A View Into the Multiverse!

By AQuickSeriesOfWords

The legacy of Watching Things (by shadow gumball of death on FF.net) continues: WITH ME, the fifth writer! Th... More

Socio Jaune!
Meteor Jaune!
Grimm Gals Man
Arcs of the Locust!
Bella-Arc Sisters!
Bleached Jaune
Noseferatu Arc
Grimm Heir
Grimm Man Crybaby: the Birth.
The Emperor of Grimm!
Monster Hunter: Monster Faunus Jaune(s)!
Salem Games
The Salem Games Pt2
Killer Croc Jaune!
Jaune the Dense
Niko-Arc Son.
The Dark Knight!
Heavy Metal Wonderland
Addressing the Peeps (AN)
Were-Jaune
Monsterverse Teaser!

Vault Hunters!

1.1K 2 2
By AQuickSeriesOfWords

"What's the adventure now?" Asked Roman torchwick. It was him, the two usual groups, Coco Adel and Penny. Also Amber.

"We thought you were in a death like state!" Pyrrha gasped in surprise as she noticed the previous Fall Maiden.

"I apparently got better." She responded.

"As I promised, I bring you the Vault Hunters!" The voice announced.

The scene started out with snow covered area of sorts, a beowulf passing by a fallen billboard with a picture of Roman on it, with the words "Remember, Ravishing Roman is watching" labeling it.

"Now I'm interested." Roman said, smirking at the sight.

"Jeez, not five seconds in and I'm already hating this universe." Coco said. Blake nodded in agreement.

"Any world were his head is on a billboard with those words cannot be good." Blake stated. "Especially with the Atlesian symbol."

"I definitely don't find that sensational." Penny muttered.

"My do some people sound a bit sore." Roman teased to the groups annoyance.

A heavily armored car of some sort quickly drove past with a beowulf being dragged behind by a chain wrapped on its leg. Atop said car, lied four individuals who looked like bandits or marauders. One of them, a psychotic midgit, got up and walked to one of the bigger guys before heading butting him unconscious.

"These fellows seem strange. My readings show signs of mental instability among the group, especially with the shorter of them." Penny responded in a concerned tone.

"Yeah, thank you for pointing out the obvious." Roman drawled. Ruby chucked some popcorn in his face for his rudeness.

The vehicle eventually reached a stopping point of sorts before it violently exploded from a train plowing right through it at near super sonic speeds. The bandits were quickly thrown all over the place in an even more violent matter, with limbs occasionally raining down in multiple places. The cockpit of the car landed on top of the train with one guy, who was unscathed, who tried to climb out. He hit a billboard and died.

Ain't no place for the heroes began to play in the background.

"Damn! That all just came outta nowhere." Coco said as she cringed along with many of the veiwers. Penny was a bit too indifferent but still winced at that.

"The explosion was cool, but I could do without the gore and a little more pink." Nora said after opening her eyes. Her team nodded in agreement.

The next scene showed a more rugged and older, Jaune (in his same outfit only more dirty and with grenade holsters), Coco (the same only with a bandage on her nose), Amber (she has maya's tattoos), and Blake(in Zero's outfit, only a face mask rather than a helmet), inside the train with a billboard of Ravishing Roman saying welcome before it fell down to reveal his evil smirk saying 'To your doom!" on it with two atlesian robots appearing out of nowhere. The group scattered in different directions. The camera focused on Jaune who deployed a sentry turret labelled Crocea Mors that stuck to the top of the train and began firing upon the robots as he did a 360 degree slide while pulling out a rocket launcher.

"JAUNE ARC THE COMMANDO!" A title camera sequence said.

"That is so cool!" Ruby shouted. Ruby, being a weapon fanatic, couldn't help but admire the two gunned sentry and its practical yet flashy design.

"Gotta admit, that cammando look suits him." Coco purred. "That rough look he's got gives him quite the appealing figure don't ya think."

Yang nodded. "Heh, yeah it does. Right pyrrha?"

"Oh yes- I mean (cough) it definitely gives him a certain charm." She nervously responded with some pink on her cheeks.

"who cares about any of that?! Look at his turret!" Ruby shouted with stars in her eyes. "Look at it!"

The camera then panned over to Amber, who covered her eyes as the rocket blew up the robots. More came forward and she smirked when she grabbed one with her void powers.

"AMBER LAURIAN THE SIREN!" The screen said before she threw the robot out of the train.

"Well that's definitely different." Amber said in a faintly surprised tone. That was certainly not the fall maiden's power just shown.

'Pretty scary lookin' too.' Roman thought as he felt the ever increasing need to scouch away from her.

Coco was seen hanging onto a bar outside the train before jumping back in, pulling out two chain guns and opening fire on the robots in a crazed fashion.

"COCO ADEL THE GUNZERKER!"

"Aw hell yeah!" Said girl cheered. "Good to see not everything's changed." She said happily.

"You look a little too happy though." Ren muttered as he watched the carnage.

Nora caught on his words and patted him on the back. "There's no such thing as too happy Renny."

Bullets pierced through the top of the train as humans in exo-suits came forward to confront Blake. She just stared at them as they came forward to punch her, only for her holographic clone to dissipate before tazing the assailant. The real and cloaked Blake came forward, impaling the second attacker on her blade. She used her sword as a pedestal, jumping over both attackers before she double kicked the stunned assailant on the blade, effectively killing them both.

"BLAKE BELLODONA HERE FOR THE DRAMA!"

"What is that supposed to mean?" She asked a bit offendedly. Her teammates just turned their heads nervously. "What?!"

"Nothng nothing." Yang said in a placating manner before she turned to Penny, who stopped turning away from the screen as soon as the humans appeared. Hey, you try being a robot watching other robots get torn asunder! It's basically a horror show.

The group soon reunited at the front of the train, Jaune kicking down the door as soon as they arrived, causing the song to end. Inside the train was a dummy version of Roman with bombs layed out all around. "Hello Vault Hunters. You may have thought that you were the heroes of this little adventure, buuut you're not. Welcome to Remnant kiddos." The message finished as the train exploded.

All angry eyes, including Penny's, were on Roman. He shrugged. "Welcome to Remant."

The next scene showed the members of ALAB (Alabaster) scattered around the graveyard of broken bodies and train parts as they began to stir. "Great. More dead Vault hunters. Roman's been pretty busy." She muttered.

"Le gasp, there I am! But I don't sound very sensational." Penny finished a bit sadly.

"Judging from the situation, it's a bit easy to see why." Amber noted aloud.

"Uguggh." Jaune groaned to Penny's surprise. She looked at his companions as they started to do the same.

"You're alive?! Oh sensational!" She yelled out happily.

Before Jaune or anyone could speak up, a voice inside their heads spoke up. "Can you hear me Hunters?" A soft voice asked.

"Neo?" Roman asked aloud to everyone's surprise. They all thought she was mute. Maybe their Neo is or something along those lines.

"We running on short time so I'll make this quick. Follow the T-01 Redtrap unit. She doesn't look like much but she'll help you out." Was all the voice said before abruptly ending. The hunters looked at each other before shrugging nonchalantly.

"Hey robot, any shelter around here or you work outside?" Jaune asked with a tired breath.

Penny nodded frantically. "Of course friend Jaune. Call me penny by the way. It's named after some of the material in my body." She said as she began to lead them to a bunker hidden in snow. "Give me a sec." She said as she jammed a finger in a key hole of sorts. "MuWahWahWahWahGeGeGeGeGegaCK!" She yelled as she was shocked and the door opened. The robot quickly got up and happily gestured for them to follow.

"Di robot is weird yeah?" Coco asked in an (Russian) odd accent.

"What's with my accent?" Coco asked.

"Why do I look in pain but am internally joyed?" Penny asked. "Is this version of me a masochist?" She asked. The group chose not to touch that subject.

"You heard the angel voice." Jaune said. "Follow the oddbot." He said as he lead the group on.

"This is soooo sensational! With you guys here, I can finally start my rebellion and take revenge on Roman for murdering my entire processing line." Penny chirped as she opened the door by a scanner.

A whole bunch of angry yes were on Roman for that one. He laughed Nervously before shrugging. "To be fair, I wouldn't do that for no reason... unless I was loaded." He muttered that last part.

They walked through a small tunnel leading to her room, with a makeshift chimney, table, posters of men-bots in thongs, and other odd assortments. Including a gun rack. "Cozy." Jaune commented before he noticed the bodies stuffed away.

"In a way." Amber chortled.

"Welcome to my humble abode vault hunters!" Penny happily announced. "This is were our adventure begins." She said in a medieval tone. "Don't mind the bodies of my fallen comrades or the vault hunters, you'll get used to it." She said a bit too happily for everyone's liking.

"This version of Penny sounds way too at peace with all of this." Yang said in an unsettled tone.

"She really isn't. Her voice processor is just set to an automatically cheerful tone. She's actually quite depressed." Penny informed them.

"Oh. Does that make it better?" Amber asked. Everyone just shrugged as they were unsure as her.

"What killed them off, if the cold didn't?" Blake asked. "I'm noticing that not all the bodies are completely unscathed." She said as she and her team noticed a few of the eyeless robots and people.

"Oh them! Creepers." Penny answered simply. "If the cold doesn't get ya, creepers rip your eyes out. They love making necklaces." Everyone stopped for a moment when a loud howl was heard outside and Penny curled into a ball out of fear.

From the opening in the roof, a creeper with a longer body and forelimbs leaped down and grabbed Penny. It proceeded to rip her eyes out with its tongue. "AAAAAGGGHH MY PERFECT VISIONARY TOOLS!"

Penny had to hold back this new feeling known as queasiness as she watched the scene in horror. Ruby cuddled her in an effort t to make her feel better and not have to watch the scene herself.

Roman held back a snicker. Call him weird and sadistic, but he always found it funny watching robots get hurt. His inner sadist ten year old was strong.

Everyone backed up as the creeper jumped away. Penny walked but tripped as she tried to. "The guns... in the cabinet." She said weakly.

The team swiftly went towards the gun cabinet and retrieved the baton pistols. The mechanism on those weapons allowed the weapon to switch from a standard pistol via gear shift and lock into a baton, the energy bullets converting into impact blasts. They were of low standards 'round these parts.

"huh, well those are cute." Ruby said, kinda not really meaning it. They looked alright, but were cheaply manufactured in a heartless corporate way. Weapon lovers like her could tell when a weapon was made with love and soul.

"Help her." The angel voice called out again.

"As if we needed to be told that." Coco said gruffly.

Jaune nodded at her enthusiasm. "Damn right. Penny, do you need help getting around?" He asked in a professional yet concerned tone.

"Why of course not good squire." Penny chortled as she bounced up and made her way to her doggy door. The team could hear the mechanisms shift on the other side and the door opened. "I know my way around this glacier like my circuits." She said as she slammed into a man sized blacier chunk.

"This funny little fem-bot may not seem like much." The voice chuckled. "But she's your ticket to Beacon. And Roman."

"Beacon?" Amber asked.

Jaune shrugged. "Doesn't matter what it is or where it is, just as long as it gets my line of fire on that punk ass Roman, I'm in." His team nodded to his resolute words, sharing his goal. As they walked down the glacier, ignoring Penny's comical faults, they plotted on the many ways they'd kill Ravishing Roman.

"Whew! Is it me or is Jaune-y boy makin' it hot over here." Coco said, digging his attitude.

"I'm amazed that glacier didn't melt into the ocean." Yang agreed in a sultry tone.

The other Beacon peeps shot them a look with a sweatdrop. "You guys are weird." Ruby said

Yang psshed and lazily waved one hand at that. "Nah, we just like what we see." Yang said.

"Hey there kiddos." Roman said on a communication channel. "Hey, I just wanted to tell you guys how this is gonna go down. You're gonna die, your delusions of heroism brought to an end, and I will laugh triumphantly, standing over your broken corpses. The longer this process takes though, the more it's gonna hurt. So if you pumpkins could just go ahead and off yourselves and make this easier, that'd be greeeaaaat." He said before he signed off.

"Good to see that I'm still cool." Roman said as he slicked his hair. He barely managed to dodge the chair thrown his way, courtesy of Yang. Nora was barely restrained by Ren as she tried to rush up to Roman and break his legs.

The group chose to ignore Roman's words in favor of taking down the creeplings coming their way. Nothing fancy needed to be done, as a simple bullet to the head made them disperse like that. They quickly made it to a ledge with some wreckage below and Penny ended up falling headfirst and being buried in snow. The group jumped down after her.

"Hey guys!" She said clearly and loudly despite the muffling snow. "My eyes are on! I see beautiful minions and a dashing yet cute robotic enchantress down below." She said, but stopped with her breath becoming a bit paniky. "This means that whoever has my eyes..."

From the wreckage burst forth a rather familiar and big creeper with shrapnel sticking out of its back and arms in a horrendous fashion.

"SHRAP-BACK! HERE FROM THE OUTBACK!"

"Even the grimm get title cards." Amber said with questionable surprise. "Huh. Well I guess that's... progressive."

Shrap-Back charged at Jaune first, boths arms outstretched to grab him. Jaune slid right under as he got some shots off on its body while Amber and Coco spread out to lay down suppressing fire. Blake came forward, dual wielding her sword and the pistol in baton form, to get up and personal with the grimm. The creeper lashed out with its piercing tongue, but Blake easily ducked under and slashec the appendage off, causing the beast to reel back in pain.

Blake easily got under it and began to slash at its tendons, allowing Jaune to come up from from behind. He climbed right on top of the beast's back and began to open fire on the back of its neck. Ths creeper howled and creeplings scurried from the walls.

Coco and Amber switched their fire from the main target to the little ones, covering their other two teammates indirectly. Shrap-Back tried to fall back on both Jaune and Blake, but Blake easily jumped and rolled away. Jaune jumped up and over the creeper. Time was pretty much in slow motion, as Jaune was in midair and directly above the grimm. In that quick time interval, he unloaded a series of bullets directly in its face and neck, killing Shrap-Back in a slow motion action scene of glory.

"That was awesome!" Nora and Ruby cheered excitedly.

The surviving creeplings turned tail and scurried away as fast as they could. Meanwhile, Penny was trying to budge herself from her stuck position. " Squires! Squires! Are you still alvie?! Excellent! Now If you're available, follow the sound of my soothing voice and free me from my frosty burial please!"

"That was quite the show." Weiss said before she cringed at Penny and her constant talking. "Penny sure is more... spirited here."

"The word you're looking for is annoying." Roman said in a sing-song tone.

Jaune looked at his group as they all look towards him. With a roll of his eyes, he bopped the synthetic girl from the ground and she burst forth, making ninja poses. "Hiya wooyah! I am Combat Ready!" She yelled only to feel the awkward stares given to her. "Oh thats right! You guys killed 'em. Good job." She said she gesured for them to follow her to a large door.

"Lemme get that for you." The voice said. The doors shifted and turned, allowing the team inside. "Remnant is lucky to have you guys. Atlas has layed down its tyranny for too long and we need heros." The voice said.

"Okay guys, this is gonna be a rather short chapter as opposed to the other ones. I know, I know, things are just kicking off and you wanna see more. But don't fret, I will reviste this concept my good viewers. Now enjoy this last clip." The voice finished and the screen showed the vault hunter team looking at a flaming pirate ship in a high up glacier.

"Oi!" An accented female voice yelled. "So you slagfucks think you can waltz over me outpost, kill me lads, and knock on my doorstep?!" She yelled angrily, but there was some amusement in her tone. "Oooohhh, you've been rolling with some naughty people Pen-pen. Gonna sizzle you up real good for this."

"What the fuck?! That's Velvet's voice!" Coco yelled in shock.

"Oh slag." Penny muttered as she got behind the team. Jaune stood in front of her in a protective fashion before speaking.

"Listen Crimson Hare. This is gonna go down two ways, you either let us through and we kill you quickly or Coco here is eating roasted rabbit tonight." Said woman chuckled a bit at the thought.

"Bring it, wankers." CH said before she broke off the communication.

"Hard way it is." Amber said and the group walked forward.

"Well. This must be a bit dark for you guys." Roman commented. Everyone's eyes switched from shock to fury as they looked over at Roman for his little comment. "Uh, mister voice!" He yelled out fearfully.

"And that's all the time we have for now. Stay tuned folks." The lights cut out just as Coco pounced on our finely dressed crook. Don't worry, he'll be back at some point.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 179 7
A god decides one day to take the cast of RWBY and have them chill out in his theater as they watch the multiverse. Also he intends to reveal some se...
11.2K 189 17
Is been one year for the guardians, they've been on Remnant, enjoying there new home and friends. But...something is coming to them, something big. I...
5.4K 185 3
In the distant future, in the Empire of Arcadia, a world ending threat has been plaguing the Lands for far too long, to the point it is almost close...
707K 3.8K 50
You may ask yourselves: Who is Jaune Arc? Is he the boy behind a shield and sword? Is he the weakling that will become a true warrior? Is he the teen...