The Locker Room Incident

By Fizzadulous206

Harper Jones is a normal girl with a normal crush on football player, Mason Stone. She's been crushing on him... More

Chapter 1: GERONIMOOOO!
Chapter 2: You really look like you're going to kill someone
Chapter 3: We are going to a party
Chapter 4: Peaceful yet in pain
Chapter 5: Dress shopping
Chapter 6:Why do I get a feeling that is not true?
Chapter 7: When I have nothing nice to say, I choose to be quiet
Chapter 8: Let's play truth or dare
Chapter 9: I just had my first kiss
Chapter 10: A million frickin times yes!
Chapter 11: Prom Night
Chapter 12: Why is your heart beating so fast Harper?
Chapter 13: Five thousand bottles of milk on the wall
Chapter 14: I like Mason
Chapter 15: It's just a crush
Chapter 16: You're a cheeky little brat
Chapter 17: She's one of a kind
Characters
Chapter 18:Now there's the Harp I know
Chapter 19: I am a gentleman
Chapter 20: Blood will be spilled
Chapter 22: Do I not deserve you?
Chapter 23: Let's be stupid together then
Chapter 24: Can't believe he's my idiot
Chapter 25: I would if every girl was you
IMPORTANT UPDATE READ NOW
Chapter 26: You don't need blush now
Chapter 27: That's for trying to seduce my boyfriend
Chapter 28: You seem very eager to get punched tonight
Chapter 29: You Love Me?
Chapter 30: I'm No Angel
Chapter 31: Captain Hook Wannabe
Chapter 32: We're Having A Lingerie Bonfire
Chapter 33: I have morning breath
Chapter 34: The 's' word
Chapter 35: I'll miss you
Bonus Chapter #1: NYU Surprise!
Bonus Chapter #2: The Proposal
Bonus Chapter #3: The Wedding
Bonus Chapter #4: Married Life
Bonus chapter#5: Figure it out yourself.
Chapter #6: OH CRAP
Bonus Chapter #7: Kids, kids and kids everywhere
PLEASE READ: Message regard further updates
Message Regarding Sequel
READ NOW URGENT!!! 100K celebration ideas!
What do you wanna ask the characters???
Character Q&A
New Book
New book idea!
NEW BOOK AND I NEED IDEAS FOR SCENES TO WRITE

Chapter 21: Just not in the way you think

28.1K 716 664
By Fizzadulous206

"Ha! I win!", I exclaimed before doing a little victory dance on my seat.

"Ahh! No way Harp! This is cheating!!", Will groaned.

"Don't be a sore loser William", I chuckled maliciously.

"Both of you stop!!", Kenzie exclaimed from the couch. I looked over to the couch to see a very sad scene, Cody and Liv leaning against each other as they stared into oblivion and Daniel playing with Kenzie's hair as she lay down on his lap.

"What?", I asked.

"Harper we've played Uno like A HUNDRED TIMES!!", she whined, "Let's do something else!!",

"Like what? Will forgot to bring the board games like the dumbfuck that he is", I replied as I stacked the Uno cards together.

"Hey!", Will protested.

"Not board games, we aren't eight anymore, let's do something fuuuunnnn!!", she whined again.

"We have nothing to do Kenzie! If your brain manages to think something up, please do enlighten me", I got up, shaking my tingly and sore legs.

"Hey does anyone hear that?", Liv asked, snapping out of her trance.

"Hear what?", Cody asked.

"Hey Will, turn down the music", Liv said as she scrunched up her face in concentration.

Will turned off the music from his phone and we all listened quietly. I could hear it. A booming noise, faint, but prominent.

"That sounds like music, which could only mean..",

"A PARTY!!!", Kenzie jumped off the couch like she'd been electrocuted, "THAT WE NEED TO CRASH",

"But what if it's a party full of druggies and-", Kenzie clamped her hand over my mouth.

"Shut up", she said, grinning like a psychopath. I did the safe thing. I shut up.

"Boys go get ready!", she exclaimed, "We have a party to crash", she dragged me and Liv up the stairs with her to change.

"Okay", she shut the door behind her, "To this party, we have to put you in the best dress we can find", Kenzie said jumpily.

"Why me?", I asked.

"Becaaauuusee, Kenzie has Daniel and I have Cody and now we have to make that dumb boy realize that you're the one he likes", Liv said.

"So in case of an emergency situation, I had a bunch of dresses packed", Kenzie layed down the dresses on the bed, "Harper, this is yours, go get changed",

"Whoa, I'm not wearing that", I retorted.

Kenzie's face snapped in my direction. Her lips curled up into a snarl which matched the crazy look in her eyes. I gulped in fear.

"You were saying?", she asked in a threatening tone.

"Nothing, absolutely nothing, you're right Kenz, you're a-always right", I grabbed the dress and rushed into the bathroom, feeling her evil eyes on my back as I did.

*****

"And we're done!", Liv exclaimed as she finished curling my hair.

Olivia's Dress

Harper's Dress

Kenzie's Dress

I assessed myself in the mirror. My cleavage was very defined thanks to Liv and her contouring techniques. My hair looked chocolaty and luscious and had been curled to perfection as it brushed my hips. The bold lip lipstick and gold and black smokey eye look made me look like a bold and sexy rebel from a movie, almost like I had a lipstick taser somewhere in my bag. The look was completed with a pair of golden hoop earrings.

I got up and turned around to face Kenzie and Liv.

"So..what do you think?", I asked, waiting for their opinion.

Kenzie let out a dramatic sigh and pretended to faint into Liv's arms. Ah what a drama queen.

"Girl, I could turn lesbian for you right now, but I won't because then you and I would start dating because obviously you'd love me more than Will", she bragged.

"How generous of you", I giggled.

"When Will sees you, he is going to die, go to heaven, meet God, thank him for you and come back to life", Kenzie stated.

*****

"Kids, we're ready to go-crash-a-partayy!!", Liv danced down the stairs. 

I walked behind them to make my best effort to not be seen.

"Is that Harper?", Cody feigned a gasp, which sounded more like an asthma attack.

"She's beautiful isn't she?", Kenzie squealed as she shook Daniel by the arm, very violently may I add. Daniel looked shocked and poked my arm to see if I was real.

"Oh my god", Cody held me by the shoulders, assessing me, "What have you done to my cousin brother!", 

"Fuck off, codfish", I retorted.

"Why are we standing here? Let's go to the party bitches!", Kenzie opened the door, but then she stopped and stared at something.

I looked in that direction to see Will standing there with the keys.

And may I say. There was only one word to describe that boy. 

DeEeELiCiOUs.

He was clad in a black t-shirt and jeans but the t-shirt hugged his torso, defining his biceps and his lean frame. He was wearing a black leather jacket on top. His hair was styled upwards, no longer shaggy, revealed his blue orbs perfectly. But, without a doubt the best thing about his outfit was his expression.

His mouth was slightly open, frozen in complete awe as he stared right at me. His eyes filled with only one emotion, adoration.

I waved my hand in front of his face, jolting him out of the trance he was in.

He blinked in surprise.

"Will, we're going to leave", I said.

He nodded absently.

"You have anything to say to Harper, Willy Billy Wilbur?", Kenzie wiggled her eyebrows.

His lips parted, almost as he was about to say something. I braced myself so that I wouldn't blush this time as I eagerly waited for an answer.

"Don't wear heels that are too high, my parents say it causes problems in old age", he said, before walking out the door, spinning the keys around his finger.

My mouth went slack with horror. What-The-Actual-Hell?

"D-D-Did h-he just?", I mumbled confusedly.

"Oh god, Harper, breathe okay?", Kenzie patted my back.

"H-He j-j-just? h-huh?", I let out a hysterical laugh.

"Oh my God, he broke her", Liv hugged me, "It's fine Harper, he's an idiot okay? Take deep breaths with me, come on, 1.........2........3",

I breathed along with her, trying to calm my racing nerves.

"Will's an idiot, say it with me", Liv instructed.

"Will's an idiot", I repeated.

"Yeah, Will's an idiot",

"Will's an idiot", I repeated again, feeling my confusion being replaced with anger, "He's an idiot, a dumbass, a piece of shit and a motherfuckin-", Kenzie clamped her hand over my mouth.

"Okay calm down, don't go to the dark side, let's go to the car, we're gonna party and we're gonna forget all about him", They led me out the door.

*****

The entire ride, Will didn't even look at me. Not once. He didn't even spare a glance. The nickname Tiger really suited me right now. Because the tiger within me wanted to pounce onto Will and claw his eyes out. 

Bloody Bastard.

We drove in the direction of all the fireworks and music to reach this place.

I stared at the place in awe. The people who live here must be loaded.

"This place is sick!", Daniel announced.

"Thank me and Liv later for this idea", Kenzie flipped her hair as she started strutting towards the door with us in tow.

There were two bodyguards at the door, who looked like they could fling our six seater to the sky.

"Hi boys", Liv greeted them.

"Are you on the guestlist?", he asked.

"Do we have to be for...", Liv pulled out a hundred dollar bill from her purse,

"We get paid a lot more than that for this job sweetheart", One scoffed.

"Come on guys! Lighten up", Kenzie giggled.

"If you aren't on the guest list, then beat it", The other one growled at us.

"We know the host of the party!", I blurted out, "They invited us later and must've forgotten to add our names", 

"Oh really?", The bodyguard cocked up his brow at me, "Then who is the host?",

"He.....He's umm.....He-",

"You guys!", an unknown voice said.

We looked past the bodyguards to see a guy about our age, maybe a little older, standing there in a red t-shirt and black trousers. He had a very charming smile, blonde hair and bright blue eyes.

"I've been calling you guys all night long!! Where were you?", he exclaimed.

We all looked at him confusedly, but I decided to play along.

"Umm..you know the..traffic is insane", I chuckled nervously.

"Sorry sir, we didn't realize they were your friends", The bodyguards apologised.

"It's fine, I forgot to add them on the guestlist", he brushed them off, "Come on in guys! Party's this way",

We followed him in and once we were out of the guard's line of hearing the guy turned around and smiled at us.

"Hello strangers! I'm Dean Vanderbilt(played by Dylan Sprayberry), your host for tonight and who are you guys?",

"I'm Harper", I said, "This is Kenzie, Olivia, Cody, Daniel and Will", I introduced them all.

"You guys seem like a great bunch so enjoy the party!!", he said before opening the door and stepping into the crowd of people.

Music shook every inch of the house, it was so crowded I could barely see the floor. Kenzie pulled us all into the crowd, getting us all dancing to Dua Lipa. She's honestly full of life. Only Kenzie can drag us into a stranger's party and start dancing like we own the floor.

*****

After what seemed like hours we finally sat down, my feet were aching like crazy as I slumped down on the couch next to Liv.

We had a blast for three hours straight, dancing, trying out the karaoke machine, playing beer pong and what not. Will had disappeared somewhere with a bunch of guys. Cody and Liv were completely drunk. They giggled at particularly nothing as they sat beside me. I had resided to no drinks. I had a hangover once and I'd be damned to put myself through that again.

"Hey, me and Daniel are going to go dancing again, wanna join?", Kenzie asked.

"Nah, I'm just gonna sit for a while, my feet feel like I'm walking on nails",

They both shrugged and then headed off to the dance floor, blending amongst the crowd.

I realized how dry my throat was, so I put on my painful heels and headed to the kitchen to get some water. 

The kitchen was empty, except for Dean.

"Hey! Let me guess....Harper?", he concluded.

"Nope not even my name", I joked.

We both laughed as he put another set of beer in the fridge and I sat down on the counter.

"So, can I assist you in anyway?", he asked.

"A glass of water would help, I'm parched", I requested.

He pulled out a bottle of water from the fridge and started pouring it into a glass.

"So your aching feet tell me, that you had fun",

"Yeah, it was pretty awesome, but now I'm bored", he handed me the glass of water and I gulped it down in one go, relieving my thirst finally.

"I'll see you in a while", he said before stepping out of the kitchen.

I put my heels back on and started to head back when I started feeling a little dizzy. Guess all that dancing had it's effect on me.

I stumbled across the dance flooring making my way to the couch when I saw something that made my heart stop.

Will was standing by the ping pong table, making out with a blonde girl. They were pressed up against each other as if someone had duct taped them together. His hands were all over her body as she ran her neon pink acryllic nails through his hair.

My eyes welled up with tears as my heart felt like someone had smashed it into a dozen million pieces with a mallet. Then Will's eyes opened and caught my gaze. He stopped kissing her and looked at me confusedly.

I tried to move but my body felt sore and numb. He made his way to me. My vision blurred by tears, my head started pounding and spinning when I tried to move, I somehow managed to start walking again with Will calling out to me. 

His voice soon swallowed by the music.

I should be the one instead of that blonde. I should be the one kissing him and running my hands through his hair and his hands should be on my body. Not some plastic bitch who doesn't love him as much as I do.

Wait. Love him?

Why did I think that?

Do I love him?

My mind was racing with thoughts when I bumped into someone, almost falling down if he hadn't caught me.

"Hey Harper", Dean's voice echoed through the music, "You don't look too good",

"I'm fine", I tried to get past him but he towered over me.

"Let me take you somewhere to rest", he said.

"I'm fine Dean", I tried to push him out of the way but he wouldn't budge. He grabbed me by the shoulders and started leading me away from the crowd and up the stairs.

"Let me go", I slurred.

"Come on Harper, don't you trust me?", he planted a sloppy kiss on my bare shoulder, wrapping his arm around my waist, pushing me towards a room door.

I tried to resist but my body didn't seem to have any strength. I kept struggling but he just wouldn't let me go, that's when I slapped him. Hard.

He backed away, chuckling darkly.

I tried to make my escape but he pulled me back and slammed me against the wall. 

"You're not going anywhere", he pressed up against me, his hands travelling over my body, from my butt to my back and then to my breasts. He slammed his lips on mine and forced his tongue into my mouth. I hated it. I hated every moment. Tears started pricking my eyes as I felt my body give away all control.

Please someone help. Anybody. God please I don't want this to happen to me. 

Please help me. 

That was the only though in my head. 

"Yeah you like that Harp? You don't mind if I call you Harp do you?", Dean ran his hands through my hair.

No. Only Will can call me that. No one but him. 

"She does mind, only I call her that", a voice cut in.

Dean turned around to look who it was but a punch came flying to his face and he was on the floor, instantly knocked out.

"God, I shouldn't let you out of my sight for even a second from now on", he wrapped his jacket around me.

I stared up into his eyes. They were so full of concern and care, for me. Not for any other girl but for me.

He wiped away a tear from my face, "Don't cry, I'm here okay?", he smiled gently.

I wrapped my arms around his waist, burying my face into his chest. I clutched the material of his shirt into my fists as I sobbed.

"Thank God you're here Will, it was horrible! It was so h-horrible", I let out a series of broken sobs.

Will's warm arms locked around me, engulfing me in the scent of his cologne. Making me feel safe and warm again. He pressed a kiss to my forehead and hugged me even tighter.

"I'll always be there Harp", he sighed, "You're my best friend and I love you",

Those three words made my heart flutter, it made me feel warm and fuzzy and above all, happy.

A smile crept upto my lips, "I love you too", I replied.

Just not in the way you think.

I love you.

I love you William Green.

I loved you when I first met you at the hospital. I loved you when you threw a shoe at my birthday cake. I loved you when we swore to be archenemies. I loved you when you pushed me into the pool and I loved you through everything.

 I've always loved you. 

And I always will. 

Forever and Ever.

Even if you don't.

YAASSSSS!!!!!!! WTMYTHSIIOSPSPOSJSO!!!!!!! I'M LIKE JITTERY RNNN!!!!! SHE LOVES HIM!!!!! YAYYAYYAYYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!! ALLL CAPS CANNOT EVEN EXPRESS MY EXCITEMENT!!!!!!!

Okay that phase is over.

Wilper fans be blessing me for life rn*

Thank you! Thank you! *bows for the crowd

I know!!! What do you think will happen next? 

Guess and keep guessing until next time.

Sayonara BiTcHeS❤❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

930 81 15
Amber Evergreen is a 18 year old senior. She is known for her beauty and bitch behaviour. She is the popular girl since she is the head cheerleader f...
387K 9.4K 30
Rebecca Thomas is new in town. She is cute, sweet and shy and hates being the center of attention. Everything seems fine before she starts her new sc...
2.2K 19 14
Angela is the nerd of the school. She is a very sweet and nice girl. Unfortunately she fell in love with the badboy, Miles who hates her. She tries t...
249K 8.2K 45
[this book is going to be DELETED SOON!!] When brothers Cade and Keegan Stone transfer to a new high school, they're quickly showered with endless at...