๐๐€๐‹๐‹๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐๐€ | 18+

By prettydaintypearls

๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๏ฟฝ... More

๊œฑสษดแดแด˜๊œฑษช๊œฑ
แดกแด€ส€ษดษชษดษข
แด€แด‡๊œฑแด›สœแด‡แด›ษชแด„๊œฑ
แดแด›สœแด‡ส€ แด„สœแด€ส€แด€แด„แด›แด‡ส€๊œฑ
Part II
Part III
Part IV
Part V
Part VI
Part VII
Part VIII
Part IX
Part X
Part XI
Part XII
Part XIII
Part XIV
Part XV
Part XVI
Part XVII
Part XIIX
Part XIX
Part XX
Part XXI
Part XXII
Part XXIII
Part XXIV

Part I

54.5K 1K 380
By prettydaintypearls

ʟɪᴛʜᴇ/ʟɅꞮÐ/ᴀᴅᴊᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ

(ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟʟʏ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ' ʙᴏᴅʏ) ᴛʜɪɴ, ꜱᴜᴘᴘʟᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ɢʀᴀᴄᴇꜰᴜʟ.

Angelita's body swayed to the classical music being played. Her delicate feet pointed precisely as she extended her leg to the air, lifting her arm gracefully. Madame Aceline was impressed by the stunning dancer's développé, her technique improved day by day. Angel then performed her arabesque, her mind focused on a spot beyond madame's face in order to keep balance.

"Beautiful! You are greatly improving Angelita" Madame announced as Angel smiled happily at her accomplishments. She trained very hard, four days per week including also one private lesson a week by Madame. Angelita attended one of the most profound ballet academy in Rome, "Accademia di Roma: studi di balletto". Being a very excelled ballet instructor, Madame took an interest in the ballerina and was her instructor for her privates every week which took place in Angel's home in which her father made her very own training studio.

"Okay lets work on your pique turns now" Madame announced as she played the music. Angelita took her position in the far end of the room, placing her left arm in second position and her right in front of her stomach. She began to pique down the room, her feet pointed and legs stretched as she stayed concentrated.

Madam clapped as she was highly impressed yet again at the innocent ballerina. Angel shyly looked away as a a rose tint covered her cheeks, she always felt embarrassed about being showered with compliments.

"Angelita you are definitely benefiting from these privates, Marcello will be certainly impressed with you in class" Angel nodded as she began to pack up her ballet equipment, her lesson had concluded. Marcello was the academy's director, he was the great great great grandson of the founder in 1946.

"Thank you madame, I'll see you next week" The duo made their way towards the main chambers of the mansion where the rest of Angelita's family were. The walls were grand and sacred, artworks from Angel's ancestors which were passed down decorated the roof and statues sculpted by some of the greatest people alive were placed. Salvatore's guards protected the mansion from unwanted guest and enemies, he was a very powerful man after all. The most powerful in Italy. Even Angel's father, D'Angelo Rossetti, who was the second in command to him feared Salvatore. Even Salvatores own parents, Rafael and Camilla, feared the man.

"Angel darling, how was your private?" Ludovica Rossetti embraced her daughter in her arms as she kissed her forehead. Ludovica was a beautiful tall slim woman, her long silk black hair fell just above her bottom and framed her sculpted face perfectly. Her skin was pale and porcelain, illuminating moonlight. Her eyes were what drove D'Angelo crazy, they were a light brown honey colour, almost golden. Angel had many features similar to her mother, they held a strong connection and spent a lot of  time together, more than how much Angel saw her father.

"It was great! Madame Aceline said that I have been improving" the little vixen announced while joy grew in her bambi eyes. Ludovica laughed as she was happy that her daughter found light in the darkness of their lifestyle. She never wanted Angel to be introduced to the mafia, she tried to keep her away especially from Salvatore.

"That's amazing darling, but you need to get ready for tonight. Salvatore has invited some people over and wants you to be there" Angel's brows furrowed at her mothers words. She never came down from her room when Salvatore and her father had an event on, Salvatore always warned her and instructed for her to stay away. So why does did she need to be present tonight?

"But why? He never allowed-" Angel tried to question however her mother shushed her.

"I know I know, I asked him already. He said that he doesn't need to explain his behaviour" Ludo sighed as she looked down at her scared and precious child. Angel was too pure for the mafia, she didn't trust Salvatore and did not want her near any one tonight.

"But the men... they're all scary" the frightened Angel hugged deeper into her mother, she was afraid. She did not want to attend tonight, she had ran into a couple of men who worked for Salvatore before and they were all intimidating for her pure self.

"You know you can't defy his orders Angel" Her mother felt Angel tense at her words, she ran a hand through her daughters silk hair. Planting another kiss on her daughters forehead, Ludovica pulled out from their embrace.

"Go get ready sweetie, a maid should prepare you a bath and have a dress laid out" Ludo patted Angel on the back and sighed as she watched her daughter ascend up the grand marble staircase.

***

The sweet smell of raspberry body gel filled the senses of the naked nymph. Angel sat in the bathtub as the warm water covered her soft skin. She sat silently while playing with the ripples in the water, thinking deeply about Salvatore. Questions ran through her confused mind, she wanted answers.

Her pale skin glistened from the water, her dark hair was wet and placed neatly behind her ears. Pulling her knees towards her chest, she rested her chin and furrowed her eyebrows.

Sighing, she knew she would never understand that man's actions. She didn't want to question him, she was too afraid. With one last breath, the little vixen emerged her whole body under the water. She stayed covered with the water for a while, once her lungs needed air she ascended above again.

Stepping out of the bath carefully, Angel wrapped the soft towel around her body and walked back out to her room.

"Miss Angelita, Master Salvatore instructed for you to wear this gown" the shy maid carefully placed a beautiful ball gown upon Angel's rose-silk sheeted bed.

"Once you are dressed, myself and the other maids will begin your makeup and hair" earning a nod and smile from Angel, the kind maid left the room.

Angelita stared at the gown on her bed, it was stunning. Removing the towel from her body she exposed her skin. Once fully dressed, she looked in the mirror and admired herself.

The dress fit her figure perfectly, her cleavage was visible and her collar bones poked out. The maids arrived to her room again and begun her hair while one did her makeup. Angel didn't enjoy all the fuss over her, it made her awkward as many eyes were on her.

After many conversations and laughs, the maids finished with Angels look and allowed her to admire it in the mirror. She looked heavenly, her hair was in lose waves down her back and framed her sharp featured face which was lightly covered with makeup. Her makeup wasn't too much, yet wasn't completely natural. It was angelic and ethereal looking, with a euphoric fairy look for her eyes they were decorated with glitter.

"Thank you so much... I love it" Angel gasped at her reflection and hugged and kissed the cheeks of the maids who performed the magic work. They all were smiling as they were pleased with the beautiful nymph.

"Master Salvatore would like to see you in his office before you see the guests" The head maid announced as they all left the room. Angel sighed nervously at the thought of seeing the cruel man. They grew up together and were extremely close, however they fell apart once he became the Dom of the Mafia. They began seeing each other less and only spoke rarely. When they did, it would be tense and he would be very demanding and cold towards the pure angel.

Checking her appearance one last time in the mirror, Angel left her room and walked through the dark halls towards her doom.

The walls were many years old and lasted through many generations of the mafia. From Salvatore's father, Rafael, and even beyond. The halls were dark and silent, the vulnerable girl was intimidated by the bearing chandeliers and outstanding artworks. She hoped that one day her artworks could be hanged by those. She enjoyed painting and expressing her mind and emotions.

She reached closer to the very last door in the hall which was grand and was decorated with fine gold. A buff guard stood blocking the entrance to Salvatores office and stared down at the alluring girl. Raising a thick brow he questioned her as to why she needed to see Salvatore.

"The maids told me that he wanted to see me, i'm not too sure why though" Angel looked down as she fidgeted in her spot, not enjoying the piercing stare from the tall man in front of her. From the other side of the golden wall, the duo heard a deep demanding voice.

"Bring her in Jacob, I want her in here" The voice belonged to Salvatore and Angel took a deep breath before 'Jacob' allowed her in the grand office.

"Leave" Salvatore commanded Jacob as he earned a nod from his loyal guard. Angel's bambi eyes pleaded for Jacob to stay, she didn't want to be alone with the cruel man. She heard the footsteps of Salvatore, he moved slowly like a predator with his prey. Her eyes remained on the oak polished floor below her, avoiding the harsh gaze of the man. Once in front of her, Salvatore brought his finger towards her chin and made her look up in his soulless eyes.

"Always look at me in the eyes Darling" he whispered against her soft skin as Angel breathed heavily. She was scared yet excitement ran through her body as she felt his breath on her.

"Are you afraid..." Salvatore asked with amusement and he traced her waist up and down with his hands which were decorated with the finest rings of silver. Angel shook her head as she again moved her eyes down to the ground. Salvatore swiftly grasped a hand to her jaw and held her face ever so close to his. Her breathing sped up even more as her lips were squished awkwardly and tears were brimming at her eyes. She could already feel a bruise forming on her blemish free skin.

"First of all, I instructed you to always look at me in my eyes" He demanded so darkly that Angel's lip began to quiver in fear. With his hand which was holding her jaw so tightly, he used his thumb to trace her pouty lips.

"Second of all, you claim you're not scared" He whispered as he slowly placed his thumb to part her lips. "Yet your lips are quivering and your body is shaking" He pushed his thumb in her mouth forcing Angel to suck.

"Suck" he demanded lowly as his eyes grew darker from being  allured by the little doll in his grasp. His breathing grew fast and his eyes stayed concentrated on the beauty's lips wrapped around his finger. His other hand grasped her waist in a tight hold, taming her still.

"I think I'm going to keep my thumb in those pretty lips of yours so you shut up when I talk" Salvatore laughed dryly.

"You are going to be by my side tonight, you will not leave until I allow you to. Do you understand?" Salvatore demanded as Angel quickly nodded at his words with his thumb still in her lips. Amused with her obedience with removed his finger and let go of her jaw which was in pain. His grasp was still on her waist however.

"Salvatore... why do you want me to do this?" Angel questioned softly as her eyes met his. He remained still for a while, admiring her honey coloured eyes and innocent face. Being uncomfortable, Angel was about to look away yet she remembered the words of the man.

"I never explain my actions amore" He announced with a smile on his face. Placing a hand on Angel's back, the pair walked out of the office downstairs to the ballroom where the guests were waiting for their arrival.

First chapter omg!
Please inform me of any mistakes : )))
I really hope you enjoyed it lmao

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 40 12
๐˜ˆ๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜บ, ๐˜‘๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต...
437K 11K 103
๐ˆ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐š๐œ๐ก๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ฑ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ, ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž...
176K 7.5K 111
๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž - ๐‘๐จ๐ฌ๐ž. ๐’๐จ๐Ÿ๐ญ, ๐†๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž, ๐๐ž๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ. ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐š๐ง ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ. ๐‡๐ž๐ซ...
72.4K 3.8K 42
๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐š ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž ๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐š ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐š ๏ฟฝ...