šŸ’€šŸ–¤šŸ„€ Curses šŸ’€šŸ–¤šŸ„€ ( Draco...

By BethPlayz_

No longer rewriting. However, this story is cringe. I may make a similar story to it eventually. šŸ˜… āš ļø Discla... More

The Girl Who Lived
HufflePuff šŸ’›
Draco's Comfort
Halloween
The Philosophers Stone
The Letter and the Invitation
Malfoy Manor
A/N
Caution
Death Omen
Holidays
The Quidditch World Cup
Tutoring
Champion Selection
The First Task
The Yule Ball
The Second Task
The Final Task
Engagement
Fourth Year
Dumbledore's Army
Prophecy
Fifth Year
Secrets
One Of Them
Mission
A/N
Update!

Moody's Class

8 1 0
By BethPlayz_

A/N : I know I know!! Moody's Class happens earlier in the year but I forgot to incorporate it in and I wanted to!!

Previously

The Second Task, Satori won. She lost control and Harry got jealous of her and Draco.

Now

I stare down at my food, I'm not hungry at all. I'm sitting by Draco and his friends. The Hufflepuff table still hates me.

Draco nudged me in the ribs and I looked at him.

Draco : " You gonna eat? "

Satori : " I'm not hungry.."

Draco : " Satori, you haven't eaten in two days.. your going to get sick.."

Satori : " I said I'm not hungry.. Besides, I'll be fine.. "

Draco : " Fine.. let's just head to class.."

I nodded and stood up, my head getting slightly dizzy. I quickly shook away the feeling and we headed to Professor Moody's class. The last task would be happening in a few weeks.

I sat down next to Draco, still feeling dizzy as Professor Moody started to go on about unforgivable curses. I shuddered at the thought.

Professor Moody started to use the Imperius Curse on a small spider like creature, my skin started to crawl as I shifted in my chair.

He then used the Cruciatus Curse on the creature right in front of Neville, his parents were tortured by this curse.

Satori : " Stop it! Can't you see it's bothering him! "

Professor Moody stopped and made the creature come to my desk. I stared at the creature.

Professor Moody : " Would you like to tell us the last unforgivable curse Miss Umari? "

I shook my head, feeling tears in my eyes as I did so.

Professor Moody : " Avada Kedavra! "

Just like that the creature was dead in front of me, I grabbed my bag and ran out of the classroom feeling sick.

Draco's Pov

I watched as Satori ran out of the classroom, her face white as a ghost.

Draco : " Now you've done it you mad teacher! "

I yelled before standing up and running after my girlfriend. She was heading to the bathroom. I ran into the bathroom to find her crying.

Draco : " Babe.."

Satori : " He's sick I tell you!! That's just sick! "

I sighed and walked to her, pulling her into a warm hug.

Draco : " Shh, I know, I know.. it's alright.."

She started to feel heavy as if she wasn't holding herself up anymore. I looked into my arms to find her unconscious.

Draco : " Shit.."

I carried her bridal style and started walking to the hospital wing. I knew this would happen to her, she hasn't been eating.

Of course I had to run into The Golden Trio.

Harry : " What did you do to her?! "

Draco : " I did nothing! It's that mad teacher who made her cry! And she fainted when I was comforting her! "

Harry : " Lies!! Your telling lies! "

Draco : " She's my girlfriend I would never hurt her! Just let me take her to the hospital wing! "

Hermione : " Harry, I think he's telling the truth.. he is her boyfriend after all.."

Harry : " I won't accept it! "

Draco : " Your not her dad, or her brother! You can't control her life! I would never do anything to hurt her! "

Harry : " Oh really? What about the time you forced her to study with you? "

Draco : " She was lying to help me keep my reputation! But I don't care about my reputation anymore! I love her! "

Hermione grabbed Harry and pulled him away.

Hermione : " Harry he's telling the truth! "

Draco : " Thank you Hermione.. now if you don't mind I'm going to take my girlfriend to the hospital wing.."

I walked past them and went to the hospital wing. I entered and called for Madam Pomfrey.

Madam Pomfrey came running over when she saw Satori in my arms. She placed Satori on the bed and checked on her.

I sat next to the bed worridly, I really wanted to murder Harry but that would have to wait for another time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 198 22
Following the war...long after her friends had married and went off to live their own lives...Y/N, a Ravenclaw and close friend of Harry's, returned...
1.5M 39.8K 72
Y/n L/n was a quiet girl, she liked to keep her circle small. She came from a wealthy family. Her parents were both Slytherin, so naturally she was s...
174K 5.3K 26
"Umm I-I was uhh j-just leaving" I stuttered. {why am I having trouble speaking? especially to Malfoy!} He looks me up and down and I some how feel e...
2.9M 87.1K 40
It's dark in the closet, I can just vaguely see his features and realise how close we're standing. Like, really close. My chest is toughing his and m...