The Broke Deal

By larrypie69

"Keep in mind I'm doing this for the money." "Correction. You're doing me for the money." More

0.0
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.9
1.0
1.1

0.8

6.5K 217 259
By larrypie69

Warning: smutty filthy chapter (;

Harry was leaning forward in his seat, watching the footie game that was on. Niall was beside him and they were having a good time, just being excited over the game.

Then, Louis walked in, and Niall dropped his beer on the ground, scrambling to pick it up. "Shit," he breathed, flushing and turning his head and Harry was staring, because Louis was wearing a pink, see-through, sheer nightie, and they could see every inch of Louis's bare chest and then his pink lace panties.

"Hi, lads," Louis said casually, leaning against the edge of the couch. "How's the game?"

It took all of three seconds for Niall to make eye contact with Harry and then the man growled, "Leave." Niall was out in seconds, not even picking up the beer, and forgetting his bloody wallet, and he was flushed red because he'd seem way too much of his two friends these last few weeks.

Louis couldn't help but laugh, watching Niall leave. He turned his head just as Harry approached him, gasping as Harry was pushing him over the arm of the couch, making him bend over it, hand on the back of Louis's neck.

"Do you think that's funny, Louis?" He snapped.  "Coming out here like a little slut in your lingerie? You like showing out for people like that, don't you?"

"Hmm," Louis hummed. "Anything to get your attention."

Harry was honestly surprised by the answer. He didn't expect this to be some kind of rouse to get Harry to notice the boy. He did notice Louis, of course, but Niall had constantly been at their place, and Harry didn't actually like Louis enough to really notice they haven't been alone, but apparently Louis had been craving this. And that.. well, it was pretty hot.

"Oh, is that it? You've been wanting me to fuck you, baby boy?" He cooed. "Why don't I fuck you just like this. And we can try something new.. I'm gonna film just from above, showing off how good your bum looks like this... just gonna use my phone."

All of their recordings had been done on the camera and usually from a bit away with an occasional close up. It was never something so personal.

"Okay, please," Louis breathed, because he really liked that idea.

Harry grabbed his phone and set it beside Louis as he worked to get his jeans off.

"Don't you ever show off your body in front of others like that again," he warned. "Because I will surely hurt you and anyone who looks at you in the way that only I can," he continued. Of course, this was mostly just dirty talk, because he knew how eager Louis got when the dirty talk happened.

"Yes, daddy, won't do it again. Please, spank me. Been bad," Louis breathed and Harry groaned, rubbing his hand over Louis's ass before he was delivering a very hard slap.

This was so different, as they weren't filming just yet, and this was the first time that one of them had initiated sex as a want, and not as just wanting to film. Their sexual chemistry was intense, and they had really, really good sex. There was no denying that Harry was very attracted to Louis, and vise verse. 

Louis was a mess, shivering in longing, turning back to look at Harry. "Please," he breathed. "Just - just fuck me."

Harry moved to pull the panties down and the sight that came with it made him moan. "Fuck," he breathed, grabbing his own cock and pumping a few times, because it was throbbing at the sight of a plug snugged into Louis's hole. "Wow, baby. Look at that... wanted me real bad, huh? Just had to fill yourself with something to get some release?"

Louis whimpered, and Harry started to pull out the toy. Without warning, Louis came, and it felt so good, and so intense. Harry chuckled at that, shaking his head.

"Oh, baby," Harry cooed. "What a naughty boy. You know you need to ask permission if you want to come."

Louis took in a breath. "I'm sorry. I didn't-" Harry was slapping his ass again before he could form an excuse and Louis whimpered, head falling back. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

"This better not happen again, baby. You need to always ask daddy for permission," he cooed softly.

"Yes, I'm sorry," Louis continued, closing his eyes. "I'm sorry. Please. Just fuck me, please."

Harry hummed, moving to get some lube and then he was rubbing it over his cock. He grabbed his phone and set it to record before he was moving the camera over his cock, showing it off as he pushed in, biting his bottom lip. "Hmmm, look at that," he cooed. "Look so perfect, taking me so good. Such a good little slut for me."

Louis was already hard again, just loving the attention and the feeling of being full and the filthy words that Harry was giving him. It was all so hot and perfect and Louis's annoyed he's missed out on years of this.

Harry's starting to rock his hips, taking in a breath as he focused on finding a rhythm and setting a pace. He was fucking Louis pretty roughly, pretty quickly, because he hadn't gotten off in a week and Louis was so tight that it drove Harry mad.

The smaller lad was making tiny noises, head falling down, buried into the side of the couch cushions, but Harry was quickly grabbing the boy by the hair and pulling him up.

"No, baby. Let me hear you," he cooed gently. "Let me hear all the pretty noises you make." He loved the way Louis sounded and he didn't want the lad to hide any of those noises.

Louis was mining immediately, and none of it was for show, he really just felt so good and was so happy to let it out, started to move back against Harry's thrusts, knowing it made his ass jiggle in the best ways, and it got Harry closer, quicker.

"God, I missed this," Louis whined. Harry didn't reply, not sure what to say. He had missed it, too, because Louis was just really good, and Harry loved it.

"Damn, I'm close already," Harry growled as he thrust into the boy, knowing he couldn't last much longer. "Want me to fill you up, baby boy?" He asked, leaning down to nip at Louis's neck but quickly standing back up so he didn't ruin any footage.

"Yes, yes," Louis whimpered. "Then can I come, too?"

"Yes, baby, as soon as you're ready," Harry assured.

He thrust a good few minutes, speaking all kinds of filth to Louis, because he was coming, making sure to continue rocking in and out of the boy so that the camera could get a good look of Harry filling Louis up with cum. Louis was coming not long after, whining out as he clutched onto the couch.

After a minute, Harry pulled out, huffing a bit and turning off his camera. "Damn it, Tomlinson... you ruined my new sofa," he breathed before walking off.

I have been seeing a lot of comments about a Louis x Harry x Niall threesome. Don't tempt me y'all I'm an ot5 smut hoe I love it when they all have sex 😂

Anyways... YAY back to the good ole smut book this is supposed to be HA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.4K 1.7K 47
"I know this is bad... but fuck all I want is you... I love you. Please love me back... more than you already do" "You don't know how much I love yo...
1.4M 16.4K 110
Just read the title:)