Time enough for love (lumity...

Galing kay Nuddy03

Amity finally found the courage to confess her feelings to Luz, only for it to end in disaster. As Amity tri... Higit pa

Confession and rejection
Confusion
Regret
Sympathy
Punishment
Fear
A plan to find mittens
Searching for Mittens
Mittens found
Stay with me
Tough talks
The times we look back on
A new guest in the boiling isles
Sleepover
Sleepover part 2
A rough day
A strange encounter
The next 6 days part 1
The next 6 days part 2
Meteor shower
Interrogation
Roses are red
Violets are blue
It's I against I
And me against you
Do it for her
That's how you know you can win
A/N
Battle at Blight manor
A tortured past
Amity's mind
A dreaded message
This chapter may be ending
Easter special (non canon)
But the story is just beginining
Christmas special (canon)
Sequel out!!

Unrequited love

1.3K 38 90
Galing kay Nuddy03

Flash back to the day of grom

Skara POV
"Ok today is your chance." I thought to myself. "I just need to find Boscha and ask her out, how hard could it be?"

I scanned the halls for her, I couldn't find her anyway. I had planned exactly how i was going to ask her. Being part of the bard track most of if my spells were centred around music and sound. So when asking Boscha out I was going to use my musical talents to play her a song. It was a bit eccentric but people always would go big when it came to asking people out and considering how skilled of a witch Boscha is I wanted to do something to impress her.

I eventually found Boscha walking down one of the hallways. My heart gave a flutter when I saw her. Her 3 mesmerising light purple eyes with her stunning pink hair. I tried to force down the blush growing on my face and tried to calm my breathing. "It's okay you can do this, you've known Boscha for years."

I approached the girl that so frequently intruded on my thoughts. "Hey Boscha" I called out giving an enthusiastic wave. She looked up at the sound of her name and saw me approach.

"Hello Skara." She responded.

"How are you girl?" I asked happily.

"Let me see, still popular, still powerful, still one of the best students." She said extending a finger for each thing she listed. "I'm as good as I can be."

I giggled slightly, she always was so serious with this kind of thing. Always answering with professionalism but also some snark that made me laugh. "Sooooooo." I begin now thoroughly feeling butterflies in my stomach. "I was wondering do you have a date to the grom tonight?"

"No because I'm not going." She responded bluntly. I felt my heart crack at her words. "She's not going? Why? Did she figure out I want to go with her? No that's not possible only I knew. So why doesn't she want to go?"

As I got lost in my thoughts I'm suddenly brought back to reality by Boscha snapping her fingers in front of my face. "Hello? Skara you there?" I shake my head to refocus.

"Oh sorry zoned out." I force a giggle as Boscha rolls her eyes. "So why aren't you going?" I ask.

"No point, grom is just a childish tradition in order to get people to not worry about the creature." Boscha explains. "Unless I'm chosen as Grom queen I see no reason to go to such a silly event."

I felt my heart fall further down the pit that had opened up in my stomach. "W-well" I stuttered. "I think it can be pretty fun, ya know it's just like a party."

Boscha scoffed at my answer. "I'm not surprised you like it Skara." She said coldly.

I looked at her surprised. "What do you mean?"

"Well you're not very, ya know." She said gesturing to my entire body. I gave her a questioning look as she sighed and continued. "Mature." She finished and I looked at her with surprise and hurt. "You're just a little childish ya know, a bit silly."

I hadn't thought it was possible to feel any worse and yet here I was. "Oh." I say defeatedly. "I see." I could feel tears begin to sting my eyes. "I-I gotta go." And before I could hear Boscha's response I ran off.

I eventually found myself in the bathroom crying. "Of course she wouldn't want to go. Why would she? I'm such an idiot." I must've been sobbing for quite a while before eventually leaving.

Eventually I had been asked out by someone else. The way they did I it was impressive, having healers rush in and out them on a stretcher and he pulled out a hard with 'grom?' Written on it.

I had agreed and the night had been fun. Seeing Amity and Luz fight off the grom creature in a beautifully choreographed dance was mesmerising. Seeing the two of them dance had just made the sinking feeling in my gut get worse however.

I went home after that. I couldn't bare to be at the event any longer. As I got home I was welcomed by my parents.

"Hey kid, how was grom?" My dad asked. I didn't look up at him, I felt too numb to really bother to. Grom had acted as a distraction or a little while but now all the suffocating sadness caused by Boscha's words were now overwhelming me.

"It was fine." I said, not a hint of joy or enthusiasm left in my voice. My dads face grew concerned and he placed a hand on my shoulder.

"What's up kiddo? Did you not get to ask out who you wanted?" And at that I burst out crying. I couldn't handle it anymore, my sadness, my betrayal, my pain all came pouring out of me at once. I fell to the ground and sobbed for what felt like hours. Boscha hates me, or if she doesn't she at least has a very low opinion of me. I'm too childish for her, she'll never want me, not like I want her.

Eventually when I had calmed down enough I went straight to bed. I had no enthusiasm to do anything else. I didn't want to talk to anyone I just wanted to lie down, so I did. I laid there for hours before eventually sleep overtook me.

Return to present.

Luz looked at me with sympathy on her face. "Skara im so sorry I didn't know."

"Yeah duh." I responded "I only just told you and it's not like we're particularly close." I rolled my eyes "I don't even know why I'm telling you all this, it's not like you care."

"No i do care." The Dominican girl responded. "Finding out someone you really care about has such a low opinion of you has to really hurt." She placed a comforting hand on my shoulder and I looked up at her.

"Well I'm sure I'll get over it." I respond dryly. She gives a weak smile.

"Don't give up hope skara." Luz said "there's always a chance." I give her a weak smile.

"Technically that's true but I'm not holding my breath or anything." I joke weakly. She provides a small giggle. "Thank you Luz, for listening." I say.

"It's no issue really. It's the least I can do."

"Well as a thank you I'll try and get Boscha to pick on you guys less if I can." She smiles and nods. I pick up Boscha off the ground and give Luz a small kiss on the cheek before walking away. "Take care of Amity for us." I call back as I turn the corner and head for home, carrying Boscha in my arms.

Authors note: Bit of a shorter chapter this time around. I wanted this chapter to just be focused on Skara as she's easily my favourite background character and I thought giving her some more complexity for this attitude would be fun.

Don't worry we're gonna get back to some more Lumity stuff next chapter I promise.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

21.6K 773 21
With a great life now in the Boiling Isles Luz finally returns to the human realm again. Promising Amity that she would come back. But when the day c...
312K 6.9K 35
//WRITTEN BEFORE SEASON 2\\ When a sleepover turns into an overstayed adventure Luz and Amity find themselves learning more about one another. Dark s...
90.2K 3.1K 69
ORIGINAL AU AND ART BY sketchyneeks on Tumblr. MEANT FOR MATURE AUDIENCE BUT WE ALL KNOW YOU STILL READ IT EVEN WITH WARNINGS! ONCE COMPLETE STORY WI...
86 1 11
This story is marked complete but be aware, the story is unfinished, i may some day continue writing it but until then it will be marked complete. If...