πŸ’€πŸ–€πŸ₯€ Curses πŸ’€πŸ–€πŸ₯€ ( Draco...

By BethPlayz_

No longer rewriting. However, this story is cringe. I may make a similar story to it eventually. πŸ˜… ⚠️ Discla... More

The Girl Who Lived
HufflePuff πŸ’›
Draco's Comfort
Halloween
The Philosophers Stone
The Letter and the Invitation
Malfoy Manor
A/N
Caution
Death Omen
Holidays
The Quidditch World Cup
Tutoring
Champion Selection
The First Task
The Second Task
Moody's Class
The Final Task
Engagement
Fourth Year
Dumbledore's Army
Prophecy
Fifth Year
Secrets
One Of Them
Mission
A/N
Update!

The Yule Ball

9 1 0
By BethPlayz_

Smut warning!! Don't kill me lmao!

Previously

Satori and Harry got the egg, Satori found out she can turn into a mermaid.

Satori and Draco almost had sex but it was ruined by Pansy.

Now!

It was getting close to Christmas. The Yule Ball was approaching and I was excited. I didn't have a date just yet. I needed a date.

I would ask Draco but he needs to keep his reputation. I can't ask Harry since he's a champion aswell, same as Cedric.

But I'd never ask Cedric. I groaned to myself.

Draco : " Something troubling you? "

I look behind me to see Draco standing there with a smirk.

Satori : " I don't have a date, Champion's need a date.. and I'm running out of time.."

Draco : " I'll be your date.."

Satori : " But your reputation.."

Draco : " So what? If I show up without a date my reputation will be ruined either way.."

I smiled happily and pulled Draco into a hug.

Satori : " Thanks Draco.. that means alot to me.."

Draco : " Also, I assume you have no place to go for these Christmas holidays? "

Satori : " Nope.. nowhere, I was planning on staying here.."

Draco : " Come to my Manor again? My mother misses you dearly.."

I smiled and nodded, I missed Narcissa aswell. Haven't seen her since my first year and everything has just been going crazy.

Time skip -

It was the night of the ball, I was getting myself ready. I looked beautiful if I do say so myself. In a yellow dress with nice hair and a subtle makeup look.

Draco is going to eat me up later, that's for sure. I went out of the common room and waited outside the Great Hall for Draco.

I saw him, he was wearing a nice expensive suit and he looked very attractive. Draco looked at me from head to toe.

Draco : " You look beautiful.."

Satori : " Why thank you Draco.."

Draco and I intertwined our arms as the doors to the Great Hall opened. We walked inside along with the other 4 champions and made our way to the dance floor.

The music started, Draco and I started to dance gracefully. Everyone watched us and soon enough the dance floor was filled with people.

After some time we were all partying. I grabbed Draco's hand as we made our way out of the crowd.

I snuck myself some alcohol so I was a little drunk.

Draco : " Satori! "

Satori : " Come on Draco! Let's go sit down, it's too crowded over there! "

Draco and I sat at the same table Harry and Ron were sitting at.

Harry : " Malfoy.. "

Draco : " Potter.."

Satori : " Be nice Draco! Or I won't let you kiss me! "

Draco : " Heh, you'll never stop me! "

I squirmed around as Draco started to smother me with kisses. Harry and Ron looked at us dumbfounded.

Harry : " I'm sorry, did we miss something? "

Satori : " Oh nah, just Draco needed a date and so did I.. so we decided to come together.."

Ron : " That's ridiculous.. you and Malfoy? "

Draco : " Got a problem Weasley? Your not having much luck are you? I believe that Miss Granger came with Victor Krum.."

Ron : " Tch, whatever.."

I noticed Pansy looking at us, she looked furious. I quickly grabbed Draco's hand and we ran to the HufflePuff common room and into my room.

Satori : " Oh Pansy looked furious!! I'm so dead- "

Draco : " Heh, don't worry.. I'll keep her away from you.."

I kicked off my shoes and fell onto my bed. Draco walked to me and pinned me down. I smirked.

Satori : " Malfoy~ are we continuing what we started a few weeks ago?~ "

Draco : " Of course~ "

Draco started to fondle with my breasts. I moaned softly. He didn't hesitate to take my dress off. I lied there in my bra and underwear.

Draco smirked and unclipped my bra, he threw my bra onto the floor and started sucking at one of my nipples while his other hand played with my breast.

I moaned out loud, he continued to suck at my nipple as his free hand made it's way down to my now soaking wet panties.

He circled his finger over my clit through the fabric of my panties. I moaned and arched my back at the feeling. It felt so good.

He then moved my panties to the side and slowly entered his finger inside of me. I gasped and moaned.

Satori : " D-Draco!~ "

Draco : " Heh..~ that's it, say my name baby~ "

He started to move his finger inside of me, I noticed his bulge growing from the sound of my moans. I placed my hand on his bulge and started to rub it through his pants.

Draco moaned.

Draco : " Tch, two can play at that game~ "

He added another finger inside of me causing me to moan louder. I didn't let that stop me, I continued to rub his bulge with my hand, I smirked softly.

Draco : " You really want me don't you?~ "

I nodded softly and practically begged him to enter me.

Draco : " Very well then~ "

Draco unbuckled his pants and took them off, including his boxers. He was now without any pants and his member was huge.

I stared at his member in awe.

Draco : " You sure you don't want to change your mind?~ "

I shook my head, I wanted him inside of me. He took off my panties and lined up his member at my entrance.

Draco : " Your sure?~ "

Satori : " Positive..~ "

Time skip brought to you by a very embarrassed Author! -

A/N : Also I know it's not said but they did use protection!! No teen pregnancies! At least not in this story anyway, I'm tempted to make a story about that though! XD let me know if you want that!

I lied on the bed panting heavily, Draco doing the same.

Draco : " Had fun? "

Satori : " Hell yeah.."

Draco chuckled and kissed my cheek. I smiled gently and cuddled him before slowly falling asleep. Today had been the best day of my life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 39.8K 72
Y/n L/n was a quiet girl, she liked to keep her circle small. She came from a wealthy family. Her parents were both Slytherin, so naturally she was s...
35K 871 41
Draco writes to her. Hermione writes to him. Who knew? β–³βƒ’βƒ˜ β–³βƒ’βƒ˜ β–³βƒ’βƒ˜ β–³βƒ’βƒ˜ β–³βƒ’βƒ˜ Short, unrelated stories of Draco Malfoy and Hermione Granger made from th...
2M 52.5K 73
"π™°πš—πš πš“πšžπšœπš πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŠπš, πšœπš‘πšŽ 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗲." Y/n Whitmoore, daughter of well known purebloods, is entering her sixth year at Hogwarts...
2.9M 87.1K 40
It's dark in the closet, I can just vaguely see his features and realise how close we're standing. Like, really close. My chest is toughing his and m...