The Mirror

Door Taekmykook

I see a face in the mirror. It's not mine. {Short Story} Fanart artist(insta): @Wooman95 ⚠️May contain trig... Meer

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
Epilogue
Explanation Chapter

12

2K 258 10
Door Taekmykook

"Stop talking to me, you'll hurt yourself." I refused to listen to his words.

He was all I had, him and my pills and maybe my crying mother too. But his words were soothing, a melody to sore ears and it always helped me let loose.

"You're pretty you know, so very pretty," I said while pointing at him. He sighed and placed his hand on the mirror.

"You're pretty too, Koo. So very pretty. Prettier than I'll ever be."

And I wondered how, this boy in the mirror, could make me blush so effortlessly.

I looked at him then, not holding back, and said the words that felt too wrong to keep in. "I think I like you or maybe even love you, m'not sure but my heart's beating fast."

And once again he smiled at me, giving me no response back.

I wasn't mad this time, had no reason to be. I couldn't force him to feel the same. But I wish I had heard it from him at least once...

Before all this turned grey. 

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

40.7K 1.2K 40
In which a boy refuses to send a picture of himself to another kik user but then is in for a surprise in the real world.
54.7K 7.2K 78
"Se refiere a la belleza de corta duración de la flor de cerezo" ╰──➢ Advertencias ✧ ⁞ ❏. Omegaverse < SLOW BURN ⁞ ❏. Todoroki Bottom! ⁞ ❏. Smu...
1.8K 87 8
'Spring', the season of love in which all family members and friends come together and enjoy. People might think that there is no one who can hate su...
The Whole Truth Door jaxharlow

Mysterie / Thriller

437K 20.2K 52
Adele knows she witnessed a murder - what she doesn't know is just how personal it is. ...