MARRIEDLY UNMARRIED

Bởi Sarah_Mamoh57

Islamic story. Vote. Zamzam Maleek,a shy,introverted,independent 17 year old girl who has a very loving and w... Xem Thêm

Characters and prologue.
Family.🌺
caught🌺
My day🌺
My life.🌺
The deal.🌺
The news.🌺
Him.🌺
Marriage.🌺
questions🌺
They are back🌺
my Family🌺
Him!🌺
Embarassment🌺
The reason..pt 1🌺
the reason pt 2🌺
Near her🌺
Azaad's feelings🌺
Shopping🌺
Goodbye gifts🌺
Leaving🌺
The Journey🌺 .
Home🌺
Family🌺
A New day🌺
His arrival🌺
Seriousness🌺
His first attempt🌺
Nuthead🌺
Ignore
Sayaad
Givingup
Bonus
Friendship
The beach
#Friendship2
Close
zamzam's feelings
Butterflies
i love him
broken
hurt
Tears
Dad.
Distraught
Thoughts
journey with him
mom.
Together
them🌺
together🌺
our feelings🌺
enlightened🌺
Alhamdulillah🌺
lively🌺
shopping together🌺
Mom!?🌺
fun🌺
Wedding bells🌺
Wedding H♡A🌺
Us🌺
proposal🔐🌺
Treasure🌺
Bestfriend🌺
hurt2🌺
Promise🌺
Death🌺
Devasted🌺
Me and Him🌺
Why!!!?🌺
Truth🌺
Flashbacks 🌺
Sorry!🌺
Depressily tempting🌺
Moisty🌺
Feeling🌺
Crazy four🌺
Uncover🌺
For her🌺
Dad.🌺
🏡🌺
+nightmare🌺
Furious🌺
Nightmare prt2🌺.
Pain🌺
Relief🌺
the truth🌺
Bells🌺
💍A♡S🌺
Evil 🌺
🔥💋🌺
Time 🌺
I❤Y🌺
Crazy fam🌺
Cheeky smile🌺
Girls🕧🌺
With him🌺
Is the night young?.🌺
Truth.🌺
Pain🌺
Ok🌺
Her day🌺
Sneak peak🌺
Ours🌺
Days🌺
Us.🌺
Oh no!🌺
18+🌺
Really!?.🌺
Noo!!🌺
Sayaad 🌺
Hh🌺
Later🌺
Life goes on💜.
Epilogue 🌺
Goodbye✌️

A change in his heart🌺

654 25 4
Bởi Sarah_Mamoh57

______'•○

Writer's pov.°

Sayaad excitedly went towards Azaad's room with a naughty plan too bad for him, he was about to barge in but the room was locked from inside.

Fuck! he cussed.

He knocked at the door Thrice for the first time furiously but no respose* Second time more loud No response* Out of patience Sayaad went to find spare keys and managed to get in and found Azaad peacefully sleeping.

Sleeping like a sleeping beauty, lemme wake you up like havoc.

"Hy wake up!",

He shook Azaad violently, Azaad groaned and turned the other side.

I'm not your nanny you piece of shit.

What he did next made Azaad angry.

"Are you out of your mind?", Azaad growled at Sayaad.

Sayaad plastered a smirk for kicking Azaad making him fall off the bed.

"You know in this family we pray, so get down",

Sayaad said raising his brow then left Azaad furious.

Not five seconds passed Sayaad came back and saw Azaad back on the bed, He smirked knowing Azaad's making his work easier.

He grabbed Azaad's legs and pulled him from the bed to the floor gaining deathstares from him.

"Wake up we need to pray instead of waiting for you", Sayaad said leaving.

Lazily Azaad cussed at the thought of staying back.

15seconds less Sayad came back, this time annoyed seeing Azaad sleeping ignoring the fact they have to go to mosque.

"Fuck!",

Gasped Azaad for air as Sayaad chuckled at his look.

He took water mixed with plenty of icecubes and threw it on Azaad.

"Now you'll get downstairs on time", Sayaad said leaving Azaad perplexed.

____°○

In a few minutes Azaad came down while Sayaad all time smirked.

"You did something", Imraan said to Sayaad gaining smirked face.

"I can't believe that's what you were think about me",

Dramatically he said gaining I don't trust you look.

"Here you are, let's go now",

Popi said leaving with Others without giving Azaad a chance to speak.

Azaad's thoughts.•

One thing that stopped me from breaking that bastard's face is Zamzam that's all.

Now I am so fucked up, I can't tell them that I retreated for their God's religion cause of my past.

First thing I am sure they will do is throw me out.
End.

Heading out, Azaad noticed he's gonna use the same car with Sayaad because of the smirk Sayaad gave him sitting on driver's seat.

It was Him, Sayaad Imraan and Amir.

Heading towards the car about to get in Sayaad drove suddenly making Azaad almost to fall.

"Sayaad, be careful", Imraan shouts looking at Azaad.

Azaad sighs and tries to get in again, Sayaad did the same except Azaad knew.

"Sayaad stop or else i'll throw you out",

Imraan threatened gaining sad look from Sayaad.

"It's not my fault, maybe the car knows who's the bad one", He smirked.

"Azaad come on", Amir waved Azaad motioning him to hop in.

The entire drive was quiet until Imraan decided to break the silence.

"Azaad you barely speak", Imraan said to Azaad.

"Huuh! all he knows it's to break hearts",

Sayaad said gazing him through the mirror.

"Azaad ignore him",

Imraan said making Amir let a soft
chuckle.

"I don't need to speak, i have fans who can read my mind", Azaad said smirking at Sayaad.

Sayaad got so pissed knowing Azaad meant him.

"Fan!, what i know devil's only have followers and nothing else", Sayaad said in a tone full of anger.

"So Azaad, tell us about yourself", Amir said making Imraan agree with him.

"What can he say apart from teaching you how to dump and spread negativity", Sayaad said smirking at Azaad.

"Sayaad, quiet", Imraan shut him up letting Azaad to speak.

"He's right, i do inspire people  whether it's in a negative way, no idea", He said shrugging.

"You are one among the huge businessmen, what talent do you possess", Imraan said exchanging boyish grin.

"A lie, deceiving, betraying and fucking with people's life talent", Sayaad said hitting the spot.

Azaad furiously exhaled trying to calm himself down.

"I don't have a talent but i do have an obsessed fan",

He said smirking hitting the spot, Sayaad clenched his hold towards the steering.

"Um! Imraan can i get down before we get an accident i still have to get married", Amir said making Imraan chuckle.

More pissed Sayaad pulled the brakes making them almost to hit their heads.

"Alhamdulillah, mosque bye",

Amir said hurriedly jumping out with Imraan, Azaad smirked at Sayaad and got off.

His smirk vanished when he saw a mosque, He hated this place when he was a boy and never tried to pass close to any mosque.

"Azaad come on", Poppi motioned him to follow.

Finally he breathed relieved when everyone went in leaving him outside.
Poor stressful Azaad sat waiting to be questioned.

Inside the mosque Zamzam's Dad and Her Popi noticed Azaad's absence, they exchanged stares and decided to go to him.

"Azaad", Her Dad pat his back while  him and her popi sitting beside Azaad.

"I am sorry, i was..", He couldn't figure out what to say.

"Son, we don't know what is wrong nor wanna know", Her Popi said with a calm voice.

"Azaad, all you need to do is just take one step in and see for yourself if you still would want to take a step back it's ok", Her dad patted his back.

"And don't worry Noone will judge you for what you are, we are family", Her dad said smiling.

"How can you be so calm towards everything?", Azaad curiously asked.

"Don't you ever wish for having a break?, hasn't this faith ever become burden or something that ties you down",

Azaad asked wishing to ask more questions but stopped.

"Son, because of the same faith we have a beautiful family, We have bestfriends as our wives and daughters that we don't need anyone else by our side", Her popi explained.

"All this male dominance is not a part of Islam, islam is about love,care,patience and peace not controlling and dominating", Her Dad said.

Azaad exchanged a look thinking they know already about everything.

"Don't let whatever made you think this way stop you, it's fine to take time but we think one step won't do harm to you",

They patted his shoulders and left for their prayer.

Azaad's pov.

What they said had me thinking that they know about me, but no!.

One step won't harm you, if i feel uncomfortable i'll just leave

I took a step inside, and a beautiful voice leading most of men gathered in here. I felt a pull wanting me to go in and i did and stood far from everyone.

Her Dad and Grandy turned and smiled as i gave them a faint smile.

After two rakats I sat for sometime alone, as my childhood flashbacks appears infront of me.

Flashbacks.

"Let's go pray son", My father.

"Mommy i am going to mosque bye",

I kissed my mom as she gave me a faint smile.

"Daddy i want to go to mosque too",

Little Azrah came hugging his legs.

"Get this trash off me now",

Scared little Azrah fell on her butt after being kicked by Dad.

"You stupid girl don't you ever try to equalize yourself with my son, He is my heir",

He shouts as I looked at Azrah tears streaming down her gorgeous eyes.

"Dad, Azrah didn't know",

I said defending my baby sister instead she got smacked, I flinched and she cried more.

"You are a boy, this is what you do not having sympathy and stupidly defending this bitch, that's a sign of weak", Dad shouts at me.

"Please she didn't know, forgive her",

Mom shields Azrah but she got more hit, she got more than this before.

"Men are the leaders of the house, we do not pamper these women, they are under us like this",

Dad steps on mom trying to make me understand.

12year old me never understood his concept all i always wanted is to make him disappear from our lives and i became successfull.

End.

Tears uncontrollably flowing from my eyes, noone should see me like this hurriedly i wiped my eyes and turned to see a babygirl playing with a young boy.

"Alia, Hamad let's go",

The man from the other side calls them out making them rush as he left with them.

Tiredly I stoodup and left as well, but i found the whole family waiting for me while Sayaad adamantly convincing them to leave me.

"Here he is",

His dad smacks his head making him to groan.

The Car drive was full of silence, i was in no mood to argue with anyone, reaching home everyone dispersed while informing me to go to the terrace for breakfast.

°•○
Vote and Comment

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

4.7K 80 8
"I don't care. I don't care if you wear a scarf over your head. Or if you prefer to wear long sleeves and pray five times a day", he inches closer. "...
6.5K 480 24
"You tried to target my siblings and I did what my heart said." I said looking in her eyes and she rolled her eyes. "Your that stupid heart didn't l...
66.3K 4.8K 22
Thanks to my Aaru (@__aaaarya___) for the gorgeous cover picture. Copyright Disclaimer: I don't own any rights of pictures used if any. They belong...
234K 10.8K 67
Two people came together and became one. They started their life with some Promises, which make their life a beautiful journey. They are two differen...