Apricity✓|Editing

By fabulot

|COMPLETED| >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Alexandrea Dwayne is a seventeen-year old girl who suffered abuse at the hands o... More

Chapter ONE
Chapter TWO
Chapter THREE
Chapter FOUR
Chapter FIVE
Chapter SIX
Chapter SEVEN
Chapter EIGHT
Chapter NINE
Chapter TEN
Chapter ELEVEN
Chapter TWELVE
Chapter THIRTEEN
Chapter FOURTEEN
Chapter FIFTEEN
Chapter SIXTEEN
Chapter SEVENTEEN
Chapter EIGHTEEN
Chapter NINETEEN
Chapter TWENTY
Chapter TWENTY-ONE
Chapter TWENTY-TWO
Aesthetics!!!!!
Chapter TWENTY- THREE
Chapter TWENTY-FOUR
Chapter TWENTY-FIVE
Chapter TWENTY SIX
Chapter TWENTY-SEVEN
Chapter TWENTY-EIGHT
Chapter TWENTY-NINE
Chapter THIRTY
Chapter THIRTY-ONE
Chapter THIRTY-TWO
Chapter THIRTY-THREE
Chapter THIRTY-FOUR
Chapter THIRTY-FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
Chapter THIRTY-EIGHT
Chapter THIRTY- NINE
Chapter FORTY
Chapter FORTY-ONE
Chapter FORTY- TWO
Chapter FORTY-THREE
Chapter FORTY- FOUR
Chapter FORTY- FIVE
Chapter FORTY- SIX
Chapter FORTY- EIGHT
Chapter FORTY-NINE
Chapter FIFTY
Chapter FIFTY- ONE
Chapter FIFTY- TWO
Chapter FIFTY THREE
Chapter FIFTY-FOUR
Chapter FIFTY FIVE
Chapter FIFTY- SIX
Chapter FIFTY- SEVEN
Chapter FIFTY- EIGHT
Chapter FIFTY- NINE
Chapter SIXTY
Chapter SIXTY- ONE
Chapter SIXTY- TWO
Chapter SIXTY- THREE
Chapter SIXTY-FOUR
Chapter SIXTY-FIVE
Chapter SIXTY- SIX
Chapter SIXTY-SEVEN
Chapter SIXTY-EIGHT
Chapter SIXTY-NINE
Chapter SEVENTY
Chapter SEVENTY-ONE
Chapter SEVENTY-TWO
Chapter SEVENTY-THREE
Chapter SEVENTY-FOUR
Chapter SEVENTY-FIVE
Chapter SEVENTY-SIX
Chapter SEVENTY-SEVEN
Chapter SEVENTY-EIGHT
Chapter SEVENTY-NINE
Chapter EIGHTY
Chapter EIGHTY-ONE
Chapter EIGHTY-TWO
Chapter EIGHTY- THREE
Chapter EIGHTY-FOUR
(Extra Chapter)- I
(Extra Chapter)- II

Chapter FORTY- SEVEN

147 40 76
By fabulot

Elijah's P.O.V

I woke up with a throbbing headache. The light shining in the room through the window made me squint my eyes. With my eyes closed, I groaned and rolled over on my bed so I could reach for my alarm on the table that's usually beside my bed. My hand felt emptiness and I frowned. Who took my table away?

I opened my eyes with eyebrows furrowed in confusion. There is no table beside the bed. I looked around me and saw a purple dressing table on the side of the room. Where am I? My head was throbbing and I couldn't really recall what happened last night. I suddenly felt a cold breeze blow past me making me shiver and realize that I am shirtless.

I lifted the white duvet that covered my waist downwards and saw only my black boxer. Bits of the happening last night flashed, making me squeeze my eyes shut. I remembered angrily driving to Stephanie's place, then drinking with her. That's all I could recall.

I saw a door open and Stephanie walk in, wearing a short, light pink robe. She walked in with a smile, holding a tray in her hands. The plates in the tray are covered. I watched as she came over and sat by the edge of the bed. "Morning baby" she smiled, dropping the tray of food beside me.

Shit! I didn't sleep with her, did I? "How did I get here?" I asked, with a blank face. She giggled and lifted the covers of the plates. It is scrambled eggs and toast. I almost salivated at the sight.

"You don't remember?" She said. "We'll talk about that later. In short, last night was fun and I enjoyed it. So just eat your food, I'll get you some aspirin for the hangover" she explained. Fun? Shit!

I sprung up from my sitting position, startling her. "Where are my clothes?" I asked. Her eyebrows her furrowed as she watches my every move.

"They are in the laundry. Are you leaving?" She stood up, frowning. I cursed out in frustration as I opened the nearest door to me which is luckily her laundry. I picked up my trousers and started putting it on.

"Yes" I answered and her frown deepened. I buttoned up the waist if my trousers and used my belt. What was I thinking?! I should have never slept with her! Shit!

"If this is about school, I already talked to my dad about it. We won't get punished for skipping and--" she started, walking towards me.

"No, Stephanie. It is not because of school." I said cutting her off. I picked up my shirt and shrugged it on. I started to do the buttons. Stephanie stood in front of me, a frown etched in her face.

"Then why are you leaving?" She asked. Even though the shirt is wrinkled, I have no choice.

"Because" I started and met her gaze. "Because this wasn't supposed to happen Stephanie." I said, softly.

Her eyes started to pool with tears. "I know you were drunk last night when it happened but didn't it mean something to you? Because it did to me" she said, her eyes pleading.

I ran my hands through my hair, realizing how messy it is. " Look, I'm sorry Steph. I don't even know why I came back here. This is a mistake. It's all a mistake." I explained to her, feeling remorseful.

"So you just used me? Right. Just like everyone else. Everyone just uses me to get over their stupid emotions" she threw her hands in the air, in exasperation. A tear dropped on her cheek and she quickly wiped it away. I felt like a monster. She walked over to the bed and carried the tray. "I was thinking you should have breakfast. Do you know how hard it was for me to make this?" She said, looking at me.

"I..." I trailed off. She Another tear fell and she wiped it off aggressively.

"No you don't! Do you know how many videos I had to download? How many times I broke my nail?" She said to me. I tried to speak but she added. " You know what, Just leave. Since that's all everyone know how to do after fucking Stephanie, the slut." She yelled at me and started to walk out of the room.

I am frustrated. I groaned and quickly walked over to her, stopping her. I blocked her path, standing in front of her. "Hey Stephanie, listen, I'm not calling you a slut okay? You're not a slut. It's just that I was blinded by anger yesterday and I wasn't in my right mind" I explained to her, placing my hand in both side of her arms.

"it's okay. I understand. I was just used, like always, right? You don't worry, just go" she said, giving me a bitter smile. Why does she think of herself this way?

I collected the tray from her hand and walked over to the bed. She watched me with her slightly red eyes, from crying. I sat on the bed, placing the tray beside me. "Let's eat" I smiled at her. She placed her hands in her hips, narrowing her eyes at me. "I'm serious, let's eat" I repeated.

She walked over to the bed and sat down opposite me, on the other side of the tray. She placed her hands on her laps and gave me a long look. "You don't have to do this if you don't want to, you know. I can always--" She started but I shoved a toast bread in her mouth, shutting her up. She glared at me and I chuckled.

"Don't talk while eating" I said, with a mischievous smile. She rolled her eyes at me and took a bite of the toast then held it in her hand. A small smile broke on her face and that warmed my heart. I never talked to Stephanie in school. Apart from the occasional nods when we our eyes meet in the school hallways. I don't think I've ever seen her any of my class. Or maybe I didn't notice.

I've heard rumors about her and Nick confirmed those rumors when. She would call Nick anytime we are all hanging out together and she would ask them to meet. I even saw a text from her in Nick's phone that said, I got new panties, wanna check them out? I was so disgusted by her because she out herself out as cheap and fucked anyone.

"You have a little something in your chin" she spoke up, interrupting my thoughts. I raised my hand and rubbed my chin, to get whatever she said was there away.

"Is it gone?" I asked. She giggled and leaned towards me.

"It's a bread crumble and no, it's not gone. I'll do it" she said and I raised my chin towards her. She surprised me by placing a kiss on my chin, making me freeze. This is not right, you have a girlfriend, Eli! No! We're just having breakfast. Just breakfast. "Gone" she said and returned to her position on the bed.

"Thanks" I said, looking away from her face. I diverted my attention to the bread and scrambled eggs in front of me as I ate. She hummed in response.

We finished eating and I stood up, dusting the imaginary dirt on my trousers. She stood up as well, tucking some strands of her hair behind her ear. "Well, make sure you have a nice warm bath when you get home. You can rest for the rest of today, I talked to my dad already." she said, looking at me. I avoided her gaze.

I nodded. "I will" I said and started to leave. She walked in front of me, blocking my path. Then she rose on her toes and raised my chin with her hand, making my gaze meet hers.

"Thanks for staying, Eli. It means a lot to me and I don't regret what happened last night. I would do it all over again" She said, quietly. She placed a kiss on my lips and took some steps back.

I licked my suddenly dry lips and looked away from her. I don't remember much from last night, I wish I could. "Bye Steph" I said, before leaving her room.

I walked down the stairs and saw a girl by the end of the stairs, giving me a knowing smirk. I got to the end of the stairs and decided to ignore her. What is she smiling about?

"Thanks to you both last night, I couldn't get my beauty sleep" she said  as I reached for the handle of their front door. I felt a blush of embarrassment, creep up my neck. I turned around to face her.

She looks pretty young. Like, 14 or 15 years old. "Who are you?" I raised an eyebrow at the brunette.

"Steph's one and only sister. And no, I'm not 15, I'm 16" she said, with a smile.

I chuckled. "Well..sorry for disturbing your beauty sleep" I said and turned back to the door, reaching for the handle.

"Sorry won't do anything. You're rich right? So buy me an expensive make up set or shoes. Don't you know what a woman wants?" She said as I turned to face her again. She placed her hand on her hips and I looked at her.

"You're not a woman, you're a sixteen years old kid" I stated. She rolled her eyes at me.

"Not a kid. And that doesn't even matter, just get me something expensive and I might forgive you" she said, winking and left, disappearing into one of the rooms.

I raised an eyebrow, surprised. I turned to the door and opened it. The morning sun is bright and it isn't helping the hangover. I walked over to my car and got in, starting the engine. What I need right now, is to fix things with Alex because I've messed up big time.

Alexandrea's P.O.V

I didn't get a wink of sleep. My eyes were wide awake throughout the night as I laid next to my mom on the couch. I didn't even go to my room. My mom is fast asleep, by my side and is snoring softly. I softly patted her hair and stood up, carefully, so I won't wake her up.

Wait. Shit! Nick! With wide eyes, I ran over to my room and saw Nick spread out on my bed. His head is between my two pillows at the end of the bed and my duvet covered half of his naked back, making me wonder if he's wearing anything underneath. I can't believe he slept through the night. I partially wasn't expecting to meet him here.

My mom can't meet him here! I'll be in deep trouble! As much as I don't want to disturb his sleep, I have to. I walked to him and shook his shoulder vigorously, to wake him up. He groaned in his sleep but didn't even open an eye. I rolled my eyes and shook him again. "Stop" he slurred, his eyes still closed. His messy hair covered one eye. Is this dude serious right now?

"Nick, you have to leave! My mom can't meet you here!" I hissed, whispered. He groaned again and pulled my hand on his shoulder, tugging towards him and making me fall on the bed, beside him. "What the fuck! Nick! Get up!" I whispered again. He placed an arm around me, squeezing me to his side.

"Shut up and sleep" he croaked out, huskily. I rolled my eyes at him and tried to wiggles out of his embrace. He only held me tighter. "You didn't sleep last night, did you?" He croaked out again. I looked up to his eyes and realized they were still closed. Is he sleep talking or...

"I didn't" I said, honestly. He hummed and I watched his lashes flutter open, revealing green eyes.

"Why?" He asked. I bit my lower lip and looked away from his gaze.

"I had to watch over my mom and make sure she had enough sleep." I said. " And I wasn't feeling sleepy" I added. I looked up to see his reaction. He closed his eyes, the end of his eye lashes, resting on his cheek.

"Okay, sleep then" he muttered. I rolls my eyes at him.

"I can't sleep. There's school today! And my mom is downstairs!" I exclaimed. Wasn't he listening?!

"Ugh. Fine!" He drawled out. He opened his eyes and sat up on the bed, releasing me from his hold. I got down from the bed as he watched me.

"Did you actually sleep throughout the night?" I asked. He looked towards the window.

"No. I went out to meet someone then came back" he said. He came back. I don't know why but those words he said felt comforting. He said the truth. He didn't say it wasn't my business. I bit my lower lip, smiling.

"Okay" I muttered. My duvet now rested on his waist, covering it downwards. My eyes wanted to wander from his face to his chest but I cleared my throat and turned around, my back turned to him. "Now can you wear a shirt or something?" I said.

He chuckled. "Are you disturbed?" He asked and I rolled my eyes. Puh-lease!

"Of course, not." I said. I heard his raspy chuckle again.

"Then why is back faced to me? Are you showing me your ass?" He asked and I scoffed in disbelief, turning around immediately.

"You're such a pervert" I said, narrowing my eyes at him. He just shook his head at me and walked over to me. Turned out he is still in his jeans from yesterday. I kept my gaze fixed on his face. There will be no stray looks.

"I'm not the one showcasing my ass"He said, raising an eyebrow. I rolled my eyes, pouting.

"Whatever. Just put on your shirt and go. My mom will be up any minute" I said and walked over to him, pushing him towards my door.

He picked up his shirt from the chair in front of my study table. He put on his shirt, smirking at me. Jeez, what's with this boy? I rolled my eyes a him. "She won't hit me if she sees me right?" He asked, suddenly.

With my eyes narrowed at him.in suspicion, I answered. "Yeah, why?"

"Okay" he smirked and walked out my door. I ran after him and got beside him just as he was about to start climbing down the stairs. My mom was no longer in the couch. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. Then I shrugged. Maybe she wasn't comfortable in the couch and left for her room.

I looked at Nick and pressed my index finger, diagonally, against my lips. "Shh" I shushed. He rolled his eyes and continued walking. I followed him down the stairs.

I quickly pushed Nick towards the door, tiptoeing.  Just when I was about to reach for the handle, I heard her throaty voice yell. "Alex?! Breakfast is ready!" She called and I traced her voice to the kitchen.

"Uhm..I'll be there in a minute" I yelled back, giving Nick a panicked look. He looks rather relaxed.

I opened the door and pushed Nick out of the house. "Thanks for your hospitality" he said, giving me a pointed look. He is being sarcastic. I left the door slightly open and peeked my head through it.

"Don't use sarcasm with me. I didn't expect you to stay till morning" I whisper-yelled at him. He rolled his eyes at me.

"Alex, who are you talking to?" I heard my mom's voice, call from behind me. I froze on the spot. Nick smirked, on seeing my wide eyes.

"Uhm..." I turned around slowly to meet her stern but tired gaze. Her hair is like a birds best on her head and her face has slight wrinkles." It's no one, he was just leaving" I rushed out and my mom raised an eyebrow.

"He? Who is that?" She questioned. I gulped and I felt the door open ajar. Nick appeared beside me with a charming smile.

"Good morning, Susan" he greeted, making my mom a blushing mess. She started to pat her hair in an attempt to make it look better. I raised an eyebrow at the action.

"Oh. It's you" she said as she combed her hair with her fingers. "Morning. How was your sleep?" She asked, smiling.

"Splendid. And there's no need to do that, you always look beautiful" he flirted and I rolled my eyes. I closed the door and put my two index fingers in each of my ears. That should protect my poor ears from hearing this.

"I will not listen to this" I said and walked to the dining table, then sat down. Breakfast is coffee and toast. My stomach grumbled at the sight of the food and I started to eat immediately.

"Alex! Your manners!" My mom scolded as I saw her and Nick walk to the dining table.

"What did I do?" I asked, mouth full of toast. Some crumbles of the toast flew out of my mouth as I talked. My mom glared at me.

"Just don't talk while eating" she said as she sat down. I grumbled and Nick sat down beside me. He gave me a knowing smirk and I rolled my eyes. Jerk.

Nick started to eat as well and he let out a him in satisfaction. "Susan, your food always makes my day" he complimented and I snorted.

"I'm glad to hear that, darling." My mom blushed. Someone, kill me, please. "Alex, stop being rude!" My mom scolded again.

"Sorry mom" I grumbled, chewing aggressively on the toast. Nick smirked at me again and passed me a wink. Ugh! I just want to scoop out his eyes with my spoon and blend it. Twisted, I know.

"So, Alex said you were just leaving. Does that mean you've been here for a while?" My mom asked, passing me a look.

I looked at Nick, awaiting his response. "Yes actually. I came--" he started.

"This morning!" I interjected. My mom looked at me, raising an eyebrow. "He came this morning" I repeated.

"Yeah" Nick chuckled. This is funny to him? Ugh!

"Oh, okay" my mom said. "Right! I got a call from your school this morning. School has been cancelled for the rest of the week. They said something about a student being murdered in the school premises" she shrugged, nonchalantly.

My eyes widened and I turned to meet Nick's gaze. What?! Murdered?! Shit, Axel....

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Writer: Hello sweethearts,
Happy Monday! (Note the sarcasm)
I hope you're all doing good. I hope you liked this chapter too. Thanks for the votes, reads and comments!

Don't forget to vote, comment, share and follow. Have a fabulous day♡
25/01/2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.9K 1.3K 24
Redeeming love. It's the story of one girl name Adrienne Nelson who try to find her happiness. She never know who is her mother is because it's only...
492K 6.2K 35
A 17 year old girl, named Camille Edwards and her mom and dad lives in a dangerous-ghetto neighborhood. Her mother is a crack fiend, and her father i...
1.3M 48.1K 69
Alexis Manro is a 17 year old girl who, along with her cousin Jake, was forced to move to a new town by her step-father. With her mother dead leaving...
36.3K 3.2K 41
After being abducted at the age of 3 and held for 6 years by a man she considered family, Mercedes life changed forever. Now at the age of 23, she'd...