One-Shots (PPGxRRB)

By the_fun_ship

Shots for everyone! Who wouldn't love some nice shots! This is my first time too. i do the ship color coded... More

πŸ’— Scavenger Hunt πŸ’—
πŸ’™ water fountain πŸ’™
πŸ’š Drunk πŸ’š
author notes
πŸ’šHeather [Part 1]πŸ’š
Back again.
Grow up❀
πŸ’š You broke me first πŸ’š
different❀
πŸ’™Tell Him πŸ’™
Announcement
Mean
πŸ’™star watchingπŸ’™
True Feelings
The Three Witches
Am i? πŸ’š
Please don't leaveπŸ’™
Lost everything
Please
Lost Everything (part 2)
Corre (Run)
party
haunted house
Different πŸ’š(Part 2)
Hard Times
Children
Confusion
Halloween Special
πŸ‹ Halloween Special (Part 2) πŸ‹
πŸ’— Kids (part 1) ❀
πŸ’™You cannot buy meπŸ’™
πŸ’šWhere i belongπŸ’š
πŸ‹β€Jealousyβ€πŸ‹
πŸ’™ Kids Part 2 πŸ’™
πŸ’šEmptyπŸ’š
Bonding
Life
πŸ’š Kids part 3 πŸ’š
Thank you (not a serious shots)
❀Times heals❀
πŸ’™The PowersπŸ’™
πŸ’šWho am I?πŸ’š
❀ Don't care ❀
πŸ’™ Losing you πŸ’™
πŸ‹πŸ’š Powers or not πŸ’šπŸ‹
❀The real Thing❀
πŸ’™PlansπŸ’™
πŸ’šwe can fix itπŸ’š
❀ One rule ❀
πŸ’™True FriendπŸ’™
Heather [Part 2]
πŸ‹πŸ’—I want oneπŸ’—πŸ‹
πŸ’™ I promise πŸ’™
πŸ’— Please πŸ’—
A/N πŸ’šGhostπŸ’š
πŸ’™πŸ‹ One kid πŸ‹πŸ’™
❀ Valentine? ❀
πŸ’š Sorry πŸ’š
πŸ’™ Family? or Jobs? πŸ’™
πŸ’— Love with a criminal πŸ’—
πŸ’š Another Love πŸ’š
πŸ’™ Times πŸ’™
πŸ’— My Heart πŸ’—
πŸ‹ πŸ’š Your Mine πŸ’š πŸ‹
πŸ’œ Don't give up πŸ’œ
πŸ’— We Hate No Matter What...Right? πŸ’—
πŸ’š Here We Go Again πŸ’š
πŸ’™Everybody TalksπŸ’™
πŸ’œCool kidsπŸ’œ
❀Gone❀
πŸ’™ tree house πŸ’™
πŸ’šIt's always "No"πŸ’š
πŸ’œπŸ‹ Try. πŸ‹πŸ’œ
πŸ’— Pregnant (the last parts of Kids) πŸ’—
πŸ’™This is what you came forπŸ’™
πŸ’šBad loveπŸ’š
πŸ’œ2 weeksπŸ’œ
πŸ’—Teacher's PetπŸ’—
πŸ’šThat WayπŸ’š
πŸ’™Be happyπŸ’™
still alive
πŸ’œIt was nice.πŸ’œ
πŸ’—Better than youπŸ’—
πŸ’™ Pregnant. πŸ’™
πŸ’šBad LoveπŸ’šPart.2
πŸ’œstart over.πŸ’œ
πŸ’—I Hate You...?πŸ’—
πŸ’™ Mess πŸ’™
πŸ’šfuture πŸ’š
πŸ’—Spin the bottle πŸ’—
πŸ’™TiredπŸ’™

πŸ’š Pregnant?! πŸ’š

943 13 3
By the_fun_ship

Sequel to powers or not

~9 weeks later~

Buttercup stood there. Her breathing becoming heavy. She pulled her hair. "No. No. No." She repeated over and over again. She let a few tears fall she look at it again. "This has to be a dream." She mutter. She check again. "Nope." She mutter.

She took more breaths. "Calm down, BC." She said under her breath. "BUTTERCUP!" Blossom yelled from downstairs. "WHAT!?" Buttercup yelled back. She didn't hear anything as she groan and left the bathroom. "WHAT DO YOU WANT BLOSSOM?" She yelled. "Don't yell at me." Blossom said as she stood in front of Buttercup.

Buttercup almost fell backwards. "Wha-? Ho-? Nevermind." Buttercup mutter and walked past her older sister. Blossom follow behind Buttercup "Come on were going to hang out with the boys." Blossom said.

Buttercup froze. "Oh uh I'm busy later!" She said. Blossom raised an brow. "Busy? But i asked you if you were free yesterday.." Bubbles mutter as she came out of her room. Buttercup turned to her younger sister "You did?" She asked confused. Bubbles nodded.

She came to towards her sister. Buttercup faked a laugh. "Oh you did!" She then faked a smile. "Yeah so you still busy?" She said with a smile. Buttercup rubbed the back of her neck. "No still busy, Mitch said he wanted to finish the project for football!" She said with a smile.

Bubbles frown. "Oh.." She mutter. Buttercup pat her sister. "Sorry.. Bubs.." She whispers. Blossom then raised a brow. "Call him." She said. Buttercup turned to her sister. "What?" She asked. "Call Mitch and cancelled it." She said with narrowed eyes. Buttercup then smiled sweetly.

"Oh i don't have my phone with me..." She said. Blossom took out her phone and gave it to her. "Here use mine." She said with a smirk. Buttercup grab Blossom phone and dial his number. Her hands shaking.

"Put it on speaker!" Blossom whisper shouted as Buttercup nodded. "Hello?" Said the other line. Buttercup put on a fake smile towards her sister. "Hey Mitch, it's BC." She said. "Oh hi! What are you calling me for?" He asked. Buttercup took a deep breath.

"Just calling to tell you that i want to cancel the 'Townsville High' group presentation project." She said. Mitch stay silent on the other line. "Oh, well next time?" He asked. Buttercup made a little smirk on her lips as Blossom felt bad for doubting her sister.

"Yea.. Next time. Thanks bye!" She yelled. She heard a faint bye before hanging up. She then faced Blossom. "Well now I'm free" she did the jazz hands and laugh. Blossom rolled her eyes. "Just go change, your wearing your pj.." Blossom mutter.

Bubbles skipped downstairs. Buttercup walk back to her room and closed the door. Before sliding down. Letting tears fall. "Fuck." She mutter. She wiped them and went to her closet. She chose a sweater and some jeans. She put on her sneakers. She grabbed her phone.

She look at her mirror as she past it. She turned away. She felt Frightened. She then walked out. "Ready to go?" She asked them. Blossom and Bubbles smiled at her. Buttercup could tell Bubbles smile was faked but she didn't asked.

"Hey BC, is there anything you need to tell us?" Bubbles asked as she titled her head. "No why?" Buttercup asked. Bubbles gave a weak nod towards her sister. "Well let's get going!" Blossom yelled and walked outside.

Buttercup felt disturbed at her sister but didn't asked. She hug herself as she felt the wind hitting her face. She smiled and took a deep breath. "Buttercup?" Bubbles spoke as she gave a confused look to her sister.

"Yes?" Buttercup answer. "Your coming? Blossom ahead." She said and pointed at Blossom who was on the phone. Buttercup lock the door. "Yup!" She said and followed Bubbles.

Buttercup mind was somewhere else. Her mind wasn't thinking right. She felt the wind around her getting stronger as she shivered a bit. "Buttercup your shivering.." Bubbles said. She then frown. "It's not even cold." She said.

In fact, Bubbles was right. It wasn't cold at all. Bubbles was wearing a a spaghetti strap dress and some sneakers. "Oh I'm not cold." Buttercup lied with a small smile. Bubbles then went back to her. She wrapped her arm around Buttercup.

"Hey you can tell me anything," she said with a smile. Buttercup smiled. "Well i have been thinking-" Buttercup was cut off. "Girls! Come on your slow!" Blossom tease. Buttercup then removed Bubbles arm. "Come Bubbles!" She said and ran towards Blossom.

Bubbles frown but didn't show it. Buttercup stopped in front of Blossom while Bubbles got on her knees to breath. "Dang *pant* BC you didn't *pant* had to run fast." Bubbles said. "Hey girls!" They heard someone. They turned and saw the boys.

Bubbles ran to Boomer and hugged him. "Now? Who was just tired a few seconds ago?" Blossom asked. Bubbles blush. Blossom kissed Brick cheek. "Hi babe." He said with a smirk. Blossom rolled her eyes. Buttercup walked up to Butch with a smile.

"Hey loser!" She said with a grin. Butch smirked and grabbed her waist. Bringing her close to him. "Hi babe." He said. "Let's go and enjoy ourselves!" Bubbles squeal.

Blossom nodded along with her. "Now, where to eat?" Blossom mutter. "Let's go to The Village food!" Buttercup said. Blossom nodded.

"Let's go!" She said and they walked over. Bubbles check behind and look at Buttercup. Once they got their everyone ordered their food. They all started talking about their plans after school ends. Buttercup then got up. Making the gang look at her confused.

"Can i be excused?" She mutter. Blossom nodded. "Hey are you okay?" Butch asked as he got up. Buttercup put a hand in front of Butch face and gave a weak smile. "Yea, I'm fine... I just need to use the bathroom." She said and walked away.

Bubbles then got up. "Oops i need to use the girls room! Bye!" She ran after Buttercup. Once Bubbles got in there she close the door making sure no ones enter. She then heard someone puking. She frown.

"Buttercup?" She said. She heard a grunt. She heard silenced. "Buttercup i saw the thing..." She said. "Hey BC? You need help?" She asked as she stood on the other side. The door slowly open with Buttercup.

Her tears were threatened to come out. She hugged Bubbles who returned it. "I just don't know how to tell him." She said with a shaky breath. Bubbles pulled out.

"Everything is going to be okay." She said. She cupped her sister cheeks. "I know your stronger than anything." She then drop her hands. "Are you planning to tell him?" Bubbles asked.  "I don't know.." She mutter. Bubbles gave her a weak smile.

"Come on, they will know something is up." She said. Buttercup smiled and walked out with Bubbles following behind. "Hey guys! Let's go to the arcade." Buttercup said as she acted like nothing happen in the restroom.

"Yea," Blossom said as Brick and her left a tip. Buttercup held on to Butch. "Hey you sure your okay?" Butch asked in a serious tone. Buttercup nodded. "Yea I'm fine." She said. Butch gave her a confused look. He knew something was up.

"Were here!" Bubbles cheer. "We should split up." Butch suggests. Blossom, Brick and Boomer nodded. Buttercup shoot Bubbles a panic look. "Wait! We should stick together!" She said with a smile. Boomer look at Bubbles. "Please can we have a date?" He begged. Bubbles then look at her sister.

"I'm fine with it." She said but was staring at Bubbles. "Oh, let's go Boomie." She said and walked with Boomer. Brick and Blossom left. Buttercup stood there with Butch. "Want to play this game?" She asked as she pointed at a game. Butch shurg and followed her.

Of course Buttercup won about every game. "Let's do the basketball." He said. Buttercup smiled and nodded. They started shooting. "I win!" She yelled. Butch smiled and hugged her. "I love you.." He whisper in her ear. Buttercup then smiled back. "I love you too." She said.

"Hey lovebirds time to leave." Brick said. Butch put Buttercup down as they walked making jokes. Soon they reach the girls house. "We been out all day?" Buttercup mutter. Bubbles nodded.

Bubbles gave Boomer a pout and kiss him. Blossom kiss her boyfriend on the cheek. "See you tomorrow?" She asked. Butch nodded. Buttercup smiled and kiss him on the lips. Butch wrap his arm around her waist while she play with his hair. "Uh guys." Boomer mutter

They stopped. Buttercup blush. "Bye," she mutter and kiss him before walking back to her house. The boys left. Soon the girls stay home. "BC i think you should tell Blossom.." Bubbles said.

"Tell me what?" Blossom asked. Buttercup rubbed her arm. "Nothing." She said quickly. "Bubbles what is she talking about?" She turned to Bubbles. "About how she pass her test." Bubbles said with a smile. Blossom gave a confused look.

"Congrats i guess." She mutter before going upstairs. "Even if you were about to snitch on my ass i gotta thank you." Buttercup said with a small smile which Bubbles returned. "WHAT THE HECK?! BUTTERCUP! BUBBLES!" They heard Blossom yelled. The girls ran upstairs and Blossom had a serious look on her face.

"Who is it?" She asked. Bubbles gave her a confused look. "What is-".

"Don't play dumb." Blossom spat. Buttercup then step in front of Bubbles. "What are you talking abo-" Buttercup stopped as Blossom pulled out a pregnancy test that was wrapped in paper. "Who. Is. This?" She asked. Bubbles then step up.

"It was me." She said. Blossom glared at her sister. "Bubbles your too damn young-!" Buttercup cut off her sister. "it's mine. So what?" She asked. Blossom eye twitch. "Buttercup your still a teen! You can't be a mother!" She yelled.

Buttercup rolled her eyes. "Well guess what Blossom.. I don't care." She blurted out. Blossom rubbed her temple as she drop the pregnancy. "Does he know?" She mutter. "wha-?" Buttercup was cut off again.

"DOES HE F*CKING KNOW?!" she yelled making Buttercup flinched. She look down. She mutter a no as Blossom sigh. She then walked over to Buttercup and hug her. "Sorry.. It's just I'm too surprised.." She said softly. Buttercup returned the hug. "I just can't tell him." She said. Letting only a few tears out.

She didn't want to be weak. Blossom then look at Bubbles. "You knew?" She asked. Bubbles nodded. Blossom laugh softly. "You are going to tell him. Okay?" She asked. Buttercup bit her nail. "When I'm ready." She mutter. Blossom nodded. "When your ready."

"When I'm ready."

(A/N i did some research and apparently a baby bump show -for teen- is about 18 weeks.)

~7 weeks later~

Buttercup been wearing big shirts or sweaters even jackets/hoodies. She still wasn't ready. Her sister were there to support her. She still hang out with Butch but it became a problem. She really wanted to tell him.

Ring ring

"Hello?" Buttercup hold her breath. "Hey Butch." She said. "Hey babe!" Butch said. Buttercup gave a small smile. "I need to tell you something." She mutter. The othe line became quiet. Too quiet. "Why? Is something wrong?" He asked.

"No, it's important." She mutter. "Want me to come over?" He asked. Buttercup then mutter a yes. She went downstairs and saw her sister. "Hey BC!" Bubbles chirped happily. When she didn't receive a 'Hi' Bubbles look at her. "Hey you ok?" She asked.

"I'm telling him." She said. Blossom the put her book down. "Now?" She asked. Buttercup nodded.

Ding dong

"That's probably him." Bubbles said. Buttercup went over and open the door. Butch then hugged Buttercup. "You seem worried? Are you sure your-" he was cut off. "Come on. Sit down." She mutter. Butch sat down. Bubbles stay next to Buttercup.

"Butch.. I-" she closed her eyes taking deep breaths. Butch gave a confused face. "I'm pregnant." She said in shame as she look at her hand. Butch was was shock. "Your-" She nodded still not looking up. Soon she felt someone wrap their arms around her. She look up and saw Butch. "i can't believe it" he said in her ear.

"Your not mad?" She said. Butch shook his head. "I am going to be a dad." He said. Buttercup felt relieved. She hugged him back but that soon was cut off by a alarm. "I really love seeing this but theirs trouble at Townsville park. It seems a big.... Uhh i don't know. Let's go girls!" Blossom yelled as she flew out the door with Bubbles.

Buttercup got up to fly with them but Butch stop her. "Don't go" he said. Buttercup shook her head. "I can't leave my sister alone." She said. "But the baby." Butch protested. Buttercup gave him a peck before flying off.

"So how do we deafeat this thing?" Buttercup asked. "I freeze it. Bubbles you use your bubbles to trap it in and Buttercup sends it to space" she said. The girls nodded and did their plan. Soon Buttercup was about to punch it to space when she felt something hit her back hard.

She turned around the monster tail. "Buttercup!" Her sister yelled. As soon as the hit came the monster diasspear. Bubbles came towards Buttercup. Buttercup felt her eyes getting heavier. Soon they closed.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." Butch repeated. He saw the whole thing on the news. He headed towards the hospital. Flying past things. Soon he got their. "Buttercup!" He yelled. "Room 154" she responded as Butch nodded and flew their not caring about people yelling at him.

Soon her got their. "Is she okay? Is the baby okay?" He asked. "We don't know." The girls mutter with a sad look. Boomer was with Bubbles. Brick hugging Blossom while the professor was running some test. The room was silent. Soon the professor came out.

"Buttercup is okay... And the baby is also okay." He said. Butch eyes lit up. "is she awake?" He asked. "No she is sleeping, you guys can go and check on her." He said. Butch turned to the group. They nodded towards him as he enter.

The room was quiet with only Buttercup small breaths. Butch smiled and sat on the chair. He kissed her forehead. "I love you so much." He mutter quietly.

"I love you too."

The end :)
Blossom: horrible ending author.
Bubbles: yea i wanna know what happens next >:(
Author: okay okay. One more part! Before the Powers or not ends!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 137 8
Blossom, Bubbles, and Buttercup are the heroes of Townsville since they were young girls. Twenty years later, they are still the town heroes, but the...
469 22 3
It could have been for years. He didn't know when the scorching, hot, and ferocious essence started to burn into the coils of his heart at the mere...
150K 5.1K 41
**Completed** The Powerpuff Girls have saved many days over the next two years. Finally, entering their first high school year with an oddly quiet su...
355K 5.3K 29
Just some oneshots with the one and only Hermione Granger. (gxg) Includes: -Fluff -Oneshots -Angsty -Heartbreak -AU's #1 in emmawatson April 2021 #2...