Rewrite the stars (AdrianPuce...

By weasleytwinsimp11

Y/n L/n was a bright young witch, she starts her first year at Hogwarts, not knowing what comes later on in l... More

Prologue
1-Sorting Hat
2- Fifth Year
3- Strangers
4- Hogsmaede
5- Friends
6- Closer
7- Christmas Eve
8- Lessons
9- Adrian's feelings
10- Polyjuice
11- Studies
12- George's New Girlfriend
13- March 14
14- Pt. 2
15- Hospital Wing
16- Jealousy
17- Dates and a Little Fight
18- Sleepover
19- Detention with Snape
20- Quidditch and O.W.Ls
21- Fireplaces
22- Emilia's Party
23- Adrian's Parents
24- Adrian's surpise
25- Tents
26- The Quidditch Finals
27- The Burrow
28- Adrian's muggle visit
29- Back to Hogwarts
30- September 14
31- Triwizard Tournament
32- Mistakes
33- Insecurities
34- The Forest
36- Drama
37- Letters
38- Hiraeth
39- Will you be my Date?
40- The Yule Ball
41- Anger
42- Truth or Dare
43- The Golden Egg
44- Miles' Reason
45- The Second Task
46- To Much To Explian
47- Amortentia
48- Rita's Scoop
49- Cheater Cheater
50- The Final Task
51- Cedric's Funeral
52- Cassius Warrington Party
53- The Muggle Fair
54- Lucas' Day Out
55- Secrets spilled
56- Family Dinner
57- Miles and Y/n's Day Out
58- Problems
59- Hogwarts Professors
60- Quidditch Try Outs and Miles' Present
61- Adrian's Birthday
62- Practice
63- Hogsmaede 2
64- Pansy Pansy Pansy
65- First Match
66- Joseph Anderson
67- Ravenclaw's Party
68- Adrian's Broken Heart
69- Special Announcement
70- The Missing Ring
71- 1 2 3
72- Christmas
73- Here we come France!
74- Morning in France
75- Paris
76- Hogwarts Express
77- Sick Emilia
78- Slytherin Vs. Hufflepuff
79- The Masks
80- The Ball
81- The Beginning
82-Valentines Day
83- Animagus
84- March Madness
85- Inquisitorial Squad
86- Easter Break
87- City of Love
88- The Dresses
89- The Polaroid
90- Caught Up
91- Joseph meets Lucas
92- Miles and Emilia
93- Hayden's Wedding
94- Hard Goodbye's
95- Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes
96- Hayden and Eloise's Babyshower
97- Y/n and Graham's Talk
98- Bill and Fleur's Wedding
99- Battle of Hogwarts
100- Lets Rewrite the Stars
Part Two
01- Andres First Birthday
02- New York City
03- Times Square
04- Y/n's Pain
05- The Secret Wizard Pub
06- Emilia's Return
07- Moving In
AUTHOR NOTE- Picking a dress
08- Gianna's Depression
09- Mine
10- A Little Surpise
11- Family Dinner
12- Unexpected Vistior
13- March 31st
14- Miles and Emilia's Wedding
15- Zenith's trip to St. Mungos
16- Wedding Preparation
17- The Big Day
18- Honeymoon
19- Carne Asada
20- Healer Visits and the Move
21- Zenith's First Birthday
22- July 11
23-  Sorrow
24- The Twins
25- Baby Number Two
26- Eleven Years Later
27- Livi's Fifteen
128- Bonus Chapter
Rewrite the Stars Sequel

35- The First Task

1K 23 24
By weasleytwinsimp11

   Y/n woke up to the sound of banging at the door, she didn't even bother to open it until Angelina finally got up, The twins, Adrian and Miles came bursting through the door. Y/n lifted her head to see them staring around her bed as she covered her head.

   "Wake up love! Let's go get breakfast and head to Hogsmaede. Wake up." said Adrian as he shook her. For some reason the boys were always awake and full of energy in the morning.

  "Do you boys know what time it is? You have three hours until Hogsmaede?" said Autumn from her bed, covering her head. Y/n lifted her head and looked at Adrian who chuckled seeing her with her bed hair.

  "Good morning beautiful." said Adrian kissing Y/n head. She rolled her eyes as Miles and the twins chuckled. Alicia threw a pillow at Miles and the twins when he turned around and smirked at her causing her to blush.

   "Wake me up in a hour, go bother Emilia for the time being." said Y/n laying her head back down on her pillow. The boys chuckled as Y/n looked back up at them.

   "We already did.. she threaten to hex us..and then when we didn't leave she used Titillando on us, it still hurts." said Fred holding his stomach, Y/n rolled her eyes and finally got up.

   "Great! Meet me in my dorm yeah?" said Adrian kissing the girls cheek and getting up from the bed. Y/n gave him a look as he smirked and walked out with the boys. She got up and went into the bathroom, changed, and freshened up. She made her way down to the painting, jumping through it and walking the long tunnel that leads to the Slytherin common room. She walked into Adrian dorm to see him changing.

  Adrian looked at her walk in as she closed the door, seeing that it was just the two of them. "Where are the others?" said Y/n as Adrian didn't bother to put his shirt on.

   "Fred and George went with Emilia to breakfast I think and Miles said he had to go do something, so he's probably fucking someone." said Adrian as Y/n laughed. Adrian grinned at the girl as she placed her hands on his jaw, pulling him into a kiss. He wrapped his hands around her waist as she pinned him down on his bed. Adrian moved his hands down to her hips as their kiss became passionate and their breathing was heavy.

   Adrian pulled off Y/n's pants and moved his hands down to her underwear taking them off, feeling her wetness. She unbuttoned his pants, pulling them down as Adrain sat up pulling Y/n on top of him. Her hips moving as they struggled to keep their kiss going, Adrian pulled the girl off him as they switched places, Y/n scratching his back, holding in her moans. Adrian slowed down and pulled out, teasing her.

   "Adrian are you done changing?! Can you open the door." said Miles from outside of the door, Adrian groaned and ignored him as he started kissing Y/n neck as the knocking continued. "Adrian open the door, tell Y/n to put on clothes!"

   "Fucking Miles." said the both of them, Adrian pulled out and pulled his pants back up as he waited until Y/n was fully clothed to open the door. Miles came bursting through the room, his hair was messed up and he had hickeys on his neck.

   "Who did you fuck today Miles?" said Y/n sarcastically as Miles looked up at her and made a face. He looked angry and turned back to Adrian.

   "What is that stupid potion that gets rid of bruises? I cant believe she did this." said Miles looking through his trunk. Adrian and Y/n looked at each other and raised their eyebrows. "Sorry I interrupted but I had to get away from there, I'm never fucking Charlotte again. She's bloody mad, telling me we should get back together. What is Emilia going to say when she see these, ugh!"

   "Emilia isn't going to care Miles, why don't you just get back with Charlotte? You two of perfect for each other." said Y/n as Miles looked up and rolled his eyes. Adrian walked in to the bathroom and handed him a small bottle of cream that removed bruises.

  "Thanks, I still want Emilia though. You really think i'm going to go back with Charlotte, you're just as mad." said Miles putting the cream on his hickey filled neck. Y/n rolled her eyes and turned to look at Adrian.

  "Emilia's not going to want you back if you keep messing with all these girls Miles, I think you should stop trying, go get at a girl who doesn't know you." said Y/n as Miles turned to glare at her. Adrian chuckled, watching that the hickeys weren't disappearing.

  "Breakfast? Great, let's go." said Adrian noticing Y/n annoyance at Miles. She grabbed Adrian's hand and the three of them walked down to the Great Hall, to see Emilia sitting with Graham and this other boy Y/n didn't know. Miles glared at the boy and quickly made his way down there. "I'll see you in a bit beautiful, if those two don't kill me first." said Adrian kissing the girls cheek and watching her make her way to the Gryffindor table. Adrian walked over to his friends and sat down next to Graham and Miles.

  "You showed up in the paper again, I didn't you vas model, vhy did you never tell me?" said Ephraim as Emilia looked at him in awe. Adrian looked at Graham weird as he watched as well.

"Why is she looking at him like that? Sometimes I forget she's a girl." whispered Adrian as Miles legs shake. Graham looked at Adrian and nodded watching Emilia talk to the boy.

"I'm not a model, well yeah I guess. That was my first time wearing something to model in." said Emilia with a smile. Ephraim smiled and looked up at the three boys staring at him.

"Is something the matter?" said Ephraim as Emilia looked up at the boys. She kicked Graham underneath the table as he quickly looked at her in pain.

"Oh no! It's just weird seeing Emilia flirt with a boy." said Adrian grabbing food and placing it on his plate. Ephraim turned to look at the girl and smile as she turned red. Adrian and Graham started laughing as Miles glared at the boy.

"I'm not- shut up Ade." said Emilia, her eyes landing on Miles seeing his hickey filled neck. She turned back to look at Ephraim and smiled. "Where you get the hickeys from Miles, which girl today?"

"You look as if you've been attacked." said Viktor as Miles looked down at his plate. Emilia went back to talking to Ephraim.

   "Are you going to the village thats not far from here? Ve are allowed to go but I vas vondering if you cared to show me around?" said Ephraim as Emilia's smiled grew. Adrian and Graham were holding back their laughs.

   "I would love too!" said Emilia as Ephraim smiled and nodded. Miles stared at her in disbelief and slouched in his seat.

   "I vill be back, i'll see you in a bit." said Ephraim getting up. Emilia nodded and watched the boy walk out of the Great Hall and turned back to Adrian and the others.

  "Wow Emilia actually flirting with a boy in public ? Are my eyes playing tricks on me?" said Graham as Adrian bursted into laugher. Miles scoffing in the background.

   "You seem as if you're under some type of spell E, you sure he's not casting a spell on you ?" said Adrian as Emilia rolled her eyes and smiled.

   "Oh shut up! He's so sweet, and polite and likes to talk about books, he's a literal gentleman." said Emilia geeking over the boy. Adrian, Miles and Graham stared at her surprised as she turned red.

   "He's everything your ex isn't huh." said Graham looking over at Miles. Miles hit Graham in the head and looked back at Emilia with a sad face.

   "You barely even know the dude." said Miles as Emilia rolled her eyes. Adrian and Graham turned to look at him and sighed.

   "And? I'm getting to know him aren't I? Honestly Miles, maybe you should do the same thing instead of sticking your dick in everything." said Emilia as Miles glared at her. Adrian turned away to look at Graham who's jaw was dropped.

  "Save it! Like you're not fucking Diggory, I see the way you two whisper with each other and how you guys spend all your time together." whispered Miles as Emilia threw a muffin at him.

   "I am not! It's called having friends Miles, aren't you back with Charlotte or are the two of you just fucking still? What a perfect couple, the both of you are the same!" said Emilia. Adrian and Graham didn't know whether to interfere or stay quiet.

   "Why are you acting like you're so innocent, you use to moan my name too." whispered Miles as Adrian choked on his food and Graham quickly covered his mouth. Emilia turned red and got up.

  "It's called faking it!" said Emilia storming off out the Great Hall. Miles got up after her as Adrian and Graham stared at each other surprised.

"I feel bad for you having to deal with them so often.." said Graham as Adrian chuckled and watched him friends storm out of the Great Hall. He turned around to see Y/n laughing with the twins.

   ———

"Can you stop being so jealous all the time? We aren't together anymore Miles, you never see me telling you things about the girls you mess with." said Emilia as they stormed down the stairs, to the dungeon. Miles quickly following her pace as they entered the common room.

"Well.. that's because... I- Emilia stop it!" said Miles as he pulled her arm. She pulled it back and walked up to the dorms, still having Miles behind her.

"You stop it! You have no right telling me anything about who i'm talking too or if i'm doing something with them. Your my bestfriend and that's it, get it through your head." said Emilia as Miles closed the door to her dorm. He tilted his head and waited until she stopped talking.

"Are you done now? You're right, I don't but doesn't mean I want to see you with anyone else." said Miles as Emilia turned to face him. He walked closer to her as she looked up at him. Emilia pulled his shirt to bring his face closer to hers as he looked taken back.

"That doesn't mean anything. Do you think I want to see you filled with hickeys from your ex girlfriend, I literally saw you having sex with my roommate. After you sticked your dick into somebody else, me and you were done for real." said Emilia letting go if his shirt and pushing him back. Miles wrapped his hand around her neck and pulled her closer.

"Get back with me.. let's forget everything that has happened E, come on, I know you miss me." said Miles moving his face closer to hers, their lips nearly touching when they finally press together. Miles moved his hand to the her hair and his around hand pulled her in by her waist. For Miles, the kiss felt like it was overdue, he missed everything about her.

For Emilia, she felt disgusted with the kiss. The things that ran in her head were him in bed with another girls but she couldn't move back, her body wasn't listening to her mind. The kiss became more passionate and Miles was quite happy about it, he picked up the girl and set her on the bed. "Miles.. stop." said Emilia moving her face away from him, finally getting control oh her body as he moved back. She placed her hand on his jaw and made him face her.

"You don't want to get back together do you?" said Miles looking into Emilia's eyes, her face soften and shook her head 'no' as Miles buried his face in her neck. "Why?"

"We aren't good together Miles..." said Emilia rubbing the boys hair, her heart beating quickly while Miles heart broke. "We tried, we're better as friends.."

"Yeah, whatever you say E. Well if you like that Drumstrang boy that's alright I guess." said Miles as Emilia chuckled and rolled her eyes. Miles moved his face back her and placed a kiss on her lips as she smiled softly. "Well, come on then. Don't you have to show him around Hogsmaede."

———

   "Y/n.. do you happened to know any type of... summoning spell?" said Harry as he sat down next to her. She gave him a look and turned to see Hermione giving her a curious look.

   "What do you need a summoning charm for? You haven't learn Accio yet? It's not hard to learn, you just have to focus on the object you want." said Y/n watching as Ron watched from far down the table.

   "Still haven't talk to Ron have you?" said George as they all watched Harry shake his head 'no'. Fred and George gave each other a look and shook their hands in annoyance.

"I'm sure he'll come around Harry, he's just got his wand so far up his arse." said Y/n as Harry smiled and nodded his head. Y/n and the twins got up and met with Adrian as they walked down to the front of the castle.

"Where Emilia and Miles?" said Fred as Y/n gave him a look. Adrian turned to look at Y/n and chuckle remembering his friends fight.

"Somewhere fighting, i'm sure we'll find them there. Oh look here comes Miles actually." said Adrian seeing Miles appear with a grin on his face. Y/n narrowed her eyes seeing Emilia appear behind him. "Have you figured out your issues?"

"No." said Miles

"Yeah." said Emilia

"Alright well, butterbeer?" said Y/n as Adrian wrapped his arm around her. Miles and Emilia glanced at each other, when Ephraim appeared causing Fred to stare at the boy.

"Oh! Y/n, Fred, George, this is Ephraim Dobrev, eto moi druz'ya (these are my friends)." said Emilia as Y/n, Fred and George looked at her surprised. "Ephraim this is Y/n L/n, Fred and George Weasley."

"Pleasure to meet Emilia's friends, i'm sure you're as lovely as her." said Ephraim shaking their hands. Y/n turned to look at Emilia with a smile as she chuckled. Miles placed his hands in his pocket and gave Emilia a look.

"You guys don't mind if Ephraim joins us right? I'll treat us all to butterbeer." said Emilia as Y/n gave her a look causing Emilia to hold back her laugh.

  "I don't mind at all!" said Y/n as Ephraim smiled and looked over at Emilia who was holding back her smile.

   "I don't either." said Adrian grabbing Y/n'a hand. Fred and George smiled as they followed after Y/n and Adrian. Adrian, Y/n, Emilia, Ephraim and George were in a conversation as Fred and Miles traveled behind glaring at the boy until they finally reached Hogsmaede and entered the three broomsticks.

  "It's very nice here, back in Drumstrang the school isn't as nice." said Ephraim as Y/n, Adrian and Emilia held a conversation with him. Miles, Fred and George held their own.

"Hey Em, are you busy? Can I have a word with you?" said Cedric coming up to the table. Emilia felt everyone look at her as she nodded.

"Excuse me." said Emilia getting up and walking over to Cedric in a corner. He looked nervous and jumpy. "Are you ok?"

"No! The first task is bloody dragons Emilia." whispered Cedric in her ear. She turned to look at him wondering how he found out. "How the hell am I suppose to slay a dragon?"

"You don't slay them, how do you know?" said Emilia as she looked back up at him. Cedric gave her a confused look and turned back to look at the table.

"Harry Potter told me, if I don't slay it what am I suppose to do?" whispered Cedric again, just then a flash made the both of them cover their eyes and blink hard, regaining their vision, seeing Rita Skeeter in front of them.

"Champion Cedric Diggory and Miss Emilia Morales in a relationship? Young love I might say?" said Rita as Emilia and Cedric turned to look at each other and back at her. "This is a perfect story! Young model, handsome champion, a power couple."

"We aren't a couple." said the both of them at the same time. Rita grinned as Emilia turned to Cedric. "We'll talk about this later, yeah?" said Emilia as Cedric nodded and she went back to the booth with the others.

"What did she want?" said Y/n looking up at Rita with a annoyed face. Y/n wasn't a fan of Rita, especially with all the nonsense she writes and how nosy she is.

   "She thought me and Cedric were together, obviously we aren't." said Emilia looking at Ephraim as he grinned.

   "That Rita Skeeter pulls things out her arse, you seen what she wrote about Harry about how he crys himself to sleep about his parent?" said Y/n as the others turned to look at Rita who was peaking over at Cedric and his friends.

  "She's a bit mad, all the things she writes. Didn't she say something about your parents E? How your dad doesnt have a life besides work?" said Adrian as Emilia chuckled.

   "I mean she wasn't wrong at that but yeah, I better not end in the stupid prophet, my parents would throw a fit, nonstop letters. I'm already seeing it." said Emilia taking a sip of her butterbeer. "Oh by the way Cedric found out about the first task, he said Harry told him."

   "You know Harry was asking me about a summoning spell in the morning, he probably does know huh. Do you think Charlie told him?" said Y/n as Emilia and the others shrugged.

   "What's the first task? And how the hell do you four know?" said George as Y/n looked over at Adrian and Emilia. Emilia chuckled and shrugged looking at Fred and George.

"Well I did just say that Cedric just told me right?" said Emilia as the others chuckled. Fred and George gave them a look and turned to each other.

———

It was the day of the first task and Y/n was eating breakfast when the post came by, she gave the owl the money and started reading the prophet with George next to her. "Look at that!!" said George pointing to a article with a picture of Emilia and Cedric. "She won't be happy with this one!"

   Seems like Harry Potter isn't the only Champion that has found love, Cedric Diggory did as well. Cedric Diggory has been spotted many times with Emilia Morales as you may know as being one of the 'Hiraeth' girls. Her father is Chief of Aurors Diego Morales. Joseph Anderson, Cedric close friend says that Cedric and Emilia once were together but ended things, have they rekindled their love? A rather beautiful couple I would say.

  Y/n bursted into laugher with Fred and George looking at the Slytherin table to see Emilia pressing her temples with Adrian and Miles laughing next to her. "Why would Joseph tell her that, that's none of her business." said Y/n folding the paper and eating her breakfast again.

They finished breakfast and met with Adrian, Miles and Emilia as they headed down to Care of Magical Creatures. "How did you find the Daily Prophet, E?" said George as Y/n and the others started to chuckle.

"Please don't remind me, everyone is definitely going to think him and I are back together. Wait until I see that Rita again." said Emilia pulling her robes close as they made their way down to Hagrid's hut.

"I rather think you and Ephraim make a better looking couple. Are you ever going to him a chance?" said Y/n as Emilia gave her a smile. Miles rolled his eyes and looked over at Adrian who was smiling.

"I don't think I can be in a relationship again.. traumatized from my last ones." said Emilia as Y/n chuckled. Adrian held back his laugh as Miles crossed his arms.

"Not every one could be as perfect as us love." said Adrian wrapping his arm around Y/n. She laughed and rolled her eyes as the others smiled. It was rather true, Miles was envious of his friend and Y/n relationship just because he found the girl he loved and didn't mess it up. George as well, he was always second from his brother, the girls always went to Fred first, even Autumn liked Fred at first but she never admitted until Y/n told him, so for Y/n to easy be loved and put first was something he wanted.

———

   Y/n, Adrian, Emilia, Miles and the twins were in the stands of the first task. The dragon they once saw stunned was now fully awake. "They look scarier when they are able to move.. don't they?" said Y/n looking down at the dragon. Emilia agreed and watched Cedric come out of the enclosure, the crowed cheered as the Dragon went crazy.

   "I wonder how he's going to get past that to get a bloody egg." said Adrian looking down, Cedric was now running around the field trying not to get hit with blast of fire.

   "Oooh, narrow miss there, very narrow." said Bagman as Cedric nearly got blasted with fire. The crowds screaming, yelling and gasping at the sight of it all. "He's taking risk this one! Clever move- pitty it didn't work!" Cedric transfigured a rock on the ground, turned it into a dog as he was trying to make the dragon go for the dog instead of him but the Dragon changed its focus back on him. Cedric had now got burnt and Emilia would cover her eyes but peak out of curiosity until he got the egg. "Very good indeed, now marks from the judges?"

  "Look at your dad staring at Cedric from a far." said Fred causing Emilia to turn and see her dad up in the box with the judges and Nick. Y/n followed up to look as well and chuckled.

   "He must have read the Prophet E." said Y/n laughing as Emilia covered her face and groaned, forgetting all about the paper. They watched Fleur Delacour go as she quickly moved around the dragon.

  "She's really pretty isn't she?" said Emilia looking down at Fleur. Adrian and Miles looked at each other and chuckled causing Emilia to turn red and glare at them.

   "She is, it's pretty cool how she got chosen to be a champion." said Y/n looking down at the field. They watched her grabbed the egg and watched Krum as well, yet he tried to attack the dragon.

"He wasn't suppose to injury them, is he mad." said Adrian annoyed looking down at his friend. Krum finally grabbed the egg, now it was Harry's turn.

"COME ON THE BOY WHO LIVED!" shouted Fred.

"YOU CANT DIE NOW!" shouted George.

He raised his wand. "Accio Firebolt!" shouted Harry, speeding through the air behind him, he turned and saw his Firebolt hurtling toward him around the edge of the woods, soaring into the enclosure, and stopping dead in midair beside him, waiting for him to mount. The crowd was making even more noise.

"ALRIGHT HARRY!" shouted Y/n as she watched the boy hop on the broomstick. Harry kept teasing the dragon flying higher and higher, when finally the dragon reared, spreading her great, black, leathery wings at last, as wide as those of a small airplane and Harry dived. Before the dragon knew what he had done, or where he had disappeared to, he was speeding toward the ground as fast as he could go, toward the eggs now unprotected by her clawed front legs he had taken his hands off his Firebolt he had seized the golden egg.

"Look at that!" Bagman was yelling. "Will you look at that! Our youngest champion is quickest to get his egg! Well, this is going to shorten the odds on Mr. Potter!" Y/n, the twins, Adrian, Emilia and Miles were cheering as they watched Harry.

"He's really good on that broom! No wonder why he's the youngest seeker in a century." said Emilia watching Harry go into a tent. Y/n and the twins agreed as they talked amongst themselves.

Madame Maxime raised her wand in the air. What looked like a long silver ribbon shot out of it, which twisted itself into a large figure eight. Mr. Crouch came next. He shot a number nine into the air. Next, Dumbledore. He too put up a nine. The crowd was cheering harder than ever. Ludo Bagman put a ten in the air. And now Karkaroff raised his wand. He paused for a moment, and then a number shot out of his wand a number four.

"A bloody four?" said Adrian looking up at the judge box. Y/n and the others all stared in disbelief, booing with the crowd.

"Unbelievable." said Miles as he watched Cedric come out from below, he noticed Emilia looking at him as well. "Why don't you go and see if your rekindled love is alright?"

"Shut up Miles, why don't you go stick your wand-" said Emilia but was quickly cut off by a voice that made her not want to turn around. Y/n and the others gave her a look before she did.

"I hope you're not going to finish that sentence." said Diego Morales. Emilia turned around to see her father and Nick looking at her, Nick was giving her a stern look. "May I have a word with you?"

"You may have plenty." said Emilia looking at her father. Y/n turned to look at Adrian who was looking at Miles.

"Did you read the Prophet this morning?" said Diego as Emilia nodded. Nick turned to look at Adrian and Y/n who were looking at him. "Estoy decepcionado de ti(I'm disappointed in you). You should be focusing on your study's not-"

"I'm not back with Cedric. Him and I are just friends, how are you going to believe what Rita Skeeter says?" said Emilia annoyed. Her father looked at Adrian and Miles.

"She's really not with him, they really are just friends. You know how Rita is, didn't you say to never believe what she writes?" said Adrian as Diego looked back at Emilia.

"I don't want to catch back with that boy, Emilia. Next time i'll see you will be in February, behave. All of you, especially you Miles." said Diego pointing at his neck as he walked away. Nick wrapped his arm around his sister and smiled.

"I know you werent back with that loser." said Nick as Emilia threw his arm off her.

"Shut the fuck up, you were going to tell me off as well just to get on your fathers good side and you call me the kiss ass." said Emilia walking off the stands. Adrian and Miles shook their heads, pulling the twins and Y/n with them, leaving Nick with his hands in his pockets.

"Emilia! Your boyfriend did well! Mind giving us a word?" said Rita Skeeter. Y/n, Adrian, Miles and the twins quickly followed after Emilia as she stopped and looked at Rita.

"Yeah I have a few words for you, why dont you go and-" said Emilia but Miles quickly covered her mouth and pulled her away with the others. Rita raised her eyebrow and grinned at her and Miles.

"Don't give your dad another reason to tell you bullshit Emilia." said Adrian as they all pulled her back into the castle.

"Sleepover?" said Y/n placing her head on Emilia's shoulder.

"Please." said Emilia.

Ugh I hate online school, i've literally write chapters everyday during school😭😭😭but ive hope you all had a good day ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 2.9K 44
It's my first year at hogwarts, I've heard so much about it from my dad sirius and my uncle remus. I recently attended the Beauxbatons Academy of Mag...
93.8K 3.3K 32
'You thought you could escaped from me didn't you' he says with a growl. Okay that is scary. 'W-who are you' I say while he gets closer to me. I push...
1M 55.3K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
9.5K 126 14
Your name is Mia your 17 and have a twin brother named Miles. He hangs out with the same boy every day and you have had a crush on him for 3 years he...