«A Higgins and A Feder» (A Gr...

By voiddixonxoxo

Aspen Higgins is the daughter of Marcus Higgins and she's just like him. Growing up it was always the two of... More

Oc's
"Pretty Boy"
"Whipped"
"Your leaving?"
"Shut Up and Kiss Me."
Cup phones & Tooth Fairies
Waterparks & Basketball
First time
Higgins.
Fouth of July
See you later's
||One year||
Crazy Ass Bus Drivers
Panic Attack
||Two Pink Lines||
||Back to the Lake House||
||Doctors Appointments and Proposals||
||Baby Time||
"Your children."
||Puppy love||
||Surprise||
"It's a...."
Baby Time...Again
Big Happy Family
Coming Soon

||I love you||

16.2K 270 27
By voiddixonxoxo

~~~~~5 months later~~~~~

It's been 5 months since the lake house and Cameron and Aspen are still together. It was currently Friday and Aspen was at school but her birthday was the next day. Cameron called Marcus and Andrew and they made a plan so that Cameron could fly out and surprise her.

When he got there Marcus picked him up at the airport and brought him back to the house. He put his bags in her room which he looked at and thought it's exactly what he pictured Aspen's room looking like.

Marcus had let Cameron use the car and he went to surprise Aspen at the school.

Aspen was walking out of the school with Andrew. Andrew was telling her that they needed to celebrate her birthday the next day to try and distract her.

"Well at least tell me what you want for your birthday." Andrew sighed.

"Theres only one thing I want for my birthday and that is not going to happen." Aspen sighed. Andrew knew that all she wanted was to fly out to LA and be with Cameron for her birthday.

Cameron got out of the car. He leaned against it. He noticed that girls kept looking at him and checking him out which made him smirk because he knew he only wanted one girl here.

"So then what are you gonna do tomorrow?" Andrew asked. He then looked behind her and saw Cameron standing by a car. Cameron caught his eye and Andrew discreetly nodded at him. Cameron could see Aspen standing there with her back turned to him and he exhaled nervously before making his way over.

"All I'm gonna do is stay home and binge watch netflix and hulu with a bunch of snacks with my dad." She said sadly.

"Well, I was kind of hoping we could do something together." A voice that she recognized all to well said from behind her. She turned around and a few feet away from her stood her boyfriend.

"Cameron." She breathed out before running into his arms. He lifted her off the ground and she wrapped her arms and legs around him. They both laughed when he caught her and spun her around, with tears in both their eyes.

Andrew looked around and noticed that all the popular girls that hated Aspen were watching with envious and jealous looks. There were also some younger girls probably freshman that were aww'ing at the couple.

Aspen pulled back a little and Cameron connected their lips. He slowly set her down but kept there lips connected. When Aspen pulled back to look at him she cupped his face.

"You're here." She breathed out with a smile. Cameron smiled at her even though he had tears in his eyes.

"Yeah, I couldn't miss your birthday." He told her. She smiled at him and chuckled.

"You remembered." She smiled. He nodded and hugged her tight. "I missed you so much." She told him.

"I missed you too baby." he smiled. When they pulled apart she looked at him.

"How? Who made this happen?" Cameron looked behind her at Andrew who was smiling at both of them. Aspen spun around and launched into Andrews arms making both boys laugh. "Thank you so much!" She said to him.

"Your welcome."

After that Aspen and Cameron went back to her house. They noticed that Marcus wasn't home but he left a note saying he'd be gone until tomorrow.

They entered her room and she threw her bag down.

"Well this is mi casa." She smiled at her boyfriend.

He smiled at her. "I know your dad let me in earlier to bring my stuff in." Aspen looked at him and smiled larger.

Her room wasn't big but it was enough for her. She had her bed in one corner with tapestries all over the walls and ceilings. Then in the other corner she had her drumset which took up majority of her space. She then had a small desk by the door.

Aspen walked over to Cameron and wrapped her arms around his neck and he wrapped his around her waist.

"I-" They both started making them laugh. They looked up at each other and stared into each others eyes. Suddenly they both connected their lips in a hungry and passionate kiss. Aspen felt Camerons tounge ask for entrance which she granted. Their tounges fought for dominance and Cameron won.

Cameron then lifted Aspen up and held her up by her ass. He squeezed her ass making her let out a moan. Her hands went to his hair and she gently tugged making him groan. He started walking towards her bed and tossed her down onto it making her giggle. He then climbed up between her legs and attached their lips again.

One of his hands reached up and cupped her breast making her let out a moan. He moved his hands under her shirt and pulled it over her head. She sat up and he unclipped her bra. She tugged on the end of his shirt and he pulled it over his head by the back collar.

"That was hot." She said breathless. He smirked and dipped his head down nipping and sucking on her neck surely leaving hickies but she didn't mind. He then went down and unbuttoned her jeanes pulling them off along with her underwear.

He kneeled at the end of her bed and pulled her legs so her knees were bent and she was right in front of him. He ran a finger through her folds and she threw her head back.

"You're so wet baby." He groaned and sucked his fingers.

"All for you cammy." She whispered.

"You want my tounge baby?" She moaned at his dominant voice but only nodded not able to find her voice. He gently smacked her clit making her eyes roll at the pain and pleasure. "Use your voice baby."

"Yes yes yes," She agreed nodding her head furiously. "Please fuck me with your tounge. Cameron please make me cum.

"Mhm." He groaned his hot breath hitting her. "Good girl."

Her back arched when she felt his tounge plant intself against her. It moved flat through her folds, his nose rubbing against her clit causing her to whimper. He worked his way up to her clit and he made swirling motions with his toungue around it, teasing her.

"Please," She panted, tangling her fingers in his hair and gently pulling knowing he loves it.

He moaned against her, the vibrations making her legs shake a little and her whimpers growing louder. His mouth closed around her clit and her head was spinning. He sucked on it and started lapping at her core with his tounge. He held her hips down since her back wouldn't stop arching.

"oh my gosh Cameron." she moaned. He hummed against her core sending pleasure through her whole body. He flattened his hands on her stomach, reaching up and grabbing her breasts whilst he worked on her clit with his mouth.

Aspen let out a cry as he pinched her nipples, his large palms cupping and squeezing her breasts. She threw her head back and arched her back best she could when she felt his tounge enter her.

"Oh yes baby, just like that oh god." She moaned. Cameron looked up and he could've sworn he's never seen something so hot. She had her head thrown back and her back arched why playing with one of her nipples, her other hand pulling on his hair.

"I'm gonna-fuck-I'm gonna cum." she panted. He kept going and soon he felt her hands push him closer and he felt her release. She layed there panting while he stood up, his almost 6 foot figure looming over her. He took off his pants and boxers and grabbed a condom.

"You good baby?" He asked her. She nodded her head.

"just give me a minute." He chuckled at her. "Fuck that was good." She said and he crawled up her body.

He pressed his lips to hers and she hummed into it. He smiled and rubbed his tip through her folds.

"You sure your okay to go again?" He asked. She looked up at him and groaned. She grabbed his shoulders and pulled him down.

"You say you miss me?" he nods. "Show me how much." he lets out a low growl and grabs her hips flipping her onto her stomach so her ass is in the air and her head is down. She gasps at the movement.

He leans down so his mouth is by her ear.

"You want me to fuck you?" She nods eagerly while biting her lip. Without warning he slams his whole length into her. She lets out a scream like moan and he groans loudly his eyes rolling back into his head at how tight she was. "Fuck baby, so tight."

"Please fuck me Cameron. Fuck me." She pants out. He grabs her hips and pulls out before slamming back in. He sets a rythm where he's going in and out of her at a fast pace. Aspen is moaning almost uncontrollably.

"Does it feel good baby? You like when I fuck you like this?" He breaths out as he smacks her ass. She moans loudly.

"So good baby, feels so fucking good, uh uh, keep going," She moaned and he leaned down sucking the skin on her shoulders. "Harder baby, please fuck me harder." She moans loudly.

He grips her hips and starts pounding into her. He has his hands on her lower back pushing her more into the bed and keeping her ass raised high for him. Aspen feels like she's on cloud nine with how deep he is.

"Yes yes yes yes yes." she mumbles into the bedsheets. Cameron smacks her ass and Aspen moans. "Fuck yes just like that." She moans louder.

"You love this baby don't you? God baby you feel so good around my cock." he groans in a deep voice and she just keeps moaning.

"Fuck, deeper baby please, oh god it feels so good, fuck harder uh yeah." She grabbed his hand and put it on the back of her head. He got the memo and grabbed her hair pulling gently. She smiled in pure pleasure.

"Baby, you look so good like this, you gonna cum for me, you gonna be a goodgirl and cum all over me?" He says into her ear making her moan.

"Fuck y-yes, oh my god! Yes!" she screams. She was a moaning mess beneath him and he loved it. He reached down and started rubbing her clit just as he hit her g-spot. "CAMERON! oh fuck right there, feels so good, yes right there baby, yes yes yes!" She moans.

"Yeah right there?" He smirks and starts hitting that spot over and over again. Aspen arches her back and drops down onto the bed unable to even hold herself up. He feels her clench around him and knows she's about to cum. "Cum for me baby, you gonna cum?"

"Yes, yes, fuck fuck fuck, fuuuuucckkk." she moans as she cums around him. He feels his release coming and he flips her over onto her back. She looks up into his eyes as he slows down giving her long and deep strokes. He looks down at her and kisses her passionately. She wraps her arms around him and scratches his back making him groan.

He dips down and starts kissing her neck and breasts. She let's her head fall back letting out pleasured sighs. He picks up his pace again about to bring her to her third orgasm.

"Look at me baby." He whispers. She let's out a moan and looks up at him. He has this look in his eyes and she can't tell what it is. He leans down so there faces are inches apart.

"Aspen," he whispers and she nods saying she's listening. "I love you." She stares at him and a smile comes to her face.

"I love you too." She tells him. He smiles and kisses her then picks up his pace again. Aspen starts turning into a moaning mess when he starts rubbing her overstimulated clit.

"Come on baby give me one more." He groans into her ear.

She feels she's about to release.

"I love you Cameron." she whispers into his ear.

"I love you so much, Aspen." He whispers into hers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.2K 483 16
Jade Feder was a smart girl who loved to be around her family, pretty and popular. She never has been in love ex-boyfriends are a thing but they are...
8.7K 189 15
WARNING. GRAPHIC CONTENT. READ WITH CAUTION.. Leena is the daughter of Clay Morrow. She has lived with her mother for her whole life... That is unt...
124K 3.4K 44
Sierra and her family move to Florida after her dad got a promotion. She's used to moving around a lot because of her dads job, and because of that s...
273K 4.7K 32
Colby was just 17 years old when his daughter Vee came into his life. He was struggling all along. But the day he met a girl named Y/N his life chan...