๐’ฎ๐’ช๐‘€๐ธ๐’Ÿ๐’œ๐’ด | Sky - FATE:...

By movietvfanfic

๐˜—๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜บ ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜บ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜›๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ข ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜บ. ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๏ฟฝ... More

cast
intro
๐”ž๐” ๐”ฑ ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ข
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
๐”ž๐” ๐”ฑ ๐”ฑ๐”ด๐”ฌ
riven x oc
19
20

11

18.3K 603 230
By movietvfanfic

───※ ·· ※───

Poppy, Oliver and Bloom had all walked into a dusty, old stone room.  Well, more Bloom led them there with Oliver making commentary on every little thing. 'Poppy stop breathing so loud', 'Poppy have you always gripped your side?' or 'Bloom did you ever think that this was a terrible idea'.

Poppy fiddled with a door since it was dark and as she pulled it open it slammed shut and both Poppy and Oliver screamed and Bloom held her hand to chest in shock. Looking up she was met with Sky who looked at her with a tilted head asking, "What are you doing down here?"

Poppy scoffed calming down from the scare and walked away slightly as Bloom stepped forward to explain. Poppy couldn't be bothered to explain all the drama at the moment so she stood next to Oliver who still looked absolutely horrified that he had been scared.

Sky deciding to be 'useful', had volunteered to help them in their quest, the three second years followed the first year into the old room.

"So, what's the magic year?" Oliver questioned as he flipped through a yearbook disinterested. He knew flipping through books wasn't going to be productive but he would rather be doing this than sitting in an assembly pretending to be thankful to the Queen of Solaria when she had done absolutely nothing for him.

Bloom rushed from picture to picture as she analysed them, "I was born in 2004, so keep your eyes peeled for anything from then."

"Not sure we're gonna find pictures of pregnant teen fairies, Bloom." Poppy spoke picking up a dusty picture and wiping it with her sleeve.

"Might be a little more subtle than that, like loose clothes, big sweaters, a girl holding a stack of books over her stomach." Poppy and Sky scoffed a little which made them glance at each other smiling. "Look, if you're going to judge," Bloom moved around the small room she was searching in, "kindly join the rest of the student body and do so behind my back."

"No one's judging you." Poppy reassured as the older three also entered the small room.

"Really?" Bloom asked disbelieving.

"No," Oliver shook his head knowing it was false, "don't look at me like that, Pops," Oliver moved next to Bloom and looked over her shoulder to avoid the stare from his friend, "besides love, just be glad they're not saying it to your face." Oliver grinned as if he solved all the worlds problems and Poppy walked behind him and smacked him upside the back of the head before returning next to Sky.

The two working together and every so often handing each other pictures and books to let the other check through.

"It's just hard to keep it cool when people whisper as I walk by and just not scream at them for being assholes." Bloom sighed closing a trunk. "You wanna know the truth? It sucks, a lot."

"Yeah, well, people are arseholes, Bloom." Poppy shrugged not bothered by peoples comments towards her.

Oliver nodded and patted her shoulder as he winked at Poppy, "You just have to find the good ones."

Sky nodded in agreement and glanced at Poppy who was already looking at him causing her to look away with a light blush. She reprimanded herself on acting this way as Sky still had a girlfriend and was probably just being friendly.

"I didn't know this existed." Sky said as he brushed his fingers over a dusty picture. Poppy and Bloom looked at the picture and noticed the fallen lock on his face.

Poppy's eyes flickered up to him and asked hesitantly, "Is that your dad?" Sky nodded not tearing his eyes away.

Poppy was worried and now thought that maybe Sky helping wouldn't be best if it brought up buried emotions but Bloom focused on the figure in the middle, "He knew Rosalind?"

"Um..." Sky started as If he was shaken out of a trance, "I-I knew his commander was a woman. I..."

"You look like him." Poppy smiled small at him and he took a step back with a smile on his face.

"And act like him. And maybe one day, if I work hard enough, I can be half the warrior he was." Sky imitated Headmaster Silva in a stern voice and walked around to the other side of the shelf putting down on the picture. The three others laughed, "Sorry, reflex."

"Is it weird? Feeling like..." Bloom trailed off looking quite hesitant, "everyone knew your dad more than you do?"

"Probably not as bad as not knowing who he was at all." Sky retorted gently, Poppy glanced over at Oliver who was trying to remain unbothered. Oliver had a difficult history to say the least.

"Get in line or get over it, my parents are gone and you don't see me whining about it." Oliver snapped at the blonde and ginger who were bringing the mood down. Both frowned at him and Poppy looked away knowing Oliver didn't like speaking about his feelings openly.

Poppy and Sky both leant against a desk as Oliver and Bloom stared at each other. Oliver had this weird feeling in his chest, like he knew her from somewhere but couldn't place it, so he buried it deep inside to bother him at another time.

"Looks like we're not the only ones up to no good." Beatrix spoke making the four turn to face her and Riven both standing with matching smirks on their faces. Riven gave a suggestive look to Sky as he noticed how close he was standing to Poppy, Poppy didn't miss the interaction and moved away clearing her throat softly and stood next too Oliver. Oliver continued to glare at the two for Terra but Poppy knew the pranks would be enough, and they didn't even do the worst part of the video.

"Have you seriously been down here looking at dusty rubbish?" Riven asked as they walked between rooms.

"People who think history is rubbish are rubbish." Beatrix stated with no hesitation glancing at him, "Don't be rubbish," she grinned a little, "maybe it was just a bit of foreplay."

"What do you think this was? An orgy?" Poppy questioned tiredly as her side began to ache from all the standing around. It wasn't swollen but it certainly wasn't getting better as it was still dark shades of blue and purple, but maybe it was since she had seen a small tinge of yellow in the bruise in the morning.

"They are definitely not fucking, Bea." Sky gestured to Poppy and Sky and put his arms around Beatrix's shoulder, "That would actually make, uh, Sky here interesting."

"He's right, we aren't. But you two weren't here which was pleasant." Poppy bit back fed up of Riven always getting involved.

"Oh, an emotional affair," Beatrix walked up to the two and spoke slowly, "that's actually much worse."

Oliver and Bloom both scoffed as Poppy and Sky glanced at each other, "Yeah okay," Oliver nodded sarcastically, "at least they know what emotions are and aren't just some crazy 16 year old succubus." Oliver smirked when he saw her pleased smile drop. Referring to someone as a crazy, seducing demon does tend not to make people smile.

"Oh, I love locked doors!" They heard riven say as he banged against a door, "I wonder what's back here."

"I don't know, but Silva's the only one with the key." Sky shrugged stepping further away with Oliver and Poppy who didn't seem so keen to help Bloom now that Riven and Beatrix had shown up.

Bloom turned, "So, then how do we get in?"

"We don't." Oliver stated as if it was obvious.

"But there may be stuff down there, that's the reason I came down here." Bloom argued walking towards the three.

"Next time I see him, I'll ask him." Sky remained firm in his decision as Poppy and Oliver stood on either side of him.

"Sky, we're-"

Riven cut off Bloom leaning against the stone passage way, "The more you say no, the more she wants it. Give in."

Beatrix pushed off the wall given Riven a stupid look, "Do we need to have a talk about consent?"

"Why are you guys down here again?" Bloom spun around annoyed.

"I would also like to know this." Poppy raised her hand mockingly and pointed at Bloom agreeing with her.

"Being on your side." Poppy scoffed at that. Beatrix only had one goal and it was her own, she didn't care who or what she had to go through in the process.

"I don't need help from someone who posted a video mocking my friend."

"Look, I know the video was extra, but I didn't say anything, I was a bystander." Beatrix insisted, "If you really want to be mad at one of us, consider the douchebag who's been telling everyone you're a changeling."

"Not exactly the way I thought you'd screw me today, Bea." Riven voiced looking away from the burning stares and at the ground.

"Is that true?" Poppy asked and placed a hand on Blooms shoulder moving her slightly, Poppy knew he was talking about it earlier but didn't realise he was the cause of Bloom eating in the office to avoid the burning stares, or Bloom asking her to walk her to lessons through the walls so she could avoid people.

"Yeah." Riven nodded at Poppy then rolled his eyes at the look Sky was giving him, "Look, if Saint Sky is about to start lecture time, I'm out."

"Pops, Sky, it's OK." Bloom insisted.

"No. It's not." Sky shook his head following them out.

Poppy glanced around and shared a look with Oliver before following after them, "I'll go make sure they don't kill each other."

Poppy's footsteps died away and Beatrix spoke with a smirk, "Look at that, just us girls."

Oliver rolled his eyes as he walked closer to the girls smiling, "Oh honey, I've been called worse."

───※ ·· ※───

Poppy walked slower because of her injuries and didn't hear any of the conversation between Sky and Riven (thankfully), and when she got outside Sky walked up to her. She seemed more out of breath than usual which confused him but didn't comment on.

It was very overcast that day ironic since the queen of light was here and there was hardly any sunshine, there was also a light patter of rain which fell on them.

"You okay?" Poppy questioned seeing the troubled look on his face. But Sky couldn't get the words riven just spoke to him out of his head.

"A guy who always thinks he's better than me, and why are you up in my face about this? You're the one with the girlfriend. Maybe stop creeping on her dorm mate while you've got Little Miss Princess dangling."

"That is not what's going on."

"You sure? 'Cause that's what everyone else sees. Including Stella. And, honestly, probably why she told me about all the drama that your earth fairy was up to including the fact that Bloom's a changeling in the first place."

"Yeah fine." Sky nodded as they both moved and stood under the roofing to stop the rain. Poppy gently banged into a beam slightly which made her wince before trying to cover it up something Sky didn't miss this time, "What's wrong?"

Poppy shook her head jokingly, "That's not how we make friends, Prince Charming."

Sky took a step forward towards the side she banged and she took a step back pulling her jacket tighter so he wouldn't be able to see nor touch. Sky frowned and gently took a step forward again and again until she was up against the wall.

"It's okay, Pops, just let me see." Poppy couldn't seem to find words so she nodded. He pulled a wooden box closer and sat on it before gently moving her hands away from her jacket and shrugged it off of her. He placed it down in his lap before looking into her eyes for confirmation and she nodded so he continued and reached for the area and rolled up her shirt slightly, just under her bra.

He took a gasp of breath at seeing the dark angry bruise spread out over half of her rib cage. Maybe Poppy was being dramatic earlier because it was definitely getting better, it now had greens and yellows around the edges to show it was indeed fading, slowly but surely. His fingers lightly brushed the bruise making her bite her lip at how sensitive it was and look away from him now realising she had been staring at him intently. The close proximity didn't help her crush at all, she only found him nicer and better as she got to know him.

"Why didn't you tell anyone?" Sky spoke glaring slightly at the bruise. He had realised when it was from, when she was essentially catapulted into a tree by the burned one.

Poppy felt his fingers leave and rolled down her shirt, "We had other problems."

"That doesn't mean you don't tell someone when you're injured!" Sky insisted getting angry from seemingly nowhere. But everything had built up for Sky, Riven changing, repressed feelings for Poppy, Stella and her problems, and now add on Poppy being injured and her not feeling like she could confide in him

"I'm sorry I wasn't aware that I had to inform you of my bodily functions," Poppy snapped back snatching her jacket and throwing it on, "would you like a calendar for when my period is due too?" She smiled sarcastically at the boy who grew angrier but couldn't understand why he was so stressed over a girl that wasn't even his girlfriend.

The blonde shook his head, "That's not what I meant and you know it."

"What did you mean?" Poppy asked calmly now that they both seemed to have calmed down. Sky couldn't formulate an answer and she crushed whatever hope for what he was about to say in her stomach, she patted his shoulder before walking away from the building with his eyes watching her go.

───※ ·· ※───

NOTE - welcome my angels to continued chapter four, we got some lovely Sky and Poppy scenes today.  please comment if there are any typos as im sure there probably are.

also does anybody want more backstory to Oliver?

Also thank you for all the comments and look! #1 in fairies!! I'm so thankful and thank you guys so much.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.6K 976 14
~Book Dedication~ You may not think you're pretty or the best looking but there's always someone that admires every single part of you. The person wh...
8.1K 256 25
แดกสœแด€แด› ษช๊œฐ แด›สœแด‡ แด…ส€แด€ษขแดษด ๊œฐสŸแด€แดแด‡ แดกแด€๊œฑษด'แด› แด›สœแด‡ แด€สŸ-แดษชษขสœแด›ส แด˜แดแดกแด‡ส€ แด›แด แด„ส€แด‡แด€แด›แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ แดแด€ษขษชแด„ แด…ษชแดแด‡ษด๊œฑษชแดษด, ส™แดœแด› แด›สœแด‡ แด˜สœแดแด‡ษดษชx แด„ส€ส๊œฑแด›แด€สŸ. Join Alina on a magical adventure on self...
631K 14.9K 31
Undesirable- (In which Adelina falls in love with the boy she hates more than anything.) (Riven hated Adelina. He even hated the sound of her name. I...
12.4K 298 13
"I need you to talk to me Sparky." "Go back to not caring Riven." FATE THE WINX SAGA S1-S2 Riven x OC female character All rights reserved