The Heart That Beats For Her

By danilynn87

After impatiently waiting nine months on the organ donor list, Emma Swan finally receives the phone call she'... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Epilogue

Chapter Twenty-Three

2.1K 118 34
By danilynn87

Emma has been spending every waking moment stressing over what she is going to do about her potential future moving across the country, 2,797 miles away. Give or take. Things are not looking up for her.

However, there was a brief moment of distraction when Emma's birthday had come around. Regina had surprised her with a pop-up art show, thanks to Kathryn because obviously Regina had no idea where to find one. Although, Regina did know where to take Emma out to dinner beforehand, some classy Italian restaurant where Emma was able to forget about her diet for one evening and indulge in everything that was finger-licking delicious.

The art show was everything and more to Emma; so many up and coming artists with paintings, charcoals, pastels, some sculptures, pottery and photography as well. The variety was overwhelming and Emma was as giddy as a child on Christmas morning, gifted a trip to Disney. Emma knew Regina was less enthused, but her date stood beside her with a smile the entire time. Except for one moment when Emma excused herself to the restroom and some woman had stopped her because she had recognized Emma and heard about her through the grapevine. And maybe Emma chatted with the woman and maybe she received a business card to come check out the stranger's gallery.

On several occasions, Emma had caught Regina just staring at her and not the artwork on display. And Emma had never felt more like a masterpiece all on her own than in that moment. She had never felt so desired in her entire life. Too bad they had a few too many glasses of champagne that night and ended up passing out the second their heads hit the pillow.

Emma had become rather busy with work as well. People these days seem to be obsessed with the idea of fall and anything pumpkin, so her small business spiked. She thought she was busy over the summer, but engagement photos seemed to double and every family was pleading to book time with her to take pictures in some forest that could eventually be used for Christmas cards. Any free time she had, she spent searching for openings for apartments. Ruby pointed out that she was only searching for places that were strictly for rent, never to buy. Emma brushed off the insinuation and found a dinky one-bedroom, but they both knew that was another sign that she was keeping her options open.

Just in case California should ever call.

Regina was spending a lot of time traveling back and forth to California. She had made her decision on a property and was dedicating every free moment to remodeling the abandoned hotel along with building her own home on the many acres as well.

The days spilled into November and before Emma knew it, Thanksgiving was there. There was no more denying their connection and even though they had yet to slap a label on their relationship, everyone knew they were...together. Everyone eventually stopped questioning and talking about it, because even Emma and Regina didn't discuss it. So, they spent Thanksgiving in New Jersey with the Mills and were home by Saturday to celebrate one more Thanksgiving with Emma's parents, Ruby and her grandmother.

"Your place or mine?" Emma asks as they step down from the Swan's home, the bitter air instantly biting at their cheeks and forcing their eyes to water.

Regina wraps her arms securely around Emma's bicep and burrows into her warmth. "Yours," her husky voice murmurs into the night, persuading Emma's heart to fall even more in love with this sexy woman.

"We always stay at mine," Emma complains, moving around her car to unlock Regina's side first. "Are we gonna talk about how ever since I got my own place, you don't want to sleep at yours with me anymore?" She asks, not at all judgmental, but stating the obvious as she pops open the squeaky door for the brunette.

Regina's leather glove gently cups Emma's rosy cheek as her plump lips caress the pout Emma is sporting. Yet, no words are exchanged when she slips into her passenger side and Emma closes the door for her. A smile subconsciously forms when she rounds the car and watches as Regina leans across the center console and unlocks the driver's side for her.

Emma quickly scrambles into the bug, shivering from the chills due to the dropping temperatures and her lack of a warmer jacket. She shoves the key into the ignition, starts the car, and blasts the heat. As soon as she manhandles the stick to reverse out of the parking spot, Regina slithers her fingers between Emma's. There's a heavy pause between them, but Emma knows this woman well enough to know she's working up the courage to reveal her truth.

"You know I hate how cold my place always feels now," Regina quietly confesses, intently observing Emma as she focuses on the road ahead.

"And this has nothing to do with the urn next to your bed, which is the real reason why we have to sleep in the guest bedroom every time I stay over?" Emma lightly muses, not wanting to add too much pressure to the topic of conversation that they never discuss.

"Emma," Regina lowly says in a warning tone, her fingers curling even tighter around Emma's hand.

"It's okay," she flippantly replies, shrugging so carelessly. "I understand that you feel guilty."

"Guilty? I feel like I'm cheating every time," Regina sighs heavily, the weight of her shame pressing further down on her chest and crushing her lungs.

"I know," she whispers, squeezing some love and support into Regina's hand, green eyes flicking to meet sorrowful brown for a split second before they dart back to the road ahead.

She can hear the way Regina shifts against the leather seat, pivoting to fully face Emma and offer her undivided attention. "I don't want to feel that way anymore."

Emma glances her way and offers the best reassuring smile she can produce. "I know that too," she cheekily confirms, lifting Regina's hand and pressing her cold lips against the leather covered fingers. "We will get through this, day by day."

"I've been working very hard with my one on one sessions to overcome these feelings," Regina explains, brushing the fat curls off Emma's shoulder. "But that house feels so hollow and haunted now and it's just another reason why I feel the need to move."

"I think the move will help you heal and move forward. You won't constantly feel like you are reliving that nightmare."

"I don't know if I've mentioned, but the nightmares don't follow me to your new place," Regina reveals, mindlessly playing with a curl resting against Emma's back.

"You haven't told me that, but I'm glad my place is peaceful for you," Emma says as they roll to a stop in front of the glowing red light. "I want to be your safe place."

She swiftly drifts toward the middle and captures those painted red lips for a slow and sensual kiss that has Regina grinning wildly.

~~~~~

Emma reads the email one more time on her phone, too stunned to completely comprehend the words the first time around. Her eyes repeatedly drop down to the name at the bottom of the email, Mal. Mal. Simply Mal, one of the most talented eye for art with six galleries around the major cities across the country. Apparently, the woman she bumped into in the bathroom was Mal's daughter, Lilith and had raved about Emma's work to her mother.

"Emma."

"Hmmm," she murmurs on reflex with her thumbnail wedged anxiously between her teeth.

"Emma," she hears that deep, husky tone that tickles every nerve in her body, demanding her full attention.

She peeks through her eyelashes and the display she is gifted with causes her thumb to fall away from her gaping mouth. Regina is lingering between the bedroom and the bathroom, wrapped in black silk and Emma is already itching to unwrap her like a fragile present. Her wide eyes start at the bottom, where she finds those adorable toes painted a blood red that matched her lips earlier that evening. She follows the path up those tan legs, admiring how perfectly sculpted they are, defined, muscular, and strong and god she wishes they would snake around her body and claim ownership. And they are completely bare, over the knee, up toward her mid-thigh until Emma finds the hem of a very short silk robe that just barely covers Regina's underwear. If she's wearing any.

Emma gulps, her entire body exploding with a heat that is far too sweltering for her to handle. Yet, her eyes continue scanning, assessing the black robe that is loosely tied around Regina's tiny waist, her breasts playing a risqué game of peek-a-boo. When Emma's inquisitive gaze meet Regina's dark eyes, the brunette nervously runs her fingers through her hair and flips those long tresses. Emma literally stops breathing.

"Uh-" she chokes on her words and attempts to clear her dry mouth because it seems all the moisture in her body has dripped down to her core. "When-where did you...get that?"

Regina pushes off the doorframe and saunters like she is some runway model, provoking Emma's eyes to expand even more. "It's been here, in my bag, since the last time I stayed here."

"Oh," she faintly croaks out.

"Are you busy with something on your phone?" Regina's alluring voice inquires as her eyes flick to the phone gripped in Emma's hand.

"Nah," she incoherently murmurs, tossing the device somewhere behind her because her sole attention is tracking how this seductive goddess is crawling onto the mattress in the most scandalous manner.

"Good," this teasing woman husks as she climbs into Emma's lap.

She perfectly plants her naked bottom in between Emma's thighs, her legs possessively wrapping around Emma's trim waist. And not once do they break eye contact when Regina drapes her arms over her shoulders and Emma slides her palms around the silk fabric until she's caressing the woman's back.

Emma peers up at Regina, struggling to keep her heart from bursting through her chest and maintain a steady breathing that doesn't reveal her true desires. Regina purses her full lips as those brown eyes assess every inch of the sea-green irises glazed over with lust. Neither one can find the courage to mutter a word and the intensity in Regina's eyes is almost too intimate for Emma, but she doesn't break eye contact. She needs Regina to know she's there with her in the moment and she will never leave her.

Regina's fingers begin to wander, dancing up the nape of Emma's neck to massage her scalp, tangle in the bouncing curls Emma created for the holiday dinner. Regina is always so delicate with her and Emma knows this woman is always so fierce in the outside world, but for her, she's a big softy. It warms her heart in a way she had only dreamed of and it's making this moment even more overwhelming. Her heart is raging, her blood is thumping beneath her flesh and this intimacy pulsating between them is thick enough to reach out and touch.

"Regina."

Short, manicured nails scratch against her scalp as Regina timidly skims her velvety lips against hers. Everything feels intensified, so Emma doesn't hesitate to part her lips and sneak her tongue inside of Regina's warm mouth. The shuddering breath that spills from Regina electrifies every cell that makes up Emma. She presses her fingertips into the silky robe and travels up Regina's back, pressing the woman further against herself and inspiring Regina to roll her hips against her stomach.

As much as she's dying, quite literally dying on the inside to take their relationship to the next level, she doesn't want to rush Regina and trigger something that sends her running. So, she gently breaks apart the kiss, her lips slipping away until she is planting a quick peck to the woman's chin. She traces the strong jawline, decorating the flesh with sweet kisses until she dips below and tenderly kisses Regina's neck. The grip rooted in her hair tightens, but she just smiles against Regina's flesh and places a warm wet kiss beneath her ear.

Gradually, she pulls away, her hands still rubbing up and down Regina's back to let her know she's still there even though her mouth has slipped away. "Regina, you know nothing has to happen tonight," she vows, locking eyes with pools of black ink observing her intently. "You know how much you mean to me and I can wait until you are completely ready."

Regina's jaw juts out, those wheels furiously turning in her head as she searches her face for something Emma is unsure of. "What do I mean to you?"

"What?" Emma curiously inquires, tilting her head to the side so innocently.

Regina's fingers lightly scratch Emma's scalp while her other hand drifts down a sharp collarbone, tracing the outside of the jagged scar until she splays her hand against Emma's chest.

"We never talk about what we are, we simply live life like we planned to do, so what are you feeling? What do I mean to you?" Regina gently asks, so clearly exposed and vulnerable in the moment, maybe even a little scared to hear the truth.

Emma subconsciously frowns in response. She tightens one arm around Regina's waist to hold her securely in her lap while her other hand comes back around to cup Regina's cheek. She peers up at the woman she is falling madly in love with and holds her gaze.

"What do you mean to me? You're my whole world now. You're the first thought when I open my eyes and the last image I see before I fall asleep at night. I spend most of my days dreaming about you; wondering what you're doing, reminiscing about the memories we created, and playing out every way that this could possibly end," she breathlessly whispers, inspiring Regina to release a shaky breath and rest her forehead against hers. She watches very closely as those thick eyelashes flutter closed and she knows she can reveal her full truth when Regina isn't directly staring into her eyes. "I thought you knew, but I guess I've been an idiot. I love you, Regina."

Regina inhales sharply, she doesn't open her eyes, but she breathes slowly through her conflicting emotions.

"Please don't feel like you have to-"

Regina shuts her up with a firm kiss, still breathing deeply through the moment. "I love you, Emma," she whispers into the kiss, stressing her name to assure Emma that she's in love with her and not because of the heart the beats inside of her.

"Really?"

This is what inspires Regina to open her eyes again and meet Emma's curious gaze. "Of course. Have I not been expressing that every day?"

One corner of Emma's mouth twitches before a small smirk slides into place. "You have," she murmurs, cradling Regina's face and pulling her back in for a searing kiss. "You're kinda a big softy for me."

Regina scoffs. "Bite your tongue, I am not soft," she sternly states before she captures a dainty bottom lip between her teeth and nips.

Emma groans, studying the way Regina slides back and releases its prisoner from her pearly white teeth. She dives in, nuzzling against the sensitive spot against Regina's neck that always makes her squirm. She wets her lips and presses a featherlight kiss against a raging pulse point before she sucks the thumping between her teeth. Regina's nails dig deeper into her scalp but it only makes her bundle of nerves twitch in response. She releases the slick skin, scrapes her teeth against the reddening flesh and then proceeds to explore the area with desperate kisses.

She follows the path of a prominent collarbone, her fingertips leading the way as she gently pushes the silk robe out of her way and off Regina's shoulder. Conflicting chills of ice cold and burning hot rapidly flush through her veins from just one glimpse of the robe hanging off that sexy shoulder. She squeezes Regina even closer and worships the exposed shoulder with adoring kisses. She can feel the intensity in Regina's gaze upon her, but she can't stop kissing every inch of this woman.

Unexpectedly, there are cold fingers cupping her chin and forcing her away from the place her lips are already addicted to. Her heart sinks, assuming Regina is about to end their moment, but then her lover shrugs her other shoulder out from the confines of the silky fabric. Emma's heart stutters, knowing how long it's been since she's seen a woman naked in person.

The last time she had sex was some one-night stand the night she found out she was being put on the waiting list for a heart. That was over a year and a half ago.

Her thoughts are blown away when Regina takes one of Emma's hands and places it upon the loose knot barely keeping the robe into place. Green eyes skitter back up to meet glossy orbs pleading with her to finish the job.

"Are you sure?" She timidly investigates, mindlessly toying with the silk knot.

"If it was anyone else, no," Regina coldly concludes, but then she's cupping Emma's cheeks and demanding her full attention. "But you, Emma, you're my safe place," she promises, capturing the pout below her. "I want to be with you."

She can't help the cocky smirk that consumes her entire face, but it persuades Regina's smile to bloom into the most dazzling smile she has ever seen. So, she coyly tugs at the sash and drops her line of sight just in time to witness the robe helplessly pooling around Regina's waist. Emma is tentative as she reaches out and slowly removes one of Regina's arms from the sleeve and then the next, until she is pulling the garment away. She inhales sharply as her greedy eyes take in the perky round globes almost directly in her face and she can't stop herself from diving forward and placing a kiss between the valley. Her lips meet the frantic beat below and she smiles from ear to ear.

"What is so amusing?" Regina darkly interrogates when she feels Emma's lips curling into a giddy grin.

"For someone rapidly approaching forty-one, your body still thinks she's in her twenties," Emma murmurs because her lips are too busy decorating the satin flesh with wet kisses.

"I beg your pardon?" Regina inquires, snatching a fistful of locks and forcing Emma to meet her quizzical eyes.

"Oh don't be modest," she teases, roughly running her palms down Regina's naked back, admiring the firm muscles below, but Regina simply quirks up an eyebrow. "Well, let's start with this," Emma lightly laughs, palming Regina's bottom before latching onto the meaty flesh with her biting nails. Regina rolls her body even closer. "This tight bottom that I can probably bounce a quarter off," she chuckles, winning herself a devilish little smirk in return.

Then Emma's wandering hands glide around that plump bottom and grip those hips tightly. "And this," she proceeds, traveling up the slender waist before her, "god these curves are sexy, Regina," she rambles because her mouth can't seem to formulate an intelligent sentence with the temperature so hot in her brain.

"And this flat stomach, women would kill for this," she raves, caressing the abdominal muscles with both her thumbs. "And don't even get me started on how perky-"

"How small-"

"How perfect these are," Emma groans, taking a chance and roughly groping both breasts, instantly falling in love with how they fit as if they were always meant for her hands.

Regina releases a trembling breath, arching into Emma's hands, scraping her hardening nipples against those greedy palms. Emma notices how lost in pleasure Regina truly is and she wants to keep her blissfully ignorant to the world and completely submerged in their passion.

So, one hand slips away and splays against the middle of Regina's back, holding her close as her mouth dips forward and places kiss after kiss against one breast. When Regina doesn't protest, she finds her courage and flicks her tongue over the peak. Regina reacts so beautifully, her spine curving as she rolls her hips, while pressing her center deliciously against Emma's stomach, so she can bathe in the heat and wetness emitting from her.

This boosts Emma's ego and she doesn't hold back this time, sucking the pink flesh between her teeth while her nails scratch down Regina's back. The erotic moan she receives in return forces a flood to soak her thong and rattle her bundle of nerves. She's fairly confident the next groan filling the silent night is her own, but she isn't even ashamed because Regina grinds down even harder against her.

"You're wearing far too much," Regina suddenly gasps, clutching onto the hem of Emma's baggy t-shirt and ripping it up and over her head, leaving her completely exposed. This time Emma doesn't feel self-conscious, not when Regina falls asleep almost every night lightly caressing the area around her scar.

The minute Regina tosses the shirt, Emma is possessively cupping her cheek and pulling her down for a fiery kiss that sets them both on fire. She tightens her hold around Regina's waist and pulls her down. Emma's back hits the mattress and she instantly deepens the kiss, encouraging Regina to seductively grind down on her. In two seconds flat, Emma is rolling Regina onto her back, so accustomed to always being on top.

That is until she feels the way Regina freezes beneath her, not even her lips moving to keep up with Emma's anymore.

"Hey, where are you?" Emma tenderly whispers, stroking the top of Regina's head and bringing her back to the now.

"I-I'm fine....just feeling...I'm fine," she uncharacteristically stammers, motivating Emma to lift completely off her body and hover above.

"What's wrong? Please, tell me what you're feeling."

"Just...a little...claustrophobic," Regina admits, breathing in a deep breath.

"Okay, we can fix that," Emma confidently says through a cheeky grin and easily flips them. "Better?" She innocently asks, tilting her head against the pillow while her hands soothe up and down Regina's slick back.

Except, Regina looks utterly conflicted, but maybe not for the reasons Emma assumes. "I-I really shouldn't be leading us...you know I've only been with men before."

And this takes Emma by total surprise because after everything they have been through, Regina has never appeared so small and insecure before. She smoothes down Regina's hair, palming her head and bringing her down for another passionate kiss that hopefully abolishes all those negative thoughts torturing her lover.

She wants Regina to feel like she's in control of the situation, that way she won't feel pressured or have any regrets. So, Emma knows she will have to guide them through this discreetly from the bottom.

She slides her hand to Regina's cheek and holds the flushed face gently while her tongue easily dominates the tango between their mouths. Her other hand is gentle, sweeping down Regina's back and pressing into the dip to encourage her lover to come closer. Regina's body obeys the silent request, slowly dragging her lace covered center against Emma.

They both moan into the kiss, persuading both their lower regions to meet in the middle for another delicious grind. Regina starts to sink into her, feeling more comfortable as the kiss becomes frantic and Emma's nails scratch against her lower back. So, she takes a chance, sneaking her fingers beneath the thin scrap of lace adorning Regina's waist and caresses that plump bottom. Regina instantly slips her hand beneath Emma's neck and latches on while her tongue quickly dominates the kiss.

Emma allows her to take the lead while she busies herself with toying the lacy material; running her knuckles beneath the fabric, slipping out to tug it a little further down just to pull it up again, sneaking her thumb back under to glide across the skimpy material.

"Just take it off," Regina abruptly exasperates into the kiss, provoking a sinful smirk to stretch across Emma's face.

And Emma doesn't have to be told twice. In a haste, she tugs the underwear down Regina's thighs and allows the brunette to finish ripping them away. Regina is about to lay back down, but she hesitates and Emma's about to question her, when cold fingertips curl into the waistband and gently pull away her underwear as well.

Regina's eyes sweep up her body for only a second before she connects with Emma's gaze and carefully settles down on top of her. Emma's hand moves all on its own, curling Regina's cascading tresses behind her ear and shoulder, then holding her face into place as she reaches up for a soaring kiss.

Regina doesn't hesitate this time, her hips already gyrating in search for that heavenly explosion of pleasure. Emma groans, almost forgetting to kiss Regina when she feels a smooth mound drag roughly against her throbbing clit. Her grip automatically tightens in Regina's hair and that only seems to add fuel to Regina's roaring fire. Their kiss becomes sloppy as Regina reaches down between them to gently cup Emma's heavy breast.

Everything feels heightened, extra sensitive and Emma knows now that she has never truly made love before. Yes, she's had sex, she's screwed, she has fucked, but never, ever made love. Her heart is racing, fluttering, leaping for joy and her entire body is on pins and needles, feeling every damn thing like she has never experienced the simple act of touch before. She has this overwhelming urge to laugh, probably cry or just scream out in ecstasy. But holy fuck, loving someone with her entire heart and soul while having sex is on a whole other level.

She grins like a damn fool into the kiss, maybe Regina's too lost in the passion to notice or maybe she feels the deep connection too, either way, she doesn't say anything and continues to fervently kiss Emma like she might vanish beneath her at any second.

Every inch of flesh is becoming slick as Regina glides so damn perfectly on top of her. She's falling even more in love, if that's possible, and this is definitely how she wants to spend the rest of her life, tangled in the sheets with this goddess.

Very discreetly, she slithers between their heated bodies and slips her fingers through Regina's soaked folds, purposely bumping that swollen gem in desperate need for attention. However, she feels immediately the way Regina tenses.

"Do you want me to stop?" Emma genuinely questions, her hand stilling instantly between them.

"Oh, god no," Regina groans, slamming her lips so roughly that Emma wouldn't be surprised if hers are bruised tomorrow. "It's just...been a while."

"I'll go slow, but you tell me right away if you want to stop," Emma firmly declares, prompting Regina to nod along. "Good," she hums, allowing her finger to swim through the thick wetness that's only for her.

She's hardly even touched the woman and Regina is already panting and trembling, especially when Emma gradually dips one finger in. She holds Regina's body even closer and uses the heel of her palm to caress Regina's clit. This woman surges forward, meshing their lips for a searing kiss as Emma seduces more of that hot liquid to coat her finger.

Regina grinds down even further onto the single digit and Emma allows her time to adjust, thrusting up and meeting her lover somewhere in the middle. Very slowly, Emma deftly slides in another finger, feeling some resistance at first before Regina becomes soaked once again.

"Em-ma," she moans, nipping at her bottom lip before she slips away and buries her face into the crook of Emma's neck.

"Is it too much?" Regina shakes her head, her hips proving that it's nowhere near too much when her pace picks up. "Then breathe," she whispers against Regina's ear, causing her lover to shudder from the warm breath.

Regina inhales sharply, releases a deep breath and then lifts her head to meet Emma's shining eyes. "I love you, Emma."

"I love you," she vows, but her words are swept away by Regina's powerful kiss.

That's when she feels those silky walls tightening around her fingers, practically sucking the pleasure straight from her. Emma groans into the kiss, desperately trying to keep up while she focuses on pumping deep and stroking the spot she knows Regina will crumble for.

"Oh fuck," barely escapes Regina's raspy throat and Emma almost falls apart from that one dirty word.

She scratches down Regina's back and digs her nails into that meaty bottom, persuading Regina to moan out another, fuck. And Emma becomes desperate at that point, grinding against the back of her own hand while thrusting vigorously. Regina's kiss becomes aggressive, domineering and she's absolute putty for this woman. Regina isn't shy or hesitant any longer, no, she gropes Emma's breast with ownership and fucks Emma's fingers with wild abandon.

"Fuck, Regina," Emma pants breathlessly, becoming so utterly entranced by the way Regina's body moves so damn seductively.

She feels the burning sizzle low in her abdomen and the way Regina's walls are squeezing her fingers ruthlessly and she knows. So, she threads her fingers through those inky tresses, and holds Regina close as they pour their love into a single kiss. Regina's mouth is the first to forget how to kiss, releasing shuddering breaths instead with faint little moans that are possibly the most sinfully delicious and erotic noises Emma has ever heard. And that's what tips Emma completely over the edge and she surrenders to an orgasm that feels never-ending thanks to Regina who won't quit furiously grinding on top of her.

"Holy fuck," Emma pants, tipping Regina over, so they can lie face to face. She quickly slips her thigh between Regina's trembling legs and pulls her flush against her body. "That was...."

"Intense," Regina gasps for clean air, but then she's pressing kiss after loving kiss against Emma's chest, all over the scar she doesn't seem to hate as much anymore.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.3K 3K 21
When Regina Mills finds herself struggling in the dating world, she reluctantly allows her best friend, Kathryn, to step in and set her up on a blind...
111K 4.1K 21
This is the sequel to Madam Mayor and you have to read the first one to understand this story. This story picks up right where Madam Mayor ends from...
216K 7.2K 39
Emma and Regina have grown up living next door to each other since the day they were born. They have always been the best of friends and inseparable...
30.9K 1K 23
SwanQueen story. A young lady was found in a cellar, tied up and beaten, is she moved to another life of pain or is there more behind the eyes of mos...