I want to live. I want to lov...

By FirebreathingReader

Dean Winchester is finally free and can finally live his own life. Write his own story. And yet, he is nowher... More

bad dreams
suffer in the quiet of darkness
going nowhere
ready to live, to love
love blinds
a blessed broken road
and you smile that beautiful smile
memories of warmth on a road not taken
the highway don't care if you're coming home
dark emptiness
wherever you stray I follow
human
you can hear it in the silence
touch me, and you'll never be alone
your touch brings forth an incandescent glow
to build a home
sparks fly whenever you smile
just take me home
there'll be peace when you are done // lay your weary head to rest
AN

chevy door, november flush

337 18 12
By FirebreathingReader

D E A N

Dean has seen beauty before. Seen the world showing off its best side. But, standing there, atop the cliff together with Cas, Dean cannot think of anything more beautiful than Cas standing beneath the stars, leaning against Dean. His lips warm against his face, moving from his jaw, his cheeks, his neck before they once more find Dean's lips.

Dean's hands keep exploring Cas's back, his skin warm against his cold fingers. Arms locking him tight in his embrace. He needs him closer. Closer. Closer. He can't get him close enough. Can't get enough of him. The want, the need, for the other man's touches, kisses, love, is almost dizzying for Dean. His mind only ever focused on those lips.

A faint groan escapes his lips as Cas gently kicks away Dean's foot before he steps in between his legs, bringing his body even closer to Dean. Cas smiles against his lips, his hands moving from around Dean's neck, to cupping his face. One hand moved to the back of his head, fingers spreading in his hair. He's got Dean trapped in his hands, no way for him to move his head without Cas wanting him to. It becomes even more dizzying as Cas trails his lips away from his own, gently painting Dean's jaw with more freckles, before choosing Dean's neck as his next prey.

His kisses are going to kill him.

His kisses are going to heal him.

Stretching his neck to give the other better access, his own hand moves to his black hair, while the other lightly scratch at Cas's back. Beneath his fingers he can feel the chill it sends through his body, but Cas keeps kissing his neck, not letting go of Dean. Slowly he pushes Dean forward so he's laying with his back against the hood of his car. Only held up by the welcoming force of Cas's body atop his. His hand no longer at the back of his head, but moving down down down, slipping under his shirt where cold fingers find warm skin, its Deans turn to shiver at the touch. Unable to do anything as he feels his whole body reacting to the touches, Dean closes his eyes, breathing heavily.

His touches are going to kill him.

His touches are going to heal him.

Without opening his eyes, Dean guides Cas's head back down when he stops kissing him for a moment, to catch his breath. If Cas is going to continue leaving Dean this breathless, he sure as hell won't let him breathe either. Moving his hand to tangle it in his hair, the other moving back under his hoodie, pressing at the small of Cas's back. At the touch, Cas melts into him, his lips soft, his mouth warm against Dean's. At the lack of air, they both slow the kisses, turning them even softer, panting against each other's mouths.

Despite the cold night surrounding them, the heat emitted from their bodies warms them both. Teasingly biting his lower lips, Cas answers with a deep groan. The friction of their movements against each other increasing the pressure of his bulge against his jeans.

«You're gonna kill me Cas,» Dean says between heavy breaths, not sure if the dizziness is from lack of air, or because of the man half laying on top of him. «But please don't stop.»

Dean answers Cas's sweet laughs with kisses behind his right ear. Dean had pretty quickly found that small area to be Cas's most sensitive spot, and he absolutely exploited that tiny bit of information to the fullest. The small and quiet giggles escaping him as he melts against him gives Dean the upper hand. Standing up, still in Cas's arms, he turns them around so that Dean has him trapped this time.

Those eyes are going to be the death of him.

Placing one hand in his hair and one on Dean's neck, Cas leans in close while pulling their lips together again. Locking his arms around the angel, the two are standing so close that he can feel the pressure increased as they moved against each other. With Cas in his arms, Dean knows he can break any moment, the angel holding an irresistible power over him. One hand slips under his hoodie, teasingly touching his hips, the man in his arms shivers again as he brushes his fingers just beneath the hem of his pants.

«Dean...» still short of breath, Cas tugs Dean's head closer to his neck giving him access to do whatever he wishes. It's Cas's turn to close his eyes against the sweet kisses against his neck, Dean holding him while his hand wanders closer and closer to Cas's hard line pressing against Dean. His cold fingers against his warm skin just beneath the hem of his pants. As Cas tightens his grip on Dean's hair, Dean's lips slowly move away from his neck, searching for the other soft lips.

Those lips will be his last thought before he disintegrates.

Slowly pulling back from his kisses, Dean stares at the angel, a satisfied smile playing on his lips as Cas slowly opens his eyes to search for where the soft lips went. Faces still close, they share a long look, just staring at each other with a loving look so familiar for both, and yet neither of them has been able to see it for what it was, before now.

Removing his hand from Cas's bare skin is met with an almost disappointed look from the angel, but is quickly replaced by a pleased smile as Dean leans closer. But instead of closing the distance between them, Dean pushed them both off the hood of the car, before taking a step back, pulling Cas with him by outstretched arms. As he turns, walking back towards the side of the car, Dean leads his lips back to Cas's, their warmth burning away the cold of the night. With easy steps, Dean moves towards the impala again, pressing his back against the chevy door, dragging Cas against him. Crashing into his chest, Cas deepens the kiss.

The feel of his warm touches will become his heaven.

How Dean had managed to live his whole life without his touches, his lips, his warmth, is the biggest mystery of all. Now, having tasted them, Dean can not even imagine having to live without them for a day. Savoring the feel of their every kiss. Every embrace. Every moment. Dean tucks them safely into his heart for him to keep with him forever. Even forever won't be long enough for them.

This man, the one he will follow into oblivion.

Pushing against him, Dean moves them both from where they stand, leading Cas against the rearmost chevy door. Dancing around each other, Cas opens the door, before pushing them both inside, laying Dean underneath him in the back seat. His eyes seem to glow in the dark, the blue of his irises lit up by sparks of electricity coming from inside him. Unbuttoning each other's jackets, the November chill is long forgotten, their flannel jackets are thrown over the seat, landing somewhere out of sight as they move together.

Somehow, all their clothes quickly find new resting places somewhere in the car. Lips moving against each other, never leaving the other for longer than a short moment. Hands trailing all over, leaving hot streams of fire wherever they touch. Skin to skin they set fire to themselves, moving against each other as one. Moving together as if this was what they were made to do. This was their purpose.

Breaking each other down to the last dusted grain of their bodies, they rebuild one another breath by breath, kiss by kiss, touch by touch. Their souls ripped opened and spilled all over them, before merging as one as their breaths, kisses, touches heal the broken pieces. Their souls both healed, seen, loved, by the other.

He would have welcomed death if it came in the shape of him.

Traveled through the entire universe if his body was the map he was given.

Become lost in darkness as long as his touches are the fire keeping him warm, his eyes the only torches to light the world in an incandescent glow.

He would choose life if it promised him.

He chose him.

Words of love are whispered in the dark as their bodies find their purpose together. Sweet words who have lived on their lips for so many years, but never escaped. Words only meant for each other.

Until...

The other name is the only word remembered in the back of the car. Their bodies the only world worth living for. The other's eyes the only night sky visible, the only universe that matters.

Nothing else matters anymore, as long as they have each other.

I'll choose him every day,

as he chooses me every night

It's the last thought Dean remembers, before falling into a deep sleep in the embrace of an angel.

Cas.

***

With Cas's warm body lying atop his own, only their two warm plaid jackets covering them, Dean slowly wakes as the winter night starts letting go. The car is chilly, but laying this close together they both managed to stay warm, even after they fell asleep sometime during the night. Softly breathing against his bare neck, a sleeping Cas rests his head on Dean's shoulder, forehead pressed softly against Dean's temple, a warm arm laid across Dean's chest, hand half cupping Dean's face.

As Dean wakes he pulls the other man even closer, tightening the grip around him. Dean's arm strongly embracing him so that he can rest comfortably at the edge of the seat. He'd lost count of how many nights he'd spend in the car, but after last night, they are all forgotten. All those nights fade away as this one is left as the only one that truly matters. All those nights in the back of the impala and this is the only one he wants to remember, the only one he will remember.

Dean has never felt so alive as in this moment. His heart bleeds of love, his soul screaming with the will to live. A new feeling entirely. A feeling he welcomes with open arms.

Living.

Loving.

With soft kisses painted across his face by Dean, Cas wakes with a smile on his lips. Locking his blue gaze on Dean's green eyes. In the silence, laying there close to each other, Cas's fingers move lightly across Dean's face, as he fondly looks down at the angel in his arms.

«Good morning, love.» Cas softly whispers, his fingers gently counting Dean's freckles with soft touches.

«Morning, angel.» His voice low and hoarse as his first words of the day escapes his lips. With his free hand, Dean mirrors Cas's movements with light and soft touches, caressing Cas's beautiful face. He could stay like this forever.

«Did we stay here all night?» Cas mumbles quietly against his neck, his nose trailing soft paths along his neck, eyes now closed against the day.

«Yeah...» Dean laughs as he watches Cas slowly wake. Dean never thought he would find another man cute, but watching Cas like this... he has never seen anything cuter. «You sure as hell know how to take a man stargazing.»

Cas responds with a small chuckle, his breaths tickling Dean's neck, nose softly running over his skin. His hand cups Dean's face as he leans forward to gently greet Dean with sweet kisses. Smiling into the kiss they hold tight around each other, their naked bodies warming their skin against each other.

«We should do this again, freckles.»

«Definitely. But we should probably be on our way soon.» Dean smiles, giving his man one last kiss before they start to rise from their comfortable positions.

As soon as they move from their place, removing the warm jackets, the cold November morning sneaks in. Their bodies stiff from their night spent in the back seat, and probably partly because of last night's activities. They dress as fast they can't so the cold won't take too much of a hold on them. Dean moves over to the front seat, getting comfortable in the passenger seat. At the questioning look Cas gives him, he smiles brightly as he pulls his jacket close across his chest.

«You want me to drive?» Cas asks doubtfully as he moves to the driver's seat, pulling his hoodie over his head.

«Yeah.»

«You want me to drive.»

«Yeah, come on, before I change my mind.» Dean just chuckles at the look Cas gives him.

«You sure?»

«Cas.» Dean moves closer to him, a hand against his cheek, a soft kiss against his lips. «I've already told you. All of me is yours.»

«But... you never let anyone drive the impala

«Well, duh. But she's a part of me, part of my heart. So she's kinda yours too...» He smiles softly at the man beside him.

Cas seems to be speechless as Dean leans in for a quick kiss. As he sits back against the passenger seat again, he watches Cas fondly as he starts the car, pulling her towards the road.

«I'll kill you though if anything happens to her...» he says, and getting a warm and sweet laugh in return.

Dean watches Cas the whole way home, a loving smile playing on his lips. Their intertwined hands resting on the seat between them.

// AN //

January 24, 2021.

Happy birthday Dean<3 you deserved the world.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 5.2K 27
Emma thought she was just some normal girl with a mother who didn't care about her feelings. She was used to moving around not staying in one place f...
4.2K 201 32
Dean Winchester. Shy, sweet kid next door kind of person. He was never the aggressive type. And Cas never knew why The boys had been the best of frie...
12.3K 489 22
Everyone had a soulmate. everyone had a red thread that only they could see leading to the person of their dreams. Once you touched linked hands, it...
60K 1.6K 20
I'm back at it again with another Supernatural reader insert story. I just can't stray away from some good old Supernatural imagines! And Jack is jus...