ᴜɴᴅᴏɴᴇ | ᴅ.ᴍ

By dracosundone

He stared at me for a minute longer, tilting his head to the side as he watched me. For the first time I wan... More

𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐓
𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 - 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 - 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 - 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 - 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

8.2K 247 377
By dracosundone

I grunted internally as I felt the discomfort in my body as I slept on the couch. My back hurt from the very uncomfortable position I was laying in all night. I slept on the couch. I did not sleep on the damn couch. I slept on the fucking couch. I moved as I stretched my back, slowly opening my eyes as the bright light from the sun reflected upon my eyes, making me look away. My head was laid upon the arm of the couch as I felt a huge weight on my body making me question my night once again.

Oh.

I looked down at the rest of my body as Malfoy rested upon it with his head on my chest completely oblivious. His arm was attached to my waist as I parted my lips to say or do something but had no thoughts in my head at all. I gulped as I threw my head back on the arm of the couch again as I gave myself a minute to think. I was quite literally trapped underneath him with no idea how it got to this.

That's when reality suddenly hit me and I practically huffed as I positioned my elbow against the cushioned couch and the other trying to push Malfoy off of me. I felt his breathing against my chest as I studied his face for a minute, how long delicate his lashes were, his porcelain clear skin as there was gentleness waiting for someone to awaken it; like gazing at the ocean waves for a ship to come. I realized looking at him as my hand was scrunched up in his soft platinum blonde hair as we slept against each other, comfortably, like a safe space.

My memories of last night returned in pieces as I remember him sweating, trembling from fear as he jolted up from my touch, immediately hugging me as if he was protecting me from something. I hadn't put much thought into it until right now. I remember him yearning for his mother as he spoke in immense pain. I wanted to know his secrets just like he knew mine, I wondered if one day we'd share them.

At that moment he woke up, scrunching his eyes from the sunlight as his eyes darted to me. His face wasn't too far away from mine as it made me remember how he kissed me last night to shut me up, how his lips felt so soft against mine with his minty-filled breath. No. Why am I thinking about him like this? Clear your head. Get something to eat, and restart your mind. It's like we were in the same spot we were last night as his eyes burned into mine and his eyes flickered down to my lips for just a split, just a split second which made me shift internally as I felt his face grow closer.

My immediate reaction was to push him off the couch. I pushed him off the damn couch. I did that. "Agh—Young what the fuck?" He groaned against the floor as I got off the couch, looking his way.

"Don't expect to apologize Malfoy," I spoke, walking over his body as I contemplated my life choices going up the girls' dormitory.

I had just been in my dorm for a couple of minutes when an owl chirped, sitting on the ledge of my window as it waited with a letter for me. I immediately took the letter, thanking the owl as it flew away. The note was from McGonagall, asking me for a favor.

Today a student will be returning after his long summer break. I hope you're able to help me out and give him all the work that you have from his schedule. He'll be arriving at my office in fifteen minutes, and be there on time.

Professor McGonagall

I immediately turned around to grab my school uniform from my dresser. I combed through my hair quickly as I brushed my teeth, multitasking. I quickly threw on my robes as I gave myself one last look in the mirror. I headed down to the common room as Malfoy sat there, his platinum blonde hair was messy and uncombed, still in his clothes from last night as he rubbed his eyes.

My eyes observed him for a couple of seconds as I straightened my tie, still looking his way. The messy bed hair, the zipper halfway down as it revealed his chest. I had no clue what type of effect was on me, but I just couldn't look away, it was like a love potion had taken over me. I looked away as I almost knocked over a lamp, cursing underneath my breath as I put it back in its place. "Why are you in school robes?" His voice was high and demanding as he asked me.

"I'm going to pay Satan's den a visit, want to come along?" I smiled his way as he raised a brow. I smiled. Why the fuck did I smile? Someone, please use an unforgivable curse on me right now. "I'll take that as a no," I said as I exited the common room.

I didn't know who the student was, he was probably in Slytherin considering McGonagall had asked me to take care of it. I don't even know how she knew I was here, weird.

I arrived at her office. I knocked on the door, waiting for an answer. "You may come in Ms. Young," she answered as I pushed the door open, slowly. Her office was decorated with a lot of tartan plaid. She had some Quidditch cups on her shelves along with a tray of biscuits on the side tables. At the entrance is a welcoming fireplace with a mantlepiece that can be connected to the Floo network.

She sat at her table as the mystery guy sat on the opposite side of the table with his back facing mine. "Good morning Professor McGonagall, what can I do for you?" I politely asked as I so badly wanted to go back into bed and fall asleep like last night—well last night I didn't really sleep in bed but tangled up in the arms of my sworn enemy, I think.

"Good morning dear, I'm glad to see you here. I don't want to take too much of your time since you're still in your fall break, but I'd be a great help if you can help out our previous student," she talked as I nodded, my eyes wandered over to the boy who was signing a couple of papers with his quill. He looked weirdly familiar, but I couldn't put my finger on who he was exactly.

"Due to his parents' extremely long business trip he was held back so be sure to give him all the work you possibly can to help him catch up," she spoke as I nodded once again, taking a slight step forward. All I could see was the back of the boy's head, black curly hair with tan skin as he sat in his Hogwarts uniform, signing the last paper. I know him. Who is he? He feels familiar.

The boy shortly got up as I tried to put on a fake but polite smile to greet him back. As he turned around, my smile immediately dropped. It's like my soul had left my body and had done a complete three-sixty but still didn't feel in place. The sound of McGonagall's voice was tuned out as I heard bits of her sentences, "Elliot Jackson......help him.....Hogwarts.......all the work.......common room.....you will...."

All of her words were completely tuned out the next second as I stared at his face, he smirked so confidently.

"Ms. Young?" McGonagall's voice brought me back to reality as I blinked looking her way. "Am I clear of my directions?" She asked as I blinked again looking away for a second as I nodded. "Yes, you're all good," I lied as I gulped looking back at him. He picked up his small hand carry bag as he walked towards me, gesturing towards the door to exit.

My eyes never left him as they burned into him, the desire to watch him melt onto the stone-cold floor or burn him and hear his screams that would bring my ears immense pleasure. I walked out of the office as the door behind us closed. "Long time no see Evelyn," he talked as I ignored him, wanting to curl my hands into a fist and jab it onto his face. "I haven't seen you since the fifth-year party, are you and George still a thing?" He asked as I looked at him, not uttering a word. I looked away not wanting to give him the satisfaction of my answer as he proceeded to provoke me by letting his fingers stroke against my arm.

I jerked immediately away from his touch, almost pushing him away. "Touch me again Jackson and watch what happens," I threatened him as I tried to feel my wand in my robes.

"Feisty, I enjoy it." He laughed as a disgusted look plastered on my face. I tried holding back as much as I could.

"You're disgusting and vile." I spat at him as he continued to laugh it off like it was nothing.

"Are you trying to hurt my feelings, Evelyn?" He asked as I almost bit down on my tongue. Kill him. Just do it. No. No, you can't do that. "What makes you think you have the audacity to call me by my first name? You know what, don't call me at all. I'd rather die than hear my name mutter from your filthy mouth." I sneered at him as he disgustingly smirked.

"I liked you better at the party, so slutty, no back-talking." He eyed me up and down, staring at my skirt as I pulled out my wand, pointing at his neck.

"You look at me again, and I swear Jackson you won't be able to take another step."

"Awww—that's cute, but you won't do anything Evelyn, you're just a helpless little girl who I get to have my hands all over," he spoke as I wanted to stab into his neck with my wand, so he couldn't speak another word.

"You assaulted me, it's not something you should be proud of, that's not an accomplishment, it's an embarrassment, Jackson." I pushed my wand further against his neck, so badly wanting to bruise him—hurt him—I wanted to see him in pain—I wanted to hurt him.

"Tsk—tsk—tsk Evelyn, what are you going to do? Hurt me?" He laughed.

I moved my wand to cast a spell to watch him suffer—it would be temporary but at least it would be something. Everything had happened so fast that I couldn't comprehend how it could have possibly happened. As I moved my wand, he immediately took a hold of my wrists, pushing me back and into the walls as he held me in place.

"As I said, poor helpless Evelyn," he repeated himself as I fought back the tears in my eyes. Fight back Evelyn, fight back.

"You're pathetic Jackson." I sneered at his face as he smirked, making me gag internally.

"Why don't you be a nice little girl and do what's asked of you." He let go of my wrists as he picked up his bag. I was quick but so was he, as I waved my wand to cast a stupefy spell towards him, he had turned around to cast one back and someone else interfered.

Malfoy.

He pushed me back, not letting Jackson's spell hit me as he cast a spell that shot purple sparks toward him. He went flying back as I watched Malfoy turn toward me, picking me up as he looked at me. I looked up at him with teary eyes as I parted my lips to say something, but I saw Jackson getting up as he got a hold of his wand, throwing a spell in our way. I attempted to push Malfoy out of the scene as Jackson's spell suddenly disappeared into thin air.

Professor McGonagall had stopped it. She stared at the three of us in the corridor, taking her time to observe each of us carefully. "There better be a good explanation," she spoke as I internally cried at the thought of possibly explaining to her what had happened that night.

We all walked into her office as Malfoy eyed Jackson up and down, keeping me by my side like I was a piece of delicate glass that needed to be protected. We all stood in a line, with a distance between each other as we faced the Professor. "Mr. Malfoy, what kind of behavior is it to welcome our students this way? That is very unacceptable behavior," she protested as my eyes darted up to her in confusion.

"I'm aware of your childish feud between yourself and Ms. Young, but you've crossed the line by involving Mr. Jackson," she talked as my jaw practically dropped onto the floor at what she was talking about. Jackson stood there not speaking a word as he quietly smiled to himself.

"Professor—"

"No need to explain yourself, Ms. Young, I already know what you're about to say," she paused as she looked over to Malfoy. "You'll be suspended for three days Mr. Malfoy," she spoke as I took a step forward to protest.

"Fine by me," he spoke as I looked at him in utter confusion about what he was trying to do.

"It's settled then, Ms. Young, you may escort yourself out with Mr. Jackson."

"What? No," I spoke as she turned back around facing my way. "This isn't Malfoy's fault, you can't suspend him."

McGonagall stood in her office, ready to send Malfoy off as she looked at me with her sharp cat eyes, as I questioned her actions.

"What exactly are you trying to say, Ms. Young?" She spoke in a sharp tone as I felt my insides being flushed completely upside down. "It wasn't Malfoy's fault—he didn't do anything."

"Young." He stared at me with a cold look. "Just go."

"He — he was there because of me. I—he came there or was there because of me," I stuttered as I tried to comprehend the words of how to tell her what had happened that night without telling her directly. "He was just trying to protect me."

It's out there now, just have to tell her the rest. She took a step forward as she fiddled unnoticed with her robes and stared at me. "Protecting you?" She questioned as I gulped. "What could he possibly be protecting you from in the middle of the corridor?"

"He was trying to—um—he was trying — "

I stuttered badly as my voice couldn't leave my mouth as I spoke to myself in my head.

"Young." If looks could murder, it would be the look he was giving me right now. I stood my ground as I faced McGonagall again.

"Jackson assaulted me last year." The words came out in a rush out of my mouth as if I said it any slower I wouldn't be able to.

"Professor, she's lying," Jackson said as he took a step towards me as Malfoy immediately stepped in front of me like a shield, making me look at his side profile. Jackson tried to take another step as Malfoy almost gripped his wand from his pocket.

"Take another step towards her, you won't be able to walk for the rest of your life." His words were clear and he spat at him. I didn't know what I was feeling, but it was there, I never had someone acknowledge me this way, so it was new.

"Mr. Jackson I suggest you take a step back from Mr. Malfoy and Ms. Young if you wish to not suffer worse consequences." McGonagall cleared her throat as she stepped away from her desk.

"What does Mr. Malfoy have to do with all of this then?"

"Jackson was proud of his accomplishment, and he was talking proudly about it. I was going to stupefy him in the corridor — so was he — Malfoy interfered. This wasn't Draco's fault. He did nothing." I used his first name without even realizing it as his eyes landed on me. "This was all Jackson's doing. He tried to bother me again, but Draco came on time and prevented it."

McGonagall stood there very shaken and surprised at what had happened as it took her a minute to collect herself from all the circumstances of this morning.

"I apologize that you had to go through that Ms. Young, I wish you had told me earlier, so I would've dealt with this a long time ago." We all stood there as we waited for her to continue about what was going to happen. Malfoy kept looking at me, but I had no intention of looking his way with his grey eyes staring into my soul.

"Jackson will be expelled from Hogwarts for his actions." I was relieved to hear that he wasn't going to attend this school anymore, I couldn't care less about what would happen to him. He ruined my life as his effect would always stay on me no matter what and I hated that. I hated that I'd have to live with this, but I can't control what has happened but what will happen in the future.

We exited the office as she dealt with Jackson and what he had done to one of the students at Hogwarts. As we exited, he immediately jerked me back to look his way. "I had it under control, you didn't have to do that."

"I did have to do that. I wasn't going to let her punish you for something that wasn't your fault. You don't need to play the fucking Martyr." I pushed my hair back from my face as he rolled his eyes from my words.

"You always have to be right don't you?" He questioned me as I looked back at him.

"What's your deal? One day you act like you don't care, then show up the next minute like a — I don't know. You care and then leave, then you just — what's your deal?" I questioned, taking a step forward as I had his full attention not realizing the proximity of how close our faces were.

"There is no deal. I just happened to be there at the right time." He took a step closer as he scanned my face fully, walking past me as I scoffed not wanting to argue anymore.

That made zero sense.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 3.3K 73
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
1M 54.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
439K 15.6K 93
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1M 42.6K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...