Countryhumans One shots! (cau...

Por ShipperWaffle

Little things I like to imagine when I'm bored uwu Please enjoy this, it's my first oneshot book and a compi... Mais

Dance with me (Thirdunion AU)
What is love? (Amerus/Rusame)
Just for today (Bracolo)
Just a meal (Amerus)
I'll meet you in the woods (ScotIre Middle Ages AU)
Admiration (Reichpol)
Mystery (Amerus School AU pt 1)
Meetings and a promise (Thirdunion pt 1)
Mystery (Amerus School AU pt 2)
Fútbol (Bracolo)
The man with the gladius (Reichpol Roman Empire AU)
Meetings and a promise (Thirdunion pt 2)
Hot chocolate to cure your broken heart (Amerus)
Cracks and Rain (Bracolo)
The cat on your roof (Amerus)
Our safe place in the middle of the dark (North x South Korea pt 1)
In this cruel world, you're the right one (France x UK Omegaverse pt 2)
I lost a train and I found you (Thirdunion soulmates AU pt 1)
Our safe place in the middle of the dark (North x South Korea pt 2)
I lost a train and I found you (Thirdunion soulmates AU pt 2)
Alcohol only speaks truth (Amerus pt 1)
It all started with a gun shot ( Thirdunion Criminal AU)
A familiar face (Reichpol bus AU)
The moon chose you for me (Amerus Omegaverse AU)
Snowstorm (Thirdunion Vampire AU pt 1)
Snowstorm (Thirdunion Vampire AU pt 2)
A paradise far away from the city lights (Amerus AU pt 1)
To resign or to oppose (France x UK Royal AU)
To die of a broken heart (Amerus Omegaverse AU)
Snowstorm (Thirdunion vampire AU pt 3)
Bruises and how to heal them (Reichpol Soulmate AU)
A paradise far away from the city lights (Amerus AU pt 2)
Airplane crash (Canada x Ukraine AU)
Snowstorm (Thirdunion vampire AU pt 4)
New family in town (Bracol AU pt 1)
We will solve this together (Reichpol AU)
Alcohol only speaks truth (Amerus pt 2)
Thunderstorm (Scotland x Ireland AU)
We will solve this together (Reichpol AU pt 2)
Exhaustion (UK x France pt 1- Collab)
Exhaustion (UK x France pt 2- Collab)
New family in town (Bracol AU pt 2)
Tirándose piedritas (Chile x Argentina AU)
Please don't take him away from me (France x UK AU pt 1)
Please don't take him away from me (UK X France AU pt 2)
Rejected bond (Amerus Soulmate AU pt 1)
It was beautiful, but it's time to say goodbye

In this cruel world, you're the right one (France x UK Omegaverse pt 1)

4.2K 55 11
Por ShipperWaffle

(I made a faint mention of this in my Thirdunion book 'I am not an Omega!' and I wanted to write about it so bad! This is a fem Alpha France and a male Beta UK, which means obviously that this is in an Omegaverse context. If you don't feel comfortable with this please skip this chapter ^w^

Warning: this story contains mentions of domestic abuse and violence. If you're triggered by these, I beg you to leave this chapter. Take care of your mental health please. U.U)

-------------------

France's POV

She climbed down the wall, being careful to put her feet into the right places, using the windows as a ladder. Today was one of those days, her father would get drunk and start yelling at everyone in the house, the workers trying to hide before the anger of their boss reached them in the form of insults and punches.

She escaped silently, hoping that nobody would be hurt when she made it back home tonight.

She ran through the city, the sky dark and cloudy above her, the thunders roaring in the distance. When rain started pouring she decided to take shelter on a little coffee shop.

She opened the door, the smell of coffee, tea and pastries filling the air. All the tables were full, except for one of them. A guy with a blue flag with some sort of white and red star was reading a book, reclining his head on the window. His clothes were casual, but somehow he had an air of elegance around him, even if he was just wearing a gray sweater with a white shirt under it and a pair of black pants. He was also using glasses which seemed to complete the picture.

She got close and touched his shoulder talking in the most friendly way she could.

"Hey there, I was wondering if I could take the seat in front of you"

The guy raised his head arching an eyebrow in disbelief.

"Aren't you going to take it anyway? It doesn't matter what I tell you"

She knew the reason behind that assumption. Now she could see that he was a beta, so he was probably used to be pushed around to do whatever alphas wanted from him. She sighed.

"No, if you want to be alone I'll completely understand it. You got here first, so you deserve to be able to read your book in peace. I'm sorry to have disturbed you"

She took a step towards the exit before hearing a soft laugh.

"Ok, you can sit here. It would be a shame if you had to face this awful weather anyway"

"Are you sure? I don't want to make you uncomfortable"

The guy smiled closing his book, and took a sip of his tea.

"There's nothing to worry about. I've already read this book a thousand times before. My name is United Kingdom, but you can call me Britain or UK if you want to"

She smiled and sat on the chair being careful to not wet it too much.

"My name is France, is a pleasure to meet you"

"The pleasure is mine. It is rare to find someone like you these days..."

She looked at the waiter and asked for a tea and cookies, thanking the girl when she came back.

"Yeah... Anyway what were you reading? If you don't mind me asking, of course"

Britain's eyes lighted up as he started talking excitedly. They ended talking about their favorite novels without realizing the time.

"I'm sorry, we're about to close"

The beta girl from earlier said, her head low and her voice unsure. France frowned before smiling kindly.

"It's ok, thank you. I'll be heading home right now anyway. Do you want to come Britain? I would want to say goodbye before parting ways"

He smiled and she decided to pay for the both of them, before exiting the little shop.

They walked to a nearby park and sat on the swings, unsure about what to say.

"Do you know? It was nice to talk to you" Started the male. "When I saw you I thought you were going to be just like my brother, but I'm happy I was wrong" He gave her a big smile his eyes half closing.

They both made little conversation, focused more on the now clear sky, stars shining in the distance.

As they parted ways France promised herself she would talk to him again.

---------------------------

UK's POV

He woke up by the sound of something breaking on the first floor. He groaned as he rubbed his eyes and got ready for the day, deciding to wear something simple.

He walked down stairs, taking every step with caution. When he made it to the first floor he found Scotland hiding on a corner one of his eyes swollen and purple. England rested on the sofa, a cigarette between his fingers as he looked at the smaller man with hatred.

He walked to the kitchen finding his other siblings already making breakfast, their mouths shut and heads low. He breathed deeply trying to remember the girl from the coffee shop. 'They're not the same UK, they're not the same' he repeated like a mantra while helping with the dishes.

He ended his part of the chores before heading to school, his eyes tired and heavy. He tried to pay attention to every class, taking notes and reading the rest of the time.

When the bell rang he walked to the coffee shop, taking out his notebook and doing homework half of the afternoon. If he headed home he wouldn't be able to do anything, and he didn't want to have bad grades. He was sure England would be mad.

When he finished, he took out his book and started reading, ordering a cup of tea, as always. Half through the first chapter, a voice in front of him made him stop.

"Hi Britain, can I sit here?"

It was France. This time she wasn't damp from rain and she looked fantastic.

"Of course you can. I didn't think we would meet again"

"Well, maybe I've been coming to this shop hoping to find you. Jajaja"

He raised his eyebrows in surprise.

"Oh. Why's that?"

"Well, I found a book I believe you would like, so" she starting rummaging in her bag. "Here it is!"

He looked amazed at the book, a wonderful limited edition, illustrated with beautiful pictures, the cover was solid and had golden letters and details everywhere.

"Do you like it?"

He stayed there, mouth open and eyes shining.

"Is it for me? Why?"

"Yes it is. It's not a big deal"

He smiled at her.

"I'll only accept it if you let me treat you to a cup of tea"

"Deal"

------------------------

They had been meeting almost every day for the past two months. It was always refreshing to talk to France and sometimes she would surprise him with gifts. He had told her that it was too much, but she had assured him that most of the things were either gifts she didn't like, or things that were just sitting around her house and that nobody used. So he had accepted.

Today though he was almost sure he wouldn't be able to get out of the house to meet with her.

"I'm going to teach you a lesson once and for all!!! You'll never going to disobey me again, you ungrateful brat!!!"

He watched painfully in a corner how Scotland was beaten, trying to stop the punches with his only good arm. He closed his eyes as a cracking sound echoed in the air, a painful gasp following soon. Two pairs of arms hold onto him, shaking in fear as his siblings watched too.

He opened his eyes to find his brother almost passing out, his rebellious expression without changes. 'Just give up Scot, just give up' he said mentally to the other, hoping he would hear it somehow.

"I-is that... A-All?"

England looked furious. He couldn't watch this anymore.

"England... Please... Scotland isn't thinking right." He intervened trying to sound neutral.

"Are you... Disobeying my orders? I said be quiet and watch"

He knew his brother was using his alpha voice now. He breathed deeply before whispering.

"It's not my intention to go against your order... But you're going to kill him"

England stopped for a moment, before letting Scotland go. He turned around and walked silently towards him.

A ringing sound on the left side of his face made him disoriented and he tried to hold to anything to stop his fall. A sharp pain on his hand made him scream as he felt something tearing his skin.

He stayed there, looking lost. His head was throbbing, his hand was bleeding and his face felt on fire.

Had his older brother punched him? What was happening?

A few moments passed and England was gone.

He tried to look around, his bad sight making it almost impossible, his glasses nowhere to be seen. He couldn't hear his siblings, so they had probably hid in their rooms trying to avoid being the next target of the alpha.

"We need to take you to the hospital, that's going to need stitches"

The sound of Scot's weak voice made him jump.

"Y-You need to get checked too" UK replied.

They called for a taxi.

-------------------------

France's POV

She had been waiting for almost an hour, but Britain was nowhere to be seen. She saw a beta girl entering the coffee shop, the same that was their waitress when they first met.

The girl got to the room for employees and then came back changed in her uniform. When she saw her she went immediately to talk to her.

"Miss? Are you here waiting for UK?"

"Oh... Yes. Do you know anything about him? Is he busy or something?"

"Well... I went to the bakery that is some minutes away to eat something before my shift. I recognized UK's sister and talked to her. She told me he is in the hospital. Usually I wouldn't tell anyone... But you are nice and you two look very close"

France stood up quickly. There was just one hospital close enough for an emergency. She thanked the girl and started running, her heart racing.

'Please be ok, please be ok'

----------------------------

UK's POV

He sat there trying to hold back the tears as the nurse took the glass shards out of his palm. They were deep and the fear of loosing mobility on his dominant hand was just surpassed by the fear of loosing Scotland.

He was so used to the beatings, the sight of his brother covered in blood, that he didn't think too much about nowadays. It was always the same, from the day England took them home saying he would be their big brother. He had normalized the bruises with time, a sign of their everyday life. So when they had arrived and Scot had passed out in the middle of the emergency room, he had been scared for the first time in ages.

He hadn't been able to see too much, after all his glasses were still at home, but the gasps of the nurses were enough to tell him that the condition of his brother was far from normal.

He had tried to ask the nurse who was stitching him about it, but they didn't had enough information.

He heard someone's steps coming towards the little cubicle, the curtains opening to show a blur. For a moment he thought it was England and he tried to back away in fear.

The feeling of two hands holding his face took him by surprise, and a kind voice he knew very well followed after.

"Don't be afraid, mon cheri. It is me"

"France? What are you doing here? How did you know?"

"Shh, it's nothing important. Are you ok?"

He felt his face blushing at the proximity of the other, her demanding and caring tone making him feel better instantly.

"I'm ok... I can't say the same of my brother though. I don't know what condition he's in... I am worried France"

The girl seemed to think for a second.

"Will you feel better if I ask for him while the nurse takes the shards out?"

He didn't want to be alone... But he needed to know what was happening. So he nodded.

As she walked away he called her back. She turned around surprised.

"Yes, mon cheri?"

"You'll come back... Right?"

"Of course" she smiled before giving him a small kiss on the top of his head.

He stayed there staring into nothing until the voice of the nurse brought him back to earth.

"I still need to take these out. Are you ready?"

He nodded pursing his lips together and breathing deeply.

-------------------------

France's POV

She walked to the front desk of the emergency room, making sure to give a dominant but non aggressive vibe.

"Good afternoon, I am here to ask for Scotland. I want to know his condition"

The guy looked for the name on the system.

"Yes, give me a minute please"

He stood up and intercepted an alpha doctor.

"Ex-excuse me Doctor, someone wants to know the condition of one of your patients"

The tall man looked down the beta and just changed his expression when looking at her. She sent a glare to him and he did the same thing before heading towards her.

"Name"

"Scotland"

"Oh. He is stable for now, but he's still in great danger. If he makes it through the night his chances of survival will be better"

She thanked him and smiled to the beta before walking back to where Britain was. What had happened? If UK's brother was in this condition it had to be pretty bad. But then... Why was his sister buying in a bakery as if nothing had happened?

She entered the little cubicle, sitting beside the smaller country and holding his good hand.

"How's he?"

She stayed silent before talking, choosing carefully every word.

"He's stable at the moment, but he will be better if he keeps that way until tomorrow"

Britain seemed to understand and stayed silent until the nurse finished the stitches on his hand. After that the Doctor went to meet him, asking him to bring their legal tutor. He looked uncomfortable and when she asked about it he said it was because of his glasses, but something on his eyes told her otherwise.

"Thank you for being here... It means a lot for me" the guy talked, his cheeks blushing. She smiled, intertwining their fingers.

"Don't worry about it. I'm happy to be here for you, mon cheri"

"What does that even mean?"

"I'll tell you later" she said winking an eye.

"Ok... I already called our... brother... He should be here any minute"

She then remembered the first time they had met.

'When I saw you I thought you were going to be just like my brother...'

She was about to ask Britain about it, just to be met with his face pale and eyes stuck to the ground. She turned to see a man with a white flag, a red cross on his face and angry eyes looking directly at them.

She put herself between the stranger and the beta, ready to attack if she had to. The man just ignored her.

"UK... Why did you bring Scotland here? I remember I told you perfectly what to do in these cases"

Wait, 'these cases'... had this happened more times? She got a flash of his father's actions... But they were family. Weren't they?

"I'm... I'm sorry England, he was badly injured... It's my fault, I told him I needed stitches, and he passed out here"

The white country glared at him and went to sign some papers. When he came back he just headed to the exit door.

It was already night time and they weren't allowed to stay there for longer. Britain begged them to call him if something happened, and they agreed to do so.

She looked at the male before talking.

"It's ok if you don't want to talk about it or if you don't want to accept my offer, but... I saw the way you looked at your brother, and... If you want you can stay in my house... My father is out in a business trip"

He looked at her like she was crazy.

"We just met two months ago, yet here you are, offering to let me into your house. Why are you so nice to me?"

She held his hands on hers, her eyes fixated on the blue country.

"I want you to be ok"

"Why?"

She smiled.

"Because you are mon cheri"

"I don't know what that means" he said confused.

She laughed.

"Will you accept my offer?"

The other took some time thinking about it before giving up. They got to her house, UK finding it enormous. They ate dinner and she showed him the guests room.

He watched amazed. How could a family have a room just for visitors? He made sure the phone had the volume high in case the hospital called.

That night for the first time in years, Britain slept without fear.

-----------------

A/N:
This was longer than other chapters... I want to made a second part so bad!!! TvT... Anyway... If you read this I hope you liked it!!! Remember... If you or someone you know suffers domestic violence, please don't stay quiet... You deserve happiness and to have positive relationships in your life ^w^

Anyway I hope you have a fantastic day!!!!

(/*꒪ヮ꒪*)/ ~Bye!

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

174K 3.4K 15
Yeah... ok, so, Russia and America get in a fight, UN cuffs them together for a month in hopes to make them get on a friendlier level, or just to tea...
44.8K 1.2K 14
Due to Russia and America's mutual hatred and clashing personalities, contentions are high. However, an unfortunate event causes them to become handc...
688K 15.5K 44
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 18.6K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...