Kin And The Killer

By Ja2Anjelica

Creatures Of The Night.... .... Vreemde-Kin is left with no choice when a series of vampire attacks are happe... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven ⭐
Chapter Eight ⭐
Chapter Nine ⭐
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven ✅
Chapter Twelve ✅
Chapter Thirteen ⭐ 💚
Chapter Fourteen ⭐💚
Chapter Fifteen ⭐💚
Chapter Sixteen ✅
Chapter Seventeen ✅
Chapter Eighteen *
Chapter Nineteen ⭐ 💚
Chapter Twenty *
Chapter Twenty-one *
Chapter Twenty-two ⭐ 💚
Chapter Twenty-three *
Chapter Twenty-four ⭐💚
Chapter Twenty-five ⭐💚
Chapter Twenty-six ⭐ 💚
Chapter Twenty-seven *
Chapter Twenty-eight ⭐💚
Chapter Twenty-nine
Chapter Thirty ⭐💚
Chapter Thirty-one ⭐💚
Chapter Thirty-two
Chapter Thirty-three
Chapter Thirty-four
Chapter Thirty-five 💋
Chapter Thirty-six *
Chapter Thirty-seven ⭐💚
Chapter Thirty-nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-one
Chapter Forty-two
Chapter Forty-three
Chapter Forty-four
Chapter Forty-five
Chapter Forty-six
Chapter Forty-seven
Chapter Forty-eight
Chapter Forty-nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-one
Chapter Fifty-two
Chapter Fifty-three
Chapter Fifty-four
Chapter Fifty-five
Chapter Fifty-six
Chapter Fifty-seven
Chapter Fifty-eight**
Chapter Fifty-nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-one
Chapter Sixty-three

Chapter Thirty-eight ⭐

18 2 0
By Ja2Anjelica

Narrated by JASON

Everyone gathered at Lemon's house. There were many people there, ones that we knew like the students and teachers and some must be the neighbours and perhaps family members.

I stood by the large table getting myself some juice. Vincent joined me in silence, he grunted softly. I can not stand his presence, his whole existence bothered me but at least now I can pinpoint why I hate the guy.

"Jason?" Vincent spoke and cleared his throat. He poured himself juice that stood in a large bottle with a little tap. "Look... I'm sorry about the whole... Kin thing,"

"What, 'Kin thing, ?"

We barely started this conversation and I'm already done with it.

Vincent sighed and rubbed his eyes, he leaned closer to me and lowered his voice. "I hope you didn't tell her,"

I scoffed. I couldn't believe that Kin is missing and Vincent is worried about other things right now. I wanted to break his neck, how does he not have his priorities straight? "Relax, I didn't say anything. Nor will I. But don't you ever speak to me ever again, and stay far away from Kin once she's returned," I warned and walked away. I walked away, I wanted to get away from Vincent so I walked down the long hallway and bumped into Lemon's mother. She smirked like I was just the person she wanted to see.

"Ma'am! Sorry for walking around in your home,"

She placed her hand on my shoulder. Sending shivers down my spine, I get an off aura from this woman. Should probably listen to my gut since I'm a part witch? "No problem. I want to show you something,"

I raised an eyebrow. Why would she want to show me something? We don't know each other, heck, I couldn't even stand her child. "No thank you," I didn't want to be near her, not one bit, "I have to get back to the others, ma'am."

She chuckled. "Mrs Aliye. Please it won't be long. It has something to do with, Kin,"

Okay. She caught my attention. Mrs Aliye walked on without me and I decided to follow her. I am worried sick about Kin after all. We entered the basement, it was dark and mostly empty. She switched on the light and walked over to a table situated against the wall. I looked around the dark room wondering what this has to do with Kin? But suddenly the wall trembled and slowly opened. Kin was behind it, her hands bound. "Jason!"

My heart sprung. She looked terrible, malnourished. Her hair was rough and she was ashy pale. The veins under her skin looked like black snakes crawling all over her. Much darker than what I saw them the last time.

The chains around her wrist weren't made of any metal but from magic. It was a green strong light that held her in her place. I turned around and looked at Mrs Aliye with flared nostrils and his hands curled into fists.

"What do you think you wanna do? Jason?" Mrs Aliye asked me, "you're nothing but a weak little thing. Pathetic. And to think that your father Michael and Madison is highly respected in the magic world, only for his offspring to be this. Sarah is one of the most powerful women known in the supernatural world and her son can't even help his friend. Now, I'm not going to ask you twice, get in there,"

I looked at her, not a word could not say a thing. The eyes I gave her could kill, but only figuratively. She was right, there's nothing that I can do, why I'm so wanted is a surprise. If those who fear me could know the state I'm in, they'd laugh. I can't protect myself or even my friends. Once I was in, the wall behind me closed. I crawled up next to her and stroked her cheek. Her lips are chapped, she swallowed. Her throat was dry. "Jason," she whispered.

"Kin, are you alright?" I asked her and pulled her in for a comforting hug. "You need blood,"

She scoffed. "I know,"

Without thinking I held my wrist to her face. She glanced up and looked at my serious face. She shook her head, "no, you're barely producing enough blood for yourself,"

"Just drink. I'll be fine,"

She shook her head. "I can't, Jason. You'll pass out,"

"And?"

"And I can't have that,"

I put my hands on her shoulders and looked right into her upturned eyes, "Kin... I want to give you all I have, all of it. Please accept my blood because I don't know how I'd be able to cope in here seeing you look like this. So, I'd rather be passed out than live to see you in this condition,"

She didn't speak. This silence surrounded them in the dark. She nodded her head. "Okay, Jason,"

She sunk her teeth into my skin, mine was slightly harder. She bit into it like she would an apple, and his blood took longer to reach her tongue like she was sucking water from a hosepipe attached to a closed tap.

But once she got a taste of my blood, she had to admit that it was the most delicious blood she has ever tasted. It had at least remind her of honey, being dead made my blood thicker and it also was packed with a sweet flavour. My blood is darker than normal blood and packed with great-tasting nutrients. It was everything she needed right now. I eat healthily, and even that could be tasted in my blood, so in other words, my blood wasn't contaminated by any toxins.

And just like she predicted I passed out, even if she were to suck up all his blood I still wouldn't die. That much she knew, but that didn't mean that she sucked him dry. She still left some in there so that I can restore a tad bit quicker.

We had no idea how long we'd be in here and I need to wake up because she's going to need a friend.

Narrated by Kin
I was feeling much stronger when Mrs Aliye came into the hidden room. She just stood there and four men wearing green jumpsuits followed her. They are her henchmen. Get a few of those and suddenly you're a villain. I glanced over at Jason, he was still passed out and I need him awake with me now.
Mrs Aliye told me that all we need now is to be moved, she's been waiting on Jason. I was so terrified when I heard that, Jason isn't even creature enough for him to go through what I'm going through.

I looked back at the men before me. They didn't speak and came straight to do what they came for. One untied me while the others picked Jason up. They took the two of us and threw us in the back of a white van. Mrs Aliye covered the van with magic to conceal us and they started driving.

They drove for three hours when suddenly the van tumbled. Our bodies flew around in the back, my hands were bonded which was the worse because I couldn't hold onto anything and bounced about with zero control. The van stopped rolling, first thing I did was crawl over to Jason and placed my head on his chest to try and hear if he's still alive.

A blast had me springing up and the door was opened. The van laid on its side which made it a bit harder for me to see outside at first, I saw the men in green fighting against other witches. It scared her not knowing what's happening. "Jason! Wake up! Jason... maybe we can escape,"

But that wasn't enough to wake him. I tried shaking him and called his name again but it made no difference. They fought for about ten minutes when everything went silent.

Then a man wearing a white doctor's coat peered his head through the back wearing a big smile. "Hello, Vreemde-Kin. My name is Doctor Webster. I came along because I just had to see you first. I'm huge fans of both you and Jason, and with your DNA, I'll become wealthy creating metahumans and selling them,"

I sat down on my new assigned bed, this place is way better than the last one. I guess. The room we're in is plain white, from the walls to the roof and the big tiles beneath their feet. Even the covers under which Jason was sleeping was all white. I watched him anxiously because he's been asleep for three days straight. I regretted drinking his blood. Although I know that I have never tasted anything sweeter. But now he can't wake up because it was too much for him, too much for a being that's body doesn't produce enough blood in the first place.

Today was a tad bit different. I saw his eyelids fighting to open, I sprung up and was instantly kneeling next to his bed. He eventually opened his heavy eyelids and groaned. He held his head, clearly still in tremendous pain. He tilted his head to his side and stared right into my almond-shaped eyes. They twinkled like they always do, shining bright with life and hope and maybe hope in life. Even if they're kidnapped.

She wore a bright smile on my face. Elated to see him in a better shape, "Jason," I said so softly.

"Where are we?"

I shrugged. No one ever visited us since we got dropped here. But I know that we're being monitored because each corner has a camera. Someone would also give me blood by opening up a portion of the door, a small spot carved into the door to allow trays to pass. "Maybe they're waiting on you to wake up?"

I jumped a little when I heard the keys jiggling in the door and held onto Jason's hand which was clawing unto the bedding. He got a fright as well. A man stepped in it was the same one that introduced himself as a doctor right before kidnapping them, Dr Webster. Perhaps they were waiting on Jason to recover. Two nurses followed him and immediately gave Jason a check-up.

"Jason... I'm glad to see you're awake. You're very important to us here at the O'Grady's Children Hospital,"

After the evaluation. Jason sat upright and looked at doctor Webster. He instructed us to follow him and we did. He gave them a tour, he told us how they're on the below-ground section of the hospital which is separated from the floors above it. They hold their subjects down there and they're not allowed up, they might try to escape or even scare people. As a result, waking humans up to the idea of supernatural creatures being real.

He showed us where the subjects train and told them that they'll be trained as well, "we need to know how strong you are and if there's a limit to your power and abilities. We need to know what your strengths and weakness are and how we can use both to our advantage. And to know how you fight, your strategies,"

"My family will kill you... you know that right?" Kin threatened as this ball of anger rushed through her. He can't treat others like her like they're nothing but a gun. It sickened me.

Doctor Webster chuckled. "They'll have to get through the subjects first. I'm not afraid of your family dear,"

"Why? What ever did we do?" Jason asked.

Doctor Webster stopped walking and turned around to look him in the eyes. " We think that things like you are being selfish with your power. So we found a way to attract that one thing in your animal DNA that gives you this power and can create duplicates. Duplicates however are just that, they're not the original and therefore cannot be as great as the original. But soon we'll find the thing that will make them just as equipped and powerful as you,"

"I have no powers,"

He grinned, "that's for me to find out, Jason. Anyway, behind this door is the cafe where you will find other originals such as yourself. The duplicates get sold to whoever offers the most money and the original subjects get to die in this hospital until we find a way to duplicate with perfection as well as be able to sell their power to normal billionaires that want to be special or want special offspring."

Doctor Webster entered the door and behind it were hundreds on hundreds of people sitting together having breakfast. Most look normal, but others are visibly mutated. Both Jason and I have never seen anything like this. An environment where they were free to exercise their powers freely.

"They're all called Subjects attached to the year and month they were born and the day they came followed by how many of the subjects there were that came with them in order. I.e Jason here is known as Subject 00112395, which means he was the 95th thing born or that came that day,"

He couldn't help himself when he violently pushed doctor Webster to the ground. All the subjects gasped, two securities came along and took out their wands that now beamed a light, an enchanted whip to beat him with. I saw this, know he can't defend himself and at the speed of light twisted their necks. More guards came rushing in, doctor Webster finally got on his feet and held up his hand, indicating that the witch guards may not attack me back. "It's fine. Just take them both out and deal with them privately,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

556K 6.6K 26
Lost, Lose (Loose Trilogy #1) She's a girl of hope, Lisianthus Yvonne Vezina. A teen-year-old girl who focused on her goal... to strive. But everyth...
22.1K 1.9K 30
ဇာတ်လမ်း အကျဥ်းကတော့ ဝတ္ထုခေါင်းစဥ်အတိုင်းပါပဲ... လင်းမာန်ခက wormhole ကို ဖြတ်လာပြီး လွန်ခဲ့တဲ့ အနှစ် ၂၀ ကို ရောက်လာတယ် ။ သူ့အဖေက သူ ၂နှစ်သားထဲက ဆုံး...
9.9M 499K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...