You are mine ❤ 2 (on hold til...

By Veenu_Sk

Ranks *442*in romance. * I request readers to please read HOL ❤ 1, 2, 3 before reading this book. Aarav is t... More

You are mine!!
Story begins !!
His love !!
Behind the curtain.
Gen next!
Aarav's Mira.
I am not Jealous.
Together as family.
Blue .
Dance dance 💃🕺
Queen 👑
My💓 desires you
Eyes!!
Secret!
Monika!!
Confused Mira!!
Ruined date!
Break up or Breaking News!!
All about her!!
Raj!!
Aarav!
Love will find a way!!
Moments!!
Game!!
Let's have some talk!!
Let's have some talk!! 2
New start!! Author note
Surprise
Author note
Let's work together!!
Kiss me !!
Kiss me !! part 2
Request note.
It's just a start!
New phase!!
Red alert.
You love me !!part 1
You love me ! 2
Getting romantic!!
Attraction!!
Teasing flirting!!
It's time !!
Red!!
Marry Me!!
Yes, she said yes !!
Kiss me not!!
Red sauce !!
Author note
Moments!!
I promise !!
Planning!!
Together.
Dad's plan!!
Siblings
Love!!
Uncovered secret.
Love you!!
Udaipur, her thought.

You drives me crazy!!

1.2K 102 55
By Veenu_Sk

Hello, I am here with yet another chapter, hope you guys have enjoyed the last updated chapter of both the books .

Well this chapter was going to be Red siblings one , but while writing further chapter something came into my mind and then I wrote a romantic chapter on Aarav and his Mira... in one go...within 15 minutes but editing was needed so posting tonite. I thought of adding some more romance before some serious talk so here is a romantic chapter with promise from Mira to bring more Romance into her Aarav's life .

And later before things turns more serious we will enjoy some more romantic Aarav and then a face off between Kiaan and the girl and then things will change for sometime and few good and bad moments and fight and then we will say bye bye to both the books .

Well right now don't ask me how many chapters are remaining as we have some good romantic chapters to go then some serious ones and then some more romance and wedding and serious and fight and end so enjoy 😃

Harshvardhan is also an important character in further coming chapters so will start updating his book also to keep all parallel.

Long chapter alert more than 2000 word so bring your popcorns 🍿☕ and coffee/tea to enjoy more , more of Aarav and his Mira though we have some naughty sweet scenes of Tiya and Samaira, friend for life .
And also we have sweet honey and his teasing.
✍🏻
Aarav took Samaira's hand in his and walked towards Tiya's room.

" Hope my love for you will bring you close to me ," he stopped walking and turned to her, he looked into her eyes, brought her hands to his lips and lightly caressed her knuckles with his lips , " will you marry me my love ," he asked looking deep into her eyes , " give me a chance , trust me once again , I will never fail, believe in me once again , you will never regret, give yourself to me and you will feel the love , my Mira ," he sang to her slowly happily .

Samaira nodded blinking back her tears and then to Aarav shock she brought her lips close to his, he could feel her breathe on his lips and without another words he touched his lips with hers . Softly , sweetly he pressed his lips on hers into sweet kiss.

It started as sweet kiss but with each sweet pressure sweet kiss transformed into passionate one . Aarav licked her lips with his tongue asking for entrance and his sweet Mira opened for him giving him what he desired giving him her sweetness , sweetness of her mouth and after few moments they broke , breathing as if they had run a marathon .

Aarav pecked her once , twice , thrice on her lips before walking back to his sister's room Which they found closed, "what are they doing inside," Aarav angrily knocked .

"Aarav," Samaira pulled his hand away and started laughing .

"What's wrong with you ?" Aarav asked .

"Kiaan is inside with my sister in her bed room at midnight," Aarav said .

"Yes and you were in my room at midnight," she said before Aarav could speak Kiaan opened the door, "finally you guys are back we were waiting for you both , we were bored actually," Kiaan turned and winked at his Tiya whose hands were folded over her chest.

Samaira smirked, a knowing smile crossed her lips. She and her best friend really need a good night sleep , "Can we talk tomorrow please," Samaira yawned," I am sleepy please," she begged, she looked at her brother and then turned and looked at Aarav whose hand she was still holding .

"It's not done Mira," Aarav looked down at her she was surely tired and yawning.

He looked at Kiaan who nodded in understanding , "Okay then tomorrow ," Aarav said looking at Mira who smiled lightly .

"If you were sleepy then why did you came back to Tiya's room," Kiaan asked looking at his Tiya he wanted to do some sweet things to his wifey and these guys disturbed his sweet time with his Piya .

Samaira looked down at their joined hand and then at Aarav who lossen his hold and let his Mira go , "Ahh I am sleeping here ," Samaira jumped on the bed.

Kiaan looked at Aarav , both shared friendly smile and then Kiaan looked at both girls and, "If I am not wrong we are getting engaged soon, I mean me with Tiya and you and Aarav , not you two girls so it's us sharing alone time not you both ," he took Tiya's hand and tried to pull her towards him .

"Kiaan," Tiya laughed and looked at her brother .

"I think Kiaan we should leave now, you are getting too demanding infront of Tiya's brother, have some shame my boy ," Aarav pulled him by his Arms .

"Tiya close the door," Aarav said and then winked at Mira who ignored pulling her comforter over her face .

Tiya closed the door once boys are out, she then throws away her robe and went to the bed .

"My Bhai was being romantic today, did you guys did something naughty other than kissing," Samaira asked .

"Samy shut up," Tiya said laying back.

"Come on we are friends ," Samaira asked switching off the lights . She then switched on blue night lamp.

"He is your brother," Tiya turned and faced her friend.

"So you guys did something naughty," Samaira teased .

"Shut up," Tiya screams.

"Don't scream else our fiancé will really think we are getting naughty with each other and I took you v..." Samaira laughed loudly .

"Kuch bhi Samaira," Tiya pushed her laughing they looked up whole room was shining blue with blue light but today things turned more brighter than this blue light Samaira thought.

"You brother is giving me Goosebumps T," Samaira wrapped her leg on her friends leg and pulled her closer," I am not my brother Samy," Tiya pushed Samaira and laughed but then she turned on her elbows ,"do you love him Samy," she asked.

"I love him as Aarav not that romantic, emotional love," Samy got up and sat straight ,"but I feel a strong physical attraction towards Aarav , I like his hands on my body," Samaira falls back on the bed and closed her eyes .

After that no words shared between both the girls , they walked into their own dream land where their prince showed them real meaning of love , real touch , real romance just like some Scottish lard embracing his lass in winter night , enveloping her soft body in his warmth giving her love taking her sweetness and living happily ever after.

✍🏻
Samaira got up by 9:30 , Tiya was still sleeping , so she slowly opened the door and walked out to the friendship bridge. She stopped and gazed inside the gym. Just in case Aarav is in there she thought but instead of Aarav her cousin Harshvardhan winked at her, "expecting your would be hubby ," he asked walking out .

Samaira was about to throw something on Harshvardhan face when Aarav suddenly walked to her and wrapped his arms around her waist, from behind " Good morning Mira," he said kissing her right cheek.

He was already ready in his formals . She could smell his amazing perfume , her nostril filled with spicy fragrance , a warm feeling envelops her as if she is finally home. She closed her eye for a moment and then smiled to herself. Lucky girl you have Aarav wrapped around your finger , she felt pride .

Samaira like this side of her Aarav , she slightly turned , his lips inches away , she gulped hard, " Good morning ,"she said looking at his lips if Harshvardhan was not there then she would have tasted those seductive lips of her Aarav she thought.

"I think.....think that .... we have lots....and lots ... of rooms, so guys...love birds.... please leave me and my workout session," Harshvardhan laughed throwing his towel on them and then he walked towards his side of mansion .

"Book a table for us, for Italian brunch, ma boy," Aarav slightly turned and looked at Harshvardhan.

"Just you two," Harshvardhan smirked, "will have private booth prepared for you two ," his smirk deepened.

"Naa we four you can join if you are free, actually arrange private booth Honey we can talk privately then" he whispered last sentence so that Samaira could hear what he means with private talk .

"Sure, double date yaa," Harshvardhan spoke winking at his cousin who showed him tongue just like a small child.

"Naa just like that a celebration before engagement., I said naa you can join if you are free ," Aarav said his hand still wrapped around his Mira.

"Ahh okay done ," Harshvardhan replied and walked away .

"Now leave me, " Samaira tried to loosen his hold but he being Aarav, he pulled her closer , "where are you going?" he whispered his lips touched her ear lobe, slowly caressing with his lips down her arched neck.

"Aa...Aarav," Samaira arched her back and could feel him , his hardness, "Someone will come," she tried to move away, his hardness was making her drizzy, but then shamelessly grinding her back , Aarav was shocked but this feeling was maddneing.

"Let's go to your room ," he whispered , his right thumb caressing her mound.

"Ohh Aarav... it's Monday ," She looked at him, desire visible on her beautifully darken eye.

"We are not going to office," Aarav said pressing his thumb lightly over her robe .

She turned and wrapped her arms around his neck, "I won't stop myself if we joined in my room,"she said removing this hand from her robe and pressed her body against his , showing him how much she desire him at this moment.

"I know my limit Mira.. I will not cross it, until your feeling for me gets stronger ," he said looking directly into her beautiful eyes .

Samaira stepped back ,"you will wait ," she asked .

"Yes ," he pulled her by her robe, "but don't think, I will not touch you , I will do some naughty things ,some sweet touching with you," he licked her ear lobe and whispered, " my fingers wants to touch you, my lips desire your taste ," he mumbled.

His words made Samaira shivered , "show me now , do it now , atleast touch me again," she pulled him towards her room," not at this time, you are right it's Monday and I need to make some calls by then you get ready for brunch in Royale Deewan," he said and kissed her forehead ,"by the way.... have you, I mean you and Raj ...I mean ," he was not able to put his thoughts into words .

"No Aarav never , just shared kisses which were not like us , " she said looking away from him .

"Why ?" he asked lifting her chin with his finger .

"Your kisses drives me crazy," she said without any hesitation.

"And you me," he replied walking beside her to her bedroom.

"Go ," he said pushing her inside her room, But Samaira pulled him insides and closed the door, to their surprise they heard some noises coming from her walk-in- closet.

"Is that you Ruby," she asked .

"Yes Mira mam, should I come out I am managing your closet and standing on table ," she explained.

"Housekeeping," she whispered, "No please finish your work , no need to come out," Samaira said , laughed lightly.

Aarav looked at her walk-in-closet door which was closed , then slowly he pecked her on her lips his hand which was on her waist moved up, "I like what you are wearing inside but I will love if I can feel your bare skin under my palm," he again pecked on her lips, he turned
"Tonite Mira," he said and left.

Samaira closed the door and stayed their, he loves me so much and ohh Aarav I will make you happiest Man in this world, I will give you everything thing and one day my love also," she said touching her lips which he just pecked she still could feel his thumb on her mound and taste of his lips on her lips .

✍🏻
What will happen when his Mira shows them chat from red , how will Aarav reacts , how will he reacts when she will share her pic which Red had shared with her. What will be Aarav's decision after seeing and reading all this . Wait till Wednesday and suspense will be cleared . Till then share you views .

Thanks
Veenu 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 39.7K 44
[Highest Rank : #1 in Romance] I love you Naina, you are my best friend....Any Guy would be lucky to have you as his life partner..... But I can't ma...
46.4K 1.9K 13
[#2 in Her Series] Searching for a story with soft and Dark, both romance Then you are at right place. It's soft, but not that much. It's Dark, not t...
15.2K 1K 31
Aditya Roy Kapoor is a billionarie , CEO of His company , Kapoor industries and can do anything to achieve the thing which is his. Aditya does not ha...
139K 7.3K 28
"To the heartbeat that quickens at your touch, a melody only our souls can truly dance to..." IZHAAR: Sanity to my Insanity and Peace to my Chaos. (B...