satoru gojou x reader | Wante...

De marikomiyazaki

[ COMPLETED ] You came to Tokyo from NYC to teach and learn more about jujutsu techniques. With an iq of 213... Mai multe

Chapter 1: Kikufuku
Chapter 2: Jackpot!
Chapter 3: Lesson learned
Chapter 4: Weakness
Chapter 5: Emotions
Chapter 6: Training...
Chapter 7: Do you?
Dont hmu 😔😭
Chapter 8: Hesitant.
Chpater 9: Wanted for pleasure?
Chapter 10: Pleasure
Chapter 11
Chapter 12: Princess Astra.
Chapter 14: Diary
Chapter 15: red
(The plot)

Chapter 13: Suffering

7.9K 182 402
De marikomiyazaki

"This young gentleman looks like trouble. Princess Astra, stay back. Guards, retrieve that young man"

If it wasn't for the guards, the boy could have gotten closer to her...

"Till we meet again!" The boy said to Princess Astra before escaping the guards.

He ran all over the tiny village and manage to escape the guards from hiding in a cracked wall. He was tiny enough to even sit in the wall. (Author's note: and that's on starving 😏 get it? No, just ask me lol)

"Sire! We looked up and down this village to find out that we have lost the very one," one of the guards said.

"Very well," the guards said as the little boy peeked out from his hiding spot. The guard immaculately walked up to the Princess, "Princess Astra, may we ask you to leave this very place for your safety,"

"Over a skinny young boy, armed with A POTATO? That's ridiculous," the Princess said as she rolled her eyes and rested on her left foot, crossing her arms.

"Your majesty, this is for your safety," the guard said, bowing down with respect.

"Tsk. Fine,"

"She's leaving already?! I better catch up!" The boy thought.

As the Princess was about to leave, the boy hopped onto the back of the carriage.

"Next destination, The Royal Palace!" The lead guard announced.

The boy swiftly opened the door of the carriage and covered the Princess's mouth to avoid a commotion.

"Shhh..." he said.

The Princess remained calmed despite the situation and looked at the boy in disturbance.

"What do you think you're doing!" She said in a soft, informal tone, angstly.

"Good afternoon, your majesty," the boy bowed down then looked up to the Princess. "You are so pretty,"

"Hm, I like the way you talk," the Princess smiled.

"Really?!" The boy said as his eyes sparkles.

"Yeah, it's different. I like it," she said as she observed the young boys appearance with her fingers on her chin.

He wore a shaggy, torned up shirt and pants. And his face was filled with dust, his hair was all frizzy and dirty. Lastly, he did not wore shoes.

"How old are you?" She asked.

"I'm... 5,993 days, years old?" The boy said unsurely, holding up 5 fingers.

"That's...." the Princess mumbled a few words before questioning the young men. "So you are about 16 years old, and 5 months,"

The boy tilted his head in confusion.

"It's called math. I have been gifted with an intelligence quotient of 213," she said, crossing her arms. "But it's very impressive of you to remember the amount of days and nights that have passed,"

"It's not that hard to remember," he said.

The Princess giggled. "It's not easy to remember useless information, silly. You have this thing called a "photographic memory,"

"What's that?" he asked.

"is an ability to recall an image/information from memory with high precision after seeing it only once, and without using a mnemonic device."

"Woahhh!" He exclaimed.

The Princess giggled again. "Oh, I haven't introduced myself. My name's Princess Astra, but you can just call me Astra. And I'm 16 years old."

"Attention, we have reached, The Royal Palace!" The guard yelled.

"Oh no, you have to hide! Here under the seats," the Princess said.

She quickly hide the boy under the seat and covered him with her dress.

The carriage door opened and two guards open their arms to lead her out. "Your majesty-"

"I need mother! Here! Now!" The Princess panicky said to the guard with fear and distress.

"Very well, stay calm your majesty!" the door closed and footsteps quickly faded away.

The Princess opened the door and scanned the area for guards.

"Coast is clear, follow me," the Princess unattached the horse from the carriage and carried the boy onto the horse.

She quickly got up the horse and squeezed her legs against the horse, signaling to move.

"Where are we going?" He asked.

"We are going to my favorite place! The mountains!" The boy with skinny arms hugged the Princess and said, "I like you,"

"I just wanted to protect her,"

The young woman looked back and gave a gentle smile before looking back forward.

Not long after they reached a cliff, with a beautiful scenery. As night was about to fall, a beautiful sunset could be seen.

"Isn't this just beautiful?" She asked.

"The only things that are beautiful is you," the boy said.

"Awwe, that's so sweet." The Princess said as she ran to the edge of the cliff, lying down on the cold grass.

"Hey, what's your name?" She asked.

"Name? The people in the village call me a 'Thief' or a 'fodpoodle' and a-"

"Thief? Woah, you're a wild one! 'Thief' isn't a name, so is 'fodpoodle'." The Princess said. "How about...Gojo?" The Princess turned to the boy as his eyes sparkled again.

"Gojo. Gojo! GOJO!! My name's gojo!"

"What is 'gojo'?" The boy asked.

"Gojo is originally the name of our clan. One of the most powerful clan. I HATE the clan, so I named you after the clan!!" the Princess explained.

"Wh- why would you name-"

"You sure act like a kid for your age," she interrupted.

"Btw, I realized you have blue eyes, just like my father." The Princess said, changing the topic. The boy was glad to hear that until "I hate him," she said.

"His abusive and he can rot in hell," the boy covered his eyes in fear. He didn't like his blue eyes anymore.

"Gojo, I like talking to you. You should work at the palace so we can spend more time together!" The Princess said. "You'll get food, a bed to sleep in, money and you get to spend time with me!!"

Gojo jumped in excitement and nodded his head aggressively. The thought of spending time with the one he loves, having a bed to sleep in, was heaven to him. "Alright then, I'll help you with the paperwork!"

Time-skip: 5 years later (21)

"10:30 PM lights off!" The lead guard said, signaling it's time for bed.

"Yes, sire!" The other guards replied.

"Pst, hurry up!" Princess Astra whispered to one of the guards.

She went back into her room and opened the windows, lowering down a rope, waiting for something, or someone.

Soon, she heard her door open.

It was Gojo, the person she was waiting for.

He entered her room, forgetting to close the door behind.

They both climbed down the rope and ran to their 'secret spot'.

"Finally! We can spend time together!" Princess Astra said, whining.

"But we have been going out at night for the past 5 years!"

"Yeah, but still. I miss the trill. I still remember how you were so skinny and short back then,"

"Heyy! We don't talk about that," gojo said in embarrassment, pouting his lips.

"So what do you want to do today? Cause some troubles? Steal food? Wonder around the forest? Have sex-"

"No more sex jokes gojo..."

"Who are you to stop me?" Gojo said, looking at Princess Astra, leaning closer to her with a smirk.

"Your majesty, Princess Astra said so," She said, giving the same look at gojo at leaning closer to him.

"Wanna know what?" Gojo asked tilting his head slightly to the right.

"What?" She questioned.

"I think we should take out relationship to the next level."gojo said looking into the sunset.

"I don't want to be just friends. I like you. I really do. In fact, I love you. So, will you be my girlfriend?" Gojo asked, nervously. Waiting for her reply.

"I'll protect you with all my life! I swear! Even if you don't love me..."

Silence followed. Gojo looked at her to see a blank face.

"Please tell me this is a joke," she asked.

"No, it's not. I'm being serious. I really do love you, for your personality for-"

"Shut the hell up! Shut up! I never looked at you that way! You son of a bitch who has the eyes of my fucking abusive father," she yelled.

"That hurt. And it still does, y/n,"

"I never liked you. And remember that! I only hung out with you because you were my only escape from this very cruel world!" She yelled, standing up.

"Ouch,"

"I always hated you. I hated you for your eyes. Your stupid eyes," she pointed aggressively to his blue eyes.

"If only you could see me right now. I have covered my eyes,"

"May I remind you, that you were broke, homeless person, and I helped you. And you repay me with 'confessing your love'?"

The boy looked away.

"DO YOU NOT KNOW WHAT I HAD TO GO THROUGH?!"

The boy questioned himself, "where did I go wrong?"

"Pathetic, honestly, so pathetic. You can go rot in hell, I don't care,"

The boy did not look back at her.

"Eliminate that very guard! The very one has defy rule #69 of the royal regulation!"

The Princess flinched in fear. Her expression turned into fear, worry, and panic. She turned around to look at gojo, only to find him sitting there, staring into space.

"Gojo, we have to go. LET'S GO!" she grabbed his arm as she was trying her best to drag him.

"GET THE GUARD!" The boy did not move an inch.

"Gojo, this isn't the time!" The Princess gathered all her strength to drag him but instead, she caught a glimpse of his face.

As if they ever in slow motion, the Princess was stunned to see gojo's face.

He had a sorrowful face with tears flowing down his cheek.

The Princess had never seen such an expression from him. She had only seen him filled with content and joy.

Suddenly, a wave of adrenaline rushed throughout her body. It was a foreign emotion to her. A new feeling.

"DON'T LET THEM GET AWAY!"

The boy gave a miserable smile before hugging her. "I'll protect you with my life. Even if you don't love me," he said.

The Princess stood there shocked. It was too much for her to take in. Gojo's expression, the guards, the emotions.

"Target clear the site, fire!"

Gojo squeezed the Princess harder, fearing his death.
It's the end for him.

Or that's what he thought.

The Princess forcefully switched positions with Gojo. Instead of him protecting her, it was the Princess shielding Gojo.

BANG!

"MAN DOWN! I REPEAT! MAN DOWN!" Jk the guard didn't say that 💀

"HOLD YOUR WEAPONS! The royal one has been shot! Get the medics here!"

"Why,"

"ASTRA, ASTRA CAN YOU HEAR ME!" The boy yelled in pain. "Stay with me,"

"It was supposed to be me,"

"Thank you for ending my suffering, Gojo." The Princess said in agony.

"I was supposed to protect you,"

"Don't say that!" The boy yelled as he held her hand, interlocking them.

"I was supposed to die,"

"Till we meet again," she said her last few words before her eyes closed.

"GET THE GUARD!"

The boy hugged her before being taken away by the guards.

The queen ran up to Astra's dead body. "Oh my lord. What have you done to my daughter!" She said, tearing up. "You monster!"

The boy stood there hopelessly, with the guards holding him away from the queen.

"He is to be executed for violating the royal rules and getting my daughter killed!"

To be continued...
:P

So many people were confused about the last chapter so I quickly wrote this. Excuse my grammar and spelling, it was a rush.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

109K 2.1K 14
Everyone considers you as one of the two strongest sorcerers equivalent to Gojo Satoru, your partner, colleague, and best friend. You take charge of...
6.7K 739 27
❝𝑰 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒔𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅 𝒐𝒏 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒊𝒕 𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏❞ "Did you...?" The sorceress let out a breath, words coming out...
127K 3.1K 16
[𝘚𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘶 𝘎𝘰𝘫𝘰 𝘹 𝘧!𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳] In which you developed mysterious abilities as a teenager where you live off sexual energy. Now, as an adu...
12.5K 451 21
You arrive at Tokyo Jujutsu High after transferring from Kyoto. You had lived nearly your whole life there, graduating and later defending the area f...