Be my last love.

infiniteflames_99

Book of Aarna and Dhruv(Arranged Marriage Series #2) She is an extrovert He is an introvert. she is full of w... Еще

Author's note
Characters
Prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
note
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
Epilogue
Theif of my heart(AMS#3)
The way I used to live(AMS#1)
Sourire

chapter 32

13K 802 170
infiniteflames_99

Unedited.

Dhruv's POV:

I completed my work as early as possible and started heading to the hotel that guy had texted me yesterday. On the way, I called Indra to know about his whereabouts and he informed me that he was already waiting for me outside that hotel.

Once I stopped the car in front of the hotel, he quickly got in and sat there in a relaxing manner. He was not in his uniform, instead, he dressed up in his formals like a gentleman. I smiled, sensing the situation after seeing an irritated frown on his face.

"Why are you smiling like an idiot?" He asked me as I shook my head, still smiling.

"Stop irritating me. I am already in a bad mood."

"Ohh. May I know the reason then?"

"As if you don't know." He scoffed at me.

Of course, I knew it and it didn't take a genius to guess that he went on a blind date because Aunty was trying very hard to play a  matchmaker between him and every girl that she was acquainted with.

"Still hasn't found your soul mate?" I asked him in a joking manner.

"Soul mate? Bro! I don't believe in those things. For me, my work and family matters the most. I don't want any unnecessary distractions in my life. I don't know how to make my dramatic mom understand my views and priorities."

"That's not how life works. Before the marriage, I was on the same ship as you and thought that I was incapable of loving someone but time proved me wrong and showed me the beautiful side of my life. So behave like a normal human being."

"Whatever!!" He brushed me off.

"You already rejected 21 proposals-"

"22 including this one."

"You are unbelievable." I shook my head at his stunts.

"Let it be bro. Let's go and take care of the dude first." He said before opening the door to get out of the car as I followed him before parking it.

[Darling, where are you?
Are you coming or not?"]

I scoffed before typing a reply to him.

[Coming. Just outside the hotel.
Tell me the directions to reach you.]

He immediately replied to me, saying that he was on the terrace of this hotel as he booked that whole floor.

We both entered the elevator and reached that floor. Once I saw the decorations on that floor, I balled my fists and narrowed my eyes, searching for the silhouette of that jerk.

When I noticed him sitting in front of the table, I marched towards him and grabbed a chair to sit on, before placing it beside him. Indra followed my actions and took a seat on the other side of him. That dude was looking at us in astonishment.

"Who are you guys? Who allowed you here? I booked the whole floor. Please leave." He said while trying to stand up from the chair but we both pressed his shoulders down to make him sit back on the chair.

"There is no need. Sit. Eat this." I said before placing the food on his plate. Indra grabbed an apple from the fruit basket and started munching on it.

"Eat it," when I saw him looking at us cluelessly.

"Do I need to feed you?" I asked him in a cold tone as he shook his head immediately and started gulping the food.

"Bro! You know, yesterday my wife told me about a guy. He has been harassing her in her workplace by asking her out for a cup of coffee even when she denies it every time. Hilarious thing is, that guy is aware of the fact that she is married. Since you are a police officer, tell me what will be the suitable punishment for the guys like him?" I asked Indra in a casual tone by placing a hand on that guy's shoulder. He nearly choked on his food when he heard my words.

"His actions are subjected to light sentence or punishment. So there is no use in approaching him legally." After his reply, I can sense him getting relaxed through my hold but his body again got tensed after hearing Indra's next words.

"So instead of using the law, we can use our own approaches. Like ganging up on him and beat the shit outta him or we can even break a leg or two. I have my ways. If you want, I can lend you some help. Everything will be done silently and I will make sure he won't open his mouth about this matter in front of anyone in his whole life." He said while looking at that guy as I pretended to think over his words seriously.

"That sounds so plausible. Let's do it in that way then." I chimed and fixed my eyes on that dude.

"Now tell me. What will you do if you are in my place?" I asked that guy as he looked at me with wide eyes.

"I.. I wo..uld, I would do the same too if I were to be in your place." He shuttered. From his face, I could say that he already got the whiff of the whole matter and his next words proved my assumption correct.

"Please enjoy your meal. I have an important matter to attend." He said, trying to escape from here but Indra was fast enough to hold his hand.

We both stood up and placed our hands on his shoulders like we three have been the best buddies all our lives.

"How can I let you go like this when you messaged me and asked me so lovingly to spend some time with you," I said while clutching his shoulder tightly.

"When did I message you?" He gulped while saying so.

"Now you aren't believing me. I am so hurt. See these messages for yourself then." I showed him the messages.

"I am leaving," he said while wriggling out from our clutches.

"Not so soon. Since you are so itching to have some alone time. Let me take you to some nice place that suits the jerks like you very well." Indra said and we dragged him down with our might before making him sit in my car.

"Please leave me. I know my mistake. I won't repeat it." He pleaded as Indra continued to drive the car and I did what I had been itching to do since the moment I saw his messages i.e., I punched him square in the face and he hissed in pain. I so wanted to beat the hell out of him but Indra gestured me not to do so. I reluctantly retracted myself and balled my fists.

"Don't stain your hands. You trust me..right? Leave him to me. I will take care of him on behalf of you and my devil sis." I nodded at him slowly as I was sure that he was capable enough of taking care of him, being famous for having the protective brother tag.

Once he locked him up as we reached his station, I decided to take my leave. When I reached home and entered our home, I needed to take a double look to confirm whether it was really my room. If it wasn't for that photo frame of our marriage was hanging on the wall, I wouldn't have believed that it was my room.

Everything was a mess. So many weird designs were drawn out on the walls as the room was filled with paint cans and brushes were thrown here and there.

I turned around to look at the culprit and saw her sitting on the couch with a bowl of chocolate almonds in her lap while bending her head like a wronged child when she noticed my presence.

"What the hell have you done to our room, Aarna?" I asked her while gritting my teeth, completely ignoring her puppy eyes.

"I didn't do anything." She denied as I scoffed at her.

"I can see it very well. Now spill the truth. Think twice before lying to me." I asked her sternly.

"Stop behaving like a teacher. Your room looks so boring. Starting from wall colors to these stupid decorations, everything is so bland. So I wanted to make our room look somewhat colorful as the previous sight of this room started to hurt my eyes. Hence I watched some DIY videos and decided to give a makeover to the whole room as I was pretty free today but I didn't expect that I sucked at that department. So everything became a mess." She explained in a low tone but not even the slightest amount of guilt was traced in her tone.

I sighed and looked at the walls but turned around immediately as that sight itself was pretty harmful to the human eyes. Even a child would better than her.

"And I accidentally.." She hesitated to say it and I narrowed my eyes at her meek behavior, sensing there was more to come on the way.

"Haa. Accidentally?" I probed her.

"AccidentallyImighthavebrokenyourpreciousantiquepiece." She said in a one go as I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"Come again."

"I might have accidentally broken your precious antique piece." She said and ran away to the bed like a rabbit before covering herself with the duvet.

I stood there, slowly processing her words but when they got clicked in my mind, I turned my head subconsciously to have a glance at the antique, and my heart nearly leaped out when I noticed it lying on the floor in the broken state.

I picked up a shard of it and caressed it slowly before marching towards that idiot.

"Cut your act and explain yourself," I asked her clearly irate at her act as she refused to budge even a little and still lying there, stuffing herself in a duvet.

"I don't know. I am sleeping. Stop disturbing me." She said while holding that duvet tightly with her hand when I tried to grab it.

When I knew that she wouldn't quit her act, I lifted her in my arms along with the duvet as she screamed in fear while trying to get a hold of me.

I dropped her on the couch and yanked that duvet from her body before throwing it away. After that, I crossed my arms over my chest and looked at her for an explanation. She gulped a little under my gaze and looked at me guiltily.

Good to see that she also knows how to feel guilty.

When I probed her further, she stood up from the couch annoyingly and came to stand in front of me.

She huffed as she started jabbing me with her forefinger when she uttered each word.

"Geez. Okay. I did it. What will you do now? I had enough with your Hitler behavior. I had broken it intentionally. Will you go to your mom and complain about me or cry over it like a little boy? Moreover, what's with you and your obsession with that old junk?

"Is it more important than me? Are you an ancient man to have these weird fetishes? Do you know how hard I tried to make our room look beautiful? Do you even know how much my hands are aching? Are you even my husband, interrogating me like a criminal for that stupid antique or bontique whatever it is. What a heartless man. I am so angry with you. Don't bother about cajoling me. I won't give in to your requests this time. Hmph." She shouted at me before leaving the room while huffing.

"What the hell!!!" I was dumbfounded at her outburst as I gaped at her retreating figure.

I should be the one to be angry here as she had broken my treasure. Instead of me, she was throwing the tantrum as if I had wronged her.

I knew from the start itself that she would possibly turn everything on me as I had experienced this kind of instance a few times but still knowing too well, I asked for a useless argument.

I was still in my thoughts when she again came back to the room and stood in front of me while giving me side glances.

"I am sorry," she mumbled as I bit back my smile.

"I didn't get you. Say it again."

"You!! Give you an inch, you will take a mile.  I clearly must have lost my mind when I came back to apologize to you. Forget that I even had said something." She said in an annoyed tone.

When she was about to leave, I held her hand and caged her in my arms.

"You jerk! What are you doing? Leave me!" She whined as I hugged her even more tightly in my arms.

"I will, once you say what you have said earlier clearly," I whispered near to her ear as she blushed at our proximity.

"I am sorry. Now leave me." She said without looking at me.

"Forgiveness granted. But leaving you? Not so soon, sweetheart. Let's talk about an important matter. How are you planning to compensate me for breaking the precious antique that I have been treasuring all my life?" I asked her in a suggestive tone while raising my eyebrows at her.

"You! What's cooking on your mind? Just leave me. Dammit."

"I will leave you if you do what I have asked you to do..deal?"

"What do I have to do?" She asked me in a cautious tone while looking at me carefully.

"Nothing big. You can do it even with your eyes shut." I told her with a smile playing on my lips.

"Uff. Say it already."

"Ohh. Someone seems so desperate. Okay. Let's do this then." I inched forward and pointed at my lips with my finger as she gasped, understanding the meaning of my gesture.

"Stop being a pervert. I won't do such a thing." Saying this, she tried to wriggle out of my hold.

"In addition to breaking my antique, you broke my heart too. Poor me." I said in a dramatic tone with a slight pout like a wronged child and turned my head to another side but from the corner of my eyes, I was still noticing her actions.

She suddenly held my face with her hands, catching me off guard, and pecked my lips lightly. Before I could even get a chance to enjoy it, she left me hurriedly and ran away from the room timidly, making me chuckle at her actions.

Hope you guys liked this chapter.

I published book three of Arranged marriage series i.e., "Thief of my heart", book of Yuktha and Indratan. If you still haven't checked out that book, then please do it and support it too.

Thanks for reading.

Please do vote and comment.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

His Hush Hush Girl KB

Художественная проза

186K 15.1K 56
His Girl series #1 When you're destined to be with the person you love, none can rip you apart. Akruti Arora, an innocent soul yet beauty with a brai...
231K 3.3K 16
☆ Ranked # 1 in plussize ☆ ☆ Ranked # 1 in happyending ☆ ☆ Ranked # 1 in husbandandwife ☆ ☆ Ranked # 1 in maturecontent ☆ ☆ Ranked # 1 in forcedmarri...
My Secret Marriage The enormous sea

Любовные романы

2.6M 117K 132
Story of an average looking indian girl fighting with her own demons until our hero enters She has insecurities which she couldn't share with others...
Destinies Apart (COMPLETED) VPS

Любовные романы

269K 19.8K 48
(Apart Series - Book 4) Dr Aahir Sehgal is Sydney, Australia's best cardiologist. Although he worked for his parents hospital 'Sehgal Group of Hospit...