Ronakshi's tales

By palakova

title itself says .....the journey of their love after marriage ..the pregnancy phase of her...how they conti... More

Ronakshi's Tales
Sweetest challenge
soon to be parents....
first day in new journey
"sona" tho sona ko door ki baath hi....
the first lesson of ronakshi ....
Characters...preface....
Naye SAFAR ki PEHLA pagE
Preeti's time for Ronakshi
Ronakshi's Heart beaT
Rohit's haze
illusion ki parda....
Rohit's BirthDay
ronakshi's new challenge
sona's break...from Kpk
sona's mood swings
A life changing Screening..!
Sona's baby shower
rohit's jealousy
ronakshi's baby kic
ronakshi planning things for babe....!
rohit's nightmare....!
ronakshi's we time...
ronakshi's nesting night....!
baby's arrival....
A new begining...!
home coming...
Part-28
bappa's visarjan.....
a confession....!
Testing Night...!
sunshine ....!
all set...for 3 moon!
3 moon ...!
is rohit really happy..?
back to mumbai....to new lifestyle
first day with ronakshi back to work...!
crawl and troll..!
Part 39
sona trolling the troll...
Is it rohit's surprise or srishti's...!
A happy day before birthday...!
Srishti's first birthday
Is she angry..??
Pappa sippy convincing babe sippy...
Family wibes...
A circle....!!!
Part-48
Part 49
Its munnar time...!!!
who is sippy manison power couple...!?
Munnar day -3
Part -53
munnar day-4
last evening at munnar..!
Part-56
who has to convince whom?
Part-58
an unroutine evening with routine break...!
Her birthday !!!
sona's birthday -2
Sona on a mission D
Driving with Dr.surgeon....!!!
Part 64
Part 65
part-66
part-67
Part 68
Untitled Part 69
part-70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Untitled Part 75
Part-76
Part 77
Part 78
Part-79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89

Part 82

361 28 22
By palakova

Hearing a scream sona runs into the hall only to witness the theif,police game  happeining between her brother and her darling princess who is been cheering up by his father...! 

Sona: pappa puppy  milke ghoondo ki tarah mere  chote massom  bhai pe pad gaya...! 

Rohit: wo ghoondo ka contacts mere paas nahi hi....! mi hospital me rehta hoo wo department tera hi.. !

Sona: making a oo face...what!? 

Before she says furthur..she was rounded by the two pulki and srishty..

Both of them in theor own worlds..shouting and running...and in that process they both are twisting her..! 

Sona: chod...mujhe...!

Pulki: Di ek min...hum rastogis ka power dikana padega na

Rohit: haa..haa hume bhi dekna hi...! Dikao..dikao...!

Sona: rohit...kahi lag jayega ise...! Srishty ko rokne ki bawajood u are encouraging

Rohit: tho batao apne bahi ko stop karne ka..

Sona: kyo eo kyo stop kare ! Ee nahi karega..

Rohit: same...wo bhi nahi karegi...! 

They both take sides now...

though pulki caught her many times...a little blink of sec is enough for her to escape from his cage...afterall mamu jo hi..itna jor se kaha pakdega..!

With their both smiles and ronakshi cheers the rastogi house is witnessing a new wibes of a family...laughters....after many many days....! 

A bright smile hits suman face seeing them like this...though she is a tough ,cold woman who always worried about money..afterall she is a mother...a human who is not an exception to cherish happiness...!

She remnisces Years earlier how sona,pulki used to do the same wen she used to shout for pulki to give rest to sona..so that she works...!

A mixture of smile and tears hits her...seeing pulki and srishty now....! 

Suman to herself: aaj nahi...ab se kabhi mi tum dono ko rukne wali nahi hoo! 

Pulki : pagad gaya... ! Kaha bhaogoge...!Haa...! 

Sona : yess....we won...

Rohit: pulki...kya kar rahe ho...what is the dose i have told!?

Pulki looks at the bottle once agin...srishty escapes....from there...and comes to rohit...! Who lifts her up..kissing yess  we wonnn!  Thats smart sippys fo u!

Sona: yee dhoke baaz!

Rohit: everything is fair to win senorita!

Pulki: di...! Starightly rastogis ko harana kisiko bhi  namumkin hi...tho ee cheat to karana padega..na! Its ok..! Relax

Sona: haa ee baath sahi hi..! 

Rohit: what...repeat it dr.pulki!?  Come again...! 

Pulkis remians silent...! 

Sona: ee surgeon kam ghunda bangaya...! 

Pulki,suman: smiles

Rohit: haa...aaj jo bhi mi hooo wo sab meri sona ki wajah se...! Full on credit usika hi..!thank u somuch sona...! 

Pulki suman smiles seeing his sarcastic words....! 

 He smiles seeing her glare and gritted teeth...! 

He gives a flying kiss...!

 She 😏😏😏

Taking this oppprtunity....pulki does his job finally...! 

Seeing srishty making face to that syrup and the way she is rubbing her lips to remove those traces...

Suman clicks a photo...!and goes inside to her room!

She comes out and shows her the mobile..of the latest pic she took now..!

Rohit: aww mumma...bahut acha liya photo...puppy ka! 

suman: ee deko...! Kaun hi!?

He sees a old photo with a small  girl sitting on the bed...angrily looking at some one rubbing her juicy lips....! 

Rohit: sona...! 

pulki: haa ha....jiju...! 

Suman: wo bhi aise hi baitkar...aise hi karte the  Bachpan me....jab koi medicine liya tho....! Aaj use ise dekke yaad agayi..! 

Rohit: how cute mumma...! Sona...aww kitna cute ho...is chubby cheeks me...! He pinches her cheeks..! 

Sona: ouch...! 

Rohit: Making a face...Lekin aaj tak nahi dikaya mujhe...! So unfair...!

Sona: arey mujhe yaad bhi nahi hi ee ...wise mumma...ee kaha se mil gayi...! Ee album miss hogayi na

Suman : haa store room pe mila kuch mahine pehle hi.. mi sambalke raka hi..! Rohit dekoge..!?

Rohit: ofc....! 

Suman excitingly shows rohit. All the child hood pics..! Sona,pulki,pari...! 

With the small resurfacement of  the memories seeing the child hood pics of them...the stories attached to the pics...their banters....the smiles....! the night is becoming more amd more happy....! Might seems a bit simpler night .....but a very rare night for rastogi house...! 

Morning: 

As the sun rays pept through the room...falling on thr mirror and gets reflecting with the little  pink shade , the color of room...! 

Rohit gets up thinking tackyyy....! 

Seeing her jaan missing and his angel sleeping peacefully...he kisses her and comes out..! 

He sees a spectacular view of her doing yoga in the balcony...precisely surya namaskara...with the backdrop of sun just raising the sky...!

She in the light blue kurti....with a pony...! Looking as hot and stunning as always..Shining in the mrng rays of sun...he gets losts in this natural beauty of her..!

Taking coffee cup from muniyas hand...He comes out...and sits infront of her...! Who just staryed pranayama...the breath in and breath out sounds of her...the little sweat that is running down through her hair..just like a raindrop is making him speechless..and refreshing..! He just sits down staring at her....! 

Sona: though she is closing her eyes ...she could feel his presence... his glare piercing her skin....causing the ticklish feeling...she nods her head asking him move from there...! 

And finally opening her eyes...tum na..! Mujhhe yoga bhi karne nahi dete..jao jaake coffee peelo

Rohit: mi apne coffee ke paas hi hoo! 

Sona: khud nahi karte aur dusro ko karne nahi dete..

Rohit:sab karega tho kaun dekega? 

Sona: what!?

rohit: fine..fine u do.....! 

Sona: u will stare at me a!?

Rohit: ofc...! Ok..ok..gussa mat!  I dont ....u continue..! She starts again...

unable to hold himself  seeing her rohit: ee yoga mat humare bed se jyada comfortable lag raha hi...

Sona: tho karlo na...tum bhi

Rohit: haa....keeping coffee cup aside he lies  on her lap....! 

Sona: tum...! Na...! She stops Seing his puppy face...glowing like a sun with happiness...! 

Sona: ee kya hi!?

Rohit:  Yahi mera yoga hi...! Ee lap hi mat aur yahi mera fav aasan...!  Thoda cuddle karlo...na..! 

Sona: rohit hum.balcony pe hi...

Rohit: Haa hunara hina..dusro ki balcony pe thode nahi hi...!

Sona: hello dr.surgeon subah subah fantasies bahut  aarahe hi..!? 

Seeing their puppy coming...! 

Sona: good mrng puppy ...! 

Rohit: aww...meri princess abhi ut gayi....! 

Srishty: runs to them with smile...afterall she sees both of them sitting peacefully in mrng..!

Sona: yoga karoge?

Sona teaches her just a basic one touching her feet..! And seeing them doing he just sits adoring them....!Marking one of the best mrngs of the trio ... ! 

Rohit goes to get ready...while their door bell rings...! 

A man: mam rohit sir order kiya...! And haa sry for the delay! 

Sona takes it..thinking ....ee kab order kiya...! 

Sona: rohit....rohit! Surprise...! delivery dene kaun aaya deko....! 

Rohit: delivery tho mujhe bhi chahiye meri wife ki...! 

Sona: wo nahi....ee 

Tat at daa.......ur parcel sir....!

Rohit: aagaya...! 

Sona: kitne watches kareedte ho...! Isme sindhipan nahi aayega..! Fine pehenlo...! 

Sona: lo haath do...ill wear it to u

Rohit: jaroor u only  should..lekin haath mera nahi..iska haqdaar koi aur hi..! 

He takes the box...and writes...from di and jiju! 

And keeps a note inside the box..! 

Congrats for the successs....! May more to come...dr.pulkit rastogi...!

-----Dr.rohit sippy!

Rohit: come...lets go..! 

Sona: pulki keliye!?

Rohit: haa...! Before he goes pehle dedenge phir baat karenge...! Come lets go...! 

Knocking the door Sona: pulki...! 

Haa di...aap?

Sona: smilingly gives him the box...! 

pulki: di..ee sab ...!? 

Sona: khulo...dekk acha laga yaa nahi...!?

He opens it and sees the same watch....with which actually everything started...!

The same watch which made rohit claimed that they are thieves...!

The same watch which sona took it back to give to rohit...! 

The same watch...which made ronakshi to meet again...! 

Pulki: ee watch!?

Sona: haa....she takes it and wears to his hand...! So happy for u pulki! 

Rohit: congrats pulki....! First success humesha special hi.....jo baath mine cabin me bataya wo humesha yaad raklo..! Ee watch tujhe humesha wo successs and wo baathe yaad dilana chahiye...!

Rohit hugs him....! Saying so happy for u! All the best my brother..! 

Pulki: ee sach me bahut special hi mereliye...! Haa di and jiju i ll strive my best...in making u all proud..!

He hugs both of them...! And after they both leaves...

He sits touching the box...its just not a gift he got for his first success...its much more than that for him...bcz it  was etched with the wishes not just from  a sister and brother in law...!

To him those two are role models...sona...is been everything for him since childhood.....and rohit...even before sona,rohit knew each other...pulki has always a speacial feeling for him...as his role model who he always wanted to be.. his inspration in the field of medicine...!

Pulki proudly looks at the watch...and leaves to work...! 

Sona's room

Rohit : ek secret batado!?

Sona: kya

Rohit: tumne ek baar kaha humara rishta ki cupid ajith hi! 

sona: haa...! 

rohit:lekin wo second half me...first half ki cupid pulki and watch  hi ..! 

Sona: what!?

Rohit: haa...Kyonki inki baathe se hi..mi pehli baar tuje ek alag nazar se deka...! The love,admiration in his eyes about u...made me really touch...! Uski baatho se hi...i realised that u are one behind  him in pursuing his medical dream! 

 phir wo watch se u know sab kuch ulta hogaya..

lekin phir usi watch se i got to know the world of urs...!

I got to know the real sonakshi...! 

Wo raat set pe...baarish me non stop kaam karte the na! 

Mine realise kiya pulki ki aankho me admiration ki wajah..! Sach me u make others to full fill their dreams...! 

And haa ee bhi realise hua ki real life me bhi parwathy ki aatma gusi rehti hi..! 

Sona: hitting him...jo bhi baathe hojaye...mere serial pe hi stop karega na tu

Rohit: sach me that day im really spell bounded to ur serenity, hardwork and caring  ! 

Sona: mi bhi pehli baar realise kia..ki tumhare paas  bhi dil hi...! 

Us watch ko dekke the lone tears u had..and the way u gave ur sweater...seriously flattered me..!

Actually tumhe pata Mi bhi tumhe pullki ki baatho se hi suna...! 

Actually mine tablets mana kiya na...! Us din pulki ne pucha...wo dr.kaun hi...!? Mujhe tho naam bhi nahi pata tumhara...lekin phir jab usne wo selfie  leliya  na humne..use dekkar..i still remember his shrill...! 

 di..sach me mila aap..!? Inse! Isne aapko check kiya! 

Ee indias most successful cardiac surgeon hi rohit sippy.. !

Di..mi bata rahta na...i wanna become like a surgeon....he is the one...! He is gonna get sapien 3 into india...so sòon ! 

Uski aankho me excitement...sach me he used to treat u as role model...a living legend type..! 

And jab mumma ki surgery ke time pe...honestly im confused... ki mi kya karu? Sign karu yaa nahi..i mean wo sab hine ke baad ! 

He is the one who took the papers and said onething...just sign it..! And after i signed...i still remember ..he sighed a relief..and said mom will be fine now...! 

Thats the level of confidence iska tum pe...! 

Rohit: i know...! 

She moves her hands to his....locking the hands...they smile at each other...! Remniscing Such a beautiful journey it is...! 

Bidding bye to suman they both leaves....suman says she drops srishty at sippy manison..! 

Days just passes by with the same or more busy routine...for both of them..! His back to back surgeries and her maha episode shoot..and sudden change in track for trp..making the work more complicated for her..! 

Leaving in early mornings...and coming almost at late night...became her unavoidable schedule since a week...! 

She knew their princess is missing her the most...and she is terribly missing both of them as she is hardly spending  time with them..but then she has no other option left ..atleast for this week till there is atleast 2 episodes in bank..!

Day by day seeing her angel....looking pale at her....day by day the time gap she talks...is getting reduced...! Clearly showing her disappointment...! 

The tears in her eyes...esp during dinner time which is generally hers...! Is making her heart really painful...! 

Though rohit is managing the dinner time with her...and she too by making sure to be in vc at that time...but tdy the way their puppy  bursted out in tears loudly...making it even terrible for sona..! 

seeing her tears and her husbands effort in convincing her to stop cry..! Sonas eyed pool up with tears..! 

Getting a call for shot...she leaves dropping the call..!

Though she is in shoot her inner self is in home...with rohit thinking how he is convincing her..to eat..and all! 

Sippy manison:

Rohit: puppy kya hua!?

Srishty: mummma ! 

rohit: no talk mumma se ?

srishty: nods yes..! 

rohit: ok...mi bhi no talk...! Hm dono team hi...! 

Sriahry: nods yes...! Lekin ek baath batao..papa kya karte hi

Seishty: magic

Rohit: mumma!?

Srishty: tv mumma!

rohit: tho mumma tv pe kise aayegi

srishty: shows camera...and setup..

Rohit: matlab mumma bhi  another magic karte hina..! So...kise pappa ki magic karte karte late hojayega...wise hi mumma bhi....tv pe aana chahiye na....!

aur phir itna door se itna door tak...aane ka deer tho hoga na..! Isiliye late hogaya! 

Srishty: hmmm..

Srishty: lekin pappa..! 

Rohit: paata hi...! Hum gussa karenge..lekin rona nahi...ok..! Ek plan batata hoo come...! 

He whispers some thing in her ears...and feeds her..! 

And quickly types to her..

Hey relax. She ate and slept....! Tum plz khalo! Aur haa agar bahut late hoga tho msg karlo..! 

12:15: am

On stopping the car...she gets down holding a blanket..waking up from a short nap in the car itself...with tear sticken face...remnscing the tears of her babe...! 

She quickly wipes the..tears .and goes to room..thinking  atlast this hetic routine is gonna end ...and from tmr normal timings...the feeling that she can spend time with them..is giving her a reason to smile..! 

She comes to room.tiptoingly..bcz she knew they already slept from the msg rohit kept during dinner ...!

As expected they both are happily sleeping...she wants to just go and hug both of them and sleep...!  Esp her princess....! 

she Quickly changes...comes and see both of them lying on the bed in sitting mode..folding their hands... with grumpy faces...!

Sona: tum soya nahi!?

Silence from them mets her..

Sona: rohit...puppy...!? 

They both looks at her with angry face...and turns their head...!

Sona: with a smile.. awe..kya drama karte ho tum dono!

Again silence ...

Sona: ee kya silent treatment de rahe hi mujhe !?

Rohit nods  his head sighing yesss....srishty too does same seeing him..

Sona: tho baat nahi karoge mujse

Rohit srishty: in sync moves their head no...!

Sona sits thinking ab indono ki sikent treatmemt kise end karni hi  !!!!!.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 3.9K 15
"Mom,Dad,how did grandma and grandpa accepted your marriage" Warning: Mpreg, Please if you guys don't like male pregnancy then click the back button...
20.2K 401 10
This is a sweet love story of a modern Indian couple. Radhika is a simple yet strong middle class girl. Krish is a good looking, rich brat. They meet...
2.3K 293 9
Let's see..
4.3K 485 14
Let's see..