Tsukkiyama- "Because you gave...

By Oopthe3rd

When Tsukishima and Yamaguchi were Kids Tsukishima gave Yamaguchi a blanket. To this day Yamaguchi still has... More

Chapter 1. Introduction
Chapter 2. Help from a Friend
Chapter 3 Yamaguchi needs some help. Ft. Kuroo
Chapter 4. The Bathroom
Additional Chapter
Chapter 5. Do you love me?
Chapter 6 New Girlfriend
Chapter 7. New Girlfriend pt. 2
Chapter 8. Oikawa the therapist
Chapter 9 Riku is Back
Chapter 10 Daddy Issues
Chapter 11. I hate Everybody
Chapter 12. The Moment Where an Adventure Starts
Chapter 13. Advice from an Old friend
Chapter 14. Trying something new
Chapter 15. Oh no..
Chapter 16. Shes back
Uhm
Chapter 18. Duo Dates ft. Asanoya
YALL
Brain dead
Slight Spoiler
i hate everything/j

Chapter 17. The blanket

115 3 12
By Oopthe3rd

"Wait!" Akemi ran up to her Ex with something in her hands. Yamaguchi stopped as he examined the object.

"Wait here for a second Tsukki." Yamaguchi walked over to Akemi.

"I'm sorry. I got the blanket cleaned for you...I made sure they fluffed it EXACTLY how you had it before. So, here." Akemi handed Yamaguchi the blanket.

Yamaguchi hugged Akemi.

"Thank you. I'll keep in touch Akemi." Akemi smiled and waved as Yamaguchi walked away. Even though Yamaguchi went through a rough relationship, he believes in second or rather third chances.

"You still have that thing?" Tsukishima sighed as they continued to walk.

"Yes! I love this blanket! Especially cause you have it to me." Yamaguchi kissed Tsukishima's cheek.

Tsukishima scoffed.

"Whatever." He ruffled Yamaguchi's hair as they walked to the food court.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

632K 32K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
564K 8.6K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
147K 5.2K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
763K 28.2K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...