A View Into the Multiverse!

By AQuickSeriesOfWords

The legacy of Watching Things (by shadow gumball of death on FF.net) continues: WITH ME, the fifth writer! Th... More

Socio Jaune!
Meteor Jaune!
Grimm Gals Man
Arcs of the Locust!
Vault Hunters!
Bleached Jaune
Noseferatu Arc
Grimm Heir
Grimm Man Crybaby: the Birth.
The Emperor of Grimm!
Monster Hunter: Monster Faunus Jaune(s)!
Salem Games
The Salem Games Pt2
Killer Croc Jaune!
Jaune the Dense
Niko-Arc Son.
The Dark Knight!
Heavy Metal Wonderland
Addressing the Peeps (AN)
Were-Jaune
Monsterverse Teaser!

Bella-Arc Sisters!

1.6K 15 3
By AQuickSeriesOfWords

The lights flickered on to reveal the Beacon children inside the room, along with two new filled seats.

"Mother!? Father!?" Blake gasped as she immediately noticed Kali and Ghira Belladonna.

"Blake./Sweetheart." Ghira and Kali said respectively.

"Now, this stories going to be a bit different from the others shown. This is going to be a plausible future story and we won't be focusing on any of you guys for this chapter. Instead, we'll be focusing on Blake and Jaune's Kittens!" The voice said a bit excitedly.

"WHAT!" Everyone shouted. Blake's face was becoming more scarlet then Ruby's outfit, while Ghira was doing his best to keep calm, breaking the table in front of him with his iron grip. Kali was trying to soothe him while internally trying to keep it together herself.

Everyone else was face frozen, their mouths more agape than a basking shark, especially Pyrrha, who was silently screaming.

"Don't look so surprised Blake. You have been getting a bit cozy with Jaune as of late. The late night walks, the short talks about family, and your shared knowledge of "Ninjas of Love." Everyone began to stare at her as she tried to sink down in her seat.

"I don't know why y'all are freaking no out anyhow. I said possible future." The voice said callously before the screen turned on. "By the way, angst warning." The voice said seriously for once.

The scene started out with two ten year old faunus girls in a field. They were both wearing simple grey long sleeved training shirts and pants that had black lines going down the front of the shirts, and simple gray combat boots. One girls had shoulder length black hair like Blake die, but sapphire eyes like Jaune. The other girl had the exact opposite traits, being blond and golden eyed. Her hair was short like her sisters though. Both sported the Belladonna family cat ears.

They had training swords out and were both smiling in anticipation.

A few meters away, an older Jaune and Blake were smiling. They looked the same, in a way, but older, more filled out, and wiser. They were clearly in their late thirties or early forties, but they aged so well.

"Woah." Was all Nora said before she whistled, almost everyone nodding in agreement.

Blake was just still, not sure how to take this in.

"Okay girls!" Jaune yelled. "Are you ready?!"

"Yep!" They both yelled excitedly. "After this, we'll all get some tuna subs, right?" The blond girl asked.

"Of course we will Usagi!" Jaune confirmed.

"Then ice cream?" The black haired girl asked.

"Definitely, Karas." Blake confirmed with a thumbs up.

"You seem more... laid back." Yang said with a chuckle.

Blake nodded, noticing her more inviting demeanor. 'This future looks... nice.' She thought as a ghost of a smile crept on her lips.

"Now." He said as he raised his hand and his daughters muscles tensed up. "Start!"

The scene abruptly changed and two older figures were standing apart from each other in a valley, corpses of military and White Fang forces strewn about the valley. It was the daughters, only older, looking like they were in their late teens.

"Oh my god!" Kali gasped. Everyone developed a look of shock a the new scene displayed before them.

"What happened?!" Nora asked. "One moment, a sweet scene, the next, we get this."

Karas was wearing black leather pants and gray trimmed combat boots. She had on a black furred collared coat on top with the Arc family symbol on the back and a dark purple shirt underneath with the main X-ray and Vav characters. She also had on a set of silver earrings on her cat ears and a silver scarf. Her hair looked exactly like her mother's. On her right arm was Jaune's retracted shield and she held a simple looking katana. Its blade seemed reminiscent of Crocea mors.

Usagi was wearing dark brown pants with a white belt holding it. Her top consisted of a brown sweater and Jaune's old armor, now fitted for her body size. Her hair was shortened to a neck length style. She had on an eye patch for her right eye and wore a brown bow to cover up her faunus parts. She held Crocea Mors and its sheath.

They were both lacking aura, having exhausted it from a previous battle, but they weren't tired. They looked more than ready to fight each other, the spite heavily evident in their eyes as they stared each other down.

"What's going on?" Blake asked a bit frantically.

"They're about to fight to the death." Ghira said in horror, as he watched the inevitable confrontation between his granddaughters.

"No. There's no way!" Ruby said as she got a panicky herself, her friends looking just as worried as her.

"I wish it weren't true, but my husband's right." Kali said as she swallowed her bated breath. "You can see it in their eyes."

Blake put all her focus onto the screen, hoping that wouldn't be the case. 'No, they can't!'

"Usagi." Karas said as her voice dripped with venom saying her sister's name.

"Karas." Her sister said with mock fondness. "Still trying to play false hero?"

"No. I'm just trying to live the way papa wanted us to." She said as her eyes narowed. Memories of Jaune appeared, him smiling at the girls on the first day as they went to the academy.

"This world is meant for everyone, including you girls."

Usagi grunted in disapproval. "You mean live under false pretenses, a foolish act I won't subject myself to." She said before she looked up at the sky. "I will truly make this world in his vision."

"The way they talk about Jaune. You don't think he..." Nora said before she stopped herself. Everyone began to linger on that same thought.

"Under an ocean of blood?" Karas growled as she gripped her katana harder.

Usagi looked at her and smiled. "Yes. And I'll add yours and mother's to the ocean if necessary." She said as she took a blade stance.

Karas breathed and took her stance. "Fine. You're just one less name for me hold onto anyway."

Usagi mirthlessly chuckled. "And you'll be one less link to my past."

Everyone looked at the screen with bated breaths and in the Bellodonna's cases, watery eyes. Yes, even Ghira. Everyone hoped for an intervention or something to stop this.

"USAGI!/KARAS!" They both yelled as they charged each other, visions of their younger selves overlapping the view. With a bright flash and loud clang, their blades collided and they were locked in a struggle. As they growled and their blades shook, Usagi smiled before she slammed both of their blades into the ground. Usagi seized this opportunity and stomped on Karas' blade. Usagi thrusted her sword at Karas' head, cutting the top of her right forehead as she dodged to the side, grabbing Usagi's arm. She rolled back then kicked her blonde sibling away.

Usagi did quick twirl midair just as Karas grabbed her katana and both their blades collided yet again, the force throwing the former on her back and the latter to skid a bit before she jumped. Usagi quickly recovered and rolled away when her sister crashed back down with her blade. The impaled ground cracked and gave way to the strike. Usagi lunged forward with a downward slash, but Karas pushed her shield out and blocked it. At the same time, Karas kicked her sister in the ribcage and Usagi smacked her sister's chin with her sheath. They were both pushed back from the blows, specks of spittle and blood flying from their mouths.

With cruel and battle hungry smirks, they came forward and clashed again, their hearts set out to kill and hatred fueling their body. A viscous shield bash to Usagi's head, a slash across Karas' back, Usagi stabbing her sister's right shoulder, Karas nearly bisecting the sibling. Amidst the trade of damage, Usagi managed to duck under a kick and grab her sister by the face. With a fierce push of her limb, she pushed her opponent away and down on the grownd. Usagi then crashed down on her, her blade aimed for her sister's head. The dust and debris quickly cleared to reveal both sisters blocking with their arms, crimson fluid flowing down their impaled limbs. Karas quickly kicked her away.

Once again, they were both back up and their blades raged on. The battle bore witness to nothing graceful, the only moves being made with the intent to kill.

No one said anything. While they were amazed at the strength the daughters showed, it was overshadowed by the tones of the fight. No one wanted anyone to die and seeing two sisters trying to kill each other sat well with no one. Especially for the ones related to them.

Their weapons clashed and clanged into the cracking dawn. As their swords locked and sparked in a stand off, a flashback came forward. White fang men stood outside a small home in the country, far from the city. The daughters were kneeling on the ground, watching the terrorists as they looked over their father, beaten and kneeling a few meters in front of them. A beaten and bloody Blake was holding Crocea Mars and standing between her children and her husband.

"Traitor." A lieutenant called out. "Because of your betrayal, you're to be punished. Instead of taking your life, you are to either take the heads of your children or your husband. Suicide isn't an option and if you attempt to do so, we will kill them all." He said in tone that said that this was nothing but business to him.

Everyone felt their lunches nearly vacate their stomachs at the cruelty shown by the White Fang in this future. Blake wanted to turn away, but couldn't, out of morbid curiosity.

Blake gripped the sword tightly and with tears flowing from her eyes, she moved towards Jaune, who smiled at her, trying to relieve her in some way. It did the opposite.

"Blake. This is NOT your fault. No matter what happens, I'll always love you. All of you." Jaune said weakly, finishing his words as he looked at his horrified daughters. "Watch over them." He said gently. "They'll become heroes someday. I know it."

Everyone was crying at that point, Ruby and Nora nearly sobbing. Ghira and Ren tried to stay strong, but the tears still slipped through.

Blake felt the worst out of everyone. 'My fault. All of it.' She lamented at the thought of causing a family to suffer like this. Her family. 'Jaune... how could you love someone like me?'

The scene came back to Karas and Usagi, laid oud upon the ground with their clothes tattered, blood and bruises on them. Usagi, who had lost her bow in the brawl, began to wake up, her hand reaching out for Crocea Mors. When she opened her eyes, she looked up and saw her sister and looked deep into her weary blue eyes.

'Like papa.' She thought bitterly as she stood up. They both only had their swords now and to them, that was all they needed now.

"You're a digrace." Karas began. "A sad child crying and lashing out at the world. Yeah, papa's dead. He's been dead for a long time. I'm still sad, mama's still sad." Usagi gritted her teeth at the mentioning of her. "We all are. But destroyng the world." She said as she and her sister walked forward "Everything he worked so hard for." Their swords shaking in their hands. "What he died for." Their sword seemed to pulsate. "Will not bring him BACK!" A bright light overtook the area and air was blown away as their swords came to blow. Both combatants had disarmed each other, Crocea Mors and Karas' katana flying off from their attack.

They had no weapons, but that didn't stop them. Karas came forward a punched her sister right in the face, blood flowing from her nose as she was thrown away. Karas ran after her, but Usagi quickly got back up, dodging another punch and dug her fist right into a wound on Karas' stomach, causing her to cough out some blood. Usagi smiled before she launched her right knee right againts her sister's' forehead. Karas gritted her teeth and stood firm. With expressions of determined fury on their faces, they simultaneously threw a punch in each other's faces and a loud crack echoed out.

Karas recovered first and kicked her sister's legs right out from under her. In retaliation, Usagi swiped her legs under Karas's, causing her to fall. Before she could get up, Usagi was on top of her and roared as she started delivering earth shattering punches againts her sister's cranium, causing blood to gush out from each strike. Just as it seemed Usagi would be the victor, Karas rushed up and headbutted Usagi, dazing her. With another fierce kick, Usagi was blasted away, giving Karas a chance to breath.

"Why are they going so far?" Ruby asked with a sniffle.

Ren shook his head, sadness more than evident on his face. "Usagi can't let go of her sorrow. In her heart, the only thing left is rage."

Everything was silent for a moment until the sisters began to crawl. A voice seemed to ring out.

"Being a hero means not minding WHAT someone is and looking into WHO someone is." The sisters crawled to their weapons. Karas going for the shield and Usagi for Crocea Mors.

"Heroes protect everyone and see past race, sex, hair color and all that junk. Heores are strong willed and have good hearts." They grabbed their weapons, blood and tears trailing down their faces.

"That's why I know you'll be great heroes someday. Even if the world doesn't believe in you, your mother and me always will." With a mighty roar they charged at each other for the final strike, the memory of their father dying replaying in their minds.

"No! STOP!" Blake yelled out frantically.

"USAGI!/KARAS!" The moment their weapons came into contact, the light came forward again. They were locked in another standstill. After a moment, the sword and shield began to crack. Crocea Mors semed to hold on, but eventually broke while the shield held true.

'Crocea Mors broke!' Nora shouted in her mind along with her other team members. They knew how strong that sword was and for it to break like that. 'Your kids...'

With a twirl, Karas crashed the shield against Usagi. She grit her teeth as blood shot forth and with unyielding determination, stabbed the broken sword into Karas side.

With growls they both fell back. Not done, Karas rushed forward again and Usagi grabbed Crocea Mors' broken blade, lunging at her sister one more time. With war cries echoing through the valley as the morning sun began to show itself, the sisters went for the finishing blow. Crocea Mors' blade entered Karas' chest and the shield dug into Usagi's gut.

"RRRRRAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHH!" They both roared as their attacks made contact. Nature itself made way for their assualt. Then the final flash came.

Everybody yelled for them to stop, wishing their words could reach them. The only thing keeping Blake from completely breaking down was her willingness to watch this though, hoping for a miracle or something. Anything to keep her daughters from this madness.

Blake stood over her beheaded husband, her daughters frozen in horror.

"That day, a piece of us all died." Karas narrated somberly. "Papa was gone. Mama's heart was broken and depression clouded her. She tried to stay strong for us, but the scars that day left barely faded. They couldn't fade. Usagi... she never stopped training. She never said it 'till later down her path, but she grew to despise the world. Despise mama and me. Despise herself. Papa's death motivated her and it changed her. As for me... I don't really know. I hate the world too, but I always kept papa's words in mind. I really wanna be a hero someday and... I can't destroy the thing he worked so hard to protect."

As those final words of narration were said, the scene came back to the duel, a crater formed from the final clash. The sisters stood still, their backs towards each other.

"Karas." Usagi said in a low tone. "You really are strong." Blood gushed from Karas' wound and with a loud thud, she fell. "But it's my win." Usagi finished as blood trailed down from her mouth and she fell just as the morning sun completely came up. It was over.

No one said anything. They all stood in silence as tears stained their faces.

"It's a pausible future." The voice spoke. "What could happen. Just as their is a negative outcome there is a positive one." Just as the voice said this, the screen displayed Jaune and Blake training with their daughters. This time, they remained happy, laughing and cracking a few jokes with their father before teasing their mother on her love of the "Ninjas of Love" series. "However, it all depends on so many factors. Depending on the choices you, Jaune, and so many others make, the future can go in any direction, Blake."

Blake, sniffling as she was hugged by her mother and father nodded. "I understand." She said. 'If me and Jaune have a future together, I'll make sure it's a good one.'

"Oh, hold on," The screen popped on again, static all over, "Seems it's not done yet."

With an intense curiosity, everyone looked towards the screen with baited breaths.

Karas and Usagi lay on the ground, almost motionless save the shallow breaths they let out. Someone stepped from the red portal, a woman with the mask of a raven in a red outfit, "You two are a pain in the ass," She grumbled, "But there is hope for you both yet."

She went moved towards them, two medkits in hand, "to think I have to fix someone else's family issues..."

"They're alive..." Blake whispered, tears coming back, "Oh thank the gods, they're alive!" She screamed joyously, her parents hugging her from both sides, "There's hope for them, there's hope for them!" She kept saying, relieved that her kittens weren't dead, that they didn't have to completely pay for her mistakes.

Everyone felt the same way, happy those children didn't have to go. However, Yang withheld the shock of seeing her mother doing something... like this.

The lights dimmed out. "Don't worry, the next chapter won't be as super serious."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233K 3.5K 59
Also has RWBY Chibi! Y/n Brunswick is placed into a cruel world filled with Grimm. Mentored by his legendary uncle he makes sacrifices to help achiev...
21.1K 277 9
Team RWBY and CO. are suddenly transported to a room. There they meet a scribe who would show them the multiverse of Jaune Arc.
10.9K 182 6
The stories across a Soviet's multiverse are coming to an end, or have a new beginning. But what if he wants to take a shift in the gears, a switch s...
11.2K 189 17
Is been one year for the guardians, they've been on Remnant, enjoying there new home and friends. But...something is coming to them, something big. I...