💀🖤🥀 Curses 💀🖤🥀 ( Draco...

Per BethPlayz_

No longer rewriting. However, this story is cringe. I may make a similar story to it eventually. 😅 ⚠️ Discla... Més

The Girl Who Lived
HufflePuff 💛
Draco's Comfort
Halloween
The Philosophers Stone
The Letter and the Invitation
Malfoy Manor
A/N
Caution
Death Omen
Holidays
The Quidditch World Cup
Tutoring
Champion Selection
The First Task
The Yule Ball
The Second Task
Moody's Class
The Final Task
Engagement
Dumbledore's Army
Prophecy
Fifth Year
Secrets
One Of Them
Mission
A/N
Update!

Fourth Year

8 1 2
Per BethPlayz_

( Draco's Ring )

I woke up to the kettle boiling, today we go back to Hogwarts after Harry's hearing. Molly and us girls will be going to Diagon Alley first for some supplies.

I got dressed and went downstairs. It was still early, Sirius and Lupin were still there. I helped Molly make breakfast.

Time skip —

We walked through Diagon Alley, I was worried about Harry. He's having his hearing right now and I hope he'll be okay.

I went into a shop with jewelry, I needed to find a ring for Draco. I looked around and found the perfect ring. It really screamed Malfoy.

I picked out the ring and paid for it before heading back to the girls.

Satori : " I got a ring for Draco! "

Hermione : " You two are really a perfect couple aren't you? "

I giggled softly and hugged Hermione.

Satori : " Thank you for being supportive of me.. I heard he even called you Hermione when him and Harry were fighting.. "

Hermione : " He did! I was shocked, it was like he wasn't even Draco! "

I chuckled, we slowly made our way to another shop to get our books. I'm excited to see Draco.

Time skip —

I ran through the wall to Platform 9¾. I grabbed my bag and got on the train. Looking around for Draco's compartment. I found him with Blaise and Pansy once again.

I opened the compartment door.

Satori : " Mind if I sit? "

Draco looked at me and a big smirk appeared on his face. He gestured for me to sit down and I did so. I looked through my bag and got out the ring.

Satori : " I got you a ring aswell Draco.."

I gave him the box and he smirked wider.

Draco : " You shouldn't have~ "

I giggled and kissed his cheek, showing him the ring on my finger.

Draco : " It looks great on you.. "

I smiled softly and lied my head on Draco's shoulder. Draco put the ring on his finger and then held me close.

Draco : " Your scared.. why? "

Satori : " Why do you think..? He's back, and he's after Harry and I.. "

Draco : " Yeah.. but like I said.. I'll protect you.."

I nodded gently and sighed, Draco kissed my cheek. I purred quietly and smiled.

Time skip —

I woke up to Draco shaking my shoulder. We were at Hogwarts.

Satori : " Hm? "

Draco : " We're here baby.."

I rubbed my eyes and sat up. Blaise and Pansy were leaving the compartment. I stood up but Draco pulled me back down.

Satori : " Hm? "

Draco : " I haven't got to kiss you yet~ "

I smirked and he pulled me closer. Draco pressed his lips against mine. I wrapped my arms around him and played with his hair as I kissed back.

He pulled me closer and bit my lip, I let out a small moan causing him to smirk.

Draco : " Heh, so cute~ "

I giggled softly and intertwined our fingers.

Satori : " I can't wait until were older so we can get married.."

Draco : " I can't wait to marry you.."

He placed his lips against mine once again. I gladly accepted.

Time skip —

We made our way into the Great Hall and sat at the Slytherin table with Draco. Dumbledore was making announcements and I saw a lady wearing all pink. Disgusting.

Satori : " Ew, all pink.."

Draco : " I wanna die- "

I chuckled softly and kissed his cheek. This year would probably be a very long and entertaining year.

We headed to our first class, Defence Against the Dark Arts. With Umbrige, the disgusting pink lady from the Great Hall.

I sat next to Draco. She started to talk to us like we were dumb 5 year olds. I hate this lady already. We weren't going to be using spells either.

Harry : " How are we supposed to defend ourselves!? "

Umbrige : " Why would you need to defend yourselves? What could possibly be out there that you'd need to defend yourselves? "

Harry : " Oh, I don't know.. how about, Lord Voldermort.."

I shuddered at the name.

Umbrige : " I can assure you that Lord Voldermort is not a threat to us.. "

Harry : " So your saying Cedric Diggory dropped dead at his own will!? "

Umbrige : " Cedric Diggory's death was a tragic accident! "

Satori : " That's a fucking lie!! "

I yelled. Umbrige looked at me and smiled.

Umbrige : " Don't speak to me that way Miss Umari.."

Satori : " I'll speak to you however I want to bitch! "

Umbrige : " I'll see you at detention Miss Umari and Mister Potter.. my office.."

I groaned and crossed my arms, Draco looked at me and sighed.

Time skip —

I walked to Umbrige's office with Harry and knocked on the door.

Umbrige : " Come in.."

We went inside, we were going to be writing lines with a special quill. I grabbed the quill and started writing " I will not tell lies. "

My hand started to sting, I looked at my hand and the words I will not yell lies were carved onto my hand. I looked at Harry and he gave me the same look.

We were then dismissed from detention. I hid the scars on my hand, they hurt badly. This woman was torturing me, haven't I had enough?

I went to the Slytherin table and sat next to Draco. Draco grabbed my hand with the scars on it and I winced in pain. He looked at the scars.

Draco : " Did she do this to you..? "

I kept silent and pulled my hand away.

Satori : " I'm fine.. "

Draco : " What did she do..?! "

Satori : " Nothing okay?! I'm fine, I'm used to being tortured by now.."

I got up and left the Great Hall. I washed the scar in the bathroom. It was hurting badly and so were my scars. I cried quietly, I was used to being tortured.

Draco : " Baby.. I'm sorry.. but you need to tell someone about this.. "

Satori : " I don't.. it's fine, it's not that easy okay? "

Draco : " If you don't then I will got it? "

I nodded softly and walked to Draco, he pulled me into a warm hug. I cried onto his chest. Everything hurt, I was getting hurt.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

3.6M 105K 177
READ DESCRIPTION FIRST TO AVOID CONFUSION. -currently under revision, my grammar sucks- Joy Deveroux, the last descendant of the wealthy, pure-bloode...
17.8K 316 9
Harry gets caught in a attempt of suicide with the last person he expected to see in the Room of Requirements after the fire incident. Draco Malfoy...
203K 4.5K 59
Small anecdotes that were not included in The World and Her Stars that I thought you all would enjoy!! Will include angst, smut, and fluff. Won't be...
908 71 10
Ataraxia: (noun) A state of serene calmness. ❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。 A story about the cold Slytherin Prince falling for the All-American country girl during a...