(REVISING) The Incubus Prince...

By SoulSkewer

The Three Factions of Fallen Angels, Angels and Devils, were at war for over a millennia, neither side giving... More

The Valeron Family
Peerages Part 1
Peerages Part 2
Amadeus's Polygamy
Amadeus's Harem Part 1
Amadeus's Harem Part 2
Prologue: Beginning of the (Bell)End
Chapter 1: Crimson Beauty/Settling In
Chapter 2: A New Life
Chapter 3: A Beauty, A Beast, and a Bunny
Chapter 4: Encounters of the Supernatural Kind
Chapter 5: Golden Surprise/ Fun With Tentacles
Chapter 7: The World Under the Underworld (Part 1)
Chapter 8: The World Under the Underworld (Part 2)
Chapter 9: Kentucky-Fried Cocksucker
Chapter 6: Revelations
Chapter 10: The Prince's Bride/The Power of a Promise
Chapter 11: Valeron vs. Phoenix
Chapter 12: The Prince and the President/Asia's Resolve
Chapter 14: To the Winner...
Chapter 15: Birds of a Feather Train Together/Living for Revenge
Chapter 17: Semen-ar
Chapter 18: Black as Night
Chapter 19: The Return of the King (Part 1)
Chapter 20: The Return of the King (Part 2)
Chapter 13: Coming Out
Chapter 21: Metamorphosis
Chapter 22: Subjugation
Chapter 23: Going Down the List (Part 1)
Chapter 24: Going Down the List (Part 2)
Chapter 25: Family Reunion
Chapter 26: Powers Collide! Sexy Times at the School Pool!
Chapter 27: Parents' Day! Gasping for Air!
Chapter 28: Blood Brothers Biting the Bullet! Calm Before the Storm!
Chapter 29: The Valeron Family Secret! Assault on the Academy!
Chapter 30: Traitors Unveiled! The Storm Passes!

Chapter 16: Pens and Swords

5.9K 79 75
By SoulSkewer

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

???: "H-...Hello...?"

A female voice calls out into the darkness, searching for any semblance of assistance.

???: "S-Somebody...Anybody...?"

There is no response.

???: "(*sigh*) Why am I not surprised...?

...

...

...

...Who would ever...

...

...

...

...want to save...

...

...

...

...someone like me...?

...

...

...

...I am a failure...

...

...

...

...I failed my people...

...

...my Kingdom...

...

...my Home...

...

...

...I am no Hero..."

Before the voice could criticize itself anymore, another voice cut through the inky shadows, this one being that of a young male.

??? (Male): "(*muffled*) Um..? Is there someone out there?"

The first mysterious voice gasps in surprise. Now seeing an opportunity to escape this void, it calls out to the new voice.

??? (Female): "Hello!? Can you hear me!?"

The other voice says nothing for a few moments before responding.

??? (Male): "Yeah, I can hear you, but where are you!?"

??? (Female): "I'm right here! Please help me!"

??? (Male): "I would, but I don't know where "right here" is!"

??? (Female): "I'm down here!"

The inky, black void is indeed shown to be a dark, murky underwater bed. At the bottom of said bed is a sword, which glows whenever the female voice speaks.

??? (Male): "In the lake?"

??? (Female): "Yes! Yes, the lake! I am resting just below the shore! Please get me out!"

??? (Male): "Now, hold on. How do I know this isn't a trick?"

??? (Female): "Can you hear the desperation in my voice!? I am pleading to you, whoever you are! I beg of you, please pull me out of this underwater prison!"

The female voice whimpers, possibly alluding to her crying. After a few moments, nothing happens...

...

...

...

...until a hand reaches down from above the surface and feels around for the sword.

??? (Male): "I can't find you!"

??? (Female): "Ah-! O-Okay, um, a little more to...your right."

The hand moves in the direction the female tells it to go.

??? (Male): "How about now?"

??? (Female): "Forward."

The hand moves near to the sword.

??? (Female): "Closer... Closer..."

The hand finally touches the sword.

??? (Female): "Yes! Yes, you have me! Now, pull me out!"

The hand grips the sword handle tightly and yanks it towards the surface, but before it can finally exit the water-

(*Smash Cut*)

Saber loudly gasps as she realizes she was daydreaming. She is shown to be standing in...

...before she takes a moment to catch her breath.

Saber (mind): "(*furrowed brow*) How long has it been since then...?"

She regains her composure before picking up where she left off. The wooshes of her strikes and her heavy breathing echo throughout the training hall as she starts to go faster and faster with each passing beat. Eventually, she becomes so fast that her attacks start to blur.

It is only after a few more minutes does she finally end her onslaught with a final downward strike. She lets out a yell as she seemingly cuts the very air in front of her. The gust caused by her strike spreads out all around her.

Saber stands back up, takes a deep breath and sheathes her wooden practice sword. Not needing to turn around, she speaks.

Saber: "Are you going to stand there gawking all night, my Lord?"

The Incubus Prince, realizing he's been caught, steps out of the shadow of the entrance and fully enters the room.

Amadeus: "I didn't want to interrupt."

Saber: "I thank you. I am finished for the day, though had I realized sooner that you were watching, I would have asked you to join me."

Amadeus: "It's fine. Clearly you needed no such help from me."

Saber puts away her training gear as she speaks.

Saber: "(*confident smile*) I see. I graciously accept your compliment. (*serious*) However, am I right to assume you didn't just come here to watch me train?"

Amadeus: "You are, indeed. (*serious*) I came to tell you that I and Rias Gremory will be discussing a certain topic tonight and that you should join us."

Saber: "I see no reason that I should-"

Amadeus: "(*serious*) Artoria... It concerns Excalibur."

Saber freezes in place, a look of shock covering her face as she slowly turns to her King. They both stare at each other in silence, knowing what this could mean for one of them.

...

...

...

Amadeus, Issei, Rias, Asia and Saber are shown to be sitting in...

...at a table, each with a cup of tea in front of them. All of them, even Saber, are in more comfortable nightwear.

Issei: "...0_0'...How many bedrooms does this place have...?"

Amadeus: "Enough."

...

Issei: "The Holy Sword Project?"

Rias: "It existed until just a few years ago. The goal was to cultivate individuals who were capable of wielding the Holy Sword Excalibur. (*holds cup to mouth*) Yuuto was the only survivor of the project."

Asia: "(*worried*) And the Church was running it? ...This is the first I've heard of it."

Amadeus and Saber stay silent in thought. Rias puts her cup down before continuing.

Rias: "Holy Swords are terrifying weapons for us Devils...but they say that every few decades will only yield a single potential wielder."

An image is shown of a man nailed on a cross being pierced by a long spear.

Rias (Voice): "The same is true of the Holy Weapon, "Longinus," the Sacred Gear that resides in you, Issei. I suspect that your Longinus, as a potential God-killer, got its name from the infamous holy spear "True Longinus" that was used to kill Christ."

Issei: "(*looks at left hand in thought*) ...Longinus."

Rias: "Yuuto was one of those raised and trained to be a user of Holy Swords. Excalibur in particular."

Issei: "So does that mean Kiba can actually wield Holy Swords?"

Rias: "No. It turned out that Yuuto too was incompatible."

An image is shown of a man in a suit standing over several dead bodies of children.

Rias (Voice): "The organization in charge of training designated Yuuto and his companions, who could not adapt to the swords, "defective goods" and disposed of them."

Asia covers her mouth in shock.

Asia: "(*mournful*) "Disposed"...? You don't mean...? ...It couldn't be. No one working in the name of the Lord could do something so awful."

Rias: "(*sad side glance*) Those with the Church label the very existence of us Devils evil, but...I think humans possess quite enough malice themselves."

Amadeus casually sips his tea, having no discernable reaction to the horror he just heard.

Amadeus (mind): "This is really good tea..."

An image is shown of a young Yuuto Kiba, bloody and beaten, holding a sword in his hand.

Rias (Voice): "When I turned Yuuto into a Devil, he was swearing an oath of vengeance, despite being on the brink of death."

Another image is shown, this time of a silhouette of Kiba standing in front of a silhouette of Rias.

Rias (Voice): "Due to the very fact that his talent had been warped by the Holy Swords since birth...I believed I could put him to use once he became a Devil. It's just a shame that his specialized talents for swordplay are particular to Holy Swords. But he hasn't forgotten the revenge he swore against all those involved with Holy Swords...those members of the Church."

Issei recalls Kiba's face when he mentioned his purpose for staying alive.

Issei: "So that's why he hates priests and Holy Swords so much. No wonder..."

Rias holds her head in her hand as she lets out a long sigh.

Rias: "In any case, I think we just have to observe him for now. His obsession with the Holy Swords seems to have returned to him as of late... I hope he manages to get back to normal, but..."

Issei: "Ah, now that you mention it... (*turns to Amadeus*) Hey, bro."

Amadeus: "My thoughts exactly."

Amadeus pulls out a photobook, places it on the table and turns to a certain page.

Amadeus: "It must have started with this."

The image is of a younger-looking Amadeus with slicked-back hair in formal clothing sitting on a chair angled away from the camera with Saber to his right.

Saber: "Ah, I remember this picture."

Rias: "(*gushing*) Aww. You were so cute back then, Darling!"

Asia: "(*gushing*) Ah! Too cute!"

Amadeus clears his throat, snapping Rias & Asia out of their fawning.

Rias: "A-Anyway, this is the picture that set Kiba off?"

Amadeus: "Correct. (*points to Saber's sword*) Once he saw Saber's sword, he immediately recognized it as a Holy Sword. I can only assume he hasn't gone after her because he considers me a friend and knows not to attack the lover of his King unless he wants to be punished severely."

Rias: "I see. To think you had a resistance to Holy weaponry ever since you were a child."

Amadeus: "It wasn't easy, at first. I certainly struggled to be close to Saber within the first several months of meeting her, but eventually, I was able to build up enough resistance to the point where we can walk alongside one another without any damaging effects."

Rias: "How *did* you two ever meet? I can't imagine a wielder of a Holy Sword would be so content being in the presence of those weak to said weapon."

Asia: "I'm curious as well."

Issei: "Yeah, same here."

Amadeus and Saber share slightly worried glances, knowing what they would have to tell them.

Amadeus: "That's...(*glances back at them*) a complicated story to tell."

Saber clenches her lower wear in frustration.

Saber: "(*frustrated*) One that I do not feel particularly comfortable telling."

Amadeus places a hand on her thigh to calm her nerves. Rias, Asia and Issei all share glances before looking back at them.

Rias: "We understand."

Issei: "Yeah, sorry if we pressured you."

Asia: "If you don't want to tell us, you don't have to."

Amadeus: "...Thank you three for understanding."

Issei stretches out his arms.

Issei: "Well-! (*exhale*) I should get goin'. (*gets up; to Amadeus*) Thanks for invitin' me over, man."

Amadeus: "Your thanks is unnecessary. You needed to know about this just as much as I did."

Issei: "Well, thanks regardless."

Rias: "Goodnight, Issei."

Asia: "Goodnight!"

Amadeus: "Good luck getting home."

Issei: "See y'all tomorrow."

He exits the room and leaves for the night. Rias then gets up...

Rias: "Now then..."

...and wriggles out of her pajamas, revealing her crimson bra.

Rias: "...what do you say we call it a night?"

Asia: "Why are you taking off your clothes!?"

Amadeus also strips while speaking.

Amadeus: "Apparently, she can't sleep unless she is naked."

Rias: "(*grin*) You know me so well, beloved."

Asia: "(*shocked*) Y-You too, Amadeus!?"

Amadeus: "Personally, I prefer to be in my underwear when I go to sleep."

Asia: "B-But why are you doing that in here!?"

Rias and Amadeus look at each other before looking back at Asia.

Rias/Amadeus: "Because we're sleeping together, of course."

Asia pouts in frustration, feeling left out, before also stripping, revealing a white bra.

Asia: "Then I am too! I'm also sleeping with Amadeus!"

Rias and Asia clash while Saber simply keeps sipping her tea. 

Rias: "Asia, please let me have him tonight."

Asia: "No can do. I think I too have a right to fawn over Amadeus a bit. So, I want to sleep with him!"

Amadeus turns to Saber.

Amadeus: "Aren't you going to ask?"

Saber: "I will only sleep with you should you ever ask me too, my Lord."

Amadeus: "(*cocked eyebrow*) So, you're waiting for my permission?"

Saber: "Have we not discussed this before?"

Amadeus: "(*sigh*) And every time, I've told you that you don't *need* my permission."

Saber: "It is only fair."

Amadeus sighs as he facepalms.

Amadeus: "We still need to work on your independency."

Both Rias and Asia turn to Amadeus.

Rias: "Well, let's have Amadeus decide then."

Amadeus: "Um, girls..."

Asia: "(*teary-eyed*) Amadeus, won't you please sleep with me?"

Rias: "(*dead-eye stare*) You're obviously picking me, right?"

Amadeus: "...you do realize the bed is big enough for more than two, right?"

Realization slowly sinks in for the two of them.

...

They both bop their fists.

Rias/Asia: "Oh, right."

Amadeus: "(*sweat drop*) Seriously...?"

Amadeus then picks both Rias and Asia up from under their thighs with both his arms.

Rias: "Whoa!"

Asia: "Eep!"

Amadeus: "I have no issues sharing the bed with you two."

He turns to Saber.

Amadeus: "You may join us as well, Saber."

Saber: "(*nod*) Understood."

Saber also strips down to her underwear.

Amadeus lies back in the bed. Rias lays to his left with Asia on his right. Saber crawls on top.

LEMON STARTS HERE

Amadeus rubs his hands up and down Rias & Asia's bodies, feeling every inch of their creamy smooth skin. They lightly moan as his warmth spreads throughout their bodies, and they softly press their crotches against his legs.

Rias slowly slides her wet tongue up his ear, the wet sounds being heard loudly, as Amadeus could feel her warm breath. She then licked the outside of it before nibbling on the bottom part.

Asia gently pecks his neck as she works her way up to his cheek. She smiles while nuzzling into his flesh as a cat would. Saber places light kisses all over his torso as she moves up to kiss him. They lock lips and moan as their tongues overlap each other's. While she's doing this, Saber also spreads her legs to rest on Amadeus's sides, allowing her to grind her lower half against his iron-hard abs.

With only his hands to work with, Amadeus slowly and skillfully slides both his hands down Rias and Asia's backs, unclipping their bras along the way and freeing their breasts. Having also done extensive research on the "human" body, he knows exactly what pressure points to hit.

Rias: "(*breathing heavily*) Ah~ Hah~ Ahh~ Ha-ahh~ Y-Yes~ Right there~"

Asia: "(*breathing heavily*) Oh~ Uhh~ Hohh~ L-Lower please~ Ngh-hahh~"

Once he hits a certain spot, Rias and Asia's eyes shoot open as hearts form in them. They bend their backs and moan to the heavens above.

Rias/Asia: "Aaaaahhhh~!"

The two of them collapse onto Amadeus's shoulders as their lower halves dampen, their panting and warm breath resonating in his ears. After so long, Amadeus and Saber finally allow themselves to breathe, separating with a string of saliva.

Saber moves to Amadeus's open arm, where he can give her a reach-around and grope her right breast. Once Asia sees Amadeus's rod at half-mast, her face slowly turns darker shades of red every passing second.

Asia: "(*blushing*) Oh... Oh my..."

Amadeus: "(*grin*) Do you know what this is, Asia~?"

Asia: "(*flustered*) I-I believe the official term is...p-penis...?"

Amadeus: "Correct, but there are other terms for it like dick, cock, rod, manhood, wiener and many others. You may choose how you wish to call it."

Rias takes off her panties, sits up and hugs Amadeus's arm, sandwiching it in her beautiful breasts.

Rias: "This is your first time right, Asia?"

Asia: "(*confused*) F-First time...?"

Amadeus: "Do you know what the term "Sex" means, aside from a person's gender?"

Asia: "(*nervous*) N-No. We never discussed anything like that in the Church."

Amadeus: "The full term is "Sexual Intercourse". It's the act carried out for procreation or for pleasure in which, typically, the insertion of the male's erect penis into the female's vagina is followed by rhythmic thrusting usually culminating in orgasm."

Rias: "(*deadpan*) That sounded memorized..."

Amadeus: "Of course it was. You never know when you're going to share a bed with someone who doesn't know what you're doing."

Asia: "(*nervous*) S-So... I'm m-meant to put this inside me...?"

Amadeus: "Yes, but for now stick with rubbing your lower half along the shaft. That will make it easier."

Amadeus first slides his right hand down Saber's back along her spine and rubs her slit with two fingers, making her moan. He then helps to remove Asia's panties, tosses them aside and lowers her onto his shaft, causing Asia to moan at the tingling feeling she gets. She changes her position, so she is now sitting on her knees while still rubbing her slit along Amadeus's cock. Amadeus continues to rub Saber's lower half with two fingers while groping and making out with Rias.

The room becomes a chorus of moans and groans.

Asia: "Ah~ Haah~ Ahh~ Ngaah~ Mmm~ Ahh~"

Saber: "Oh yes~ M-Master~ Right there~ Ahh~"

Amadeus switches between fingering Rias and making out with Saber. After a few minutes of ecstasy, Amadeus's shaft has been wetted to the point where it's dripping. Asia leans back against Amadeus and starts to moan louder as she speeds up her movements.

Asia: "Ah~! Ahh~! Haahh~! I-I feel...something~! S-Something is-!"

Amadeus: "You're about to cum, Asia~"

Rias is shown to have a flushed face, strands of hair matted to her forehead from working up a glaze, and little pink hearts in her eyes.

Rias: "Your first orgasm~ Trust me, you'll love it~! It feels sooo good when you cum~!"

Asia: "Ahh~! Ahh~! Ahh~! A-Amadeus~! (*turns head around*) T-Touch me~ Touch my breasts, please~"

Amadeus gets an okay from Saber & Rias and, after slowly rubbing his hands up Asia's torso, grabs her breasts and fondles them, eliciting louder moaning from the former nun.

Asia: "Ahh~! Ahh~! Ha-Ahh~! Th-That feels...amazing~! Don't stop~!"

Asia's instincts kick in, making her reach down and start to stroke Amadeus's rod.

Amadeus (mind): "She's acting on basic instinct now... Perfect."

Asia's thrusts pick up more speed, implying she's about to release.

Asia: "Ah~! Ah~! Ahh~! Ngaah~! I-I feel it~! I-I can feel it~! I'm about to~! To~...! I... I... I'm-!"

To add on to Asia's state of euphoria, Amadeus pinches her nipples. Bright, pink hearts appear in her as Asia bends her back and screams to the Gods.

Asia: "Cumming~!!"

Asia completely drenches Amadeus's already-soaked cock in her juices. A feeling of pure bliss washes over her as she waits to come down from her high. After a minute, she regains her senses and turns sideways to face her man.

Asia: "(*heavy breathing*) Amadeus..."

Knowing the look she's giving him and what it means, Amadeus picks up Asia and alters their positions. Now, he is sitting on his knees while holding Asia by her thighs with her body pressed against his. Her perky nipples are smooshed against his rock-hard chest as they stare into each other's eyes, admiring one another's beauty and perfection.

Off to the side, Rias pouts from being left out. Amadeus sees this and signals for Saber to do something. She nods and crawls over to the ruin princess.

Saber: "My Master sees you feeling left out, Lady Rias~ Perhaps I can satiate you for now while he is preoccupied~"

Rias: "(*surprised*) Y-You!? But we are both-!"

Saber cuts Rias off by quickly moving in to kiss her neck, her most sensitive spot. Rias immediately moans out in bliss.

Rias: "N-No... N-Not there... Ahh~"

Saber: "Mmm~ My Master informed me that... Mmm~...your neck is very sensitive~"

Rias: "Ahh~ Ah~ Mm-! Ahh~"

Saber also takes time to fondle Rias's left tit, further adding on to her pleasure. Eventually, Saber shoves two fingers into Rias's pussy and immediately moves at rapid speeds, surprising her and sending Rias into a quick orgasm.

Rias: "Ah-! Ah-! Ah-! Ah-! T-Too-! Agh-! T-Too fast-! Ahh-! Ahh-! AHH-! AHH-! AHH-! AHH-! (*throws head back*) AHHHHH~!!!"

Saber's hand becomes soaked as Rias falls on her back, sprawling out her hair as she tries to catch her breath from cumming so quickly. Saber sits over her, watching Rias like a hungry predator. But what surprises Rias the most is the fact Saber is now wearing a pink, double-sided strap-on that's exactly the same size as Amadeus's weapon.

Rias: "Wh...Where did you...?"

Saber: "(*gestures to strap-on*) Get this~? Every bedroom in this building has secret compartments for toys such as this~ You never know where my Master will decide to bed another woman or when others will decide to join him~"

She leans down and kisses Rias's gorgeous hourglass figure, evoking more moans from the crimson heiress.

Rias: "Ahh~ Haahh~ Th-This feels...so strange... Ahh~!"

As Saber continues to fondle and kiss, Rias starts to feel herself becoming more calm and secure.

Rias: "I feel... I feel......so...good... K-Keep going~ Ahh~ Nhaahh~"

Back with Amadeus and Asia, they are shown to have been making out. Amadeus fondles and squeezes her round, petite butt while she feels up his chest, their lips lightly smacking together and their tongues intertwining with one another in a beautiful, sloppy, euphoric dance.

Asia feels like she's on cloud nine as she can feel her body and Amadeus's heating up with every passing second that they sucked face and while Amadeus fondled her breasts.

Asia (mind): "His tongue tickles... His body feels so warm... His hands...so strong, yet so soft... I feel...so...so..."

The heart mark on Asia's naval glows bright as it unexpectedly changes to...

[A/N: In case you're confused, I originally made this the orgasm seal in Ch. 5, but I went back and changed it.]

Asia: "...(*half-lidded heart-eyes*) happy."

After a few more moments of spit-swapping, they separate, leaving a string of saliva. Amadeus briefly glances at Asia's changed mark. He is slightly surprised, but says nothing.

Amadeus (mind): "I'll tell her later..."

They both stare at each other in a loving daze, completely lost in each other's eyes.

Amadeus: "(*serious; calm*) Asia... I love you...and I want you with every fiber of my being."

Asia takes his words and thinks them over. She recalls everything that he's done for her ever since they met. Promising to always remain in each other's hearts, him saving her from Freed, taking her in to stay with him and all the love & care he's given her over the last few months.

She finally comes to a realization.

Asia: "(*loving smile; tearing up*) Yes... I love you too, Amadeus... I love you with all my heart."

Amadeus, happy with her answer, brings her in for a hug with both their heads on one another's right shoulder.

Amadeus: "Stay with me...forever."

Asia: "(*happy tears*) Yes! Yes, I will! I want to stay with you forever! I love you so much, Amadeus!"

Amadeus glances over at Rias, who is looking at him with a cute pout while getting currently pounded by Saber, as if saying "What about me?" He gains an amused grin and mouths "I love you, too". Rias, knowing it was inevitable, shakes her head in amusement replacing her pout with a grin on her face before going back to moaning. Amadeus pulls back and stares into Asia's eyes with a serious expression.

Amadeus: "Asia, I will guide you through this."

Asia: "Okay... I trust you."

Amadeus: "Alright. Now, kiss my chest."

She does as he says, planting light kisses on his pecks.

Asia: "Mm~ Like this...?"

Amadeus: "Yes. Now, keep kissing my torso as you make your way down to my penis."

Asia follows Amadeus's instructions, being as gentle as she could, until she reaches Amadeus's rod.

Asia: "(*heavy breath*) Now what?"

Amadeus: "The next step is using your mouth to suck it."

Asia: "(*surprised*) R-Really?"

Amadeus: "This is called oral sex. The idea being to stimulate my penis by swallowing it in repetition until I release my semen."

Asia: "(*confused head tilt*) Semen?"

Amadeus: "I'll explain in full detail later, but basically, it's a white, creamy substance that comes out of men and/or women when they are stimulated enough to reach orgasm. That feeling from before when you felt release? You released your semen onto my rod."

Asia: "I see..."

Amadeus: "Now, this next step is important. This will be a test of your gag reflex."

Asia: "So, I have to try and breath through my nose?"

Amadeus: "You're well informed... Yes, just do that and this will be many times easier."

Asia realigns her sight with Amadeus's tip. The pheromones enter her nose and trigger her instincts. She rolls out her tongue, closes her eyes and surprisingly, easily swallows a quarter of the shaft. Amadeus holds his head back as the feeling of Asia's warm mouth surrounds him. Asia slightly opens her eyes, which are shown to have small white hearts in them, as she enjoys her work.

Asia (mind): "It tastes kind of strange...but somehow good."

Asia moans as she starts to feel an itch in her lower half. Wanting to relive herself, she slowly rubs her slit with her right middle finger.

Asia (mind): "I somehow feel at ease doing this..."

Amadeus places a hand on Asia's bobbing head.

Amadeus: "You're doing great, Asia. Keep going."

The more Asia sucks, the more into it she gets. Eventually, she moves her hands to Amadeus's hips and swallows three quarters of his rod, barely touching his pelvis.

Asia: "(*slurp; slurp; shlup; glhk; shlp; shlck; shlurp~*) "

Amadeus moans out as he starts to feel a familiar rise.

Amadeus: "Ahh~ Asia~"

Asia feels an urge to not let him finish in her mouth and slowly pulls off with a string of spit and a blush across her face. She dons a bright smile before climbing back up to meet his eyes.

Amadeus: "(*seductive grin*) Oh, you sly vixen~ You're a fast learner~"

Asia: "(*closed-eye smile*) Hehehe~! Thank you."

They lean in to make out. Amadeus squeezes her right ass cheek as Asia holds the sides of his head. He caresses her body with his other hand as they coil their tongues, their hot breath tickling each other's nostrils.

Meanwhile, Rias and Saber are making out while the latter uses her twin-sided strap-on to pleasure them both. Their bodies rub up against one another, making their nipples perk up.

Saber: "Ahh~ You truly are gorgeous~"

Rias: "Hff... Nn~ Ahh~ You flatter me~"

Saber keeps thrusting at a slow pace, drawing out their pleasure as long as possible. She decides to pinch & pull on Rias's left nipple while also sucking on her neck, inducing a plethora of moans from Rias.

Rias: "Ahh~! Wh-What is it with you-Haahh-guys in going after my-Naahh-neck~?"

Amadeus briefly splits from his make-out session with Asia, who keeps kissing his cheek in an effort to bring him back in.

Amadeus: "Simple~ We just love hearing you moan~"

He resumes kissing Asia. Saber then moves to kiss the area between Rias's breasts as well as her other nipple.

Rias: "S-Saber, n-not there... Ahh~!!"

Saber sucks on Rias's right breast while fondling her other one, making Rias close one eye, leaving one open with a heart forming in it.

Rias: "Haahh~ Ahh~ Nn-Ahh~ Haanhh~"

Saber: "I love the sounds you make~"

Rias breathes heavily as her nipples harden and her pusy becomes soaked.

Saber: "You're enjoying this~ As am I~"

Rias: "I-I can't help it! Ahh~! You f-feel so good~!"

Saber: "(*kisses Rias's breast*) Thank you~ I'm known to be good with my fingers~"

Saber accelerates her thrusting, making Rias throw her head back in ecstasy.

Rias: "Ahh~! Yes~!! Agh~! This feels amazing~!"

Saber: "I know~ I am loving this as well~!"

As they continue to rub together, Amadeus and Asia finally end their kissing, letting Amadeus turn them around and place Asia on her back. He briefly sucks on her left breast before trailing down to her pussy, which he then proceeds to lick and eat out. Asia's eyes widen in surprise before she bends backwards and tries to contain her moans.

Asia: "Ah~! Nnh~! Gh~! Ah~! Ngh~! Haa~! Ah~!"

Asia's feet lift into the air as she ruffles her hands through Amadeus's hair.

Asia: "Oh...my~! Mnh~! Aaah~! Gaah~!"

Amadeus drives his tongue deeper inside and hits a certain spot.

Asia: "Ahh~!! Th-There~! Right th-there~!! I-I'm gonna cum~!!"

Knowing this, Amadeus intentionally stops and pulls back with a grin, much to Asia's dismay.

Asia: "(*heavy breathing*) Wh...Why did you stop?"

Amadeus: "(*grin*) Consider it payback~"

Realization hits Asia before she pouts.

Amadeus: "(*shrug*) Hey, you did it to me."

Deciding enough is enough, Amadeus looms over Asia, with his rod at full mast. Asia shrinks under intimidation.

Asia: "W...Will it fit...?"

Amadeus: "(*comforting*) Don't worry. I'll be gentle."

Amadeus props his arms up next to Asia's head and slowly inserts the tip. Asia's breathing quickens.

Amadeus: "(*serious*) Asia, what I am about to do next will cause you pain."

Asia: "(*heavy breathing*) Yes... Yes, I know about the hymen."

Amadeus: "Alright. I just want to make sure you're ready."

Asia cups his cheeks and looks into his eyes with a face of pure joy.

Asia: "I am. I want this just as much as you do."

Amadeus lets out a "heh".

Amadeus: "Stubborn... Another reason to love you."

He keeps pushing forward until he hits Asia's barrier. She nods, letting him know it's okay. He pushes until Asia's hymen breaks, making her jolt in pain. Blood leaks out of the crevices of their connection.

Amadeus: "I will wait until you say so."

Asia: "Th-Thank you..."

Eventually, the pain subsides.

Asia: "Okay, I'm ready."

Amadeus begins to thrust at a moderate pace, making Asia moan out and cling onto him for dear life.

Asia: "Aah~ Mn~ Hf~ Hng~ Nh~ Aaah~!! Yes~!!"

Amadeus rises slightly to make eye contact. Asia dons a face of total adoration.

Amadeus: "You're so tight..."

Asia: "Haahh~! Ahh~! Hng~! Is that good~!?"

Amadeus: "Yes, it is~! Tight pussy is the best~!"

He kisses Asia again as he grinds against her pelvis, driving his cock in deeper.

Asia: "AAAH~! HAH~! (*kissing*) Mmm~ Mah~ Mn~ (*done kissing*) O-Oh my-Hng-g-goodness~! Nn-Ahh~!"

Amadeus flips them over, putting Asia on top.

Asia: "Wh-What are you-!?"

Amadeus picks up Asia's hips and brings them down, producing a crescendo of moans.

Asia: "(*ahegao*) HAAAH~!!!"

Amadeus helps Asia to repeatedly bounce on his cock, pleasuring them both.

Asia: "(*heart-eyes*) Hah~ Hah~ Hah~ Ah~! Hnk~! Anh~! Yes~! I-It feels-Ngh-amazing~! Ahh~!"

Amadeus: "Nm~! Then, I'll...make it better~!"

Asia: "(*looks back*) Hah~?"

Amadeus adjusts Asia's position so that her feet are flat on the bed, her knees are pointed up and her body is straight. Amadeus gains a new angle inside her that makes Asia moan even louder.

Asia: "(*ahegao*) AAAHHHHH~~!!!"

Amadeus keeps up the pace, overwhelming Asia with pleasure.

Asia: "AH~! NH~! HAH~! AHN~! OH~! W-Wait, slow down~! I-I'm gonna-!"

Amadeus hits a spot that makes Asia tighten, bend her back, forms glowing pink hearts in her eyes...

Asia: "(*unprepared*) NM~!?"

...and makes her scream at the ceiling as she finally cums.

Asia: "(*full ahegao*) CUUUHM~~!!! GAAHHH~~!!!"

Asia flops onto Amadeus, who hasn't stopped thrusting.

Back with Saber and Rias, the former has now pinned Rias under her and is riding her amazon-style. After a few moments, Saber pulls Rias up onto her lap, sitting cross-legged and kisses her. Rias wraps her arms around Saber's neck as she grinds against Saber's pelvis. Both sides of the strap-on hits the edge of Rias's womb and Saber's, making them fall over and moan a crescendo.

Saber/Rias: "Ooh~! Ah~! Hah~! Ahh~! Ngh~! Ahh~!"

(*Cut*)

Saber fucks Rias sideways.

Rias: "Hah~! Hah~! Hah~!"

(*Cut*)

Saber is sitting down while penetrating Rias from behind as she sucks on her right breast and fondles her left.

Rias: "Ahn~! Nhaah~! Haah~!"

(*Cut*)

Rias is now wearing the strap-on and is fucking Saber from behind whole rubbing her clit and fondling her breast.

Saber: "AAAH~!!"

(*Cut*)

Saber is back on top and giving Rias the mating press.

Rias: "S-Saber, I can't handle much more~! Ah~!"

Saber: "Let's cum together, then~!!"

Rias: "Oh, yes~!!"

(*Cut*)

Having just came, Asia ascends into a state beyond euphoric.

Asia: "AHH~!! AHH~!! HAAH~!! I-I'M STILL-NGHAAH-SENSITIVE~!! AHH~!!"

Amadeus: "Haah~! I know~! But, I still haven't cum yet~!"

Asia hugs onto Amadeus's head for dear life.

Asia: "YES~!! YES~!! YEEES~!! CUM INSIDE ME~!! I WANT IT~!! I WANT IT SO MUCH~!!"

Amadeus and Saber quicken their paces for a few more moan-filled moments until they finally release. The strap-on and Amadeus's rod both pierce their respective wombs, the latter completely filling it.

Amadeus/Saber: "Hnngh~!!"

Asia/Rias: "OOOHH~!!!/AAAHH~!!!"

Amadeus unleashes load after load, pumping Asia's womb full until it starts to leak out of her pussy while Rias and Saber tightly hold each other as they are both hit with multiple orgasms. They take a minute to recuperate and come down from their high.

Amadeus: "So...how was that?"

Asia: "Haa... Haa... It felt incredible... Can..."

Asia pulls back and looks into Amadeus's eyes again, this time with a look of desperation.

Asia: "Can we...do it again?"

An arrow of love pierces Amadeus's heart.

Amadeus (mind): "Too cute! Must fuck!"

He glomps onto Asia as they, Rias and Saber all continue their lovemaking.

(*Cut*)

Amadeus is giving it to Asia missionary style while she holds onto his head. Rias and Saber are eating each other out.

(*Cut*)

Amadeus gives it to Rias from behind while Saber makes out with her from the front. Asia is doing the same to Saber but making out with Amadeus while doing so.

(*Cut*)

Amadeus is lying back with his feet touching the ground as Asia rides him reverse-cowgirl style. Rias grinds her pussy on his mouth while he viciously fingers Saber's.

LEMON ENDS HERE

...

After all of that, Rias and Saber are completely asleep while Amadeus and Asia are still awake. Amadeus is sitting against the backboard of the bed while Asia bounces on his cock.

Amadeus: "I'm surprised you still have the energy to keep going."

Asia: "Ahh~ Well, thanks to Erza-san's training -Mmm- my stamina has gotten higher. So, I have much more -Ehh-nergy then I did before. Haah~"

Amadeus savors the feeling of Asia's insides clenching his rod for a minute until he decides to address the elephant in the room.

Amadeus: "Asia..."

Asia: "Ahh~ Yes, Amadeus?"

Amadeus: "I don't know if you've realized yet, but the mark on your naval has changed."

Asia pauses, her eyes slightly widening, and looks down to see he's right.

Asia: "It has! But why is that?"

Amadeus: "This is a very special phenomenon that only occurs when the mate of an Incubus or Succubus falls completely in love with said beings. The mark deemed your feelings for me to be true, so it changed."

Asia: "What does this mean?"

Amadeus: "It means..."

He looks at Asia with a genuine smile of love and affection.

Amadeus: "...that a great opportunity has presented itself."

Asia: "What kind?"

Amadeus dons a calm, serious expression.

Amadeus: "Asia, you now have a chance to become a Succubus."

Asia is shocked still & silent.

Asia: "A...Succubus...?"

Amadeus: "(*calm*) I know this may seem strange and scary, but I want to tell you that if you go through with this, then we will truly be together forever."

Asia's eyes widen in shocked realization.

Amadeus: "After a ritual is preformed, my essence will bond with yours through the connection formed by the mark and turn you into a Succubus. This is a rare opportunity that comes once in a while, but I will not force you to-"

Asia suddenly hugs Amadeus. He almost responds, but the feeling of something wet on his shoulder stops him.

Amadeus: "Asia...?"

Asia: "Yes."

Amadeus is shocked at her response.

Asia: "(*tears of joy*) I love you Amadeus. And with that love, comes my absolute trust. After everything you've done for me, showing me the kind of love that I was denied by the Church, connecting the way we have, I would be crazy to deny this chance...

...so...

...

...

...

...I accept it. I want to become a Succubus."

...

...

...

Later the next day, after school, and having his "essence" drained thanks to Akeno, Issei is on his way home.

Issei: "(*exhausted*) Geez. Sometimes Akeno-san can get too into our dispelling sessions..."

He arrives at his house and reaches for the doorknob, but a sudden feeling of dread encompasses his being. Issei recalls this feeling when he met Freed and saw the strung-up dead body.

Issei (mind): "(*scared*) This is the same sense of dread I had that one time... Is he-!?"

Before he can think anymore, Issei bursts into the house.

Issei: "MOM!"

He charges into the living room, only to see that his mom is completely fine and having tea with two girls in white cloaks, one with chestnut, pigtailed hair and another with blue hair and a green streak.

Ms. Hyoudou: "Oh. Welcome home. What's with that look?"

Issei: "...M-Mom?"

He notices the crosses hanging around the necks of the two girls.

Issei (mind): "Are they Exorcists...?"

Pigtail Girl: "(*wave*) Hi there, Issei-kun."

Issei, however, is still putting up his guard.

Issei: "Nice to meet you."

Pigtail girl: "(*confused*) Huh? You don't remember me?"

Issei's Mother pulls out a photobook and points to it.

Ms. Hyoudou: "This girl here. Irina Shidou-chan. She might have been a tomboy back then, but she's grown into quite the lady. I was surprised too."

Irina: "Remember now?"

Issei: "...Huh?"

Issei grabs the picture book and points at Irina while looking at it.

Issei: "WHAAAAT!? I WAS SURE YOU WERE A BOY!!"

Irina: "(*carefree*) I guess there's no helping that. I always liked playing with boys, and I was kind of a troublemaker. But a lot has happened since I left."

Issei focuses on the blue-haired girl behind Irina, who is silent with a stone-cold expression.

Issei (mind): "...There's nothing ordinary about these two. Something about them is making my skin tingle."

He then focuses on the large object the girl is carrying.

Issei (mind): "It's that. I can tell that whatever's wrapped up there is real dangerous... Might be something used to kill Devils."

Irina gains a smug expression.

Irina: "It's true. You never know what'll happen when people reunite."

Issei (mind): "She's realized - She knows I'm a Devil."

Irina bows her head.

Irina: "Don't worry. We're heading out now."

The blue-haired girl gets up from her seat and walks over to Irina.

Irina: "I haven't been back to Japan in a while, so I started feeling nostalgic and just had to come by and say hello. But it's about time we left. Isn't it, Xenovia?"

Xenovia: "Yes."

Ms. Hyoudou: "I wish you could've stayed longer."

Irina: "Oh, we'll probably be by again at some point. But until then, see ya, Issei-kun."

Xenovia holds up the object and speaks with a stern voice.

Xenovia: "I'll be ready at any time."

A chill shoots down Issei's spine as the girls start to leave...

...but before they do, a familiar camouflaged drone crawls down from the ceiling and attaches itself to the back of Xenovia's heel just as the front door closes.

As the girls are walking away from the house, a figure is shown to be leaning against a stone wall with his arms crossed, facing away from their intended direction.

The figure is revealed to be Amadeus, who pulls out his phone and answers a call.

Amadeus: "Hello? ...Don't worry, he's fine. No trouble was started. ...The clubroom? ...Alright, I'll be there. See you then, Love."

He ends the call, pockets his phone and lets out a sigh.

Amadeus: "This will not end well..."

...

...

...

The next day, Amadeus is shown walking towards the ORC clubroom. Suddenly, a familiar voice calls out to him.

???: "Amadeus!"

He turns around to see Asia running up towards him.

Amadeus: "Asia? Not that I mind, but what are you doing here?"

Asia: "I was hoping I could join you in your meeting with the Devils."

Amadeus: "(*cups chin in thought*) Hmm... Well, I suppose it's fine. With you now being reincarnated, being near other unholy beings shouldn't really be a problem for you. (*nod: grin*) Alright, you may accompany me."

Asia: "(*throws hands in air*) Yaaay~!"

They then head on inside to join the meeting.

...

Amadeus and Asia enter the clubroom, only for Asia to become shocked at seeing Kiba's expression of pure rage and hatred.

Asia (mind): "Scary..."

Amadeus narrows his eyes as they avoid Kiba and stand close to Rias and Akeno, who take notice of their presence along with Koneko but say nothing as they are too focused on the Church duo.

Rias: "You may begin."

Irina: "Alright. Three of the Excalibur swords maintained by the Church were recently stolen."

Issei: "Wait, you mean the legendary Excalibur is actually multiple swords?"

Irina: "Yes, Issei-kun. The true Excalibur was broken in a war long ago."

Amadeus subtly grits his teeth, as if knowing something Irina doesn't.

Issei: "How could such a famous blade be broken?"

Xenovia starts to unwrap her object.

Xenovia: "It ended up thus."

She reveals it to be...

Xenovia: "The fragments of the broken Excalibur were gathered and reforged into seven new blades... This is one of them. Excalibur Destruction."

She wraps it back up in the cloth.

Xenovia: "The Catholic Church is responsible for this one."

Irina then unwraps a cloth from her shoulder, which transforms into a sword.

Irina: "And here's mine-"

Irina: "Excalibur Mimic...in the shape of a Japanese Katana."

She turns the sword back into a string of cloth, making a heart shape as she does so.

Irina: "It's real convenient because I can change its form however I want."

Rias speaks, but the dark aura emanating from Kiba causes her to tense up.

Rias: "...So what exactly do you two want from us? (*mutter*) And in the meantime, would you mind sheathing those?"

Xenovia: "The Catholic, Protestant, and Orthodox Churches each possess two of the seven swords. The seventh went missing shortly after the Great War between the three powers. It was suspected that the Incubi & Succubi had taken them, but this was disconfirmed. Since then, each of the denominations has had one of their swords stolen from them, and we believe they were brought to this area."

Rias: "That was careless... Who do they suspect is the thief?"

Xenovia: "An executive of the "Grigori," a Fallen Angel organization- Kokabiel."

Rias: "(*shocked*) The Grigori!? And Kokabiel... His name appears several times in the Bible..."

Xenovia: "The other day, he completely wiped out a group of exorcists that was dispatched here. Which brings me to our demand. No...our request, rather-"

She then speaks in a condescending attitude.

Xenovia: "We ask that you Devils not intervene in this fight between us and the Grigori over the Excalibur swords. In other words- Stay out of this."

Rias: "(*furrowed brow*) No need for such a tone. Are you worried we would team up with the Fallen Angels?"

Xenovia: "The Higher-ups certainly considered that possibility."

Rias places a hand on her chest and speaks in an authoritive tone.

Rias: "I swear on the name of Gremory that I would never side with Fallen Angels."

Xenovia: "(*slightly smug*) We're not asking for help. We understand that you allying with us on the side of God-even temporarily-would cause great upset to the three-way balance."

Rias: "Has the Orthodox Church taken any action yet?"

Xenovia: "They're holding back for now, but I suspect they've got their final sword under heavy lock and key."

Rias: "So, you two hope to retrieve the swords from Kokabiel on your own? That seems reckless...a good way to get yourselves killed."

Irina: "Indeed we do."

Both Irina and Xenovia stand up to get their point across.

Xenovia: "The Church has determined that the Excalibur swords are better off destroyed than utilized by the Fallen Angels. The goal is to render them unusable by the Fallen at any cost."

Irina: "To that end, we volunteered for this mission. The only thing that can stand against an Excalibur is another Excalibur."

Rias: "Your faith is as blind as ever... Will the two of you really be able to pull this off?"

Xenovia: "(*eyes closed*) But of course. We don't intend to die."

Rias: "You're confident, I'll give you that. Do you have some sort of secret weapon?"

Xenovia: "(*opens one eye*) Well... Let's just leave that to your imagination."

The Church duo start to walk away.

Xenovia: "We're done here. Let's go, Irina."

Rias: "Oh? Wouldn't you like some tea?"

Akeno offers said tea, but Xenovia keeps walking.

Xenovia: "No need."

Irina turns and holds up her hand as an apology.

Irina: "Sorry, but no thank you. Pardon us."

Xenovia takes notice of Amadeus.

Xenovia: "So, the rumors are true. The Incubus Prince is residing in this town after all."

Amadeus keeps his arms folded as he speaks with an unimpressed tone.

Amadeus: "I take it that means word of my existence has reached Heaven?"

Xenovia: "Indeed it has. It certainly surprised the Higher-ups. They even spoke with the Leaders of your Faction to confirm it because they couldn't believe it themselves."

Amadeus: "Hm. I see..."

Xenovia: "I don't think this needs repeating, but I request that you stay out of this fight as well."

Amadeus: "I only ever intervene in a situation when it has a possibility of benefiting me, and I can see no such benefit from getting involved in your fight. So, you can trust that I will not involve myself into your affairs...unless you give me a reason too."

Xenovia: "Hm. Fair enough. Though..."

She then directs her attention towards Asia.

Xenovia: "...you're the "Witch," Asia Argento, aren't you?"

Asia flinches under being called such a name. Amadeus narrows his eyes at Xenovia as Irina comes over.

Irina: "So, you're the "Saint," huh? I've heard rumors about you. They say you were excommunicated and that you wound up roaming the world. Never thought you'd associate yourself with Devils and an Incubus, though."

Asia: "(*depressed; nervous*) ...Oh. Well... I..."

Irina: "Don't worry. We won't tell anyone we found you here. (*slight bow*) I'm sure it would shock those who knew you as "Saint" Asia to find out how you ended up."

Asia says nothing as anxiety creeps in.

Xenovia: "But colluding with Devils and an Incubus, really? That's almost as far as a saint could fall. Do you even still believe in our one true God?"

Irina: "How could someone like her possibly maintain her belief in the Lord?"

Xenovia: "That said, there are those who have betrayed the Lord and chosen to live in sin, but have not completely forgotten their faith... I feel that you may be one such individual."

Asia: "(*sad*) ...I could never abandon my faith. It's brought me this far, after all..."

Xenovia: "(*closed eyes*) Is that so? Then it's only fitting that we should end your life."

Amadeus's eyes are shadowed over as Xenovia unwraps her sword again and prepares to strike Asia.

Xenovia: "Show your conviction in the name of the Lord. Sinful though you may be, the Lord will reach out and save your soul."

Issei tries to rush in to help, but Xenovia appears to be quicker than him and starts to bring her sword down towards Asia, who begins to tremble.

Issei (mind): "Dammit!! I won't make it-!"

Amadeus: "(*pissed*) SABER!!"

Said woman suddenly blurs in between them, wearing casual clothes, and clashes her sword with Xenovia's, sending a gust of wind out through the room. Xenovia and Irina are completely and considerably shocked to see Saber, who wields a Holy sword of her own, defending their enemies.

Asia: "(*shocked & confused*) S-Saber-san!?"

Xenovia: "(*peeved*) Ngh! So, it is also true that you have a Holy Sword wielder in your entourage!"

Irina: "No way! But why!?"

The clash breaks, letting Saber spin her sword with one hand, place the tip directly vertical and put her hands on the pommel. She assumes a position reminiscent of a Knight in wait.

Saber: "(*glances at Xenovia*) Lady Xenovia, (*glances at Irina*) Lady Irina. I am sure what you see before you and the words I speak next may betray your preconceptions and beliefs, but I will say this now as a proud Knight..."

She lifts the sword and plants it back on the ground, staking her claim, and looks at the Church duo with a soul-piercing glare, sending chills down their spines.

Saber: "(*deathly serious*) If you intend to harm either my Master or Lady Asia... I will not hesitate to strike you down and leave you in pieces."

Beads of sweat fall down Xenovia and Irina's faces as they know better than to take someone's words, whom of which just blocked a strike from a sword said to destroy all it cuts, at face value.

Xenovia: "A Holy Sword wielder siding with those of whom said weapon is meant to cut down. How disgraceful..."

Saber: "Do not misunderstand. Like my Master, I have no desire to oppose you, nor do I harbor any ill will towards the Holy Church. However, unlike you three, who were taken in and raised under God's influence, I had no such blessing. Therefore, I also have no desire to oppose those of unholy origin."

Asia, Xenovia and Irina were shocked.

Irina: "You weren't raised by the Church? But then, how did you obtain a Holy Sword?"

Saber: "That does not matter at the moment."

Amadeus: "(*serious*) What does matter is what could happen next. Either you leave in peace...or you go in pieces. One way or another, as long as there is breath in my lungs, you will not be taking Asia's life. You have no right to decide her fate when the Church didn't so much as lend a hand when she was abandoned by you and your God."

Irina, after regaining her composure, starts to unravel her weapon.

Irina: "God's love is true. If her faith had been strong enough, she would have been fine. Or maybe her faith was a lie from the start."

Xenovia: "And what are you to her anyway?"

Amadeus holds a hand in front of his heart.

Amadeus: "A friend. A lover. A part of her new family. I have every right to protect her and aid her whenever she seeks it."

He clenches his fist in anger.

Amadeus: "(*pissed*) And if you so much as lay a hand on her, I will tear your entire Church asunder."

Xenovia: "You would dare challenge the Church? You sure have quite the mouth on you..."

Amadeus gets close enough that they have their foreheads pressed against each other's, and glares menacingly into Xenovia's soul.

Amadeus: "(*deathly serious*) And I have about several hundred army units comprised of several hundred-thousand soldiers ready to send you and the entire Church off to meet your precious God. So, unless you plan on facing the full, unrestrained might of the Valeron Empire, I would suggest you sheathe your blade."

They both stare each other down, but Kiba breaks their concentration.

Kiba: "This is perfect. I'll be your opponent."

Xenovia: "And who are you?"

Kiba is revealed to have bags under his dead eyes, implying he hasn't slept in a while.

Kiba: "Your Senpai."

Kiba: "Though a failed one, by all counts."

...

...

...

A smaller Amadeus is shown speaking to a just as small Issei.

Amadeus: "Issei, fight the pigtail chick."

Issei: "Wha-!? Why me!?"

Amadeus: "Because I said so and so I can see how much you've improved."

Issei: "Oh..."

...

...

...

Rias, her team, Amadeus, Asia, Saber and the Church duo are now outside, preparing to fight. Kiba and Issei are against Xenovia and Irina, who have changed into their "battle attire", which consists of black, skin-tight, short sleeve leotards with pauldrons, matching fingerless gloves that extend to their biceps, and thigh-high boots, all of which are adorned with straps.

Xenovia: "Before we begin, allow me to confirm something...(*turns to Rias*) This is a fight over a private matter that needn't concern the Church at large. We won't make anything more of it, and neither will you. Is that correct?"

Rias: "Yes. (*thoughts*) Yuuto won't rest easy until this is over, after all..."

Xenovia gets into a stance.

Xenovia: "The power of Rias Gremory's peerage, and that of one of our alleged "Seniors"- I shall test them both."

Rias: "Issei. This is no ordinary fight. Take extra care not to be hit by those Holy Swords!"

Issei: "R-Right!"

Kiba chuckles to himself.

Xenovia: "......You laugh?"

Kiba shows the expression of someone with a deranged fixation, which he does have.

Kiba: "(*dark smirk*) I've wanted to destroy them so badly, and now here they are in front of me. I could not be happier."

Xenovia: "I heard one of the test subjects from the Holy Sword Project might have managed to escape the purge. So, that was you?"

Kiba recalls the nightmare of seeing dead bodies and raises his sword as a dark aura envelops him.

Amadeus (mind): "He's blinded by rage and hatred... (*sigh*) This will be a short fight."

Irina: "Issei Hyoudou-kun. We finally see each other after so long, and it turns out you've gone and become a Devil. I'm shocked."

Issei: "(*embarrassed head scratch*) Well... Irina Shidou... I'll be honest, Amadeus already said what I wanted to about you guys bad-mouthing Asia, so we really don't have to fight. It's not a big deal."

Irina ignores him and continues to preach.

Irina: "(*preaching*) I was shipped off to England after they discovered my aptitude for Holy swords. All I've wanted since then is to be useful in my role as an agent of the Lord. How cruel is fate to turn my childhood friend into a Devil! Perhaps this is merely another trial from God! I will overcome this too. Once more, I will allow my faith to lead me down the path of righteousness!"

Irina: "Now then, Issei-kun! My Excalibur will judge the weight of your sins! Amen!"

Issei (mind): "(*surprised*) Huh...? Seems like she's the type of girl who just can't say no to a fight!!"

Issei whips out his Sacred Gear.

Issei: "I don't know what's up with you, but here we go! Boosted Gear, let's do this!"

The orb glows green and charges up with a "BOOST!!" Xenovia and Irina are shocked to see this.

Xenovia: "...Longinus."

Irina: "That's the Boosted Gear? To think we'd encounter it here..."

Kiba: "Get distracted by Issei-kun, and you won't escape unscathed."

Kiba leaps towards Xenovia and attempts to strike, but Xenovia blocks him with her sword. The impact pushes Xenovia back a few feet, but she maintains her balance.

Xenovia: ""Sword Birth," "Boosted Gear," "Twilight Healing"- Nothing but heretical Sacred Gears. Although I suppose they would be, considering you Devils and Incubi are the ones using them."

Kiba: "My strength comes from the regret and sorrow of my murdered comrades. I am the embodiment of their hatred, and that Excalibur will be broken by my power!"

Amadeus lets out an exhausted sigh.

Asia: "Are you tired?"

Amadeus: "(*done*) Yes, but not physically..."

Irina: "(*charges*) Here I come, Issei-kun!"

She tries to strike him twice, but Issei dodges with swift movements.

Issei (mind): "(*devious grin*) I'll just dodge while I bide my time for an opening. Then I'll end it with "Dress Break"!"

Irina: "(*weirded out*) ...What a sketchy face he's making. What could he be plotting?"

Koneko doesn't hold back.

Koneko: "...Please watch out. Issei-senpai has a move that lets him tear away the clothes of any girl he touches."

Issei: "(*shocked*) Koneko-chan!?"

Amadeus: "(*disappointed*) There goes the element of surprise..."

Irina: "(*disgusted*) How awful! Oh Lord! Save your forgiveness for someone more deserving than this sinful pervert!"

Issei: "(*nervous sweat*) Hey, don't look at me like that! With those pitying eyes!"

Koneko: "(*deadpan*) ...You are the worst."

Amadeus: "(*calling out*) Issei, it's fine! It doesn't matter that she knows about "Dress Break" just so long as you can actually land it!"

Issei: "Oh, right! Thank you!"

Koneko: "(*deadpan*) You're even worse..."

Xenovia: "I see. So, they truly are personifications of Lust. From the start, the one fighting did strike me as a particularly lewd Devil."

Kiba: "(*ashamed*) I'm sorry about him."

Issei: "(*annoyed*) Don't apologize for me!"

Kiba manifests dual swords of ice & fire and charges recklessly at Xenovia.

Kiba: "Get it together...and burn! Then freeze to the bone! "Flare Brand" and "Freezer Mist"!!"

Xenovia dodges just barely and prepares to strike back with an overhead swing.

Xenovia: "The quick movements of a Knight combined with Devil swords of fire & ice... It still won't do!"

Xenovia swings down, managing to break Kiba's swords, slamming the sword into the ground...

...and creating a massive crater around the initial point of impact.

Xenovia: "(*smug*) My "Excalibur Destruction" is the embodiment of ruin. There's nothing it can't smash."

Kiba: "(*tired*) ...So strong, despite not even being the true Excalibur... Destroying all seven won't be a simple task."

Amadeus groans in distress and slight disgust.

Amadeus: "Edgelords..."

Asia: "(*confused*) Edge-what...?"

Amadeus: "It's nothing..."

Irina: "(*charges*) I think we'll be done over here soon too!"

Issei boosts again and just barely dodges Irina's strike.

Irina: "Not bad! You've done your work!"

Issei: "The credit goes to my Mistress and her Boyfriend and their harsh training! I've faced plenty of opponents way above my level!"

He holds up his Sacred Gear and boosts again.

Issei: "And I've done it with this! Let's go! Boosted Gear!"

Boosted Gear: "<Explosion!!>"

With his newfound power, Issei flash-steps behind Irina, surprising her. He attempts to touch Irina, but she dodges all of his attacks.

Irina: "How indecent!"

Issei: "Not done yet!"

Akeno: "(*closed-eye smile*) Issei-kun's movements are looking sharper than usual."

Koneko: "(*deadpan*) ...Senpai's pervy instincts are enhancing his physical abilities."

Issei gets ready to pounce as Irina keeps her guard up.

Irina: "Chasing after me like this is...! It's just...!"

Issei: "(*sinister*) I'm gonna enjoy this!"

Issei leaps towards Irina, who is caught off-guard. In an attempt to save herself, Irina ducks to avoid Issei, who is now heading for Amadeus and Asia. He touches Asia's shoulder and Amadeus's peck and in the next second, their clothes burst into shreds. Asia crouches to hide her nude body while Amadeus just stands immobile.

Amadeus: "(*sigh*) Next time, look before you leap, you idiot."

Xenovia and Irina accidently glance at Amadeus's chiseled body & dangling rod and turn beet red. Irina turns away while Xenovia just stares at it in awe.

Xenovia: "(*amazed*) So big..."

Irina: "(*embarrassed*) D-Don't describe it!"

Akeno looks at it with a mischievous twinkle in her eyes while drooling and Koneko turns away with a light blush.

Akeno: "My, my~ So, that's what you're packing~"

Rias lets out an exhausted sigh.

Rias: "Darling, despite how much I enjoy seeing you like that, please clothe yourself. There *is* still a fight going on."

Amadeus: "Fair enough."

A bright glow appears over his body and disappears to reveal new clothes.

Akeno puffs out one of her cheeks in slight annoyance. Amadeus crouches down and touches Asia's shoulder.

Amadeus: "Here, Asia."

Suddenly, Asia's body glows in a similar fashion before disappearing and showing another new set of clothes for her.

Asia, absolutely grateful, hugs Amadeus's torso.

Asia: "Oh, thank you so much, Amadeus!"

Amadeus: "(*rubs her head*) You're welcome."

Asia steps back to check out her new outfit.

Asia: "(*starry-eyed*) This is such a cute outfit, too! Where did you get it!?"

Amadeus: "A few months ago I ventured into the city to stake out the local clothing stores, because I know for a fact you girls love cute, new outfits. And once I saw this one and the color, I knew you'd like it."

Asia: "(*starry-eyed*) I really do! Thank you, again!"

Amadeus smiles and turns to look back at the fight, only to see Issei on the ground with an expression as if he'd gotten punched in the gut.

Amadeus: "Diiid I miss something?"

Akeno: "(*closed-eye smile*) Koneko-chan sent Issei-kun tumbling for what he did to you two."

Amadeus: "Ah. Alright then."

Irina crouches next to Issei and pokes him.

Irina: "Issei-kun, are you alive?"

Issei can only respond with short gasps of air.

Irina: "Um, I believe this is divine retribution in response to your indecent attack. Should you survive to fight again, won't you please stop using that move?"

Issei strains his body as he manages to get on his knee.

Issei: "(*struggling*) ...N-No way... That's my special technique. It uses all the magical power I've got. I'll keep tearing clothes off of girls no matter what... The real question is whether I should opt for this one or another skill that just makes clothes invisible..."

Amadeus: "(*cups chin in thought*) Hmm... Makes clothes invisible, huh?"

Issei: "(*roaring; crying*) I'll keep on fighting, channeling all my will into efforts to strip it all offa ya!"

Irina: "(*shocked*) So, he's come as far as he has with nothing but his Libido!"

Issei throws a punch, but Irina ducks under it.

Issei: "Libido is power! It's my justice!"

Amadeus: "(*calling out*) Preach!"

Irina: "Oh Lord. Lend me the strength to put an end to this lusty Devil! Amen!"

Issei crouches down and tries to trip Irina up with a sweeping low kick, but she stabs her sword into the ground to launch herself upwards to avoid it.

After regaining her balance, Irina swipes her sword upwards to where the tip is barely touching Issei's chin.

Amadeus: "(*closed-eye frown*) This fight is over..."

Irina: "I apologize. I underestimated you. You move quite well."

She moves back, knowing she's won.

Irina: "But Devils and Fallen Angels are especially vulnerable to Holy Blades. One direct hit, and your power and very existence would drain away."

Issei is revealed to have a vertical cut in the middle of his body, which is giving off steam, as he starts to breathe heavily.

Irina: "If the cut had gone any deeper, it would have been a mortal wound. But with just one more power-up, I know you could have dodged even that."

Issei: "What the hell...is...this...?"

Issei falls flat on the ground as the energy from the Excalibur drains all his stamina.

Irina: "You lost because you were unable to perceive the gap in strength between us. In a real match, that would prove fatal."

Issei: "(*weak*) ...Shit. I'm totally drained."

Meanwhile, Kiba is still fighting Xenovia...

Kiba: "Let's see which is stronger! The destructive power of your Holy sword or that of my Devil swords?"

...and busts out a new sword.

Xenovia: "(*pity*) What a shame. You chose poorly."

Without much effort, Xenovia easily destroys Kiba's destruction sword and drives the pommel of her weapon into his gut, making him cough up spit.

Xenovia: "Your best weapons are your variety of swords and your swift movements. You just don't have the strength to wield a giant blade like that. All it did was curtail your admirable speed. (*walks away*) You crave destruction? It doesn't suit your inherent strengths. Haven't you realized that?"

Kiba: "(*struggling*) ...W-Wait!"

Amadeus walks by Kiba, not even glancing at him and stands firm.

Amadeus: "Now, hold on. I don't know why you're walking away when our business here hasn't concluded."

Xenovia: "(*not looking back*) But, it has. Your team lost."

Amadeus: "Wrong."

Irina: "Hm? What do you mean?"

Amadeus: "(*points thumb behind him*) Rias's team lost. Yuuto Kiba and Issei Hyoudou are a part of *her* peerage, not mine. While your fight with them is finished, ours isn't."

Xenovia: "You wish to fight us, as well?"

Amadeus: "Indeed."

Rias: "Love, what are you doing?"

Amadeus: "(*looks back*) Your boys had their chance, Rias. It's my turn now."

Rias, knowing she can't stop him, relents.

Rias: "Just don't make us look too bad, alright?"

Amadeus: "(*smirk*) No promises."

Xenovia and Irina share glances before looking back at him.

Xenovia: "Very well. Since Issei Hyoudou and Yuuto Kiba did not put up much of a fight, we shall duel you as well. Perhaps you will be able to satisfy us."

Issei is shown to be getting healed by Asia per Amadeus's order.

Issei: "(*pissed*) Whaddya mean we didn't put up a fight!?"

Asia: "Please don't move so much..."

Amadeus: "Oh, trust me, sweetheart~ (*toothy grin*) I live to satisfy~"

He then turns to Saber.

Amadeus: "Saber. Care to join me?"

Saber: "As you wish, Master."

Saber walks over to face Irina while Amadeus faces Xenovia.

Saber: "(*serious*) I hope you are ready, Lady Irina...

...Because I will *not* hold back!"

The Church duo stare in awe of Saber's new attire, but mostly at her sword.

Irina: "(*amazed*) Such an elegant blade..."

Xenovia: "...(*serious*) does not deserve to be wielded by one who serves an unholy being."

Saber: "(*unaffected*) Say what you want, Lady Xenovia. Mere words will not shake my resolve."

Amadeus: "Alright then. (*grin*) My turn~"

Amadeus reaches behind him. Akeno turns her head to Rias.

Akeno: "Has he ever shown what kind of weapon he uses?"

Rias: "None that I can recall."

The tension rises as they all wait to see what Amadeus pulls out to help him in combat...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Amadeus pulls out an ordinary blue, ballpoint, metal pen. The kind you'd find in any given office space or school supplies. Everyone, aside from Saber, are completely dumbfounded and in shocked disbelief.

Xenovia: "A... A pen...?"

Irina: "He can't be serious..."

Rias: "He's...gotta be joking..."

Kiba: "He can't seriously think he can beat them with a pen..."

Issei: "Dude, if he actually does, that's gonna suck for us..."

Xenovia snaps out of her shock and reassumes her condescending attitude.

Xenovia: "What kind of trick is this?"

Amadeus: "(*grin*) No trick. It's just a regular pen. Watch."

He clicks the pen again and again to prove his point.

Amadeus: "See?"

Irina: "Alright. That caught us off-guard. Now, can you bring out your actual weapon, please?"

Saber unexpectedly chuckles in amusement.

Xenovia: "You find this humorous?"

Saber: "(*smug*) Of course. The very fact that that pen is what my Master is using proves he doesn't take you seriously."

A tick mark appears on Xenovia's forehead.

Xenovia: "(*pissed*) What?"

Amadeus: "(*smug*) It's true. I am no beast that goes all out when hunting smaller prey. Unfortunately, there are no branches on any of these trees that are smaller than this pen."

Xenovia gets even more pissed.

Irina: "Wait! Are you actually gonna fight Xenovia with that!?"

Amadeus: "Yep. Now, come on. I, as the challenger, will let you have the first strike."

Xenovia: "Tch! Do not underestimate me!"

She charges with a yell and prepares an overhead swing.

Asia: "(*worried*) Amadeus!!"

Amadeus: "(*furrowed brow*) You don't know just how big this ocean truly is..."

Xenovia brings her Excalibur down towards him, expecting an easy win. What happens next, however, completely shatters her confidence.

Before the weapon can go any further, Amadeus stop it in its tracks by striking the blade side of Xenovia's sword with the very tip of the pen. A shockwave explodes out from behind Amadeus and destroys the ground, implying Xenovia didn't hold back. Amadeus, however, doesn't budge an inch.

All those watching and participating, sans Saber, are completely and utterly shocked.

Amadeus: "(*smug grin*) Hm. What do you know? It *is* mightier..."

Xenovia (mind): "(*petrified*) Impossible! I can't move it! What did he do!? No weapon can withstand Excalibur Destruction! This...can't be happening...!"

Irina: "(*terrified*) No way... That can't be right..."

Kiba: "(*horrified*) Th-That's... How can he...? There's no way that their abilities...are this far apart..."

Issei: "(*annoyed*) Oh, come on!! That's just showing off, asshole!!"

Amadeus: "(*grin*) Hm? What's wrong? Weren't you going to put me in my place? Prove your superiority?"

Deciding she's waited long enough, Saber makes the first move.

Saber: "Never divert your attention away!"

Irina: "Ah-!"

Remembering this is a two-way duel, Irina defends herself from Saber's attack. They exchange blows for a few moments before Saber jumps back to gain distance.

Irina then charges in for a thrust attack, but Saber dodges to her right and attempts a downward strike. Irina sees this and blocks. Saber backs off but comes right back in for another clash. Irina then tries a sideways strike to Saber's head, but Saber ducks and aims for Irina's midsection. 

She blocks in time, but Saber then, quicker than Irina can react, slides into her blind spot. Irina is too slow to see Saber disappear but notices a shadow above her. She looks up in time to see Saber about to land a downward strike on her from above. Before Saber's sword can connect, Irina backflips away to gain distance. Saber's sword pierces the ground, but she lands and pulls it out.

Irina: "You sure are quick."

Saber: "As are you, but do not think this means you are quicker."

Irina, now seeing this as a personal challenge, gets into stance.

Irina: "(*smirk*) Oh, you're on!"

They both charge in again and clash blades.

Back with Amadeus and Xenovia, she tries to break away from the hold he's got her in, but he just makes a diagonal slash and sends her tumbling back.

Xenovia (mind): "How is this happening!? He is using a mere pen to fight...and he knocked me back!?"

The blue-haired bombshell does all she can to try and land a single hit on her opponent, but the amber-haired stud keeps expertly blocking every single slice aimed at him with his pen.

Xenovia: "This shouldn't be possible!! How can an ordinary pen withstand my Excalibur Destruction!?"

Amadeus speaks while still blocking.

Amadeus: "(*unimpressed*) It's never about the weapon..."

Xenovia continues to barrage Amadeus with attacks, getting more aggressive with each strike.

Amadeus: "...it's about the wielder."

He clashes with Xenovia's sword and pushes it away, allowing Amadeus to get in close and preform a rush of precision strikes on her body with the pen. After which, he jumps, kicks the back of her knee, bombards her with multiple right-handed attacks at once and ends it with a one-inch punch with his left hand to Xenovia's center, sending her flying backwards into a tree, the impact of which causes her to couch up blood and fall to the ground.

Amadeus: "A weapon is only as strong as the hands that hold it. It does not matter what the weapon is, as long as you know how to use it."

Back with Saber and Irina, the latter is brought to her knee with Saber holding her sword to Irina's head.

Saber: "Yield."

Irina: "I...yield."

Xenovia gets up on her knee and raises her head, only to see Amadeus holding his hand out to her.

Amadeus: "You both fought well. It's just that our strength, speed and combat experience are far above yours. However, do not think this means you two will never become stronger. You just need time and effort."

Xenovia scoffs and manages to stand up on her own, but still shows signs of injury. Seeing this, Amadeus sighs.

Amadeus: "Asia! Medical assistance needed!"

Asia: "O-Okay!"

Asia rushes over to heal the Church duo.

...

After being healed of their injuries, Xenovia and Irina prepare to leave.

Xenovia: "I must admit, I had not expected you to be this strong, Amadeus Valeron. I suppose looks can be deceiving."

Amadeus: "Hopefully this will teach you never to underestimate an enemy you know nothing about."

Xenovia: "I will take your advice to heart. (*turns to Ruas*) And Rias Gremory, I'll trust you to keep our earlier conversation in mind. You also might want to train your servants a bit more. There's a limit to how far refinement alone can carry you."

Irina: "(*holds up cross*) Well, then! If you ever feel the urge to be judged, just let us know. Amen!"

They turn to go but look back.

Xenovia: "One more thing. The "Vanishing Dragon" will soon awaken.  Issei Hyoudou, you will inevitably meet it in battle, but you have no hope of winning as you are now."

Irina and Xenovia finally walk away, leaving a sense of unease dwelling within Issei.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

610 5 7
(This is my first EVER highschool dxd fanfic so don't expect it to be the best, also English isn't my first language) (I also do plan to rewrite this...
265K 3.9K 22
The factions are trying to catch a dangerous individual But what happens when this individual is right under there noses High class want his power S...
19.7K 278 8
The 4 factions of the supernatural world. After a great war between the main three. One in which during the great war they were going through a civil...
3.7M 142K 45
Nea Riar, a human, accidentally stumbles upon a portal to another world full of everything she has thought to be a myth. There she meets five men; Fa...