Vigilante Of Inkopolis (On ho...

By KevZam2003

You are the last human alive in the world of splatoon. You are a expert at archery, fighting with a katana, a... More

Y/N description
Characters
Chapter One: The Awaking
Chapter Two: New world
Chapter Three: Night out
Chapter Five: Understanding
Chapter Six: Ambush
Chapter Seven: Y/N's past and knowledge
Chapter Eight: Modifications
Chapter Nine: First Fight
Chapter Ten: Recovery
Chapter Eleven: Octavio's Defeat
Mini Birthday Chapter
Chapter Twelve: New Plans
Chapter Thirteen: Return of a old enemy
On Hold
Christmas Special

Chapter Four: Friend Bonding

1K 16 37
By KevZam2003

Agent 4:(almost panicking) Who are you ? 

Y/N: It's ok I saved you from those octopus people. What are they exactly ? 

Agent 4: Octolings, and I'm a inkling. 

Y/N: I see. So are you a squid then ?

Agent 4: Yes. Now let me ask the questions. 

Y/N: Ok. We only have 20 minutes before translator runs out charge.

Agent 4: What are you ? 

Y/N:(taking off mask) Just the last of my kind. A human. 

Agent 4: A human?! Everyone thought you went extinct. What's your name

Y/N: Y/N, and yours ?

Agent 4: Jacob, but you can me agent 4. I'm a agent with the New Squid Beak Splatoon. Yeah I know shouldn't tell you this, but you saved my life. I know I can trust you.

Y/N: How nice of you. Anything else ?

Agent 4: Yes. How are you alive ? 

Y/N: I was cryogenically frozen for over 12,000 years, but I was suppose to wake up way before that. When I found that out I panicked for a while before deciding it's ok.

Agent 4: Wow. Do you think there is more humans out there ? 

Y/N:(with a sad look)*sigh* When I found out it's been 12,000 years I asked my computer to search for other cryogen pod signals she couldn't find any. You see they weren't suppose this long.

Agent 4:(with a shocked and depressed look) Oh. Sorry I know it must be hard on you. Can I ask something else ?

Y/N: Sure. 

Agent 4: What weapons are those ? I see four of them on that counter. 

Y/N: Oh, that's my bow and arrow, my double Uzi, my katana, and my butterfly knife.

Agent 4: Damn. I want to know to more. How does the bow and arrow work ? 

Y/N: Let me show you. ( loads arrow to bow.) Steady, steady.( shoots arrow to empty soda can.) Yup, that's how it works. It does take a lot of skill though to use but I was trained well.

Agent 4:(shocked) I have no words especially how that went through metal. Did humans use that during WW3 ?

Y/N: No, the weapons we used much more powerful we had bigger guns, artillery, tanks, helicopters, jets, fighter boats, and submarines. 

Agent 4:(confused) What ?

Y/N: Let me explain, and show some videos.

(Time skip after you explain and show the videos)

Agent 4:(shocked) Wow. I can't believe you actually used those. Everyone is going to be shocked by this. The only video I saw was guy giving his final message but it was just him talking. 

Y/N: I saw it to. A few hours ago I went into the city and these two girls showed the video on the giant screen. At least is wasn't any actual footage from the war. 

Agent 4: You mean Inkopolis ? How long have you been there for ?

Y/N: Three hours I think. I stayed hidden in dark areas of course. Inkopolis hmmm sounds like interesting name for city. Well my translator is on 5% battery we won't be able talk for while because we won't understand each other. Want to play some Team Fortress Two ?

Agent 4: What's that ? 

Y/N: A very popular video game. I loved that game and it's characters, let me set you up. (Yes, I do play TF2.)

(Time skip you set up agent 4, he's starting to enjoying the game. Of course playing with bots.) 

Agent 4: This is very fun, Y/N. Even better than the arcade you should release this many inklings will love it, but I can't understand what their saying. 

Y/N: Good idea but that will be a lot of work so it will be a long time. Anyways I'm going to sleep when you get tired just ask the computer to help you log out. (takes off translator and charges it before going to sleep.

(Agent 4 played for another five hours before going to sleep on a couch.) 

(Meanwhile at Pearl's mansion the same time you and Jacob began knowing each other.)

Pearl: So did you see the video posted a few hours ago ? 

Marie: You mean the one of the tall black figure fighting those octarain soldiers than yes.

Agent 3: And those weapons were so strange yet powerful. He even saved those inklings and octolings within minutes. You don't think he has Jacob do you ? 

Callie: If so then let's he's being friendly to him. What do you think Grandpa ? 

Cap. Cuttlefish: We should find him and protect him from the octarians. If Octavio gets him then we are all in trouble. He must know by now he just let them run away only injuring one of them. 

Agent 3: Well with his skills he'll be protecting us from octarians, but you're right we need to get to him first. I don't we should fully trust him though he doesn't seem to be inkling or octoling, but he does sound like one. 

Marina: You think he's a human right ? I mean he seems pretty tall, and those weapons have never been seen before.

Agent 8: Could be but the guy in the video you showed was sitting down so we can't be too sure on the height.

Marie: Plus it was really dark so we couldn't really see much. Best not to confirm he's human when you guys announce it. I'll only trust him when I see his face. You should to when you see his face or know better.

Agent 3: I'm not going trust him around you guys even if he is showing his face. We don't even what he is capable of. 

Agent 8: Ok Sam, but please don't make him mad or scare him I don't know what we do without you. 

Agent 3: Alright Bridget, but I'll ready if something goes down.

Cap. Cuttlefish: Alright meeting over let's get some sleep.

Marina: Come on Pearl we have a lot to announce tomorrow.

( The next day at your bunker.)  

Y/N: Time to start the day. I wonder how Jacob is doing ?(preparing MREs and coffee) I amazed so much has happened last night. I wonder if he'll like MREs. I doubt it time to eat. Jacob still sleeping I'll wake him in a hour. 

CPU: Y/N, I found another bunker that could have some supplies only five minutes away from here.(shows map) 

Y/N: Hmmm I'll go right now after breakfast. Oh look Jacob is waking up, might as well get my translator real quick.( puts on translator) Morning Jacob. Want some breakfast ?

Jacob: Sure. What is it ?

Y/N: MREs. Meals ready to eat.

Jacob: Why is it called that ? 

Y/N: It's because during WW3, or any human wars, providing food was a important for soldiers, so people have been finding ways to make food last longer thus MREs were made. I amazed they lasted this long. 

Jacob:(after tasting MREs) This doesn't taste too good Y/N.

Y/N: They're not suppose to. They were made to be quick, easy, and convenient during war and the long self life isn't going help it either. Coffee ?

Jacob: Sure. 

(time skip after breakfast) 

Jacob: Where are you going ? 

Y/N: I'm going to change into cooler clothing it's hot outside and I'm hidden at night.

Jacob: Ok, where are you going ? 

Y/N: My computer has found a bunker near by that could have some supplies. Want to come with ? 

Jacob: Sure. Let me get my weapon. 

(time skip you arrive to the bunker)

Y/N: We're here let see what's left.(you find more MREs, bottled water, tools, and more bullets for the Uzis.)

Jacob: Hey Y/N what is this( after finding a P1911 and a holster for it.) 

Y/N: That's a P1911. Where did you find it ? 

Jacob: I found it in that closet. With this little pouch. What is it ? 

Y/N: It's called a holster, it's used in order hold the gun on your waist. You can also have it hidden inside your pants or shorts. Let me see that you might need a belt to hold it. 

Jacob: Wow. You don't think I can use that ?(thinking) Wow humans were also creative. 

Y/N: I can teach you but it will a few days. 

Jacob: Do you have holsters ? I've seen just pull out your Uzis out of no where.

Y/N: Yes, they're different design and size but still concealable. 

Jacob: Ok, that makes more sense.(thinking) He's got to join the New Squid Beak Splatoon he'll be perfect for our missions. 

(Time skip) 

Y/N: Alright Jacob let's head back we have a lot of stuff to carry. 

(Meanwhile at Inkopolis) 

Pearl: Yo it's Pearl and Marina with some news. What's the news Marina ?

Marina: Something shocking actually. There is this video of a tall figure saving a group of inklings and octolings from octarian soldiers. 

(meanwhile Marie was interviewing inkling girl)

Marie: Ok so tell me what happened. 

Inkling girl: When everyone else ran away I knew this shouldn't be hidden, so I decided to record even though it was pretty dark. 

Marie: I see. Can you describe him as best as you could ? It's ok if you can't it was pretty dark.

Inkling girl: Well he was pretty tall, he seem to be wearing all black clothing, and that's about it. Oh, his weapons were also pretty loud to. My ears hurt for one hour after I left. 

Marie: I see thank you for your time.

Inkling girl: No problem.

(later that night at your bunker after you put everything away.)

Jacob: So Y/N what did you bring exactly ? 

Y/N: Just some food, water, clothes, ammunition, and other small things.(holding a bottle) Want some light whisky ? 

Jacob: Sure I guess. (holds glass, then takes sip) This is pretty strong. You drink this ? 

Y/N: Sometimes, but it seems light to me. 

(time skip after a few drinks) 

Y/N: So let me get this straight, your friend kicked you in the d**k over a few snacks so hard even girls felt that ? Then she gave you a ice pack for that? 

(both laughing) 

Jacob: (almost drunk) Yes, she could've just said no and I would've walked away. You know Y/N you're a pretty cool guy I like you for that bro. 

Y/N: Thanks bro. You pretty cool to, well time to sleep. 

Jacob:(passes out on the couch)

Y/N: Well that was quick. Time to charge my translator and go to sleep.

( That was chapter four I hope you guys enjoy it and thanks for you support. I'll post chapter 5 in a few days. Until next time see ya.) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 134 82
What would you do when you have nearly lost your family, your home...everything that you had cherished? You take matters into your own hands and deli...
23.4K 318 36
In the early 22th century human civilization and the nations of the earth were torn apart by the horrors of the third world war an event that ended w...
164 5 5
An index of a majority of the main characters for anything Splatoon-related on this page. (Some info may have been omitted to prevent spoilers.) Inde...
10.9K 101 20
Inkopolis has just been saved once again by the Squid Beak Splatoon. Agent 3 feels suspicious about the new agent, agent 8, an Octoling. Being on man...