Innocent Love [Taehyung FF]

By author_r7

Previously Known - Mafia's Innocent Sweetheart. By RN Status - Complete "Love doesn't need a reason and if th... More

Prologue
Unexpected Encounter
I'll Make You Mine
Kim Industries
The Turning Point
Mr. Kim is V
His Sweetheart
All I want is you beside me.
Rose and Jimin
Suga Oppa
Party
Trust and Anger
This Truth changed my life
Why do you love me?
Is she Jeolous?
His Feelings
Kim Family
Seduced Him
Engagement and My brother...
The Promise
New Book by RN
Make him Angry
He can never hurt me....
Marriage
His Happiness lies in You
His Queen
Confession
A Beautiful Night (18+)
Cooking for Him
This changed Everything.......
Strings attached
Queen of Mafia King
Min Siblings!!
His biggest fear
I miss him
My Sweetheart
Epilogue
BONUS PART

Sweet but Scary too

11K 439 15
By author_r7

Y/n POV 

Am I dreaming or hallucinating because of stress? I was astonished and confused to see his room. 

Y/n : W-What is t-this ? Why your room has my picture all around?
 [ You asked glancing over the walls, they have your picture all over some of the childhood, some from social media, and some were secretly taken...............]
Taehyung : Because I want to see you every time around me, I want you beside me forever. I had put these pictures before when you were not staying here., I'll take them off after our marriage as I won't need them when you will be here always in front of me. But for now, I need them for my peace of mind. 

I can never understand him......he always leaves me speechless........

Author's POV

Taehyung : Anyways why did you came sweetheart, you want something?
Y/n :  Umm.....Yes, I want to ask you something.......
Taehyung : And what is it?
Y/n : I have my graduation ceremony next week. I want your permission to go there......
Taehyung : Of course you can go you are not a captive ......but you can't go alone there.....
Y/n : Why? do you think I'll run away far from you....
Taehyung : [he chuckled] You can never go away from me sweetheart I'll make sure you are always with me....
Y/n: Still if somehow I went far from you the- 

His eyes darken as he took steps towards you. You moved backward's till your back hits the wall. He gripped you from the waist in one hand and he made you look into his eyes with his index finger. 

Taehyung : If you ever go far from me, you'll see the beast inside me in its worst form. I will make sure that you never go far from me. From the day I laid my eyes on you, I became your destiny. And now don't ask these stupid questions ever again. Understood.

You just nodded not being able to speak anything. He backed away and again smiled sweetly to you as always like he didn't scare the hell out of you just now.

Taehyung : You can't go alone because I have many enemies and they might harm you.......
Y/n : I asked Suga oppa to go with me and he agreed....
Taehyung : Fine then but still take bodyguards with you....
Y/n : You don't even trust Suga oppa ! [you muttered under your breath]
Taehyung looked at you.
Y/n : Okay I get that no need to answer,[ With that you ran out of his room ] Gosh! he is scary...No doubt people say his stare is enough to scare you.
Taehyung : I heard that princess you are a bit loud....[ He said from his room and you ran towards your room]

You went to your room and slept.

[Time Skip]

As the days passed you get used to living here. You understood that there is nothing you can do to change your life but accepting them to make it easier for yourself. Irene and IU become like sisters to you they are really sweet.
Rose once again came to meet you here. Everyone is very sweet to you . You didn't expect them to be this sweet and kind but they are, which makes you feel more stressed about your situation. Taehyung takes good care of you but you are still cold to him more than others.
Most of the time he pecks you and walks away with a smile seeing you red. He once tried to make your favorite food but he didn't let you eat it as it was terrible in taste when he tasted it. He helped your father with his business and made it stable again.
Today he said he has something for you when you asked he said he'll tell you when he returns. Currently, you are waiting for him in the living room. It's late in the evening already. Soon they enter and threw themselves on the couch. Maids give them water and they sit again. Then Taehyung looked at you and chucked.

Taehyung : Want to know about what I was talking about in the morning?
You nodded with puppy eyes as curiosity was killing you, the members looked at you and smiled.
Taehyung : So, RD is your favorite designer right?
Y/n : Yes , she is just best.
Taehyung : And it's your dream to work with her....
Y/n: Yes it is.....So what about it?
Taehyung : About it is that today I met her and showed her your portfolio, she was unexpectedly impressed and wants to do a project with you.
Y/n : You are joking why the top designer would agree to work with just a graduate.
Taehyung  : A graduate who has working experience from the top industry of the whole country.
Y/n : You are saying the truth right?

Taehyung nodded and handed you some papers. You looked at the papers it was the contract of the project from RD to you. You stood up and read further. Your name was written and the company taking your responsibility was Kim Industries as you are still fresher and don't have your own self-established name. Reading the contract you were on cloud nine. You hugged Taehyung making you sit on his lap. He and others were shocked but then they smiled looking at you both. Taehyung smiled and hugged you back. You were continuously thanking him and he was happy that for the first time he could do something to make you this happy. Soon you realized that you are sitting in his lap, You tried to stand up but he again pulled you back.

Y/n : Tae everyone is here please let go. [ you whispered ]
Taehyung : Like I care. [ he whispered back and bit your ear lobe]

Then you realized something and asked him straightly.

Y/n : Did you threaten her for this?
Taehyung : No I didn't I just talked to her about you and she agreed with herself.
Y/n : You know it's hard to believe.
Taehyung : [sighed] Okay she was kind of scared at first seeing us at her office but then when she saw your files she was really impressed and made the contract right away. But it's good now she knows me she won't boss you around like others.

Jin : But if she wouldn't have agreed you already had planned to kill her...
Jin said as they laughed and you, Irene, and IU looked at them in disbelief.
Taehyung : Anyways you'll work with her after our marriage......
Y/n : Okay then when is the marriage- [ you said desperately as you want to start working on  contract but you realized what you said and covered your mouth making Taehyung smirk]
Taehyung : So desperate huh? It will be.......very soon.........
Irene : Get up everyone its time for dinner....

Taehyung pecked you and let you go. After dinner, you all went to your rooms.
You tried to sleep but again you can't, from past days you are not able to sleep peacefully.
 Your mind gets covered with the thoughts of what you are going to do is right or not, but each time the answer comes no it's not.
 Destroying someone for saving someone is still a sin. You were not able to get peace thinking about the sin you are going to do, but then again you don't have a choice.
You were thinking about why your fate is doing with your destiny. You again closed your eyes, but then you felt arms around your waist.

 You looked at the side and it was Taehyung, sleeping beside you and holding you in his arms.

Y/n : Why are you here? You should be in your room....
Taehyung : I want to sleep with you. I am tired.
Y/n : But it's not right-
Taehyung : It is... in few days you'll gonna sleep with me anyway so why not now?
Y/n : What do you mean in few days?
Taehyung : After your birthday we'll get engaged and following it will be the marriage after one week or so......
Y/n : [ you sat straight and he also ] What? Why so early I said I don't love you, at least give me time to accept you. I am doing this for my parents only I don't have any feelings towards you still you want to marry me..... Why can't you understand at once that I don't want to marry you and I don't want to live with you.....
Taehyung : I don't care if you love me or not sweetheart..........I love you and you are going to marry me and you have to accept me. No problem if you don't love me, my love for you is more than enough for both of us. You have to love me and accept me you don't have a choice. You'll marry me either willingly or by force. Now sleep....

Tears slid down from your eyes. Your life has become a joke. You felt you don't have any right in your life now. You can't even make decisions for yourself you were feeling pity for yourself. 

Taehyung: I said to sleep right....

You laid down and he pulled you by waist towards him. You wanted to forget everything happening right now. You wanted to get away from his embrace but somewhere you were feeling confront and love in his embrace. You could hear his heartbeat, it was beating very fast. You looked at him and slept. Taehyung opened his eyes and looked at you. He stroked your hair and his eyes softened seeing tears.....

Taehyung : I am sorry sweetheart... I know whats going in your mind......but trust me it's better for you.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7K 1K 29
Benji found himself wondering off pack grounds trying to get away from his Father. His father was trying to set him up with North River Alpha's Daugh...
1M 39.3K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
83.8K 2K 21
โA broken heart is the worst. its like having broken ribs. nobody can see it, but it hurts everytime you breatheโž โWhen trust is broken, sorry mea...
799K 18.2K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.