Draco's Comfort

Satori's Pov :

The person who I ran into was none other than Draco Malfoy. I looked up at Draco, my eyes blank.

'' Oi, watch where your going! ''

Draco stopped when he looked at me, noticing that I had a blank expression.

'' Be careful next time.. watch your surroundings. ''

He then walked off, was Draco nice to me just then, I suddenly grabbed Draco and hugged him from behind.

Draco's Pov :

'' Watch where your going! ''

I looked at the girl before me, it was Satori, I noticed her blank eyes.

'' Be careful next time..''

I mumbled before walking away from her. Suddenly I felt someone embrace me into a hug from behind, stopping me in my tracks.

It was Satori, she was now crying as I was in slight shock.

I snapped out of it and tried to comfort her.

'' Y-you all knew.. everyone knew except for m-me..''

She cried. I heard footsteps coming closer and I pulled her into a classroom, I couldn't let my reputation be ruined just now, it would be disastrous. 

''Satori. We knew what? ''

'' T-that I survived..''

She didn't know about that? She must have just learnt about everything, that's not something easy to just take in, especially being told that her parents died to save her.

Then of course the Golden Trio came into the room and saw Satori crying.

''Malfoy!! You hurt her didn't you?! ''

I couldn't tell Harry that I was comforting her or I'd never hear the end of it, but she would probably tell them anyway, my reputation was ruined. I was ready to be ratted out.

Suddenly Satori started sobbing again, the sobs sounded fake but believable.

'' Draco! How could you say that to me?! ''

She ran to the mudblood and hugged her, I just smirked. She was good at acting that's for sure, maybe she shouldn't be here and in acting school.

Satori's Pov :

I ran to Hermione sobbing in a fake but believable tone. I saw Draco smirking.

'' You filthy little git, how dare you make her cry! Come on Satori, let's go! ''

Hermione and I left while Harry and Ron took care of Draco. Hermione was bringing me up to the Gryffindor common room so we could hang out when suddenly the stairs changed.

Hermione and I walked to the third floor corridor, we noticed Filch was close and quickly ran into a room where the door was locked, Hermione opened the door with a spell.

'' Hermione I think we are on the third floor corridor...''

'' Yes I think we are Satori.. uh... what is that? ''

Hermione and I saw a three headed dog. My eyes widened, we both screamed and rushed out of the room, quickly heading to the Gryffindor common room.

'' That thing was guarding something.. a trapdoor I think. ''

I said softly, I noticed what the time was.

'' Oh goodness, I need to get back to my common room. Though I forgot where it is. ''