youtube writing prompts

By sunnieno

Hello friends! This is just a compilation of my various writings in one place - feel free to comment and/or l... More

running away with your lover that you were told to stay away from while it rains
sobbing alone in front of a haunted piano
waltzing
a pride and prejudice spinoff
you've just killed your enemy and now you're taking their throne
you're at a masquerade and unknowingly dancing with your nemesis
you're following the mysterious student who is sneaking out of the dormitories
you're investigating the biggest crime scene in a century: his bloody return
dancing with ghosts in a haunted castle
you're sitting in on a death eater meeting in malfoy manor
you're studying in a haunted library with ghosts
the only thing i have left are letters (hp: ss)
i had your back until the very end
there is only power and those too weak to seek it (hp: tr)
you've just poisoned the king at your wedding dinner
playing chess with your best friend's ghost by candlelight
you're stuck on the dance floor with the villain you were meant to assassinate
lying in the ruins of Greece
you have just reunited with your soulmate while admiring the same art piece
your past life flashes before your eyes as you read your newest book
dancing with your lover's ghost after being apart for centuries [soa]

slytherin's hero; regulus black (hr)

420 19 13
By sunnieno

This work is inspired by a YouTube video posted by oliviaalee, posted January 24, 2021.

-Ω-

"Master Regulus," the elf whimpered, a throaty croak echoing off the walls of the dark cave. Fat tears rolled down the cheeks Regulus had pinched when he was younger, in days that seemed so far from the void of black that surrounded the duo on all sides.

"Go, Kreacher," Regulus gritted out, body heaving from the torturous effects of the potion he managed to force down. With a violently trembling hand, he dropped the fake locket into the basin, beads of sweat adorning the crown of his head. "That is an order. Go and destroy the locket, and never tell anyone in my family of what happened here today."

"Master Regulus," the elf repeated again, throwing himself at the young man's feet, the locket around his neck clanging on the hard rock. "No, no, Kreacher won't! Kreacher won't return, Kreacher won't leave Master Regulus!"

"GO!" Regulus shouted, body writhing in pain as he fell to the ground. "By the noble house of Black, GO - I command you!"

Kreacher's eyes widened, old magic taking control despite the elf's best efforts to resist. With a resounding crack, the elf was gone, taking the cursed piece of the Dark Lord with him.

Regulus lay on the frigid rock, weak from the potion and the memories of pain it had revived. Sirius leaving home, Kreacher screaming after returning from the Dark Lord's assignment, the burning thirst for love and acceptance he had sought for his entire life gone. His brother was gone, Voldemort not what he thought he was, and Regulus had nothing but unquenched thirst.

Thirst. Thirst. Thirst.

Water.

But there was water at the edge of the lake! Regulus crawled to the black water's edge, reaching for the water that would surely soothe his throat, but as his hand touched the water's edge, a bone-white hand shot out to meet his, grasping it with an otherworldly strength he could not escape. Another joined it, reaching further for his wrist, and as Regulus was dragged down to the water, more and more came up from the depths of the blackness, claiming Regulus as their own.

The world faded, a suffocating pain dulling the edge of his vision as the hands dragged him under the water, accepting the boy who had been cast aside and forgotten, the boy who had, despite it all, brought right to wrong.

And so he lay, under the surface, covered by silt and blackness until, years later, the shadow of a long, thin boat passed by in a search for the Dark Lord's torn soul in the form of another boy - this time, one who had lived, and would continue to. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 12.5K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
177K 6.6K 13
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
72.5K 2.4K 70
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...
28.7K 2.4K 45
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.