on her cheeks to conceal the tinge of red and shifted her attention instantly to her work, but Smriti's wicked smile implied she had noticed her.

Walking towards her table, she took a seat. Naina glanced up to find her still smiling cheekily. "Dil hai ke maanta nahi..." She sang dramatically.

"Naina ji...ghar pe bhi pura din rehte hain na saamne, tab bhi..." She wiggled her eyebrows playfully.

"Aisa kuch nahi hai." Looking up, she said in a neutral voice. Her gaze fell involuntarily shifted to him who had dispersed the conversation and was now passing through the front of her cabin. Just then, he turned his face and glanced at her as if he had sensed her gaze. He lifted his hand, waved it a little, and passed a smile to her that was enough to send butterflies in her stomach. Her pulse rate picked up the pace. Lifting her hand, she too reciprocated with the same gesture. Only when he left her vision did she avert her gaze only to be met by Smriti's as she sat resting her cheek on her plan giving a teasing look to her.

"Pata hai kabhi kabhi na tum logon ko dekhke lagta hi nahi hai ki tum couple ho. Abhi bhi tum sir ko aise dekh rahi thi jaise teenage girls apne crushes ko nihaarti hain. God Naina...tumhe apna face sheeshe mein dekhna chahiye...aisa laal ho rakhe hain tumhare gaal..." She said between giggles making Naina scowl. Before she could say anything, Smriti began, "Waise tumhari galti nahi hai, koi itna smart aur handsome ho toh nazarein hatt hi na paaye..."

Lagte toh hain.

Kya ho gaya hai yeh tujhe Naina?!

"Aur black mein toh itne hot lagte hain na sir..." Naina tried to control her thoughts but this one sentence snapped her back to reality.

Smriti heard Naina clearing her throat and saw her eyes slightly narrowed, "Tum Pandit pe dhyan do to acha nahi rahega...?" Naina said calmly but Smriti got the message and smiled, "Ohhooo...itna possessive bhi mat ho bhyi...main bas tumhe chhed rahi thi...Sir tumhare hi hain..."

This made Naina look down. She didn't know why she reacted this way and that too for the first time. She quite didn't approve of the way Smriti had said it and that too when she was Pandit right now. She felt....offended? But how and why had she reacted this way? Smriti's voice cut through her musing.

"Anyways...Pandit se yaad ayaaaa...Tumhe pata hai kya hua?!" She exclaimed, her teeth flashing a thousand-volt smile. Ever since she had gotten with Pandit, it had become a usual sight for Naina.

Naina shook her head with amusement written on her face. Smriti leaned forward, "Kal maine Pandit ko video call kiya, aur..."

"Aur...?"

"Main iss weekend Bangalore jaa rahi hun..." Her excitement was on another level.

"What? Sach mein?" Naina was surprised.

Smriti nodded and got up from the chair, "Bilkul sach hai, kal woh keh raha tha ki..." Her faced flushed, "That he misses me a lot aur tumhe uss Bangalore waale project ke baare mein toh pata hi hai, aaj maine woh project accept kar liya. Aur ab main wahan jaaungi usey surprise dene ke liye! Kitna khush ho jayega woh..."

Naina chuckled and cleared her throat to bring her friend back to the real world, "Madam...sapno ki duniya se baahar aao, aur batao kya plan hai tumhara...kab jaa rahi ho?"

"Mujhe kya plan banana, bas packing karni hai, flight pakadni hai aur seedha Pandit ke paas...!" She pumped a fist in the air.

Naina shook her head at her excited state. Smriti saw her and got back to her seat, "Naina...Socho Pandit kitna khush hoga..."

"Sirf Pandit hi? Tum nahi hogi?" The tables turned as now Naina passed a teasing smile and raised her eyebrows making Smriti shy, "Main bhi toh hongi. Sirf phone calls aur video calls pe hi baat ho paati hai, mujhe bhi milna hai usse. I miss him."

Her low voice indicated how much she really missed him.

"Smriti ek baat puchu if you don't mind?" She waited for her to give a nod of approval and continued, "Tumhe aur Pandit ko bohot zyada time nahi hua hai, tum sach mein serious ho?"

Smriti sighed, "Haan...shayad...pata nahi Naina...aisa hota hai na ki aap puri life mein itne logon se milte ho, par woh sirf ek hi hota hai jiske aate hi aap itna alag feel karte ho, jo aapko kabhi nahi hua hoga. Sab kuch alag sa ho jata hai aur woh galat bhi nahi lagta. Pandit se pehle bhi maine date kiya hai par kabhi aisa nahi hua..."

Naina didn't know what to say. Her mind was already occupied with Sameer as she mused over her words.

"I am sure tumne bhi aisa hi kuch experience kiya hoga jab Sameer sir tumhari life mein aaye honge." Just then her phone ringed. "Oh...Mahesh Sir ka call. Kaam hoga kuch. Main jaati hun...Catch you later." Waving at Naina, she exited her cabin leaving her in a haze.

Before she could ponder over it, she too got a call for some work. Keeping her disjointed thoughts aside for a while, she busied herself. At night, when she came back to her room, her mind was ringing with what Smriti had said. She found herself agreeing to every word of hers.

It was true that his arrival in her life was untimely but it had brought a new wave of contentment. She had come across many people in her life in the past but none of them made her feel secure the way he did. Perching upon the floor by the glass doors leading to the balcony, she sat keeping her knees close to her chest. Outside, the moon was still glowing like yesterday.

Destiny. The greatest player in life. It can take you anywhere in a jiffy, even before anyone can comprehend. They both had been brought together by destiny. The fact they have come so far from being complete strangers to being companions who understood each other unfurled a strange kind of warmth inside her heart.

The heart. All through her life, she had learned only one thing. It is simply a muscular organ that pumps blood through the network of veins and arteries. But that's just not it. The things it is capable to do were what now she was discovering. It was bizarre.

She somewhere knew where this was leading but was apprehensive to venture down that path. The instant fluttering inside her heart whenever he would be near her, the clenching pain whenever he would be in trouble, the sudden wave of calmness whenever she would see him happy, all of it was overwhelming and only indicated one direction.

Her heart had begun to beat for him.

______________________________________________

Okay, to be honest, I am not very much happy with the way this update turned out to be. Yet, I hope it was good enough for you.

Which part or dialogue did you like the most?

Do share your views on this one.

Lots of love, Sim❣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.7K 3.9K 32
Arrange Marriage story of Samaina...๐Ÿ’– Look how Sameer experienced love at first sight when he saw a girl's photograph. He kept her in his dreams but...
16.5K 2K 23
"Naina... Hume hamari zindagi mein koi baccha chahiye hi nahi tha... Tu toh hamari unplanned baby hai... Hamari shaadi ko bhi teen saal ho gaye the a...
135K 16.2K 61
The whole room was decorated beautifully with red rose scattered over the bed sheet She quietly walked and sat down on the bed waiting for him to co...
17.8K 2.1K 35
Sameer, a former state level cricketer has now left cricket and is engrossed in drinking and smoking. He deteriorated his career and life as he lost...