Roller Coaster Ride // Enhype...

By Enhypeneun

This two people will have a chaotic love story, it will be like a roller coaster ride that will face some up... More

Chapter 1 : New School
Chapter 2 : Detention pt.1
Chapter 4 : frustrated
Chapter 5 : juice
Chapter 6 : hangout
Chapter 7 : tripped
Chapter 8 : infirmary
Chapter 9 : piggyback ride
Chapter 10 : Truth or Dare
Chapter 11 : little date pt.1
Chapter 12 : little date pt.2
Chapter 13 : disgusted
chapter 14 : sorry
chapter 15 : sunoo's dare
chapter 16 : bully
chapter 17 : care
chapter 18 : banana milk and chocolates
chapter 19 : secret admirer
chapter 20 : project
New Book!
Chapter 21 : Yuna's ex
chapter 22 : dinner
Thank you!
chapter 23 : tease
chapter 24: saturday
chapter 25 : pay
Chapter 26: ice cream
Not an Update
Chapter 27 : Jay's house
Chapter 28 : caught
Chapter 29 : tomato
Chapter 30 : sleep
Chapter 31 : thunder and lighting
Chapter 32 : half naked
notice!!!
Chapter 33 : test
Chapter 34 : are you joining?
Chapter 35 : stop, don't stop
not a chapter
Chapter 36 : shopping pt.1
not a chapter
Chapter 37 : shopping pt.2
Chapter 38 : puffy
author's note
Chapter 39 : camping
ANNOUNCEMENT
ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter 3 : detention pt.2

4.6K 182 169
By Enhypeneun

"Okey, good morning class I'm your teacher Mrs. Kang, i hope you all have fun the whole school year" she said smiling at all of her student's.

"You may now introduce yourselves at the front" she said pointing at the center.

"Your classmates is also free to ask questions and you are also free to answer it or not"

"Annyeong my name is Lee Shiyeon"

"Annyeonghaseyo Lee Heesung imnida" heesung said waving his hand gesturing hi and sat back down.

"Hi my name is Jay" he said with a cold tone.

"Hi! My name is Sim Jake" he said making small gestures

"Annyeong Park Sunghoon" he said with a small smile

"Good morning everyone my name is Kim Sunoo" Sunoo said smiling so bright to the whole class

"Hi I'm Nishimura Riki but you can call me Niki" he said with a bored tone

"Hi guys! My name is Byun Jeahye Im 18 years old and thank you" the girl next to them said.

Now Y/N's turn to introduce herself. She is still nervous cause she doesn't know how to start nor how to end. But gathered all her courage to walk forward.

"Uhh...H-hi and good..morning. My name is Choi Y/N, 17 years old thank you" she said bowing at the whole class waiting for questions that needs answering.

Y/N POV

*Sigh* what did i just do why did i stutter like that? I mean the whole class doesn't bite right?. Im still at the middle of the room waiting for their questions that took minutes to be asked.

"Do you have any siblings?" A guy said raising his hands, standing up and with a curious face.

"Uhh...Yes i do have a sibling" i said smiling a little it's very uncomfortable all my classmates eyes are on me. Im so not used to it.

"What's the name of your sibling?" And again someone ask but this time its a girl she looks desperate though.

"He's name is Choi Soobin his 23 years old also a student here, he's also one of the transfers" i said Making the girl infront of me smile

"Uhh... Y/N are you single or taken?"

Okay i got caught off guard with that question as i said I'm not comfortable with it.

"Y-yes I'm single. Why ask?" I asked him ok putting a confused look at my face i scanned the room almost all the boys are smiling except for Jungwon, Sunghoon, Sunoo and...JAY who are glaring at the guy that asked the question but why are they glaring at him? I asked my self.

"Y/N are you interested on having a boyfriend" again with that stupid questions

"Actually...NO" i said shortly already stab by the girls glare cu'z when it's their turn no body dared to ask a question to them. But why are the questions for me so in appropriate? Like what the actual hell!

As i walked to my seat i see girls giving me death glares and guy's already staring at me fuck!

The teacher's continue to discuss nonsense that i really don't understand i just dozed off and sleep the whole class I'm tired alter all.

Jay POV

I can't believe that I'll be having detention at my first day of school Ahhhh! I wanna shout at that Y/N's face right now..

It's time for us to introduce ourselves i see girls drooling over me... of course i know im hot so who wouldn't right

Now it's time for Y/N to introduce, ewww so boring but one question made my blood boil which I don't know why?

"Uhh... Y/N are you single?" I looked at the guy who asked that inappropriate question to her and it's just the one and only Mingyu i see his already making a move ayy..

"Y-yes I'm single. Why ask?" She asked back to Mingyu who is smiling like a psychopath right now i promise i can see his smile at my seat like it's so creepy. I just glared at him i also noticed Sunoo? Jungwon? Sunghoon? And Jake? Also glaring at Mingyu hell what's wrong with us.

""Y/N are you interested on having a boyfriend" and another question made me glare at the person again. Why am i even getting affected by those questions?! COME TO YOUR SENSES JAY! i mentally shouted at my self.

"Actually...NO" with that she just sat back to her seat and all the boys at class is staring at her she just looked down the floor not minding the stares and glares i gotta admit she's pretty.

"AISH! why are they staring at her like that?" I hear Jungwon mumble under his breath wait? Why is he mad seeing those guys stare at Y/N? Does he have feeling's for her.

"Jungwonnie did you say something?" I asked him to confirm what i just heard

"Uhh...N-no no! I didn't s-say anything hahaha lets just focus on the teacher ayy.." he said avoiding further questions

I just shrugged it and doodled at my notebook with my earbuds at my ear listing to some music.

Time passed by the teacher called me and Y/N for our detention. I was about to go but i saw Y/N sleeping peacefully might as well prank her i said and smirk evilly.

Y/N POV

I am about to flutter my eyes open when somebody shouted at my ear.

"Yahhh! Save yourself the school is on fire! Hurry up! Yah lets go already the room is already on fire! OH MY GOSH!" somebody shouted making my eyes wide open, then making me jump up my seat, and run outside the room saving MY WHOLE FUCKING LIFE...

Then i realized that someone is laughing it's butt off so hard it fall at the cold floor.

Looking around the chilly room there ain't any fire but a guy laughing so hard making his cheeks red like it's on fire. What the i just got pranked.

"You s-should've seen your face HAHAHAHA that was so h-hilarious like r-really you look so f-funny" Jay said still laughing so hard his already stuttering.

I just stared at him with angry eyes with a what the heck face.

"So you happy now? WOW great should've took a video cause it will last longer" i said with so much sarcasm and looked away embarrassed i swear i can feel my cheeks heating up.

"Why are you blushing? Am i too hot when laughing" he said coming closer to me making me fluster

"No you look like a dwarf laughing it's butt off" i said walking to my seat i have no mood to go home yet. Because i still remember i have something to do here and also forgot what that is...crazy right.

"BTW you know that we still have detention?" He said raising his eyebrows up.

"I'll go later I'm not in the mood to go there" i said with bored tone closing my eyes.

"Pshh.. i know you just wanna leave school when i go" he said raising an eyebrow at me.

"Well I'm going then bye!" I said and run to the door and...SLAM, i slam the door shut leaving clueless Jay inside.

I started to head to the detention room asking random students were it is located, still walking and walking then, FINALLY! I shouted at the door while i heard someone laughing at me. I turned my attention to thet someone.

"What are you laughing at? nothing funny you know" i said with an angry tone looking at...Jay this guy is truly something.

"Well you know there's a short cut you know HAHAHA!" He said entering the room making me frown at my stupidity

"Finally you two showed up" our teacher said with so fake smiling at the both of us. Note the sarcasm.

"Of course why wouldn't we, right Y/N" he said and looked at me while stomping at my FUCKING FOOT AT THE SAME FREAKING TIME, what the fuck! It hurts so bad.

"Uhh NE! of course because it's all your fault" groaning a little because of pain fuck now how can i walk home huhuhu.

"Okay then an hour without taking or doing  anything you are only allowed to sit down ok" the teacher said getting it's phone and doing stuff.

"Pshh...fuck this"i mumble under my breath already being bored of just sitting doing nothing i hate this.

Because of boredom i started to imagine my past all the details that i still remember freshly.

I started to tear up.

One drop of tear flowed out of my eyes heck! Wrong idea of imagining the past it fucking hurts. I just whipped it away my face i started to look at my foot. The same time remembering the accident that happened before.

A memory that made me un walkable at the whole 3 months, made me pissed making me slap my hand on the table which made Mrs. Kang and Jay flinch at the same time, but not to brag their at sync.

"What's wrong with you Ms. Choi do you want to give me a heart attack" Mrs. Kang shouted at me making me gasp.

Jay also has the same reaction as Mrs. Kang i just smiled a little and looked at my feet again not minding the both of them Jay already had fallen asleep the same with Mrs. Kang.

Time skip---------------→ bought by our dancing machine NIKI❤️

*RING*
*RING*
*RING*

woth those simple sound both Jay and Mrs. Kang wake up and cleaned their selves i just ignored the both of them minding my own business which is listing to music.

"Okay detention is over you can go home now" with that simple words from her mouth made me smile and jump from my seat and run through the long hallway with empty halls, finally out from that boring room. I was about to head home when suddenly someone caught. Heck what now.

"Y/N~ah i didn't know your capable on having detentions at first day of school" Jungwon said making me giggle at his cuteness arkk...my heart somebody save me from his dimples.

"Well if it weren't for that friend of yours i won't get any detention" i said making him giggle UwU i missed his giggles.

"By the way Y/N, where did you and Jungwon meet?" Heesung asked curious and smiling like a psychopath I'll lie if i said that his not scary.

"Well me and-" "Hyung's Yah! Y'all leaving without me" a running Jay just cut Jungwon...HOW RUDE.

"YAH! CAN YOU WAIT UNTIL SOMEONE IS FINISH TALKING BEFORE YOU SPEAK YOU JUST CUT OFF JUNGWON WHICH IS NOT SO COOL!" i shouted at him keeping my cool but he just stared at me pushing me out of the frame making me stumble because of the force he applied (A/T: finally used my notes at scienceㅋㅋㅋ) but luckily someone caught me on time i looked at him and it's ...Sunghoon

"Yah! You can't just push random people you know that Jay" he said defending me.

"Shut up! She isn't random i know her her name is Choi FUCKING Y/N now tell me who's random" he said making jungwon clench his jaw gotta admit his hot doing that.

"Umm... guy's i better go now" i said then looked away and lucky me i saw Soobin oppa. I shouted his name catching his attention making all the boys look at that direction.

"Oppa! Oppa yah! Oppa" i keep shouting and finally he noticed me i run to him and hugged him also hugged me back taking my backpack.

"Did you know who much you made me worried! I looked for you everywhere every hall i searched the whole school and no sign of you not even your shadow" he said flicking my forehead.

"Eyow! Soobin hyung" Jungwon said making us look at a cute Jungwon about to do a fist bump at Soobin oppa while the other's, just glaring at my tall brother. What's wrong with them?

"Ahh Jungwonie you haven't grown" oppa said patting his head making Jungwon whine like a 5 year old kid that want to buy favourite candy but his parents forbidding him. I smile at his childishness.

"Hyung your just too tall for me to reach"he said making gestures at how tall Soobin oppa is gotta admit his soooooooo i mean it sooooooooooooo tallll.

"BTW Jungwon we gotta go home now bye" "ne arasseo bye hyung see you tommorow" they both wave at each other as oppa draged me while smiling i forgot to say good bye to them.

"Annyeong!!!!!!" I shouted at them waving my hand in the air like a crazy person

"Annyeong" they all (except for Jay)waved back at me  grinning like just won a 1 million lottery hahaha i wanna laugh so hard at their expressions right now but kept my chills.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 76 14
Wait sunoo what happened why are you crying did i do something wrong? If i did im sorry can you please talk to me. Oh ni-ki i just fell and it really...
32.5K 2K 12
In which both Jungkook and Chaeyoung losing every chance they got to experience the art of becoming one. »»-----!!!-----«« To be safe, it's rated for...
518K 15.3K 42
A girl that was left alone in the cruel world with her uncle family .... Everyday they abuse her. Making her cry, but she still forgive them She was...
3.9K 150 31
"You should know your limit's" "I know that you don't need to say" "Shut the f*ck off" Flinch Tear's rolling off "Get your shity face away from...