Arrangement // Techno x reader

נכתב על ידי Air_Condit

ʏ/ɴ, ᴀ ꜱɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ʙᴀʀᴏɴ, ɪꜱ ꜱᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ ᴀʀʀᴀɴɢᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀʀʀʏ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀɴᴛᴀʀᴛɪᴄ ᴇᴍᴘɪʀᴇ, ᴛᴇᴄʜɴᴏ... עוד

𝒫𝓇𝑜𝓁𝑜𝑔𝓊𝑒
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣-𝟣: 𝒜 𝒮𝓊𝒹𝒹𝑒𝓃 𝑅𝑒𝓆𝓊𝑒𝓈𝓉
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣-𝟥: 𝒫𝓇𝑒𝒹𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣-𝟦: 𝑅𝑒𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓏𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣-𝟧: 𝒜𝓅𝑜𝓁𝑜𝑔𝓎
𝒮𝓅𝑒𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓁 𝐼𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃: "𝒱𝒶𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃"
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣-𝟨: 𝒯𝑒𝒶 𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉𝓎
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣-𝟩: 𝒫𝓁𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣-𝟪: 𝒟𝑒𝒸𝒾𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣-𝟫: 𝒜𝓃 𝒪𝓊𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣-𝟣𝟢: 𝐹𝒾𝓃𝒶𝓁 𝑅𝑒𝓈𝑜𝓁𝓊𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝒮𝓅𝑒𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓁 𝐼𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃: 𝐸𝓃𝒸𝑜𝓇𝑒
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟤-𝟣: 𝒥𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝐵𝑒𝑔𝒾𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟤-𝟤: 𝐸𝓃𝑔𝒶𝑔𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉𝓎-𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝟣
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟤-𝟤: 𝐸𝓃𝑔𝒶𝑔𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉𝓎-𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉 2
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟤-𝟤: 𝐸𝓃𝑔𝒶𝑔𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉𝓎 - 𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝟥
𝒮𝓅𝑒𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓁 𝐼𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃: 𝒫𝓇𝑜𝓉𝑒𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟤-𝟥: 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒫𝑜𝒾𝓈𝑜𝓃𝑒𝒹 𝒢𝓊𝑒𝓈𝓉
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟤-𝟦: 𝒜𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓉𝒽
𝐵𝒶𝒸𝓀𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓎: 𝒜 𝒯𝓇𝒾𝓅 𝐼𝓃 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒲𝑜𝑜𝒹𝓈
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟤-𝟧: 𝒞𝒾𝓇𝒸𝓊𝓂𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟢: 𝒰𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒜𝓊𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓇'𝓈 𝒩𝑜𝓉𝑒𝓈
!IMPORTANT NOTICE!

𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣-𝟤: 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝑀𝑒𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔

24.5K 955 1.9K
נכתב על ידי Air_Condit

ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴀꜱꜱᴇᴛꜱ...1/10

.

.

ᴅᴏᴡɴʟᴏᴀᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ!

-------------------------------

It had been a few days since your father agreed to the marriage between the first prince of the Antarctic Empire, Technoblade, and a baron's daughter, Y/N.

You sigh before calling Tanya to help you into your new dress that the Empress sent you. It was an obsidian black dress that went up to your shoulders, with a neck piece that had black ruffles with a ruby in the middle, the bodice was a darker shade of scarlet red, the sleeves of the dress ended at your elbows, having layers of fabric overlapping each other to form ruffles. You looked to your left to a jewelry box the Empress had given you yesterday. As you delicately opened the golden locks of the box, what was inside shocked you the most. It was a small red ruby necklace that complimented the dress she sent very well. You raised your long black hair up for Tanya to hook the necklace in place.

As soon as you had stepped down the stairs, your father held out a hand to escort you to the carriage.

"I hope you'll come back in one piece."

"Of course I will, don't worry."

As soon as the door of the carriage closes, it immediately starts moving. You wave goodbye to your father before closing the curtains.

~Time Skip~

"My lady, we have arrived at the palace."

Your eyes flutter open as you push the curtains to one side, the palace clearly lit up brightly for the royal ball. As you stepped out, a hand extended right in front of you.

"Good evening."

The man had dirty blonde hair and wore a dark green uniform with some silver accents. As he looked up, your eyes met a smiley faced mask.

"I'm Dream, the head guard for the Antarctic Empire palace."

You nod and immediately pass him the invitation.

"You were invited by The Empress herself? You must be pretty favorable then."

The man Dream exclaims before leading you to a gigantic wooden door.

"Y/N Autumn, right?"

"Mhm."

You breathe in, then out, slowly. You clear the thoughts in your mind before Dream opens the door. Your eyes widen in amazement, you've never seen anything like it. Pearly white marble flooring, lights that illuminated like the bright sun, a crystal chandelier that hung in the middle of the ballroom.

"That's your queue. Enjoy the ball!"

Dream said before he gently pushes you into the humongous room. As soon as your heel clicks on the reflective marble floor, everyone's eyes turn to see you. Some were mummering, some were whispering, some were laughing. However, you didn't care. You were used to this type of environment already. You immediately start walking down the steps of the stairs, ignoring the whispers of the crowd as you walk past them in silence.

"She's the daughter of that baron, right?"

"Mhm, her mother died when she was just a child, how pitiful..."

"Which royal invited her?"

"Stop talking! The Empress might hear you."

Before long, the ball began to return back to normal. You stood beside the railing , admiring the scenic view of people dancing in circles again, and again, and again. You decide to step outside to the balcony of the ballroom to clear your mind. As soon as you got there, your eyes instantly caught sight of a pinkette who was looking out at the scenery. Before you could take another step, he instantly turns around and your eyes meet. His black obsidian orbs meeting your gaze. You instantly look away, hoping that he wasn't offended by the intrusion.

"I-I'm sorry..."

Before you could walk away, he grabs your wrist.

"No, it's fine."

The pinkette said before turning a shade of red. He releases your wrist and looks back to the scenery before him. The man had long pink hair that was neatly tied into a semi-ponytail at the back of his head, a black long sleeved shirt, matching with his long black pants and black boots. He also had a velvet red cape draped over his shoulders with a gold string that held it in place. He looked like an influential noble. You wearily approach the pinkette, a frown plastered on his porcelain face, holding a glass of red wine.

"You... Alright?"

Silence surrounds you as he looks blankly at the moon hanging over the both of you.

"Not really, I have a lot of things on my mind..."

The pinkette sighed before brushing a strand of hair behind his ear, taking a sip of the red liquid in the crystal clear wine glass.

"W-would you like to talk about it?"

The man immediately whips his head to look at you in confusion. As you realize what you've said, you quickly cover your mouth, hoping to not offend the noble in front of you. You look up as a smile crept onto the man's face as he began chuckling, his laughter sounding beautiful, like a whole band in symphony.

The both of you began to start chatting. Him talking about the books he's been reading for the past week, mainly mythology and history. Though, he was surprised by your greed for money.

"So, you'd really let me die if you could get your hands on a hundred thousand gold pieces? Really?"

The man said sarcastically.

"Well... I know money more personally. So it's an easy choice."

You reply.

"I've never seen someone who just speaks their mind like this in such a formal event, you must not be used to the atmosphere, huh?"

The pinkette questioned as he looks towards you.

"I-I'm sorry-"

"You don't always have to say sorry, it wasn't even your fault. It was nice having a breath of fresh air at these types of 'parties'."

The pinkette muttered. At that moment, you hear a bell being rung at the middle of the ballroom. The pinkette then drapes the velvet red cape over your shoulders.

"What- "

Your face gets tinted in the same shade of red as the cape as you glance towards the tall man.

"Uhm...Thanks for the talk. Enjoy the rest of your evening."

Before you could protest, the pinkette immediately walks away, leaving you alone on the balcony. As you clutch the velvet cape close to your chest, you see the nobles all walk towards the middle of the ballroom. You quickly follow suit. There, you see The Empress clearing her throat. All eyes were on her.

"As you've all heard, the first prince, prince Technoblade, will finally get engaged."

As soon as she finishes her sentence, you see the same pinkette walk up to the Empress' side. As the Empress placed a hand on Technoblade's shoulder, realization hit you like a train, you just had an awkward conversation with the blood god himself, Technoblade. The man that just laughed, the man with a warm smile on his face, nothing like the ice cold heartless rumours that surrounded him.

Was that really Technoblade?

The nobles began clapping and cheering for the first prince's engagement. As silence began to take over the ballroom, the Empress began again.

"We will introduce her on a later date. For now, please enjoy the rest of your evening."

The nobles and guests applauded again. You felt a shiver down your spine. Your hands started trembling as you brought them up to start clapping. At that moment, you see the pinkette shot a sad expression at you before turning back to face the crowd.

Did he know?

-------------------------------

ᴄᴏɴɢʀᴀᴛᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱ!

.

𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣-𝟤: 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝑀𝑒𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔

ʀᴇᴡᴀʀᴅꜱ:

𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣-𝟥: 𝒫𝓇𝑒𝒹𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉

-------------------------------

ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴀꜱꜱᴇᴛꜱ...1/10

.

.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

678K 33.5K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
959K 36.3K 87
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
135K 4.2K 45
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
249K 8.1K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...