To Find Love

By Normal_human_person

⚠️ mature story. Viewer discretion is advised⚠️ When star is forced Into a arranged marriage, she escapes and... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XIV
XVII
XVIII
XIX

What up

50 1 1
By Normal_human_person

A new story following this Pirate AU will be out soon so keep a look out for
A Fight for Happiness

Meanwhile checkout my other works

If ya like fairy tail, apocalyptic stories of romance and a nuclear fallout then you'll enjoy The fairies Wasteland. So go check it tf out :).

If ya like horror stuff read my book Wish it was only a nightmare .
this book needs viewers discretion at this point. Please know that there are some triggers in it.

Feel free to send your nightmares and stories to be added to the book. (I will credit you)

If you like grown up with children torn apart at birth and Miraculous ladybug try reading my story All Over

Here's some inspiration I got for the book you just read.

Credit to the artist

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.5K 929 17
Star and Marco have been besties for 4 years straight. But after Marco makes plans to go to college and Star gets a call that her time to be Queen of...
1.2K 24 16
Follow Star and Marco's journey in this new world with difficulty along the way. But fate was always inevitable. Star is faced with a difficult choic...
27.8K 849 20
Star was the next heir to Rule Mewni, at 22 she has to marry but all the men that her parents picked for her doesn't really fit her interest so she d...
16.4K 489 23
Will Star is the one will slowly falling in love with Marco? Or Marco will be the one slowly falling in love with Star? -But Star has a crush on Osca...