Wonderful Mischief (Fred Weas...

By rosesandcreamm

Friends. That's all that they ever were to her, but is that all that they will continue to be? ...... Along w... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47

a/n

43.3K 476 186
By rosesandcreamm

Hi everyone!! Thank you so much for reading my story! Just a few things:

First of all, this story is mostly canon, but there are a few things that don't make sense because I wanted to incorporate a some things from other years into their fifth year (yule ball, umbridge, mixed classes that literally don't make sense). I'm sure that there are plenty of things that I messed up too that I don't know of, but I tried to make this as cannon as possible, so please put up with me through the little plot holes!!

Also, I know that this kind of relationship would not be normal/accepted in real life, but for the sake of the story just pretend that something like this would be relatively normal. I was going to make it part of the plot that people didn't accept it, but I had no clue how to resolve that, so please just act as if this would be accepted. ish.

I also wanted to put a trigger warning for an eating disorder on here. I really tried not to put anything too severe or triggering on here, but she does have a slight ed and it is spoken about a little bit. I have struggled with an ed in the past and I know how small things and listening to other peoples experiences can be triggering and I wanted to put a warning. There are just a few mentions of a past ed that affect Y/n's eating habits, but other than that there is nothing too graphic.

Last thing: I wanted to add a bit of a mood board to show you guys how I picture/describe everyone to dress. You don't have to imagine it this way, but this is how I describe it so I just wanted to show you guys what I was thinking!

Anyways, enjoy the story!! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.9K 1.4K 46
This is a love story between Sebastian, Ominis, and Mc. Everyone is 18+, hope you enjoy it! And this is the first story I have written and it's not i...
6K 102 13
You are Loki and Thor's sister, you are also adopted. You go to midtown high school and you have a slight crush on Peter Parker but you are known to...
42.5K 729 73
You are twelve years old your mother was a Valkyrie and was murdered by a Hydra agent. You attract the attention of Tony (who is married to Steve) wi...
6.1K 166 31
Your name is Y/n Potter. You are Harry's Twin sister and you are the girl who lived. You were with Harry, the boy who lived, when Voldy attacked and...