《The King's Court of Past And...

By King_Kado131

Welcome to King Kado's court. Worlds Near and Far come here to tell their story. With Endless Worlds, There a... More

Welcome!
Drive! Type: Soul!
Some Single Shots
Kado, The Hero Chosen by God
Hunting Machine
V-DAY SPECIAL
NATAS' SCHOOL for the SOULESS
Shonen Yo! Keep Your Breathing!
🍋Fibers and Fruit Filled with Love and Grace🍋
I REALLY JUST WANNA MAKE AN ISEKAI
🍋The Fun Starts At The After Party🍋
Not Really Sure Special
Probably Sure Specials
Raido Devil Slave Arc Part 1
A Second Part to my Pokemon One-Shot
I Don't Really Know Special...
🍋Forbidden Lovers🍋
Esuriit
BIG BANG WAVE!
The Best Chapter of All Time
Fairy Tail & The Wonderful Seiken
Fairy Tail & The Wonderful Seiken#2 Part 1
[A/N] I Went Overboard...
The Seiken Of The Fairies #2 Part 2
[A/N] Pherb, I Know What I'm Gonna Write Today!
⚠️Madness Of Love⚠️
Random Drawings I've Done +Little Update
Demon King Kado Drawings! +Another Update!
《One Piece Devilive》[PART 1]
《One Piece Devilive》 Part 2
《One Piece Devilive》 Part 3

Grave Fodiens

323 6 19
By King_Kado131

[Hey... have you ever had a story idea so damn good... you spend 3 days writing a 12,000 word one shot about it?...

[Yeah that's what this is!]

[Enjoy!]

In our world, there are beings that terrorise humanity from the shadows.

In this world, all beings hold Emotions, Desires, Hobbies, and more.

When a being Has balance in life, they feel happy. This is what all things strive for, perfect and pure balance.

But some aren't lucky enough to achieve Balance, they are burdened by Hardships, and chose to escape from reality.

When Joy becomes Depression
When Anger becomes Rage
When Love becomes Hate
When Hope becomes Despair

When a Being is Overwhelmed by Malice,
That is when a Grave comes into being.

Graves are beings of Pure Malice born from Overwhelming Negative Emotions.
They resemble monsters, but they all share a similar feature,
They all hold a Human's Face, holding the emotion that they were born from.

The only way to Kill a Grave, is with an Akui Buki.
A weapon that Devours Malice and adds that negativity to it's own power.
With each Grave that an Akui Buki destroys the more power the Wielder and the Weapon itself gains.
The people who Wield these Weapons, are known as Fodiens.

Fodiens Are Human who wield Akui Buki.
Graves are Monsters of Malice with Human Faces.
These are the Rules of Life...
Yet, life always seems to make exceptions to these very rules that were set in place.

"WWHHHOOOO-AAAAAAHHHHAHAHAAHAHHH-HAAAA!"

*BBOOOOOOMM!!!*

In the dead of Night, a Large Town was in Ruins, Fire Raged around, as Explotions roared in Bright Orange Blasts. The screams of people filled the sir in a mass of panic as odd monsters caused a mass of chaos. A Four Legged Red Monster with a Human face that showed off the expression of Lust, was seen running away from the city at high speeds.

*SHING!*

Suddenly, a line appeared down the Monster's face, before the two halves slowly slid apart, until it suddenly exploded into a mass of Golden Sparkles. As the Grave was destroyed, a blonde man wearing a blue uniform was seen standing behind it with a a sword and sheath in hand, the Golden Sparkles were sucked into the sword's Sheath, before he quickly slammed his sword back into it's place, revealing his form.

???: "Hmm... even the Graves are running away. What the hell could be causing this?"

"CAPTAIN SILVER!"

Suddenly, several men in ninja like clothing with cloth hiding their faces appeared out of nowhere, landing behind the man in a kneeling pose.

Silver: "What is it?"

Ninja: "Sir, a report has just come in. It seems as though the city is being ravaged by 4 Highly Powerful Graves of the Eradication Level."

Silver: "Four Eradication Level Graves? And they aren't killing eachother?"

Ninja: "No sir. They seem to be co-operation in a way. But that's not all. It seems they're all of a Rare Class aswell. The one in the West Section of the city is an Assassin Class. In South Section, there's a Magician Class. In East Section, a Summoner Class..."

Silver: "Right, and what about North Section?"

Ninja: "... A... A Devour Class..."

Silver: "A Devour Class!? And on the Level of Eradication... Any personal Info on them?"

Ninja: "No sir. Captain Buster's already taken on the Assassin Class Grave, and we've yet to get back in contact with him."

Silver: "That explains the Explosions. Alright. I'll take the Devour Class, if you can't get a Captain to fight the Summoner and Magician class Graves, then gather an army and fight them yourselves. We can't afford to let them escape this city!"

Ninjas: "Understood Captain Silver!"

With that the ninjas were gone as Silver dashed off with extreme speed, rushing towards the North Section.

Silver thoughts: "If there really is a Eradication Level Devour Class Grave in this city... then it must be stopped at all costs."

《Grave Danger》
A Little Story Rex Thought Of While Watching a Fuck Ton of Bleach

*BOOOOOM!!!*

"YAHAHAAA!!!"

*BLAM!*

"GAHAA-"

*THOOOM!*

Inside of the city with some of the most damage, a man wearing an eyepatch was seen climbing out of a building he was launched into with a smile on his face as he cracked his own neck.

???: "Aw Man! You are a feisty one. You know, I've never really had that good of an experience with the ladies, but they've never wanted to kill me as much as you do right now, and we've just met."

The man said as he scratched the back of his head, hauling a giant black hammer over his shoulder. As he did, a female figure landed infront of the man, a dark aura surrounding her as she growled at the man.

???: "You know. I've fought a lot of Graves in my life... but I've never met one like yourself. But that's mostly because you're hiding your face... Are you sure you're a Grave?"

Assassin Grave: "Yahahaaaa."

???: "I'll take that as a Yes. Hey, I haven't introduced myself. Everyone calls me Buster... wanna know why?"

Buster said, causing the Grave to tilt her head as the Fodien Captain pointed his hammer at the monster, revealing it's smoky black and red form.

Buster: "BLAST N' BURN!"

Suddenly the Hammer lit up as it's head grew giant and was surrounded in sparks.

Buster: "FUEGO DEL INFERNO!"

*SLAM!*

*BO-BO-BO!*

*BBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMM!!!!*

*FFFWWWOOOSSSHHH!!!*

Buster slammed his hammer onto the ground, causing a mass of slammed explosion to fly towards the Grave, who quickly jumped up away from the blaste, before a gigantic Pillar of flame exploded from the ground and into the sky, consuming the Female Grave in the flames.

Buster: "They call me Buster, because my Martillo won't stop destroying things."

Assassin Grave: "YAHAHAAAA!"

*FFFWWWOOOOSSSHHH!!!*

Buster: "YOU SURVIVED THAT!?"

*CLANG!*

Suddenly the Gave came flying out of the flames at Buster, slamming her leg down on his, forcing the Fodien Captain to clock with the staff of his hammer.

《Meanwhile》

Magician Grave: "WHOHOOO!!!"

*FFFWWWOOOSSSHHH!!!!"

"AAAAAHHHHH-"

The Wizard Class Grave was seen flying around, using different attack as it actively targeted and killed people, searching for them as it's form was revealed in the flames.

Male Voice: "A Grave who hides his face? I have to say, that that's a first."

Female Voice: "Well! What are we waiting for!?"

Magician Grave: "Whooo?"

The Magican Grave turned in confusion at the sudden voice, causing him to see two figures standing nearby. A man in odd white armor wielding two different blades, one large and one smaller, with a girl who wore oddly revealing clothing with spiky brown and gold hair with two Katanas in hand, one with a Crimson red blade and the other with a Shining Silver blade.

Male Fodien: "Be patient Roara. Be hasty and you'll die an early death."

Female Fodien: "DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO FANG! YOU'RE NOT A HIGHER RANK THAN ME ANYMORE, SO I CAN DO WHAT I WANT! Now let's kill this thing! Shuangbaotai is hungry!"

Magician Grave: "Whoooo... HOOOOO!!!"

The Grave suddenly roared as it held out one of it's hands, sending a wave of water at the two, causing Fang to quickly jump infront of Roara.

Fang: "A Water attack against the likes of me is foolish. Now, Shiver."

*CRRRAAASSSHHH!!!*

Fang stabbed his smaller blade forwards, causing the water to instantly turn to ice as soon as the blade touched it, before he raised his larger blade.

Fang: "SLASH!
KHOLODNOYE SERDTSE!"

*CRASH!*

Fang slashed shattering the ice, while also sending a frozen wind flying at the Grave, freezing it in place, before Roara charged in with a giant smile, her twin swords in hand.

Roara: "GORE!
SHUANG TUZAI!"

*GLA-GLA-SHI-SHING!*

Roara slashed with her blades, causing blood to fly from the Grave as a giant X was slashed through it's body... but...

Magician Grave: "WHOHOHOHOHOOO..."

The Grave Laughed taunting the two Fodiens as an army of the same Grave appeared, surrounding the two of them, as they all charged up an attack.

《Meanwhile》

As the Different Fodiens fought against the odd Graves, a mass of destruction even greater then all 3 of the Graves combined was happening in the north section of the city.

"BBBIIII-AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!"

A roar echoed throughout the city, as Silver jumped from building to building getting closer and closer to the Devour Class Grave.

Silver thoughts: "I'll take it out in One Strike. Unstoppable Energy!"

Silver thought gripping the handle of his blade as he saw a Monsterous figure in the Flames infront of him, knowing it was the Grave he was after. He drew his blade, causing a golden energy to surround the blade as hid grip tightened. He then jumped off the last building as he flew into the Devour Grave's domain.

Silver: "ENDING BLADE!"

*GLASH!*

Silver dashed by the beast, easily slashing through it's body in a single slash. Without even looking he held up his sheath expecting the Golden Dust to fly into again... only for nothing to happen. Silver was confused, until he heard a menacing growl... causing him to turn around and face something terrifying.

Silver: "I-Impossible! My attack sould have cut that thing in half... h-how is it still alive?"

Then in a single roar, the fire was pushed aside like nothing... revealing the Grave's True Form.

"BIIIII-AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!"

Silver's eyes shot wide open as he stared at the beast in shock.

Silver: "N-No face... it doesn't have a Human Face... t-that's not possible..."

Silver said as he stared at the odd Grave... the two of them silent... but only for a moment.

*FWWWOOOSSHHH!*

Silver: "SO FAST!"

*SNAP!*

Suddenly the Beast was surrounded in a odd purple aura as it dashed at Silver with extreme speed, it's Jaws letting out the odd aura as it snapped at Silver, forcing him to jump up to dodge the powerful attack.

Silver thoughts: "A Devour Attack! I need to act now before it can do that again!"

Silver: "HHHYYYAAAHHH!"

Silver roared as he dashed at the Grave... but suddenly stopped when he felt something odd, the area around him got hotter... but it also started to tingle... like electricity. Silver looked around to see if there was another Fodien or Grave around... only for his eyes to widen as he turned back towards the Devour Grave.

Silver: "IMPOSSIBLE!"

*FWOO-CRASH!!!*

Suddenly, A Crash of Lightning tried to slam down on Silver, but he jumped back just in time, before a Wave of Fire was summoned out of the lighting, blasting him back. Silver quickly recovered and looked up, only to see that the Grave's wings were now surrounded in Fire and Electricity.

Silver: "It's a Devour Class... How is it able to use the Abilites of a Magician Class!?"

The Grave then flew at Silver with extreme speed, slashing with his odd Spear, forcing Silver to block the attack, before it summoned a hammer in its left hand, and slammed it down on Silver, forcing him to jump away before he was smashed.

Silver: "The Speed of an Assassin type and the Powers of a Summoner Type? Just what the hell is this thing!?"

Silver asked himself, but it wasn't long until he was attacked again, as the Grave suddenly appeared behind Silver, slamming him into the ground with it's tail, before it raised it's Spear into the air, summoning a gigantic Purple Ball of Pure Malice, making Silver's eyes go even wider, as he had no time to block or dodge the attack.

Faceless Grave:
"BBBBBIIIIIII-AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!"

*BBBBBOOOOOOO-*

*RRRRRIIIIIIIIIII-*

A bright white flash filled the sky when the ball landed, reducing then entire city to nothing but ashes.

This was known as the
Inferus Incident.

Many Fodiens had died... and after the flash, none of the Graves were found.

Considering their Sentience and extremely odd Habits and Powers, these four Graves were names the Inferus, and are in their own Level and Class simply known as
Faceless

*-IIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGG*

"N-NO! CAPTAIN SILV- WWOOAA-"

*THOOM!*

"GAGAHAAA!"

Inside of what seemed to be a bedroom with a Bunk bed on one side, and a mass of supplies on the other. A boy with H/c hair was seen suddenly screaming awake, before he fell out of his top bunkbed and onto the ground. As he did, an alarm clock on the lower bunk was seen ringing before a hand turned it off.

???: "*YYYAAAWWWNNN!!* Aw man, Y/n you make a way better alarm clock than my actual alarm clock."

??? 2: "HEY! IT WASN'T I MENT TO FALL OUT OF BED LIKE THAT, JERK!"

On the floor was our hero, a boy with messy H/n hair and Bright E/c eyes,
Y/n...

Well his full name is Y/n Izgrate Erthan Yew, but that's not important.

???: "Well, if you didn't mean to, then why did you?"

This other boy was known as Chase Roost, a boy with an odd style of existence.

Chase was seen getting out of bed and dressing in his ridiculous, clothes, while Y/n continued to sit on the floor with his hand to his chin.

Y/n: "It was so weird. I drempt about the Inferus Incident."

Chase: "I told you not to read that before going to bed."

Y/n: "I know! But when I head Captain Silver was one of the only people to survive it, I just had to learn more!"

Chase: "Ok, I know that's not the full reason."

Y/n: "Heh! Like I'd have to tell a Weakling like you why I do the things I do."

Chase: "This coming from the person who barely passed out last test."

Y/n: "THAT SHIT WAS RIGGED! Plus! I totally aced the Physical Portion! So all I have to redo is that test! And I've got the perfect way to cheat!"

Chase: "It's not even that hard. It would only take like an hour to study."

Y/n: "No way! My time's too precious to be wasted studying."

Y/n said in an offended tone, causing chase to scoff as Y/n hopped onto his feet.

Y/n: "But I'll tell you what I am excited about! Today's the day! After Years of Extensive and boring as Hell training! TODAY WE ARE OFFICIALLY FODIENS OF ACE SQUAD NUMBER 5!"

Chase: "Yeah, more like the only members of Ace Squad Number 5... to be honest... I've been excited for and dreading this day..."

Y/n: "Eh? Why so?"

Chase: "H-Huh!? Don't you know!?"

Y/n: "Know bout what?"

Chase let out a heavy sigh and rubbed his face before he turned towards Y/n and started speaking up once again.

Chase: "Listen closely Y/n... ACE SQUAD 5 IS CURSED!"

Y/n: "Eh? Cursed?"

Chase: "Yeah! Cursed! Ever since the Inferus Incident, every single Fodien that has joined Squad 5 has either been beyond extremely injured to the point of early retirement, or killed! BEING IN THIS SQUAD IS A DEATH SENTENCE!"

Chase and Y/n were silent for a moment as Y/n thought to himself... before he suddenly gained a smug expression.

Y/n: "Well then. We'll just have to show everyone that we're the very best of the best!"

Chase: "Y/n-"

Y/n: "Besides! Captain Silver picked us specifically to join his squad before anyone else did! THAT MEANS HE KNOWS WE CAN HANDLE OURSELVES!"

Chase: "... You were the only person to get picked by him... I was placed on his squad by default since the others had too many members."

Y/n: "Pffff- W-Wait seriously? THAT'S HILARIOUS!"

Chase: "IT'S NOT FUNNY!"

*Click*

*Ssssshhhhh*

Suddenly a door inside of the room opened, causing a mass of steam to fly out of it... before a pale girl with long white hair and amber eyes walked out, completely naked and dripping with water...

Chase: "WWWHHHAAA!!! DAMMIT LAYLA! WHAT HAVE I TOLD YOU ABOUR WEARING CLOTHES!"

Chase yelled as he quickly turned around and covered his eyes as some blood leaked out of his nose.

Layla: "... Always do it in public..."

Layla replied, she had a dead look in her eyes as she dried herself off with a towel, still not bothering to cover herself up.

Chase: "GREAT YOU GOT IT! NOW PUT ON SOME CLOTHES!"

Layla: "... We are not in public... we are in our dorm room..."

Chase: "INFRONT OF OTHER PEOPLE IS PUBLIC! AND WILL YOU STOP STARING AT HER! HAVE SOME DECENCY Y/N!"

Y/n: "Eh, you're too sensitive. If she doesn't care then why can't I look?"

Y/n said as he continued to stare at Layla's naked wet body, while Chase's face was pure red.

Y/n: "Hmm, now that I think about it. Hey Layla, how'd you get into Squad 5?"

Layla was completely silent for a moment as she slowly got more and more dressed, until she responded.

Layla: "... I challenged the last person in the Squad to a fight..."

Y/n: "What happened to them?"

Layla: "Something about a Wheelchair..."

Layla said causing Chase to grow a face of pure shock while Y/n just laughed as Layla placed a hat on her head.

Layla: "Anyway... we should get going now..."

Y/n: "YEAH! I CAN'T WAIT!"

Chase: "Yyyeeeaaahhh..."

Chase thoughts: "These two are gonna get me killed..."

The three of them said as they made their way out of their dorm and into the hallways, revealing the massive building they were inside of, known as Cimeterium.

《Timeskip》

Inside of a Giant Room, a mass of people young and old with all different types of weapons had been gathered together, quietly speaking to eachother as they waited for things to begin.

Y/n: "Man, there are a lot of people here."

Layla: "This is the Final Test Ceremony. All of these people are Potential Ace Squad Members."

Chase: "I wonder who's apart of Squad 4?"

Y/n: "What's with you and Squad 4?"

Chase: "N-Nothing!"

Y/n stared at Chase with a mass of suspicion, when suddenly someone began to approach the 3 of them.

"Chase! Hey Man! How's it going?"

A voice suddenly said, causing the two of them to turn, revealing A blonde Haired man holding a soccer ball under his arm who approched the trio.

Chase: "Heh? Oh, Dave! Hey man, long time no see!"

Chase said as he met with the Blonde boy with a smile.

Dave: "So, how's Squad 5 been treating you?"

Chase: "Eeeehhhh..."

Chase said letting out an exhausted sound, causing Dave to laugh.

Dave: "HAHA! Yeah, that's pretty much what I expected. Oh hey, you must be that Silent Prodigy girl, Layla Alter, right?"

Layla simply nodded while staying dead silent.

Dave: "They weren't kidding on that Silent Part huh? Hahahaa!"

Dave laughed before turning towards Y/n.

Dave: "Hmm? I've never seen you before."

Y/n: "Same here."

Dave: "Well then, allow me to introduce myself. My name's Dave, Dave Shot! The newest member of Squad 2!"

Y/n: "Well My name's Y/n! Y/n Izgrate Erthan Yew!"

Dave: "Huh, that's quite the name."

Y/n: "Hey, you're name's weirder than mine."

Dave: "Huh!?"

Y/n: "I mean, who the hell names their kid Dave."

Dave: "D-Dave is a Common Name!"

Y/n: "If you say so."

Y/n said quickly confusing Dave, before Chase grabbed his attention.

Chase: "Hold on, Dave did you say you're joining Squad 2?"

Dave: "Yup! Pretty cool, huh?"

Chase: "B-But isn't Squad 2 the Slaughter Squad? The one who only cares about strength! With the highest Death to Kill Ratio ever! With Savage Roara as it's Captain!?"

Dave: "You got that right!"

Chase: "WHY!?"

Dave: "No idea! Apparently my Sobushi's super strong!"

Y/n: "Sobushi?"

Dave: "That's my Akui Buki's name."

Dave said as he held up his Soccer ball and spun it on his finger.

Dave: "Sobushi! And his ability is Pierce!"

Y/n: "H-Hold on what?"

Dave: "Hmm? What are you confused about?"

Chase: "Oh yeah, I forgot. Y/n hasn't named his Akui Buki yet. And he doesn't know it's ability either."

Dave was suprised by this, as he looked at Y/n who seemed annoyed.

Y/n: "HEY! IT'S NOT MY FAULT! BY WEAPON JUST HASN'T TOLD ME IT'S NAME YET!"

Chase: "AKUI BUKI'S AREN'T ALIVE! THEY CAN'T TELL YOU THEIR NAMES YOU HAVE TO NAME THEM!"

Dave thoughts: "No way. The Ace Squadrens are the best of the best, serving right under the Fodien King... only the best of the best can make it this far, and they have to have mastered their Akui Buki's abilities... yet this kid made it all this way without even naming his?"

Dave: "Y/n... can I see your Akui Buki for a moment?"

Y/n: "Uh, yeah sure."

Y/n said as he held out his hand, causing his shadow to morph out of the ground and into his hand, summoning a Katana in it's Sheath, before he handed it over to Dave.

Y/n: "Carful."

Y/n warned at Dave unsheathed the blade, revealing it's form as he observed it.

Dave thoughts: "It's a Katana Type? Their quite common, but it's rare to see one this far up the food chain... but to think he's be able to get this far without even naming it... other than that..."

Dave observed the blade, noticing something right away.

Dave: "Its... bland looking."

Y/n: "IT IS NOT BLADE! LOOK AT THE BLADE! IT'S BEAUTIFUL! AND THE HILT IS JUST AS AMAZING!"

Dave thoughts: "The Look of a Akui Buki is just as important as it's name and ability. Our weapons are born from us, and their design represents a Fodien as a whole... for it to look this blade means he must not have much natural power."

Dave continued in his head, until-

Dave: "Huh?"

-he noticed something else, catching his attention.

Dave: "The Tip... it's pointed?"

Y/n: "Yeah, of course it's Pointed! It's a Kogarasumaru after all."

Dave: "Kogarasumaru?"

Y/n: "Yeah, a Legendary Double Edged Kanata."

Hearing this Suprised Dave as he inspected the other side of the sword, seeing that it was just as Sharp as the front side.

Dave thoughts: "I've never seen anything like this... all Katana types are regulated to a Long or Short Single Edged blade... yet this boy's Akui Buki holds such an odd form."

Dave: "Y/n, how many Grave has your sword Eated?"

Y/n: "Uhhh, about 90 Crack Level, 40 Break Level and 3 Shatters."

Dave thoughts: "That's pretty average. Especially for an Ace Squad Member. So, let's see how much power this Akui Buki hol-"

*CRASH!*

Dave thought to himself as he went to grab the handle of Y/n's blade with both hands, causing the weight of it to suddenly grown to an unbelievable amount as it crashed to the floor out of his hands in an instant.

When testing an Akui Buki's power, one must simply grip it's handle with both hands. Doing this will allow someone to see how strong the weapon has gotten due to it's weight. Natural strength means nothing in this test, as it will feel the same way if a baby lifts it compared to a pro deadlifter, but you're own personal power can change if you can still hold the blade or not.

Dave's eyes were wide with shock while the other 3 were just confused.

Dave thoughts: "T-That power! I couldn't hold it for even a second! It repelled my hands as soon as they both touched!"

Chase: "You ok Dave?"

Dave: "Oh, yeah I'm fine! Just butter fingers!"

Dave said quickly playing off his shock with a smile, before he gripped the blade and handed it back to Y/n.

Dave: "You should really name your Akui Buki soon, a Fodien who's weapon has no name isn't taken seriously, even in the Ace Squads."

Y/n: "I would name it if I could. But I feel like if my Weapon's name will come to me when the time comes for it. Like Fate, y'know?"

Dave: "Yeah, I understand."

Y/n then turned his Akui Buki back into shadows as the four Fodiens continued to talk.

After a few minutes, people began to grow concerned as nothing was happening.

Layla: "Something is wrong..."

Dave: "No kidding... we should have started the Final Exam already."

Chase: "Right... maybe the person hosting this year is late?"

The three of them began to say, while Y/n suddenly began sniffing the air, before a serious expression appeared on his face as he summoned his Akui Buki out of his shadow.

Dave: "Huh? What's wrong Y/n?"

Y/n: "Everyone, Summon your Akui Bukis."

Chase: "Huh, what is it Y/n?"

Y/n: "... I can Smell Malice."

Hearing this caused the other Fodiens to jump as Chase and Layla quickly summoned their weapons by calling their names.

Chase: "Luna Creciente."

*SHING!*

Layla: "Jeoju Baneul."

*THOOM!*

Chase flicked the handle of his weapon, causing the blade to dissapear leaving only the Handle, while Layla laid her giant club like weapon over her shoulder, causing the people behind her to quickly move out of the way.

Dave: "W-Woah, you guys sure about this?"

Chase: "Yeah."

Layla: "When it comes to Y/n's nose, he's never wrong when it comes to Malice... we only know because he brags about it so much."

Y/n: "Tch, shut up."

Y/n said as some other Fodiens summoned their weapons aswell.

*CLICK!*

*ZZZZZ!*

Suddenly a mass of Holographic Screens appeared around the around the entire with 4 larger screen on each wall of the room... with an odd face on the front of the screens. It was a man who had neat pitch black hair with Crimson red eyes, wearing a black face mask.

"Potential Members of the Ace Squadrens. I welcome you to your final exams."

Dave: "Captain Shadow?"

Y/n: "Who's that?"

Dave: "Captain of Ace Squad 8, Captain Black Shadow."

Shadow: "I will be the one to Host your Final Exams this year. But if you couldn't tell by now, it's already started."

*TH-TH-TH-THOOM!*

Suddenly, the walls of the Room fell like dominos, revealing the odd area they were in. It was an odd stormy Field like area with tall green grass.

Chase: "W-What's going on?"

Dave: "Shadow's one of the most ruthless Captains... I'd make sense that we'd be in a situation like this."

Y/n: "But how were we transported to Human World without any of us noticing?"

Layla: "Shadow's Akui Buki's Ability... it's very powerful... even capable of something like this... or something even more..."

Shadow: "Where you are right now doesn't matter. Because soon, this area will be flooded with Graves of all Class from Levels Crack to Destroy, but that doesn't matter... all of the Ace Squad Captains will be watching your actions. Fight as hard as you can."

Suddenly, the ground began to rumble as a mass of Graves began to appear from the darkness, roaring as they noticed the Giant Group of Fodien and began approching them.

Shadow: "Your Lives, will definitely depend on it."

*SHING!*

"KKKRRREEEEEEE!!!"

Suddenly as the screens went dark, a giant Mantis Grave appeared with a face of fear, before it slashed at the Ground of Fodien, ready to slice them in half from the waist down.

*CLANG!*

Suddenly the blade was blocked Y/n, holding his Akui Buki over his right arm to hold it back.

Y/n: "LAYLA!"

Layla: "Right."

In the blink of an eye Layla appeared infront of the Mantis' face, before she slammed it with her club, sending it's head flying as it's body turned into Crimson Dust and was sucked into Layla's weapon.

Chase: "FLASH!"

*FWOWOWOWOW-*

*GLASH!*

Chase summoned the blade of his Luna Creciente back before he quickly threw it, causing it to blink out of existence as it spin through the air, causing a Grave to gain a giant gash on it's body.

Chase: "CRASH!
LIGHT SPEED BLAST!"

*-OOOM!*

Suddenly the part of the Grave Chase slashed was replaced by a giant hole, causing the Grave to scream in pain before it raised it's hammer arm and got ready to smash Chase.

"DRILL THROUGH!"

*FFFWWWOOO-*

*BLAM!*

Suddenly a Soccer ball was sent flying through the air, before it slammed directly into the Grave's face, sending it stumbling back, before the ball began spinning like crazy, when suddenly, Dave dashed forwards and jumped into the air, slamming the back of his heel into the ball.

Dave: "BACKICK SHOT!"

*BOOOM!*

The ball shot through the front of the Grave's head, before it shot out of the back, flying through the air with extreme speed and power. The Grave turned into dust and was sucked into the ball as it flew back to Dave, caught by his foot.

Dave: "Sorry for the kill steal, Chase!"

"BABABAAAAA!"

Dave: "Eh-"

*SHING!*
*-OOM!*

Suddenly another Grave appeared, and was ready to kill Dave, when suddenly it's face was cut before it's entire head was replaced with nothing but a hole, causing it to turn into white and red dust as it was sucked into Chase's Luna Creciente as he caught it back into his hand.

Chase: "Dont worry about Kill Stealing! Just watch your own back! Team up with people you can fight with!"

Dave: "R-Right!"

Dave said as he charged off, dribbling his Akui Buki before he kicked it into another Grave. Meanwhile, Chase wasn't even given a second to recover, as another Grave charged in and tried to breathe fire on Chase, but he jumped into the air, dodging the attack, before fell down and easily slashed the beast's head in half. Another Grave appeared behind Chase and got ready to attack the Fodien while his blade was still in the Grave's skill. Chase quickly tried to rip his blade out of the Grave, only for it to stay stuck inside of the monster as it wasn't dead. The Grave behind Chase roared as it got ready to smash him while he was helplessly stuck.

"GGGRRRAAAHHH!!!"

*GLASH!*

Suddenly, Y/n fell from the sky, slashing the attacking Grave's Face from behind, before he landed behind Chase.

Y/n: "WATCH YOUR BACK ROOSTER!"

Chase: "DON'T CALL ME THAT!"

*GLASH!*

Chase yelled as he slashed the dying Grave in half, before he spun around and threw his Blade at the attacking Grave, forcing it to jump back. But as soon as it did, Y/n charged at it with his blade raised high above his head!"

Y/n: "GOTCHA!
GIRI!"

*GLASH!*

Y/n then slashed the Grave perfectly in half, causing it's body to be surrounded in an odd purple aura, before it was sucked into his blade.

Y/n: "GOTTA SAY! I WAS SUPRISED AT FIRST! BUT NOW THIS IS SURE AS HELL FUN!"

Y/n said as he suddenly spun around mid air, targeting a Grave below him before he bent his knees. He then launched himself of of the very air itself, flying towards the Grave with extreme speed a giant smile on his face.

Y/n: "GIRI!"

*GLASH!*

*SSHHHH-*

Y/n: "Shit! That was a Blast Cla-"

*BOOOOOM!*

Y/n then slashed the Grave in half once again, But instead of being consumed by Y/n's Akui Buki like a normal Grave, this one exploded, sending Y/n flying. The boy, flew through the air a bit, before he lunched himself towards the ground in the middle of the air again, slamming into it with a roll to minimize the damage. Y/n laid on his back letting out a heavy sigh as he had an angry look on his face.

Y/n: "Tch! Dammit! I really hate Blast Class Graves..."

"BARIBARIBARRRR!!!"

Y/n thoughts: "Smells like a Weapon Class."

*SHING!*

Suddenly, a sword came down and tried to impale Y/n, but the boy easily rolled out of the way of the attack, before he jumped back onto his feet. Y/n then smiled as he saw that the Grave who attacked him was a giant Samurai with a face of Sadness.

*FWO-FWOOSH-FWOO-*

*CLANG!*

The Samurai Grave slashed at Y/n over and over, before Y/n quickly countered with his own blade, blocking and holding the blade back. The two struggled in their sword lock for a moment, when suddenly Y/n sniffed the air.

Y/n thoughts: "Another Weapon Class!"

*BOOM!*

Y/n suddenly jumped into the air, as a giant Spear stabbed into where he was standing, revealing a giant scorpion Grave with a Spear for a tail and a giant metal rage face.

The Samurai and Scorpion Grave then began looking around in confusion for a moment as Y/n had dissapeared.

Y/n: "YA-HO!"

Y/n yelled, causing the two Weapon Class Graves to look up, only to see Y/n standing in the middle of the air with his Blade on his shoulder.

Y/n: "Pretty Cool, huh? This is a Technique I made called Sora! You see, Fodiens these days are so focused on their Akui Buki powers, they forget about all the other cool stuff we can d-WOAH!"

*FWOOSH!*

Samurai Grave: "BARI!"

Scorpion Grave: "KEKEKEEE!"

Suddenly the two Graves began to attack Y/n while he stood in the Sky, causing him to Jump higher to they couldn't reach, forcing them to try and jump up and slash at him, missing.

Y/n: "HEY! IT'S RUDE TO INTERRUPT SOMEONE AS GREAT AS ME WHEN IM TALKING! DON'T YOU GUYS WANNA KNOW HOW I USE MY SORA! IT'S EVEN A PUN! You see, I combined the Japanese word for Sky, Sora, with the English Word Soar, like Soaring through the Sky! So Sora! Get i-"

*SHING!*

Samurai Grave: "BARIBARI!!"

Y/n: "DID YOU JUST THROW YOUR SWORD AT ME!? GRR! THAT'S IT! YOU'RE DONE FOR!"

Y/n then suddenly rotated mid air, spinning so that he was upside-down, facing the two Graves as he gripped his sword at his side with both hands.

Y/n: "Base Style. Nisatsu."

*FWOOSH!*

*SHWI-GLASHING!*

Y/n: "GIRI! GIRI!"

Y/n then launched himself, flying at the two Graves and slacing the Samurai's Head off before he took the back of his blade and sliced the Scorpion down the middle through the middle of it's face, before landing behind the two with his blade at his side again as his Akui Buki consumed them.

Y/n: "Tch! Rude Bastards! I know their monsters but atleast have some manors around me."

*Sniff*

Y/n thoughts: "Beast Class."

Beast Grave: "BBBRRRAAAH-"

*THOOOM!*

Suddenly, a Giant Tiger Shapped Grave with a Face of Ecstasy bursted out of the ground ready to eat Y/n, but the Boy was about to use the backside of his blade to slice the Grave in half, when suddenly Layla's club slammed into it's Face, sending the beast flying as it's head was completely smashed in.

Y/n: "Dammit Layla! Don't steal my kills! I was all ready to cut that damn Grave in Half! Don't steal my glory!"

Layla: "Sorry... It looked like you were in danger... I wanted to save you... bec-"

*CLANK*

Layla: "Hmm..."

Y/n: "Sorry doesn't cut it Idiot!"

Y/n then tapped the bottom of his sword onto the top of Layla's head, making her flitch, and look down at the Ground with her monotoned expression.

Y/n: "Especially when you put yourself in danger like that."

Layla: "Wha-"

*BOOOOM!*

"BBBBBRRRAHAH-"

*Clank*

"Dai Giri."

*GGGLLLAAASSSSHHH!!*

Suddenly, a Grave appeared from the ground and tried to attack the two, but Y/n lightly tapped his sword onto Layla's head again, causing the Grave to be sliced in two in the blink of an eye. Layla actually showed shock at this, as she saw the Grave get consumed by Y/n's sword.

Layla thoughts: "I forgot... Y/n doesn't need to be saved... he's beyond Strong... even if he doesn't know his Akui Buki's name..."

*Glash*

Layla: "Huh..."

Suddenly, a cut appeared on Y/n's left shoulder, causing it to bleed as he took his blade off Layla's head.

Y/n: "When you wanna save me, make sure you don't put yourself in danger next time, Got it?"

Y/n said as he turned around planting his Sword on his shoulder.

Layla: "... Right..."

Layla said causing Y/n to chuckle, before he sniffed twice.

Y/n: "Now, Turn Style!"

*FWOO-*

*SHING!*
*BLAM!*

"B-BALALALAAA-"

"WWAAAGGGIIIII-"

Suddenly, Y/n bent down as Layla ran onto his back and jumped into the air, swinging her club, while Y/n quickly spun around and slashed, quickly destroying to Graves that tried to attack the two of them from opposite sides.

Y/n: "There's even more of them now! Layla! Stick with me!"

Layla: "Ok."

Y/n: "Where the Hell is Rooster!?"

"AAAAAAHHHHH-"

*THUD!*

Chase: "O-Ow..."

Y/n: "There you are. It's about time for us to get together and kick major ass."

Chase: "YOU COULD HAVE CAUGHT ME!?"

As Y/n asked where Chase was, he suddenly fell out of the sky, landing infront of the boy.

Layla: "What launched you?"

Chase: "Ugh... that thing..."

Chase said pointing, revealing an Army of Graves, all of them protecting a single Beast. It was a giant grave with the upper half of a human women with red hair in the center of it with giant claws. The Grave has a face of Lust as it spread it's odd purple slime, causing Graves with the same face to be spawned out of it.

Y/n: "*Sniff Sniff* A Destroy Level Summoner Class, alright! Let's take it down!"

Chase: "You sure? Maybe we should let the others take care of it."

Y/n: "Layla."

*BLAM!*

Chase: "OW!"

Y/n: "DON'T BE A CHICKEN! Though I guess that's pretty hard for you, Chase, being a Rooster and all."

Chase: "I AM NOT CHICKEN OR A ROOSTER! LET'S KICK THAT THING'S ASS!"

Layla: "... I'm not sure if she has an ass..."

Y/n: "Yeah, me neither."

Chase: "WILL YOU TWO CONCENTRATE!?"

Y/n: "Alright! Here's the Plan! We charge in and kill any and everything in our way!"

Chase: "Ok, better Plan. Y/n, you use you're Sora to kill anything in the sky. Layla, you lead the way on the ground, and I'll give support from behind."

Y/n: "Looks like you understand my plan perfectly!"

Chase: "DON'T ACT LIKE THAT'S WHAT YOU MENT!"

Y/n: "LET'S GO SQUAD 5!"

Layla: "Right."

Chase: "Ugh, If I die I'm haunting both of you!"

Y/n quickly jumped high into the air, while Layla followed from the ground, with Chase behind her.

Y/n used his Sora to run across the sky, but as soon as he got to the horde of flying Graves, he wasted no time, jumping around he slashed kicked and punched the Graves left and right, even axe kicking some of them to the ground so that Layla could smash them.

Layla ran across the ground, swinging her club like it was nobody's business, crushing, slamming and utterly obliterating anything in her path, even launching some Graves up to Y/n so that he could slash them.

Chase was seen behind the two, a slashing any Rogue Graves that got past the two by either swinging his Luna Creciente at them, or flinging his blade, using it like a razor sharp lightspeed boomerang.

As the three dashed towards the Summoner Grave, they ran past and even saved the lives of other Fodiens who fought just as hard as they did.

A Weapon Grave was about to slice a Fodien Girl, who had lost her Akui Buki, in Half. It had raised it's blade high into the air, ready to bring it down on her, but.

*BLAM!*

Suddenly, Y/n flew onto the scene, his sword was gone as he kicked the Grave in the face with his left foot, before he began spinning around, kicking the beast's face over and over again with his both of his legs in rapid succession, creating a small whirlwind, before he slammed both foots onto the monster's face. He then launched himself off of the Grave, sending it flying back as he flipped, landing infront of the Girl that was going to be attacked, holding his right arm up into the air.

Y/n: "Yo!"

*Fwoo-*

*Clac-*

Y/n: "GEDAI GIRI!"

*GLASHOOO-*

Y/n then caught his sword out of the air, before he slashed down, sending a blade of wind flying through the air as it sliced the Weapon Grave in half. The girl stared in awe, but Y/n's attention was focused on the Summoner Grave.

Y/n: "Time for the big momma!"

Y/n then quickly jumped back into the air, using flying Graves as footstools, jumping from one to the other, before he stopped mid air using his Sora. He got ready to launch himself at the female Summoner Grave, a small whirlwind surrounding his Right Leg.

Y/n:
"Gedai..."

*FWOOOSH!*

"EVE!"

Y/n launched himself at the Grave, the whirlwind around his leg growing giant as he spun himself around hit air, ready to slam the Grave with an Axe kick... bbbuuuttt...

*CLANG!*

Y/n: "WHAT!?"

Suddenly an odd mechanical arm appeared, resembling a Tank Tread, blocking the attack. The Summoner Grave then smiled and chuckled.

Summoner Grave: "Totohoto."

"VVVVVVVRRRRRRRR!!!!"

*FWOOOSH!*

The odd tank tread then launched Y/n, sending him flying back. Y/n quickly spun around, and landed on his feet, skidding back a as he faced the odd Grave, revealing it's form. A giant skeleton Grave with a smiling skull for a face and a tank for a bottom half with treads for legs.

Chase: "Y/N!"

Layla and Chase then ran towards Y/n, as he faced the two Graves.

Layla: "Are you ok?"

Y/n: "Yeah. I almost got a Gedai Eve on that Summoner, but it looks like that Destroy Level Skull Grave got in my way. Looks like their working together."

Y/n said causing the two to turn towards the Grave.

Chase: "Damn, that Grave is creepy... and a Rare Class too... never seen a Skull Class before."

Y/n: "Yeah, and They're almost as strong as Devour Class Graves."

Layla: "It doesn't matter what Level or Class it is."

Layla said, causing Y/n to smile as Chase let out a sigh.

Layla: "Because the Silver Wind won't stop blowing, just because there's a Grave in it's Way."

Chase: "*Sigh* Ace Squad 5's Matto."

Y/n: "HELL YEAH! Now you're speaking my Language Layla! Let's go! Time to charge in and Bash and Slash Away!"

Layla: "Right."

*FWOOSH!*

The two of them then charged off, rushing towards the large Skull Grave, with extreme speed, leaving Chase standing there.

Chase: "UGH! THAT'S NOT A PLAN!
FLASH THEN CRASH!"

Chase said as he launched his Luna Creciente, sending it spiraling through the air towards rhe Skull Grave, but as soon as it poped out of sight, the Grave quickly moved, causing the blade to slice a piece of it's armor, destroying that armor but keeping it's body intact, as it began dashing at Chase.

Chase quickly called his Blade back and raised it as the Skull Grave raised one of it's tank legs.

*CLA-BOOOOM!*

Chase: "GAH! D-DAMN YOU'RE HEAVY!"

*SHING!*

Skull Grave: "VVVVVVRRRRRR!!!"

The Grave roared at Chase sent it back a bit.

"GEDAI SON!"

Y/n suddenly fell from the sky, down onto the Skull Grave as he preformed an Axe kick, but the Grave quickly blocked with the odd shield that was on it's back, causing a currently a hurricane of wind to slam down on the shield from the sky, but Y/n only chuckled at this.

Y/n: "Heh! You sure are strong, but you're not that Bright."

*GLA-BOOOM!*

Y/n then quickly jumped back into the Air, landing on it with his Sora, when suddenly, something hit the Grave from below, sending it flying into the air, revealing Layla had slammed her club into it like a baseball bat. Y/n got ready to finish off the Skull Grave... when suddenly an oddly powerful smell started to ooze from it and the female Grave, causing him to stop.

Y/n: "That smell... it can't be..."

Chase: "Y/n! Why aren't you finishing it off!"

Chase asked as Y/n landed back on the ground next to his Squad Mates.

Y/n: "Something's Wrong! Don't attack!"

Layla: "Don't attack?"

Y/n: "Look..."

Suddenly the Female Summoner Grave ran over to the Skull Grave, protecting it with her body, as the both began to produce an odd Purple and Red liquid from their bodies.

《Meanwhile》

Inside of a room where the battles could be seen on monitor screens, the different Captains could be seen watching as a panic happened inside of the room.

Fodien Worker: "There's a problem!"

Assertive Voice: "What's wrong?"

Fodien Worker: "Your Majesty! There's a partner ship between two Graves! I and from the looks of it their about to Mate!"

Hearing this, the man with the assertive voice turned towards Captain Shadow, who quickly responded.

Shadow: "This isn't a problem. As Ace Squad Members, they should be able to deal with Fusion Class Graves."

Fodien Worker: "B-But Captain! This thing's Malice Level is way to high for a normal fusion! I-I think this is something worse..."

Shadow: "And what could be worse than a Destroy or Demolish Level Fusion Grave?"

Fodien Worker: "That's the thing... we believe this Mating will birth a Eradication Level... or worse... something akin to an Inferus."

Shadow: "WHAT!?"

Captain ???: "Your Majesty! If this is the case we need to interfere!"

The Assertive man was silent for a moment as the Captains began to panic... before he suddenly spoke up.

Assertive Man: "Captain Black Shadow. You are in charge of this Final Exam. Your orders are mine."

Hearing this put all eyes on Shadow as he took a moment to think, before he spoke up.

Shadow: "Put some Captains on standby for a recall point and announce it's coordinates to the Fodiens in the Field!... that is all."

Captain ???: "Woah Woah! Hold on, you're just gonna leave them to that thing?"

Shadow: "Buster, don't underestimate your potential Squad Members. If they're worthy they'll see a threat they have no chance of defeating, and run away from it."

Assurtive Man: "You heard Shadow. Now follow his orders, those orders are as iron clad as my own!"

Fodiens: "Yes King Sword!"

The Fodiens all said as they began rushing off to work, while the Fodien King, Sword continued to watch the battle.

《Back at the Battle》

The two Grave began to roar together, as the Luqid they had created fused together, before becoming a giant sphere around the two that quickly became smaller and smaller.

"ATTENTION ALL FIELD FODIENS!"

A voice suddenly announced inside of their heads.

"THIS IS AN EMERGENCY! A GRAVE FUSION HAS TAKEN PLACE! THIS WILL RESULT IN AN ERADICATION OR HIGHER LEVEL FUSION GRAVE SPAWNING! RETURN TO THE RECALL POINT FOR SAFTEY!"

The Voice announced, causing everyone to be shocked.

Chase: "E-Eradication Level!? That's the highest there is... other than..."

Layla: "Inferus..."

Chase: "T-There's no way! There hasn't been an Inferus Grave since the Inferus Incident! And that was over 10 years ago! We need to get out of there ASAP!"

Layla: "Right..."

Layla and Chase said as they got ready to run back to the Recall point, but quickly stopped when they noticed that Y/n wasn't moving.

Chase: "Y/n! I know you're you and you great and all! But that things gonna turn into an Eradication Level or Higher! IT TAKES 2 WHOLE CAPTAINS TO TAKE DOWN ONE ERADICATION GRAVE! AND WE AREN'T ANYWHERE CLOSE TO THEIR POWER EVEN WITH ALL THREE OF US COMBINED! WE NEED TO GO!"

Layla: "Y-Yeah... Chase is right... let's run away..."

Y/n: "........"

Y/n was silent for a while as he watched the large Grave Sphere shrink... before he suddenly spoke up.

Y/n: "Chase, Layla... I'm really hungry..."

Chase: ".... Then you should have ate before we left! Now let's go home-"

Y/n: "NOT THAT KINDA HUNGRY DUMBASS! No... this is different... a different kind of Hunger..."

Y/n said as he held his Akui Buki up, revealing that his hand was shaking.

Y/n: "When I'm hungry like this..."

Captain Silver stared in awe, the Massive Sphere of Malice was about to drop down on him... but it was suddenly stopped... he looked up, only to see a young H/c haired boy holding back the ball with his bare hands...

"It's when my Akui Buki..."

The Ball of Malice suddenly began to shift and change, before it suddenly Transformed, as it was sucked into the boy's hands, transforming into the shape of an odd long curved figure... and as soon as that figure took form as a double edged Katana Akui Buki, a Blinding Light Shined brighter than the heavens... reducing everything around the boy to ash...

"IS AT IT'S STRONGEST!"

*SHI-*

*FWOOOOOOMMM!!!*

Suddenly, Y/n raised his blade and slashed forwards with it, causing a mass if power to erupt from the Blade, causing Layla and Chase to cover their faces for a moment, before they saw the odd purple aura surrounding his Akui Buki's blade.

Layla: "That power..."

Chase: "No way..."

Y/n smiled as he swung his blade to the side, causing the aura to move around the blade like purple flames.

Y/n: "I can feel it, the name of my Akui Buki, it's on the tip of my tongue... You guys can run if you want, but  I'm gonna fight that Grave!"

Chase: "WHAT!?"

Layla: "Th-That's a bad idea..."

Chase: "For once I agree with Layla! If you fight that thing it'll kill you in one hit!"

Y/n: "Then I just won't get hit!"

Chase: "THAT'S NOT THE POINT! IF YOU FIGHT THAT THING YOU'RE GONNA DIE!"

Y/n: "Don't care... I'm gonna fight that thing, and feed it to my Akui Buki! I know it hates feeling Hungry like this! That's why it's showing it's power to me! That's why it wants to tell me it's name! I'M NOT RUNNING AWAY! NOT WHILE I FEEL LIKE THIS! I'll cover you guys, run away, and I'll make sure that Grave's busy fighting me!"

Y/n said to his friends while he stared at the Grave Sphere as it became the size of a Rubix Cube... also completing it's Grave Fusion. Chase and Layla thought for a moment in silence... before Layla suddenly stepped forwards, gripping the head of her Club tightly.

Layla: "Wherever my Master goes, I must follow and protect him! Now,
Rip and Tear!"

*GLASH!*

Layla the tipped the top of the club off from it's handle, causing a mass of blood to shot out as if it were someone's head, before the blood began to spiral around, morphing and changing into a brand new form.

Layla:
"PI MUD-EUN JANGMI!"

Layla: "I will never leave you behind Master."

Y/n: "Hey, I told you to stop calling my that. It's weird."

Chase stared at his two friends in a mass of shock and confusion as they would willing throw themselves into danger like this... before Chase let out a heavy sigh.

Chase: "I am so gonna die...
Flash as You Move Faster than Light!
Then Crash! Destroy Anyone In Your Way!"

Chase said as he spun his Weapon around, holding it in an inverse grip as the blade shined incredibly brightly.

Chase:
"El Creciente Eclipse!"

Y/n smiled as his friends stood by his side, before he looked down at his sword, closing his eyes.

Y/n thoughts: "Your name... my Akui Buki... tell me your name..."

..........

Y/n: "Still shy? Fine by me! Besides... the Fusion is basically complete."

Y/n said as he pointed his sword towards the Fusion Sphere, seeing as it was the size of a Marble and shaking around violently... Until...

*PPPPWWWWEEEEEE-*

*CCCCRRRAAASSSHHH!!!*

Suddenly the ball shank into nothingness before the sky behind it shatter like glass, revealing a pitch black void behind it. When suddenly a mass of hands gripped the edges of the Sky and pulled out the Fusion Grave... revealing it's form...

"Rrrroooo....
VVVVVVVTTOOOOHOOOOO!!!!"

The beast roared as the world shook around the newly brown Grave.

Layla: "....."

Chase: "... It... doesn't have a Face..."

Y/n: "So that makes it an Inferus..."

Chase: "So... Any last words?"

Y/n: "Nope, can't think of any, mostly because I don't plan on dying today!"

Layla: "Let's show this Grave who's boss."

Chase: "Welp, I've already written my will and recorded my last words last night... so yeah I'm good here too."

Y/n: "LET'S GO!"

The Trio quickly charged at the Faceless Grave, surrounding it on three sides as it looked around at them in confusion, but it didn't have time to think of anything, as Layla quickly charged in, jumping up with her Crimson Sword ready, Chase thew his Cresent Moon Blade with all his might, and Y/n dashed forwards, ready to slash the Grave in half with the back of his blade.... but...

*CLA-CLA-CLANG!*

Layla: "What?"

Chase: "IT BOUNCED!?"

Y/n: "No way!"

"Rrrrrooooooo?"

The Grave turned it's head around 180 degrees, facing Y/n and revealing that it's entire face was just a mass of eyeballs. Those Eyeballs then began to shine a bright golden light as it growled.

Y/n: "CCRRAAPP!!"

*PPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEE-*

*BOBOBOBOBOOOOOOOOOMMM!!!*

Y/n quickly jumped into the air and used his Sora, while the Grave shot a massive lazer out of it's face, but it only shot a short burst of the attack... but the power of it created a giant hole in the ground the Beast looked around for Y/n, losing track of it, before it's attention was grabbed by Layla.

The Grave turned towards Layla, focusing it's attention on her as it suddenly began launching a storm of it's hand shapped tendrils at the girl, forcing her to run around the attack the dodge. She tried stabbing the tentacles with her new Weapon, but her blade kept on bouncing. Meanwhile, Chase was seen throwing and slashing his weapon at the Grave's body, only for it to continously bouce off. Y/n watched from above... when he noticed something, causing him to smile as he began calling towards the Grave.

*GLASH!*

"VVVVVVRRRRVRVRVRVRAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!"

Y/n: "HAHAAA! YOU DIDN'T LIKE THAT! DID YOU!?"

Suddenly, Y/n fell from the sky, stabbing his blade into the Grave's Back, causing it to scream in pain, before a mass of it's hair turned sharp like needles ready to impale Y/n from all sides.

Y/n: "LAYLA! CHASE! ATTACK NOW!"

*STASH!*

*SHING! -OOOM!*

"VVVVVVRRRRRRRAHAHAHAAHAH!!!!"

Suddenly the hairs went limp as Layla and Chase were able to stab and slash the beast. Y/n then quickly jumped off the beast and into the air, aiming to land on the ground, but as he did, the Grave was ready for a counter attack.

*PPPPPPPPEEEEEEEE-*

*BOBOBOBOBBOBOOOOOOM!*

The Grave fired another Lazer from it's eyes for where Y/n was going to land, but he used Sora to stop himself mid air before running over to Layla and Chase.

Y/n: "Guy! I just figured this thing out! I know why our attack didn't connect the first time!"

Layla: "Please tell us."

Chase: "Yeah! Spill it!"

Y/n: "It's covered in hair! When It sees us, it makes the hair on that part of it's body come together making an unpentrable shield... but if we sneak past it's eyes, it's as easy to slash as any other Grave."

Chase: "And what about the Lazer?"

Layla: "When it shoots the Lazer it blinds itself, so as long as we dodge we're fine."

Chase: "YOU CAN SAY! "As long as we dodge we're fine." ABOUT ALMOST ATTACK!!"

Y/n: "I'm pretty sure this thing will survive if we cut it's head off... so Layla, we"re gonna rely on your Jeoju Baneul's Curse, alright?"

Layla: "I need to stab it 4 more times then."

Y/n: "Alright! Chase, you hide out and destroy any attacking Tentacles with Luna Creciente! You only need to cut one hair.

Chase: "I'll try..."

Y/n: "That's all I need! Let's go!"

Chase: "Your first real plan and it's our last fight..."

Y/n: "Stop being a pessimist!"

Chase: "YOU STOP BEING AN OPTIMIST!"

The Fusion Grave turned towards the Fodiens and quickly began shooting Tentacles at them forcing Chase and Layla to scatter, and jumping out of the way, but instead of dodging the attacks, Y/n rushed at the Grave, deflecting any and all of the tentacles away as he charged right at it's face, his blade surrounded in the odd purple aura once again.

Y/n: "YOUR BODY MAY BE COVERED IN ARMOR! BUT YOUR STUPID EYES SURE AS HELL AREN'T!"

*SHING!*

Y/n went to slash the Grave's "face" forcing it to jump away, Y/n let out a swear in anger... only for his annoyed face to be replaced with a smile.

*ST-STASH!*

Suddenly the Beast was stabbed twice by Layla's blade, causing the Grave to panic as it quickly turned towards the girl.

Layla: "2 More times."

Layla said as the beast quickly shot a mass of tentacles at her, bbbuuuttt...

*SHING! SHING! SHING!*

Suddenly, Chase's blade flew through, slashing all of the tentacles, cutting a single hair off of each one that came at Layla.

Chase: "A Single Cuts all I need. Now Crash!"

*-OOOM!*

The tentacles were then replaced for holes as they were destroyed, causing the Grave to howl in a mass of pain as it retracted it's injured tentacles, causing them to regrow.

Chase: "Regeneration!?"

"GEDAI YONG!"

*FWOOOOO!!*

Suddenly Y/n came from out of the ground below the beast and kicked it's underbelly, causing a mass of wind to be kicked up from the attack, sending all the hair flying up like a dess' skirt under a vent.

Y/n: "LAYLA! CHASE! GO FOR IT!"

Chase: "FLASH AND CRASH!"

Chase roared as he threw his Luna Creciente, quickly cutting all the Grave's hair in the blink of an eye, before Layla charged in.

*STASH!*

Layla: "1 More!"

Layla said as she got ready to stab again, when suddenly a mass of hair regrew in an instant, becoming a shield, before the Grave's face appeared, charging an attack.

*PPPPPPPPEEEEEEE-*

*CCCLLLAAANNNGGG!*

Layla: "M-Master!"

Y/n: "GO FOR IT LAYLA! FINISH IT!"

As soon as the Lazer was fired, Y/n appeared infront of Layla, deflecting the blast around the two of them with the blade of his Akui Buki. The Grave finished it's attack, only to let out a shocked sound when it saw that the two Fodiens had survived. Y/n the ducked down, allowing Layla to jump onto his back at launcher herself at the Grave with her blade reeled back.

*STASH!*

Layla: "Zero..."

Layla then ripped her blade out of the Grave, only to reveal that the Blade itself was gone, leaving only the handle. Everyone then jumped back as Layla pointed her blade down towards the ground.

Layla: "Rip and Tear.
Jug-Eum-Ui Sowon!"

*GLASH!*

Suddenly, two giant hands made of blood ripped themselves out of the Grave's back as it began to scream in a mass of pain. The hands grabbed the graves head and pulled it back, before a mass of other blood hands appeared and began grabbing body parts and ripping them off, only leaving the main body and head left, before those first two hands tabbed there fingers through the middle of the mass of eyes that was the Grave's face, before they pulled against eachother.

"VVVAAAAAHHAHAAAAAHHHHHHH-"

*GGGLLLAAASSSHHH!*

Everyone stood in awe for a moment... as the beast before them... an Inferus level Grave, laid before them... nothing but a torn apart corpse... for a few seconds...

Chase: "Y/N! LAYLA! MOVE! IT CAN REGENERATE!"

Y/n & Layla: "WHAT!?"

As soon as Chase said that, the beast's body parts began to twitch like crazy... before the mounts of flesh all flew together, creating a giant pile of blood and flesh, before it reformed into the Inferus Grave they had just killed in a brand new form... it's body had turned white it's hair was gone and replaced with even more tentacles.

"VVVVVVRRRRAAAHHHH!!!"

Layla: "I-It survived m-my attack... th-that's impossible..."

Y/n: "LAYLA! LOOKOUT!"

Layla was snapped out of her daze by Y/n's voice, as she suddenly saw the Grave had fused it's tentacles into a Spear, ready to impale the girl.

*CCCCCCLLLAAANNNNGGG-*

Layla: "GRRR-"

*BOOOM!*

Layla: "KAAAHHH!"

Y/n: "LAYLA!"

The Grave stabbed at Layla, forcing her to block with the hilt of her sword for a moment, before she was quickly overpowered and sent flying at the Spear stabbed into the ground. Layla fell onto he side and quickly tried to get back up, but another Spear was already ready to stab into her body.

*SHING!*

*-OOOM!*

When suddenly the Spear was slashed and destroyed by Chase's Luna Creciente, when suddenly Chase jumped at the beast his Blade in hand.

Chase: "STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIE-"

"VVVRRRR."

*BLAM!*

Suddenly, Y/n appeared infront of Chase as he blocked an incoming giant fist with his blade while holding Chase in the air with his free hand.

Y/n: "CHASE! ON 3! READY!? 3!"

*CLANG!*

Y/n quickly sent the fist into the air before he launched Chase at the grave.

*SHING!*

Chase: "YOU'RE DONE!"

*-OOOM!*

Chase slashed the neck of the Beast, causing a large hole to appear where Chase had slashed, easily decapitation the Grave... only for it's neck to quickly regenerate, reconnecting it's head as soon as it was cut off. Seeing this made Chase and Y/n's eyes widen as both they and Layla jumped away as it tried to impale them all with it's hair.

Chase: "HOW!? HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO KILL THAT THING!?"

Layla: "I-It just keep regenerating..."

Y/n: "......"

Chase: "We should run! We really should just run!"

Layla: "M-My curse attack didn't work... and that can kill any Grave it hits..."

Y/n: "..... I'm not giving up! No way in hell!"

Chase: "Y-You can't be serious! We can't kill that thing!?"

Layla: "W-We have to run-"

Y/n: "I can't run away! It's because of my stomach!"

Chase & Layla: "Your Stomach?"

Y/n thoughts: "I'm so damn hungry all of a sudden! I feel like I haven't eaten in days! I'm starving!"

Y/n thought to himself before he spoke up.

Y/n: "Nothing is immortal if we can't kill it by cutting off it's head, then we'll have to destroy it's heart! And if we can't do that! Then we'll have to target the Brain Itself! Everything's got a weakness! Nothing it perfect! And no living thing is immortal! No matter how strong it is!"

Y/n yelled before he charged at the Grave, shocking his friends.

Layla: "MASTER!"

Chase: "YOU IDIOT! DON'T CHARGE IN WITHOUT A PLAN!"

But Y/n didn't listen to them, he was fighting with nothing but his stomach, and right now it was so hungry it hurt him. As he charged at the grave it shot a mass of tentacles at him, trying to rip him apart, but Y/n expertly jumped around, dodging and deflecting the attacks over and over, until he got close to the beast.

*BOOOM!*

The Grave shot a Lazer from it's eye, forcing Y/n to jump away, before he charged at it again.

Y/n: "I won't lose to you! I won't die! Your power will add to my own and make me stronger! MY AKUI BUKI WILL DEVOUR YOU!"

Y/n roared as the Purple Flames around his blade suddenly got sucked into it, causing the sword to shine as Y/n glared and grit his teeth, flipping the sword into an inverse grip as he got ready for an uppercut slash.

"OVERWHELMING FORCE!
RYUZU!"

*GGGLLLAAASSSSHHH!!!*

[Y/n's Theme]

Everyone stared with wide eyes of shock, as Y/n slashed upwards, and roared the power and name of his Akui Buki, causing his Double Egded Katana to shine brightly as it transformed into a brand new form and slashed the Grave in half, he then rested the blade in his shoulder, revealing that his Akui Buki's new form was even bigger than his body as it was revealed to the world.

Y/n: "GEDAI! GIRI!"

Y/n roared as he slashed his giant sword off of his shoulder at the beast infront of him, causing it to be sent flying back as it was blasted by a massive burst of wind.

Chase: "Woah!"

Layla: "So that's your Akui Buki's power..."

Y/n: "Yup! Overwelming Force... I like it!"

Chase: "Never heard of a Akui Buki that could use it's power to transform before."

Layla: "Me neither."

Y/n: "Then that just makes me all the more Greater Than Everyone Else! Now! Let's finish this Faceless Bastard!"

Layla & Chase: "RIGHT!"

*PPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEE-*

Suddenlt a Lazer shot at the three of them, causing Y/n to jump into the air, while Layla and Chase jumped around the attack and rushed at the Grave with extreme speed. Layla's Weapon has regained it's Slim Crimson Form as she got ready to stab it again, only for the Grave to quickly jump away from the attack.

*SHING!*

*-OOOM!*

When suddenly, Chase popped out of nowhere and slashed the monster, quickly jumping away and dissapearing as the Grave tried to kill him.

Y/n: "You Traded Your Armor for Power! NOW THAT'S A BAD MOVE!"

Y/n roared as he flew at the Grave his Ryuzu raised and ready to strike, but the Grave quickly tried to prove Y/n wrong by summoning a mass of hair to shield itself... bbbuuuttt...

*GGGLLLAAASSSHHH!!!*

The fangs of Y/n's Ryuzu easily toar through the Shield and slashed the Grave's face in half.

*STASH!*

Layla: "NOW GROW HEAVY!"

Layla said as she stabbed her sword into the Grave's back, causing the entire Grave's body to slam into the ground as the weight of it's blood suddenly multiplied.

Suddenly, a spinning blade finished carving markings in the ground, causing them to shine to life as a giant Pillar of light shot up, consuming the Grave.

Chase: "LUNA BALLANTINE!"

When the light died down, the Grave was seen wobbling as it's body regenerated but very slowly.

Chase: "It's Regeneration! It's slowed down!"

Layla: "All the damage we've been dealing must be catching up to it."

Y/n: "Right! Now! It's time to finish this thing off!"

Y/n roared as he raised his Ryuzu high into the air, causing the purple aura from before to spiral around his sword, creating a purple whirlwind of flames around the blade as it roared like a gigantic monster as Y/n dashed at the beast, a black and white aura surrounding his body.

Y/n:
"OVERWHELMING FORCE!
RYUZU TABERU!
GGIIIRRII!!!"

*SSSSHHHHIIIINNNNGGGG!!!!*

"BBBBBIIIIIII-AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!"

*BBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMM!!!*

Y/n then slashed the Grave in half, but the attack wasn't done yet, as the Purple Flames shot off of the Akui Buki's blade, transforming into a gigantic dragon's head that quickly flew around, chomping on the Grave that it devoured, before it flew back towards Y/n with extreme speed.

Y/n:
"DEVOUR! RYUZU!!!"

*CCCCRRRAAASSSHHH!!!*

Y/n then swung his blade at the incoming Dragon Head, causing it to quickly shatter into a mass of purple sparkling dust.

The Storm above them cleared, as Y/n rested his new blade on his shoulder, with a smile on his face, while Chase and Layla smiled aswell at their victory.

*THUD!*

Y/n: "HOLY SHIT WE SHOULD NOT HAVE SURVIVED THAT! HOW ARE WE ALIVE!?"

Chase: "EH!? WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL THE BRAVERY YOU HAD EARLIER!?"

Y/n: "THAT WAS ALL ADRENALINE! WE SHOULD NOT HAVE CHALLENGED THAT THING! WHY DID YOU LET ME DO THAT CHASE!?"

Chase: "LET YOU! I WAS TRYING TO CONVINCE YOU TO RUN AWAY! BUT YOU WOULDN'T!"

Y/n: "THEN DRAG ME NEXT TIME DINGUS!"

Chase: "WE BOTH KNOW THAT WON'T WORK!"

The two yelled at eachother, while Layla watched with her still dead expression as the two glared at eachother, pressing their foreheads together as they growled.

"Hehehehehehehe!"

Suddenly a giggling was heard, causing the two Fodiens to turn towards Layla... only to see that she was the one giggling with a smile on her face.

Chase: "Layla?"

Y/n: "Woah, you ok? Did that Grave hit you on the head or something?"

*BLAM!*

Y/n: "BAKAH!"

Chase: "YOU DON'T ASK THAT WHEN A GIRL'S HAPPY!"

Y/n: "I'M SORRY! BUT USUALLY HER FACE IS A DEAD AS A CORPSE'S!"

Layla: "Chase..."

Layla said, causing the two of them to turn towards their female friend again, only to see her still smiling.

Layla: "This is all your fault."

Chase: "... Huh!? HOLD ON HOW IS THIS MY FAULT!?"

Y/n: "Well cause you're the voice of reason, duh!"

Layla: "When we do stupid stuff, you're supposed to bring us out of it and lecture us, not join in."

Y/n: "Yeah, ya stick in the mud."

Layla: "Stick in the Mud."

Chase: "H-HEY! Maybe I wanted to be one of the stupid Reckless ones this time!"

Y/n: "Alright Mr. Chicken! Let's head back to the recall point! Leader's Orders!"

Chase: "Hold on! Since when are you the leader!?"

Y/n: "All those in favor of making Y/n Izgrate Erthan Yew the leader of our Group say Aye! Aye!"

Layla: "Aye!"

Chase: "YOU CAN'T VOTE FOR YOURSELF! *Sigh*"

Chase said letting out a heavy sigh before he but his hands behind his head.

Chase: "Alright, Let's head back. I'm super tired."

Y/n: "Yeah same here."

Layla: "Same..."

The trio said as Y/n's Ryuzu transforming back into it's Katanan form, as they began making their way back towards the recall point.

Chase: "So, you finally named you Akui Buki and got it's ability at the same time."

Layla: "Ryuzu is pretty cool name for your Katana."

Y/n: "No, when it's like this."

Y/n said holding up his Blade.

Y/n: "It's just Ryu, that giant form is Ryuzu. And I've got a feeling there's even more forms inside of my Weapon! I've just gonna keep killing Graves!"

Chase: "A transforming Akui Buki with multiple forms? Yeah, there's no way I've ever heard of that before."

Layla: "Same here."

Y/n: "Hehe! Then that makes me Greater Than Everyone!"

Meanwhile

Inside of the area where the Captains watched the test, everyone stared in pure awe as they saw someone defeat a Inferus Level Faceless Grave.

Fang: "They didn't run away like everyone else...."

Shadow: "Amazing..."

Buster: "Woahoh! What Squad are those kids apart of!"

A Fodien worker quickly typed on a computer before three profiles appeared on the screen.

Fodien Worker 1: "Layla Alter, Female, Age 19, Akui Buki name: Jeoju Baneul, Ability: Rip and Tear. She's an Effect type Fodien who uses her powers to Curse Graves in different ways. Ace Squad 5, former Servant and Fiance of Prince Devine Reques."

Fodien Worker 2: "Chase Roost, Male, Age 21, Akui Buki name: Luna Creciente, Abiliy: Flash and Crash. He's an Ranged Attack type Fodien who can make the targets he cuts experience a small explosion where they're slashed. Ace Squad 5, formerly of Squads 6 & 4."

Fodien Worker 3: "Y/n Izgrate Erthan Yew, Male, Specific Age: Unknown, Presumed 20, Akui Buki name: Unknown, Ability: Unknown. He's an Attack type Fodien, rushing into battle with his sword and using ancient Fodien Techniques in a new style like the Air Strut and Whirlwind Strikes renamed Sora and Gedai. Ace Squad 5."

Hearing that all of the three Fodiens were members of Ace Squad 5. Everyone turned towards the Ace Squad 5 captain, who stood in the back with his arms crossed.

Ace Squad 5 Captain: "......"

Buster: "Man, you got some kickass squadmates Silver."

Silver: "Yeah. I know. I saw the fight."

Silver said as he walked out of the room, leaving the other Captains on their own.

《Meanwhile》

???: "WOW WOW WOW! DID YOU SEE DESTROYER! Even in that Human form he's all powerful! *Sigh* I can't wait for us to become one... Yahahahahahaaa!"

I

nside of a dark room, a girl was seen dancing around talking with a mass of admiration in her voice as she and others watched Y/n, Layla and Chase's fight. She then quickly hopped infront of the screen, revealing her form.

???: "I don't like that Girl getting all close to him though... I'm gonna rip her to shreds..."

???: "Quiet down Dancer. That girl is nowhere near our problem."

???: "Killing her will be easy."

Dancer: "Shut up Ruler! And if you try to steal Destroyer away from my you're dead!"

Ruler: "Please. To mate with someone like him, when I'm already perfect."

Dancer: "Did you just say my Love isn't attractive? I RIP YOUR DAMN HEAD OFF!"

Dancer yelled at Ruler ready to fight, when another figure got between them.

???: "......"

Ruler: "Gambler is right..  fighting like this isn't going to get us anywhere."

Dancer: "Then what's next? I wanna be with my lover as soon as possible!"

???: "Don't worry. You'll all be reunited soon."

A male voice said as a figure walked into the room.

???: "But for now we must be patient. Rishing in will only ruin things."

???: "Understood?"

Dancer & Ruler: "Yes Controller."

Controller: "Great. Now that we've located Destroyer, I believe it's time we entered stage 2."

The man said as the screen continued to watch Y/n as he walked with his friends.

Holy shit i wanna write this story! I'm gonna post this on Pitch Black Clover later along with my little horror shot I did later.

Anyway!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103 13 13
They walk past us and I can't help but notice the guy in the back. He was tall, just like the others, had black hair, just like the others. What made...
52.9K 1.2K 15
I had been gone for eight long years. The thing is - I hadn't realized just how long those years were until I finally found my way back to the Spirit...
11.4K 437 51
Just random Kaitou Joker stuff. It can range from one-shots to just ideas. Hope you enjoy it...? Started: 01/01/2020 Ended: 06/24/2020 DISCLAIMER: Ev...
39 15 10
Embark on an electrifying journey through the mesmerizing Areala Universe, a decade after the legendary "Realm of the Nine: The Spade Odyssey" shook...