Stiles Stilinski x Reader. (R...

נכתב על ידי fanficlover_athena

This book will be a rewrite of season 2 of teen wolf. It is the second book of the rewrite saga. (You can fi... עוד

Foreword
Chapter 1*
Chapter 2*
Chapter 3*
Chapter 4*
Chapter 5*
Chapter 6*
Chapter 7*
Chapter 8*
Chapter 9*
Chapter 10*
Chapter 11*
Chapter 12*
Chapter 14*
Chapter 15*
Chapter 16*
Chapter 17*
Chapter 18*
Chapter 19*
Chapter 20*
Chapter 21*
Chapter 22*
Chapter 23*
Chapter 24*
Chapter 25*
Chapter 26*
Chapter 27*
Chapter 28*
Chapter 29*
Chapter 30*
Chapter 31*
Chapter 32*
Chapter 33*
Chapter 34*
Chapter 35*
Chapter 36*
Chapter 37*
Chapter 38*
Chapter 39*
Chapter 40
update book:
Update book 3
Book cover for season 3

Chapter 13*

817 18 1
נכתב על ידי fanficlover_athena

(Third POV)

"Butterfly." Lydia says, looking at the first picture that Marin had shows her. She shows Lydia another one, getting the same reaction out of her. She did it a few more times and almost gives up on the fourth try. She sees Lydia staring at one of the pictures, not moving an inch.

"...Lydia?" Marin asks a little worried. Lydia then snaps out of it and looks back at the counselor. "Danaus plexippus." Lydia says, making the counselor roll her eyes. "Which is the scientific name for...?" she asks, making Lydia smirk a bit. "Butterfly." Lydia then says.

"Lydia, what is it gonna take to get you to open up?" Marin asks. "I don't know what you're talking about. I'm as honest and open as a person can be." Lydia says, trying to play dumb. Marin looks at the card and says "Huh. I would've said "wolf." before putting it back down on the table.

...

Mark walks into the library, spotting Danny and Jackson at a table. He quickly walks over to them and pulls out a chair for himself. "So, who do you know that can get into your house?" Mark asks Jackson. "What do you mean? Like, break in?" Jackson asks, looking at Mark in disbelief.

"Or someone who has a key... who also knows how to edit out two hours of footage out of a tape and knows how to loop it..." Mark says again, now being a little sarcastic. "I can do it. I write my own software, and I know your mom forgets to lock the kitchen door." Danny says, a smirk forming on his face.

"I could've done it, too, considering it's my camera. Actually, we could've done it together." Mark says, seeing Jackson roll his eyes at him and Danny. "All right, I gotta go to my next class, but, uh, I'll be back later to help if you guys want it." Mark says, standing from his seat and patting Danny on his back.

"Definitely." Danny says, watching the boy leave from the library. He looks over, to see Jackson looking at him in disbelief. "...What?" Danny asks, making Jackson raise his eyebrows a bit and then shake his head defensively. "Got a little crush going on there?" he suggests mockingly.

"No." Danny says evasively, which makes Jackson hum in agreement. "Shut up! It doesn't matter anyway." Danny then exclaims. "Why's that?" Jackson asks, laughing at his best friend. "Because, if you haven't noticed, he's completely obsessed with Allison, so..." Danny says, making Jackson roll his eyes.

"Whatever. Anyway, this is gonna take a couple hours." Danny says, looking back at his laptop. "So, you can't tell me who did the editing?" Jackson says, changing the subject back to the video. "Is there anyone else you know who can get into your house?" Danny asks, making Jackson think and raise his eyebrows. "...Yeah... Actually, I do..." Jackson says, looking at Lydia, Stiles and Y/n walking into the library.

...

"Do you mind me asking where you got this? A book?" Marin asks, looking at the printed paper that Allison had just given her. "Um, a family heirloom." Allison explains evasively. "Interesting family. I'm pretty familiar with most Romance languages, but this is a little out of my reach..." Marin says, making Allison nod in agreement and roll her eyes at the statement.

"Can you give it a shot?" Allison asks again. "All right. Um, "Kanima." Do I have that right?" Marin asks, looking back at Allison, who nods at her. "Yeah." She says awkwardly. ""Like the wolf, its power is greatest at the moon's peak." Huh. Sounds like a Werewolf. Oh, there's some words here I don't recognize..." Marin says, looking over the page, which makes Allison get impatient.

"Just try. Please." Allison asks again, making Marin look at her. "Could I hold onto it for a bit?" Marin asks. "Now is better, please." Allison says again. Marin looks back at the page in front of her and furrows her brows. "All right...Um, okay, "Like the wolf, the Kanima is a social creature. But, where the wolf seeks a pack, the Kanima seeks a friend." She reads out loud.

""A friend." What does that mean?" Allison asks, looking at the counselor. "Maybe it's lonely?" she explains, making Allison think. "..Like a teenager." Allison mutters.

...

Scott walks on the lacrosse field, seeing Boyd near the bleachers. "I want to talk to Derek." Scott says, getting closer to where Boyd is standing. "Talk to me." Boyd says, shrugging at him. "I don't want to fight." Scott says, still walking his way. "Good, 'cause I'm twice the size of you." Boyd says jokingly.

"True. Really, really true. But wanna know what I think?" Scott says nervously, making Boyd look at him amused. "I'm twice as fast." Scott says again, pushing Boyd to the ground. They both stand back up and are interrupted by Derek. "She failed the test." Derek says, standing in between the two guys.

"Yeah, which doesn't prove anything. Lydia's different." Scott says, believing what y/n had told him earlier. "I know! At night, she turns into a homicidal walking snake." Derek says, rolling his eyes. "I'm not gonna let you kill her." Scott says in a threating manner to Derek. "Who said I was gonna do it?" Derek asks, making Scott look at him confused.

Scott is about to run back to the school, but is stopped by Boyd tackling him. "I don't know why you think you have to protect everyone now, Scott... But, even so, Lydia has killed people, and she's gonna do it again. And next time, it's gonna be one of us." Derek says. "She's y/n sister Derek... we can't do this to her. And what if you're wrong?" Scott asks, standing back up.

"She was bitten by an Alpha! It's her." Derek says. "You saw that thing up close. You know it's not like us." Scott tries to reason again. "But it is! We're all shapeshifters. You don't know what you're dealing with-- it happens rarely, and it happens for a reason." Derek says sighing. "What reason?" Scott asks confused.

"Sometimes, the shape you take reflects the person that you are. Even Stiles calls her cold-blooded, and he's in love with her sister." Derek exclaims. "Well, what if she's immune? What if she's got something inside of her that makes her immune to the bite, which is why she didn't get paralyzed?" Scott asks, making Derek shake his head.

"No one's immune! I've never seen it or heard of it. It's n-It's never happened!" Derek says. "What about Jackson?" Scott asks, making Derek halter.

...

Mark and Danny are now back in the library, working on Jackson's video. "That's so bizarre..." Mark says, looking through his photo's, making Danny look at him. "What?" he asks, looking at the tablet in Mark's hands. "My camera's having some sort of glitch-slash-meltdown." Mark says, showing the photo's to Danny. "It's a lens flare." Danny says matter-of-factly. "Yeah, but it's only happening on one player-- McCall." Mark says, frowning down at the photo's in front of him.

...

"That's why you tested him, isn't it? Because you gave him what he wanted, didn't you?" Scott asks in an angry manner. "Scott—" Derek begins, but is immediately interrupted by Scott again. "You said the bite either kills you or turns you. You were probably hoping that he would die... But nothing happened, right? And you have no idea why, do you?" Scott asks, making Derek sigh and say "No..."

"Well, I have a theory-- Lydia's immune, and somehow she passed it onto Jackson." Scott begins, seeing Derek become angry. "You know I'm right." Scott says defensively. "No!" Derek yells, not wanting to believe that he was wrong.

"You cannot do this!" Scott yells at Derek. "Look, I can't let her live! You should have known that!" Derek says, overwhelmed at the whole situation. "I was hoping I would convince you... But then... I wasn't counting on it." Scott says, making Derek look at him confused.

(Your POV)

Stiles, Jackson, Allison and I are walking with Lydia in between us. I'm holding on to her and dragging her along with me. "If we're doing a study group, why didn't we just stay in the library?" Lydia asks, making me sigh at her.

"Because we're meeting up with somebody else..." Stiles explains, at which she frowns. "Hmm. Well, why don't they just meet us in the library?" Lydia asks, making Stiles roll his eyes at my sister. "Oh, that would have been a good idea. Too late." Stiles says, shrugging awkwardly.

"Okay, hold on—" Lydia begins, stopping the group. I pull on her arm and drag her with me again. "Lydia, please just shut up and walk." I say, looking back at her. She nods and follows closely.

We all sit down in Stiles' jeep, me in the front, Allison, Jackson and Lydia all in the backseat. Lydia is sitting in the middle, so that she is protected from all angles. We drive towards Scott's house and all jump out of the jeep immediately when we arrive. "If we're studying at Scott's house, then where's Scott?" Lydia asks, frowning at the house in front of her.

"Meeting us here, I think." Stiles says, dragging her to the front door. "...I hope." He says, looking back at me and frowning. "Thanks for doing this." I hear Allison say to Jackson behind me. "I needed to talk to her anyway." He says, making me look back at him suspiciously.

We all get inside, and Stiles closes the door quickly, immediately locking it. He turns back around to face us and sees the look on my sister's face. "Uh, there's been a few break-ins around the neighborhood." He says, looking back out of the window. He then grabs a chair and places it under the doorknob, blocking it in place. I look at Lydia and see her staring at it in confusion.

"And a murder. Yeah, it was bad." Stiles says nervously, making Lydia roll her eyes and then look at me. "Seriously... this guy?" she whispers at me, low enough so the rest couldn't hear. I rub my forehead and let out a big sigh.

"Lydia, follow me. I need to talk to you for a minute." Jackson then says, walking away from the group. "Seriously? What is going on with everyone?" Lydia sighs and follows him upstairs.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

10.2K 156 6
In the eyes and mind of Atty. Mark Vincentius Lee. An anniversary special of isda au, a markhyuck/mahae au by hilagatkanluran.
132K 6.9K 18
The detective and his blogger start drifting away after the marriage of Dr. Watson. When an unfortunate accident happens, it brings them closer than...
39.8K 1K 11
"Don't look at me..." "Why? You are the best in this damn world." A/N: my second most read book! Thank you all so much! [STORY - 2017]
35.6K 760 22
"You're just so beautiful." I look at his brown eyes and then at his flushed lips. He leans in closer and kisses me. I barely have time to register a...