Destiny's Plan.......

By _Ferocious_Fire_

Guys I am not good at descriptions 😜😜 So just peep inside More

CHARACTER SKETCH
LET'S MEET THEM
FIRST MEET
THEY MET AGAIN
STUPID CALL
PAST HURTS
ELIGIBILITY TEST
FAMILYS MEET
HELP ME PLEASE
HEART V/S MIND
FEAR OF DARK
ENGAGEMENT
NEW CHARACTERS
CONFESSION
OLD BESTIES
FAMILY SELFIE
DADI'S ADVICE
FLIGHT TO ANDAMAN
BESHARAM ANIKA
A PIGGYBACK RIDE
ADVENTURE SPORTS
BEACH PARTY
IN A JUNGLE
SLEPT IN ARMS
BUSY ANIKA
D'S ADVICE
SHE NEEDS A BREAK
SHIVAAY MET D
SHIVAAY DOUBTS
THE WRETCHED MONTH
INSEPARABLE BOND
UNFAIR LIFE
DAYOUT
ANGRY SHIVAAY
AN UNFAITHFUL DAY
BROKEN HEARTS
MISSING HER
MISSION
COMING BACK
HOLD MY HAND ~ 1
DHOLI TARO DHOL BAAJE
MENDING THE BROKEN RELATIONSHIP
EPILOGUE
NEW STORY

HOLD MY HAND ~ 2

1.2K 110 25
By _Ferocious_Fire_

Anika (thought): I did it papa. I did it. Bhej diya Mr. Modi ko jail. Aur unke kiye ki saza bhi de di

Flashback

After having dinner. D slept early as he was quite tired.

"Ab bohat hua. It's time now. Bilal ko toh jail bhej diya ab Mr. Modi ko bhi saza milni chahiye." She thought.

She called someone and they picked her from there and took her to Modi Villa. She wore her coat, face mask and gloves and they entered in. Where Anand was sitting on the sofa and Bhavika in the kitchen.

Miss Vixen (roared) Mr. Anand Modi.

He was startled by the sudden voice. Bhavika came running out from the kitchen. While Anand angrily stood up.

"Kon ho tum? And how dare you enter in?" Barked Anand.

She didn't answered and sat on the head chair of the house. Anand's anger reach to peak.

Anand (screaming): ayee!!!! Yeh meri jagah hai. How dare you!!!!

He took some steps forward but Vixen's men held him.

Anand (wiggling): leave me!!! Chodo mujhe!!! Kon ho tum? Mere ghar mein kaise aai?

Vixen started laughing. While Bhavika and Anand were confused.

"Aapka ghar?" Said Vixen

Anand: haan yeh mera ghar hai.

Vixen: tha!!!! Ab mera hai infact.... yeh ghar kabhi aapka tha hi nahi

Anand: kya bakwas kar rahi ho. Yeh ghar mera hai.

Vixen: koi saboot hai?

Anand: haan. Property papers hai mere pass. Pehle yeh batao tum ho kon? Mere ghar mein aake, meri jagah pe bethke mere hi ghar ko apna ghar keh rahi ho. Kon ho tum?

One of her man: On Your Order Boss Lady.

Vixen nodded.

Vixen: aap mujhe nahi jaante?

Anand: kon ho tum?

Vixen: abhi pata chal jayega.

She signed her men and nodding their head the started beating him with the hunter and Anand started screaming. Bhaavika was slient till now but as she saw them beating him. She asked them to stop but they didn't so she went to Anand and covered him. Vixen's eyes widen. She asked the man to stop but the voice was not audible enough. They continued and hunter hit Bhavika.

Vixen's anger climbed heights she sprang up and before the hunter hit Bhavika anymore she held it. Her eyes radiates fire. She snatched the hunter and started beating him.

Vixen (roared): I asked you to stop!!

Her voice send chill down every cell of people present there. The man crawled on ground to save himself from the wrath of his Boss Lady.

Man: I beg forgiveness. I am sorry. I am sorry Boss Lady

Vixen stopped beating him and threw the hunter away. "Now disappear from my sight before I rip the bloody body of yours" roared Vixen. He man stumbled before running away. Vixen's eyes softened seeing Bhavika. She bent to her and caressed her arms.

"I want the first aid box. Now!!!" Ordered Vixen. Her voice encroached in the whole mansion. One of the man came running with the box. She snatched the box from her and started aiding her wound. All were confused by her acts specially her men.

"Are you alright?" Asked a concerned Anika. Bhavika nodded in affirmation. Vxen smiled behind her mask. She helped her up and made her sit on the sofa.

She signed the other man. He nodded and roped Anand's hands and legs. Other two men from the troop brought a glass container, they pushed him in and left mice in it.

Bhavika's widened she was shocked. Anand was screaming in pain as the mice were munching his old skin.

Bhavika: yeh.....yeh aap kya kar rahi hai? Aur kyu? Kya bigada hai mere pati ne aapka?

(Vixen ordered her men to empty the whole Mansion. No one other than her men, Bhavika and Anand were present. All the servants were asked yo keave the house)

"Sab kuch!!" She said in a coldly and continued "sab barbad kar diya tha inhone. Mera sab kuch chhin liya. Pehle mere parents, meri behen, mera bachpan, mera ghar. Sab kuch" she unmasked herself. Bhavika took few seconds to recognize her.

The face was familiar to her. Her eyes widened when she finally recognised who she was. She was exactly like her sister Awanti now. But eyes were adopted by her brother in law Avinash.

"Mithoo" whispered Bhavika with a blurry vision cause tears welled up in her eyes. She immediately hugged her doll completely forgetting about her husband who was in pain.

Bhavika withdrew the hug and cupped her face and planted numerous kisses on it.

Bhavika: Mi.... Mithoo. Kaisa hai mera bacha?

Anika smiled after hearing the words and love she missed the most in these many years.

Anika: main theek hun Maasi.

Bhavika: aur... aur Chaki? Woh kaisi hai? And how's that naughty brat? Haan?

Anika: sab theek hai Maasi. Aap kaisi hai?

Bhavika: main bikul theek hun. Aapko dekh liya na. Ab main bilkul theek hun.

She again pulled her in her embrace. Anika closed her eyes seeking the warmth she missed in these years. Their moment broke by the loud and painful scream of Anand as the men splash salt water on his wound. Bhavika looked towards Anand and then to Anika.

She remembered the torture he did on the poor little soul. She closed her eyes and sighed heavy. She sat on the sofa without uttering any word. This man deserves the punishment. He has to learn the lesson. He is egotistic, arrogant, mean, money minded person who would stoop too low that he could kill anyone just for the sake of money.

Vixen signed them to take him out from the container. He was now on her feet as he got out from the container. A Hookah (A Hookah is a single- or multi-stemmed instrument for heating or vaporizing and then smoking either tobacco, flavored tobacco or sometimes cannabis, hashish, and in the past opium) was placed beside the head chair.

Vixen took a puffed in and smoked it out on his face. "Kuch yaad aaya?" She asked in dangerous tone. Anand gluped hard. He shivered seeing her cold eyes.

Anand (stammering): mu.... mujhe..... mujhe maaf kar do beta.......

"Don't You Dare!!!!!" Roared Vixen scaring the hell out of Anand. But Bhavika seemed unfazed.

Vixen: Don't you dare Mr. Anand Modi. Ab pata chala? Kitna dard hota hai. Haan?

Anand: ha.... haan please.... please mujhe chhodo.

He begged but she didn't budged a bit.

Anika: I begged you the same way. Tab toh bohat hasi aa rahi thi naah? Now it's time to taste your own medicine.

She signed one man. He came forward and dragged him. They tied him on a chair placing his feets in the water they gave electric shocks to him. His screamed were so loud that can break the walls of the house.

Bhavika tighten her eyes. While Anika raised her hand and they stopped. They again dragged him near her feet.

Anika: aapko aapka sabak mil gaya?

He nodded half consciously. He joined his shaky hands

Anand: mujhe maaf kar do. I am sorry

"Aapki yeh do take ka sorry mere maa papa ko wapish le aaiga? Meri behen ko wapish le aaiga?" She again roared. Anand held his head hung. She harshly held his face and made him look at her.

"Kya aapka sorry mera bachpan wapish la paega? Aapke diye ghav bhar paega? Nahi naah!!!!" She jerked his face. "Main aapko maaf nahi karungi. Iss janam mein toh bikul nahi" she snapped her face away.

Then the police came there. She again hid her face before anyone could see her. The police arrested him. She handed over the proofs of his deeds. Before he was taken away Anika came near his ear.

Anika: aap mere papa ke bhai, meri maasi ke pati aur meri behen ke pita hai. Issiliye aapko sirf jail bhijva rahi hun. Agar mera bas chalta toh aap kab se parlok sidhaar chuke hote. Yeh din aapke zehen mein se kabhi nikalna nahi chahiye. Samje!! Aur haan.... agar aapne kisiko mere baare mein bataya....

"Nahi... nahi bataunga. Kuch nahi bataunga" whispered Anand

She nodded. Vixen asked the officers to take him away. All left including her men. As everyone left Bhavika let out a sob. Anika ran to her and hugged her.

Anika: I am sorry Maasi but.....

Bhavika: no bacha.... I am sorry. Main agar tab aapko......

Anika: maasi please. Let's not dig the graves. Sab purani baate bhul jate hai aur ek nai shuruwat karte hai. Apno ke saath.

Bhavika nodded with teary eyes. She kissed her forehead.

Anika: ab se hum sab. Aap, main,Gauri, Sahil, Tingu aur Dadu sab saath mein rahenge. Issi ghar mein

"Pappa ji?" She asked getting shocked.

Anika: haan maasi dadu zinda hai.

Bhavika: kahan hai?

Anika: woh abhi ek mehfoos jagah pe hai.

Bhavika: hmm.... lekin yeh ghar toh.....

Anika: humara hai. Dadu ne yeh ghar humare naam kiya tha. Hum chaaron ke naam

Bhavika: lekin woh will toh Anand ne jala di thi

Anika: haan lekin woh nakli papers the asli papers toh abhi bhi safe hai. Dadu ke pass.

Bhavika: aap ruko main aapke liye aapki favourite kheer lati hun.

Anika: maasi abhi iss waqt aapko aaram karna chahiye.

Bhavika: arey nahi banai hui hai. Aaj pata nahi kyu maine aise hi bana di. Aabhi laai

She ran in the kitchen and brought the kheer for her beloved doll. She fed her with her hands and Anika repeated her actions.

They talked for hours about their life after she left with Gauri and Sahil and their old and gold days.

Flashback end

Anika told Shivaay that she have sent Anand behind the bars too.

Shivaay: so your revenge is completely over?

Anika: yeah. Ab chain se so sakti hun. Ab mujhe nind aa jayegi.

Shivaay wiped her tears and kissed her forehead yet again. They stayed there without any word. Shivaay was still rocking her a bit.

But soon he noticed that she was engulfed a deep slumber. Her face carried dried tear marks, eyes were puffed too. But she had a peaceful expression on the face unlike the frown she carried when ever she sleep.

He smiled and was happy that she was normal now. She can sleep without sleeping pills. He kissed her forehead and leaned on the car and caged her between his arms. Her face was on his chest and hands on his waist.

Shivaay (thought): I promise Anika. I will never leave your side. I know tum mujhse pyaar karti ho but maan ne se darti ho. Par main tumse bulva ke rahunga. I promise. And Shivaay Singh Oberoi kabhi apne wade nahi toodta.

She nudged more as the cool breeze were making her shiver. She tightened her hold while Shivaay careful took the shawl out from her bag which was peeping from it. He wrapped her and smiled. Soon he too drifted into sleep. They both slept under the moonlight.

After some hours the sun peeped out from the cloud making them squeeze their eyes. Shivaay opened his eyes but Anika hid her face in his chest. Shivaay unconsciously tried to move but stopped seeing the love of his life lying peacefully on his chest with her mouth little open.

He chuckled lightly and raised her chin and closed her mouth. He tucked her locks behind her ears which were blocking his view.

Shivaay: I wish everyday I get up the same way I did today.

He pecked her head. She smiled in her sleep and nudged more. Shivaay smiled and wrapped his hand around her. The birds started chirping Shivaay snapped his hand and smiled witnessing the beauty of the nature. Anika stirred a bit and woke up. She blinked her eyes adjusting to the light but didn't realise where she was.

Shivaay: Good morning

Anika (sleepy voice): good morning

She frowned and snapped her head and found herself in the most safest place, in his embrace. She sat properly.

"Main so gai thi?" She asked being surprised. To which Shivaay smilingly nodded.

Shivaay: ab tumhein sone ke liye sleeping pills le ne ki zarrorat nahi hai

Anika (smiling): haan. Nind na aane ka koi karan bhi toh nahi hai. Ab sab theek ho gaya. I got justice

Shivaay smiled.

Shivaay: chalo abhi ghar chalte hai. Sab tumhein bohat miss karte hai.

Anika nodded. Shivaay stood up. Anika stumbled due to the back pain cause they slept in an uncomfortable position. Shivaay forward his hand for help.

Shivaay: Hold My Hand Anika. Main tumhein girne nahi dunga.

Anika looked at him. He actioned her to hold his hand. She held it and he pulled her up. She collide with him due to the jerk and was about to fall but he held her by her waist in a perfect RK pose. Their eyes locked.

Shivaay slowly made her stand properly without breaking the eyelock.

Shivaay: kaha tha na girne nahi dunga.

Anika hummed being lost in his oceanic eyes. Shivaay's one hand was on her waist. Her hands were on his shoulders.

Suddenly something snaked up on Anika. She looked down followed by Shivaay. Anika smiled while he jumped few steps back. Off course it was Mr. Cuddles. He got himself wrapped on her neck.

Shivaay (horrified): Anika.... Anika..... hilna mat. Main.... main abhi nikalta hun iss saanp ko.

Anika: iss ki zarrorat nahi hai.

Shivaay: kya nahi hai. Saanp hai kaat lega.

Anika: kuch nahi karega.

She took him in her hands.

Anika: good morning Mr. Cuddles

Shivaay was confused.

Shivaay: Anika... yeh kya kar rahi ho? Feko usse

Anika: main kyu feku? Iss se lag jaigi (to Mr. Cuddles) don't worry main aapko kuch nahi karungi. Yeh aapko jaante nahi hai na. Issiliye aisi baaten kar rahe hai

Shivaay: Anika tum pagal ho?

Anika: kyu?

Shivaay: saanp ko haath mein leke khadi ho aur usse fek ne ke bajay uss se baaten kar rahi ho

Anika: pehli baat inhe saanp mat kahiye. Inka naam Mr. Cuddles hai

Shivaay: tumhein kaise pata? Issne bataya

Anika: main rakha hai. Yeh mera pet hai.

Shivaay (shocked): what!!!!

Anika: haan

Shivaay: tum sach mein pagal ho. Saanp kon paalta hai? Arey log kutte paalte hai, billi paalte hai, gaay (cow) bhens (buffalo) bakri, ghode yeh sab paalte hai aur tum? Tum saanp paalti ho. Aur yeh kya hai? Kal se shock pe shock diye ja rahi ho

Anika (innocently): maine kya kiya?

Shivaay: kya kiya? Yaad karo kal kya hua tha?

Anika (chuckled): acha sorry. Aur iss mein bura kya hai? He is so cute. Dekho

She stepped forward while he took some steps back

Shivaay: keep it away!!!

Anika: Shivaay kuch nahi karega. Dekho mujhe kuch kiya? Nahi naah. Idhar aaiye

She held his hand pulled him little near.

Shivaay: Anika nahi.....

Anika: idhar aaiye Shivaay

Shivaay: no!!!

She pulled him and placed Mr. Cuddles on his hand. He climbed up near his face.

Anika: dekha kuch kiya?

Shivaay: please hata do iss

Anika: itna kya dar rahe hai? Kuch nahi karega.

Mr. Cuddles wrapped around his neck. While Shivaay slowly became normal and smiled.

Anika: dekha

Shivaay took him in his hands.

Shivaay: hello Mr....

Anika: cuddles

Shivaay: yeah. Hello Mr. Cuddles. Myself Shivaay Singh Oberoi. Nice to meet you

Anika (baby voice): nice to meet you too. Mr. Oberoi. Aap mujh se dariye mat main aapko kuch nahi karunga.

Shivaay (chuckled): okay. Mr. Cuddles.

They laughed.

Anika: kaha tha kuch nahi karega

Shivaay: yeah. Kahan se liya yeh?

Anika: Saudi se

Shivaay: Saudi?

Anika: arey kal bataya toh tha Bilal Ahmed....... secret agent

Shivaay: oh yaa

Anika: chaliye mujhe D ke ghar chhod dijiye

Shivaay: Oberoi Mansion nahi aana? Sab tumhara.....

Anika: I know par as I said Mr. Modi jail chale gaye hai. So ab koi khatra nahi hai. Maasi aur Dadu dono ko Gauri aur Sahil se milvana hai

Shivaay: oh yaa

Anika: aap na ghar pe kisi ko batana mat main sab ko surprise dena chahti hun.

Shivaay nodded and hand over Mr. Cuddles to Anika. They sat in the car and drove to D's house.

Anika: ek aur baat

Shivaay: kya?

Anika: yeh secret agent ya Vixen wali baat aap kisi ko mat batana.

Shivaay: okay. Toh tum kahogi kya? Jab sab puchenge ke tum kahan thi?

Anika: woh sab maine soch liya hai. Aap bas kisi ko batana mat.

Shivaay: aye aye captain

They chuckled and reached D's house. He dropped her and went to Oberoi Mansion.

**********
Surprise Surprise!!!

I have randomly written this so I don't think you will like this much

(P. S. Thanks Amigacharles or your suggestions. I am sorry I didn't mention in last chapter cause when I updated that chapter. I was sleepy😜😜. Sorry dear )

Love Love❤❤

M. S.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 705 24
I suck at story descriptions ... Soo join in 😊❣️
22.4K 1.3K 15
A journey of Omkara and Gauri for becoming RIKARA after crossing many hurdles ❀
22K 2.3K 14
No Description..Peep Into the story to know..!πŸ˜‰