Neeyarudh:- Between Love And...

By _manyav_

If we say 'Society', what comes in our mind is differences, malpractice, and so many ill deeds we can think o... More

INTRODUCTION
*CHARACTERS*
>•°•01•°•<
Addition in Characters
>•°•02•°•<
>•°•03•°•<
>•°•04•°•<
>•°•05•°•<
>•°•06•°•<
>•°•07•°•<
>•°•08•°•<
>•°•09•°•<
>•°•10•°•<
>•°•11•°•<
>•°•12•°•<
>•°•13•°•<
>°•.14.•°<
>•°•15•°•<
>•°•16•°•<
>•°•17•°•<
>•°•18•°•<
>•°•19•°•<
>•°•20•°•<
>•°•21•°•<
>•°•22•°•<
>•°•23•°•<
>•°•24•°•<
>°•°25°•°<
>•°•26•°•<
>•°•27•°•<
>•°•28•°•<
>•°•29•°•<
Ω•~30~•Ω
*•°31°•*(edited!)
...•°•*32*•°•...
▫️•33(a)•▫️
◾▫️33(b)▫️◾
*•-34-•*
*°°35°°*
•°*37*°•
°•38(i)•°
•°38(ii)°•
▪️39▪️
*40*
41
42
43:
44:-
45
46
47
48:Taiyaari jang ki
49
50
51:*jeet*
52:-jashn(epilogue)

••36••

857 66 40
By _manyav_

Pyaar ka Ehsaas aur Sach▪️

Next day, no arti can be heard. There was no one to make coffee and tea for everyone..

"Anirudh.... Anirudh..!" Anirudh, who was sleeping on his couch, opened his eyes slowly, blinking to see his Kaka looking tense.
"Kya hua kaka? Aap itna preshaan q h?" "Anirudh, bahu nhi mil rhi h." This was like a slap on him, waking him up fully,"Kya!?"

Anirudh stands up and walks into the hall screaming her name,"Neeyaaa!!....Neeyyaa...?" But there was no answer.
He runs to every corner of the house, every room, but she was gone..
He walks back to the hall, feeling sad, scared; where everyone was gathered.

"Anirudh babu.." Indra comes there which makes Anirudh even more angry and he holds him by his collor,"kaha h Neeya? Kya kia tumne uske sath? Bolo! Door rehne ko bola tha na maine.-" "-Wo ja chuki h Anirudh babu!"
The holds on his coller loosens and he looks on,"kya?...kyu...?" Indra gives him a letter which Anirudh takes quickly and opens it to read it:-

Shukriya mere lie itna kuch karne ke lie. Shayad apne jo kia uska ehsaan mai jindagi bhar nhi bhuloongi. Lekin ab mai ja rhi hu apse door...humesha ke lie..qki mera maksad poora hua. Mera apke kareeb ane ka, apse shaadi karne ka makshad sirf apne baba ka sapna poora karna tha aur wo ho rha h. Ab aap apne raste aur mai apne. Meri jindagi mai dakhal dene ki koi jaroorat nhi h.
Ab aap na mere pati h aur na mai apki patni.
Admission form aur kitabe leke ja rhi hu. Aur ab apko aur Saudamini didi ko nai jindagi mubarak ho.

-Neeya Basu.

Reading this, he stumbles and the letter fall from his hand, which Binoy takes and reads.

Trilochan holds him,"kya hua Anirudh? Kuch bataoge? Kya likha h isme?" He was worried.
Anirudh doesnt speak anything. He was feeling betrayed and he was broken, his trust was broken..

"Wo ladki bhaag gi Da!" Binoy says grabbing everyone's attention. "Us ladki ne sirf Anirudh ka istemaal kia taki use admission mil ske aur wo apna kaam nipta ske. Hah! Mauka dekh ke bhaag gai wo raat ke andhere mai bina kisi ko mile."
Trilochan to looks on. He wasnt able to believe.

Anirudh looks at Indra,"tumhare paas ye kaha se aaya?" "Anirudh babu...aaj subah mujhe ye Balcony mai table pe mila."

Binoy smirks and throws the letter on Anirudh's face,"Lo! Bhaag gi tumhari patni. Istemaal kia h usne tumhara sirf! Sirf Istemaal!!"

Anirudh picks up the letter and walks slowly to his room.

Trilochan was too hurt.
He walks to the mandir and start doing arti. It was first day of Navratri and Trilochan dont want any problem or any wrongdoing. His heart was denying it that Neeya ran away. He knew and he believe that she can't do such thing. He was just praying for her well being and her to come back. "Hey maa. Aaj ye Ghar kangaal ho gaya hai. Is Ghar ki lxmi, is gar ki bahu chali gai hai. Mai Janta hu humari Bahu aisa kar hi nhi sakti. Ma, aap humari bacchi ko wapis le aaie bas. Aap humari Bahu ko wapis le aaie.."

The whole day passed with Anirudh being in his room.
It was evening and he was sitting in his study room's couch when his eyes fell on hanky Neeya left.
He takes it in his hand and looks at it recalling the moment he gave it to her.

"Abhi tak tumne ise rakha h?" "Ha.." "q?" She looks up at him and smiles,"qki ye mere lie sabse khaas h. Apki nishaani." There was so much concern for him in her eyes...

(Kuch khafa hu kuch dukhi hu Narajgi hai tujse.....)

Anirudh closes his eyes and keeps it back where it was kept.

'Istemaal kia h us ladki ne tumhara. Sirf Instemaal!' Binoy's word was ringing in his mind.

(Fir bhi koi dor hai Jo Bandhe huye hai tujhse...)

He was feeling pain, empty, heartbroken but betrayed at the same time.
He was feeling like someone has stole his own soul from his body.

(Kimti si chiz jaise Gum ho gai hai mujhse...)

He shakes his head trying to ignore all those feeling, her face, her sweet scent, her bangle and payal jingling sound, her laughter, her smile, her in his embrace and every moment he spent with her; and lays down and closed his eyes.

But whenever he closes his eyes, he saw only one smiling face, the face who makes him feel special, who brings smile on his face, who makes him feel love and the face he admire the most. Neeya..

He opens his eyes, but there was no use. It was like her face was everywhere in his mind and he cant focus on or think about anything else.
His mind was again and again on that letter that she left but her heart, heart was only bound by one question; 'wo kaha h, kis haal mai h? Theek hogi na wo?'

(Kyun najaane Teri chinta ho rhai h mujhe..)

He was trying hard and how much hard he try, it seems to be impossible to remove her from his mind, his heart. He was habitual to her jidd, her taane, her smile, her caring for him, her making coffee for him. (Oh! Coffee, he didn't even drink coffee that morning), her talking bout her baba, her being aroun him; their accidental touch, the sparks that he felt around her, more than that, he was habitual to being close to her, of her...

(Har ghadi ab kyu hai dhyan Tera.. Rishta Tera Mera
Rishta Tera Mera..
Rishta Teraaa Meraaa....
Rishta Teraaaaa.....Meraaaaaaa...)
▪️♣️▪️

"Are to tu q aagai apna sasural chodh ke?" Ma ask shouting on Neeya. "Ma...ye jaroori tha-" "-Mai kuch nhi janti! Tu q apni jindagi barbaad karne mai tuli h?" Sujata and Neeya was in her room. She returned her home midnight from Roy Choudhury and since then her Ma was just showering the questions on her.
"Aur tu itni raat mai akele aagai?? Ye kya tareeka h?"
"Ma...aap baitho pehle." She makes her Ma sit. "Ma. Mai nhi chahti ki mere wjh se kisi ki jindagi barbaad ho, aur aap to janti hi thi balki apne dekha ki kis haalat mai ye shaadi hui. Ma is shaadi ka koi wajood nhi h. Shaadi ke baad aajtak Anirudh ji ne mujhe apni patni mana hi nhi, sirf dost aur jimmedari mana.." tears roll off her eyes. She was lost thinking about Anirudh, the person she love unconditionally.

"Ma..wo Saudamini didi se bahut pyaar karte h aur hum unhe bas khush dekhna chahte h. Unki khushi sirf Mini di ke saath h.....please Ma....please..." Neeya says joining her hand crying and Ma hugs her.

"Chup ho ja Shona...aaj dekhlie tu kitna pyar karti h unse....chup ho ja..."
Both mother and daughter remains in that hug position.

Neeya was broken, she was feeling numb; she wasnt getting what to do what to say and she was missing her husband more than anything..

Their moment were disturbed with loud thud/knock on the door.
"Ae Neeya! Bahar nikal..." "Niklo bahar...Sujataa..."
Neeya and Sujata looks at each other scared. They walk outside to see many ladies standing there.
"Kya hua?...aap sab yaha, is waqt?" "Ha. Teri beti ne jo karnama kia h, uske lie aae h hum."
Neeya comes out to find many ladies of the village, looking angry at her.
One of the ladies hold her by her wrist,"Chal humare saath." And drags her out...

Neeya tried to break the grip on her hand,"chodhie!.... chodhie hume...ye kya kar rhi h aap?...." And then suddenly the lady who was holding her, push her forward.

She looks around to see mostly all the people and children gathered around her, which makes her nervous and scared. She was only wishing her savior, her husband would be there with her like always.
Neeya recalls how he helped her and supported her to save Ma from Sati.
How he saved her from Indra and the norms of society. But today, he is not there.

She was lost in all these when she suddenly felt something liquid on her face, taking her by jolt.

She touched her face and looked at her hands to see black liquid,"Tujh jaisi chodhi hui ladki is samaaj ke lie kalank h. Are tujhe is gaon mai rehne ka koi hak nhi h!"
Neeya looks at her black inked hand which scares her but also makes her angry. She looks around at the people eyeing them when she defends herself.
"Aap log kaun hote h ye tay karne wale ki kaun is gaon mai rhega aur kaun nhi?"

"Humse jabaan ladhati h! Are pehle khud ko dekh le. Shaadi ko 1 mahina nhi hua aur sasural walo ne nikal dia. Pati ne bhi chodh dia...jaroor isi me koi dosh ya kami h." Few of people laughs at her.
"Hum to kehte h ise is gaon se nikal dia jae. Aisi ladki, charitraheen ladkiyo ki koi jagah nhi h humare samaaj mai. Agar ye yaha rhi, to gndagi ban jaegi. Ladkiyo pe najane kya asar padhega." One of the man says.

"Accha! Agar ladki apne sasural se ghar aajae to wo charitraheen, usme hi koi kami? Aur agar koi ladka use chodh de ya chodh ke chala jata h tab mard ki charitra pe koi sawaal nhi uth ta!?" She turns to a lady who was standing with her husband and son,"Q kaki? Jab bahu se manmaafi dahej nhi mila, to use chodh aae! To aapka beta charitraheen nhi h?-" "-Ae ladki! Tumhare pati ne kya kia? Chodh dia na! Are isi mai koi kami hogi." And again laughing can be heard.

(Tark se hi Fark padta Tune muje ye sikhaya)

"Bas!...aap log jante hi kya h mere pati aur mere sasural walo ke baare mai? Aapko kya pata ki unhone hume chodha ya mai khudh aagai wapis! Aur yhi baat mere pati ki, to mere aap log unke baare mai apshabd kehne ka koi hak nhi h....
Aur aaj jo apne mere mooh main ye kala syahi phenka h na, he mere charitra ko nhi darshata, balki ye apki soch darshata h."
Everyone looks at her.

(Par yaha to sabne mere Labo pe tala lagaya)

Neeya was feeling so much angry, but at the same time she wanted to cry, scream. She was badly missing Anirudh, who stood by her no matter what.

(Sath jab se Tera chhuta koi na sath me aaya)

But then ladies walk to her and hold her by her wrist tightly making her flinch. "Chodhoo mujhee..." But the ladies kept dragging her through the whole village, with black ink on her face.

(Tu ne raksha ki hamesha Ab akeli Hui main..)

"Chodhiee mujhheee....Maaa...." There, ladies have trapped Sujata in her house by locking the house from outside. Sujata was trying hard to open the door, but only fails..
They push her out of the village,"ab tujhe is gaon mai aane ki koi jarurat nhi. Chali ja yaha se."
Everyone leave from there and Neeya sits on the road and cries...
'aaj ekdum akeli hu mai....na baba h...aur ab aap bhi nhi h yaha...'

(Jag andhera tu sitara Mera..
Rishta Tera Mera
Rishta tera meraa...
Rishta teraaa meraaa
Rishta teraaaa meraaaa..aaa..)

Neeya was just sitting on the side of the road, crying. She wanted to scream, shout, anything just to get her anger out. She just wants to kill herself as now she was completely shattered. She was frustrated and now she had no power in her to fight. She was feeling weak.

She was missing her Anirudh ji. Every moment spent with him was like a moment in heaven that she really wish to cherish again. But her heart was all broken and the guilt of not able to meet Anirudh for last time, was not letting her go.
The last thing she wanted to do in her life was to express her feelings for him, but seems like it wasnt written in her destiny..

Suddenly she felt something hard hit on her head and everything starts getting blurry. She tried to stand, but only lose the balance and stumbles but before she can fall, someone holds her. And in just span of second, she blacks out..

◾♣️◾

It was evening and Bhaumik had come to Roy Choudhury with Saudamini and Pandit ji for marriage of Saudamini and Anirudh. Binoy was much happy but Trilochan wasn't feeling very good about this and Anirudh, he was like his mind was blank. He was not getting anything what's happening around. His mind was nowhere, but it won't be a lie to say that it was with Neeya.
He was missing her, alot.

"Dada, Pandit ji kehna h ki Saudamini aur Anirudh ke lie aaj se 9 din baad ki tarikh inke shadi ke lie bahut shubh h. To agar aap ha kehde to hum taiyaari shuru kar de?"
Trilochan, who wasn't feeling okay about the marriage goes to deny it but Binoy speaks before him,"hume koi dikkat nhi h. Aap taiyaari shuru kijie bas. Waise bhi wo ladhki Anirudh ke lie shi nhi thi. Saudamini usse pyaar krti h, isse acchi bahu nhi mil skti hume." Bhaumik nods and offers them some sweets.

Saudamini smiles at Anirudh who forces a smile but that smile didnt reach his eyes. There was only sadness in his eyes, and there was only one person who was seeing all this, Trilochan.

"Dekhna Anirudh, ab humara sapna sach ho rha h. Hum shaadi ke bandhan mai bandh jaenge aur yhi to humara sapna tha..Mai bahut khush hu Anirudh..bahut!" Saudamini said squeezing his hand at which Anirudh felt no Love. Her hand was nowhere near Neeya's. He was missing her touch. He takes his hand out of hers and nods at her smiling forcefully.

After few mins of talking, they go from there, leaving Roy Choudhury alone.

"Ye kya tha Binoy!? Tumne humari ijajat ke bina Bhaumik ko shaadi ke lie kaise ha kardi?" Trilochan shouts.
"Kya da aap bhi? Beta h wo mera, uske lie kya shi h kya nhi, mai acche se janta hu aur Saudamini us ladki se kai guna acchi h."

"Lekin tumne Anirudh se poocha wo kya chahta h? Wo shaadi karna chahta h ya nhi-" "-Da. Anirudh beta h mera aur mai baap hu uska. Uske lie kya shi h mai janta hu. Akhir mai bhi uska bhala hi chahta hu." Saying this, he goes from there in anger.

Trilochan walks to study room to find Anirudh sitting on the couch. He was lost somewhere and broken.
"Anirudh." He calls out to him softly at which Anirudh looks at him and then slowly looks away.

Trilochan walks to him and sits beside him. He keeps his hand on his head and says softly,"Mai janta hu tum khush nhi ho. Janta hu ki tumhare dil ko thens pahunchi h lekin ise kabtak aise dabake rakhoge Anirudh? Ise nikal jane do, ansu ke jarie hi shi."

Anirudh looks at him and Trilochan nods at him. Looking at him, he felt like he is the one whom he can trust more, he is more like father to him.

Yes he was feeling pain, there were lot of wounds on his heart but he didn't want to show it to anyone; but he know that his kaka will get it.

Looking at him, tears rolled off his eyes. He let all the sadness, heaviness get out through tears that he was holding.
Trilochan embraces him in his arm. "Role beta..mann halka hojaega..."

Anirudh kept crying all his heart out, recalling every beautiful moment with her, dancing in rain with her, teasing her, her mimicking of him, him filling her hairline and marrying her, him applying cream on her injured leg, picking her up in bridal style, his hands getting touched with hers, all those stare at each other eyes, everything; her smile, her excitement, her talking about her baba, her scolding him and her stubbornness, her taking care of him, her hugging him, her sleeping beside him, seeing her face every morning, her coffee, everything...

After god knows how long of crying, Trilochan laid him down, his head on his Kaka's leg/lap. Trilochan kept caressing his head making him sleep.

▪️◾♣️◾▪️

Two days has been passed....

Those 2 days were not easy for Anirudh. Those 2 days were like 2 yrs for him. Every moment without his wife was like year. He has tried hard to forget her and what he feels for her, but he wasn't able to, and instead of forgetting and taking it out of mind, all those feelings and the memories kept increasing in his mind.

It was now 4th day of Navratri, and the preparation for Durga pooja has begun and also of Anirudh and Saudamini's wedding.
Everyone was happy leaving Anirudh and Trilochan.

Anirudh was being with Saudamini nowadays and she was doing everything to make him happy.
He should be happy no? Soon he is going to marry with love of his life, his Mini; with whom he dreamt whole life to marry. But then why he was feeling like it was wrong, like he dont want to marry her.
Why his mind, his heart was with Neeya than Saudamini?.

Anirudh kept smiling infront of everyone but behind those smile, was only pain, pain of losing her, pain of not meeting her..
Infact in these days he forgot who he is, what he do, he didn't even drink his coffee, not eaten properly, not slept properly as the room was like any secluded room where there was no happiness, there wasn't her voice, he always feel something missing in that room.

"Anirudh babu! Ye ek photo album mila h, shayad Neeya ka h." Her name grabs his attention and looks at Saurabh who was standing there infront of him with a photo in his one hand an album in his other hand.

"Mai ise samaan mai rakhwa deta hu, unke gaon chala jaega." He goes to keep it in the album, but Anirudh quickly holds his hand and takes the photo and album from him and hugs it.

Saurabh looks at him, he knew somewhere in his heart, Anirudh love Neeya but as he was always focused on his mission and Saudamini, he didnt realise.
"Ye mere paas rhenge" Anirudh said hugging the album tightly and walks away from his room.

(Jooth Tera ulza dhaaga..
Seerall na hath me aaye...)

There was just one question in his mind,'q? Q istemaal kia? Q dhoka dia? Aur kya jo pal usne bitae,wo jooth the? Kya Neeya ne use kabhi apna dost ya pati nhi mana?'

(Bharosha hai khapa sa.
Koi ise samjaye.....

Tu hi aasha momb Shi hai....
Jo dhoop sah na paye.)

He sometimes feel like it wasnt true, Neeya didnt do it; but sometime his mind says she did it.

(Tuj ko ambar napana tha...
Aa gai tu Jami pe..)

He was confused. He wasnt able to decide whom to listen, heart, who tells him that all these are lie, or brain, who reminds him the letter. There was this battle going on between his heart and brain.

(Tu ne Toda kyu bharosha mera...
Rishta Tera Mera
Rishta Tera Mera

Rishta Tera Mera
Rishta Teraaaa....Meraaaa....aaaaa)

▪️◾♣️◾▪️

It was already dark outside..

He was sitting in his couch, in study room and was looking at the album he took from Saurabh, lying infront of him on table.
He somewhere wanted to look at it, bit somewhere not.
After debate whether to look at it or not, he finally takes it in his hand, sighing.

He recalls when they came back from her village, she brought the album with her as she loves to see it.
According to Neeya, every picture has its own story which is special.
He opened the album and starts looking at it.
He saw a black and white picture of baby Neeya, sitting on the bed. It was of Kolkata. Some were of her ma, baba and some of her relatives.
There was one picture in which young/child Neeya was standing with her hands folded and looking at the photographer angrily, like she will eat him. Her cute angry expression made Anirudh laugh letting some of tears fall.
In one picture, she was with her baba in his lap, kissing his cheek. He smiles at the pic. There was more of her alone and with baba and ma.
He kept looking at those pic, taking in her smile and various expression, her look..
But when he reached at the last page, he saw photo of them, smiling. He didn't knew she had this photo. It was of Anirudh and Neeya looking at each other with big smile holding hands.
It was of way back when they went to a mela and got themselves clicked. It was Neeya's jidd obviously.
As Anirudh looked at it, it felt so surreal, it felt like their eyes were talking and there was so much love in it.
This brought tears in his eyes and he closed the album with lump in his throat.
But still when he closed the album, there was smile on his face. But then Binoy's word and her letter pops up in his mind. Those letter was like telling him that they r not for each other, there's nothing in their marriage, but only betrayal.
Ignoring it, he push the album aside and puts some slow music on his gramophone and sits on his chair.

He takes out his diary and pen. He was broken, dont know why, maybe because of Neeya shatters his trust into pieces or because she wasnt around anymore.

He shakes his head ignoring all those thoughts and dips his kalam in inkpot and closed his eyes.
When he closed his eyes, he can see a female figure wearing a beautiful saree. He wasnt able to look at her face as she was facing another side and also everything was kind of blurry for him to see. He opened his eyes and thinking about that woman, he started writing.

"Tumhein pata hai kaun ho tum,
Meri zindagi ki anchui parchayi ho tum;

Samajhta main bhi ajnabi tha tujhe,
Mila mujhe khud ka pata jab na tha,
Mili jab panah tere pyar ki,

Chod haqiqat sapno mei kho gaya

Mila tera sath to apno ka ho gaya.

Bitaye har ek pal gamo se door raha mai,
Rehta jis guroor mei tha main
Us se door raha main.

Mujhe nahi pata kya seekha tumne mujhse,
Magar is dil ne seekha bahut tujhse,
Sapno ki haqiqat,
Haqiqat ka tootna,
Zindagi ki sacchai,
Aur dil ka ruthna.

Ab is se zyada kya bataye ye dil
Pyar aur ibadat ki taleem ho tum,
Aj jana meri adhuri zindagi mei meetha savab ho tum.

Is dil ki nahi tum
Upar wale ki pyari rachna ho tum,
Ye tareef nahi zubaa ki
Bas wakya hai mere dil ka,
Rahe mere pas shayad wajah yahi hai mere sir jhukane ki,
Rahe tu hamesha meri zarurat nahin mujhe ye batane ki,

Yoon nigaho se nahi chaha kabhi tujhe
Ye dil tujhpe nisar tha,
Zindagi par kisi ka haq ye mujhe gawara na tha,

Par pabandiya usoolo se achi hongi

Ye waqt se zyada tune bataya tha

Rahe us sone ki tarha jo dhal jata sanche mein
Rahu main us sanche jaisa dhale jiski aas mein
Kyonki Maa to nahin magar zindagi ki antim sans hai tu.

Aj haqiqat ko jana,
Zindagi ke har kinare ka sath hai tu.
Ye shabd nahi jazbaat hai mere,
Warna dil-ae-fakir kya jaane
Meri muskan ka raaz hai tu.."
▪️♠️▪️

His eyes were teary. And again he closed his eyes, letting all the tears roll off and then again he saw the female figure, but this time it was clear as crystal. And when she turned around, he saw the face of the most beautiful lady in this whole world, whom he loved a lot but he realised lately. No it wasnt Saudamini, it was Neeya.

He recalls every sweet moments with her, whether it was fighting, caring for each other, those sudden hugs and hand touches or dancing in rain or teasing each other or chit-chatting.
He laughs with tears in his eyes when he recalls the name given by her to him,"Mr Khadus Rakshash Roy Choudhury" he mutters chuckling.
But deep inside he was broken.

Only one thing was going in his mind, how didnt he realised that the woman he loved the most was always with him, by his side, his Ms. Jiddi.

(Kuch khafa hu kuch dukhi hun
Narazagi hai tujhse)

He cries in that lil study room and there was no one to listen him, no one to feel his pain, pain of letting his love go. But the thought of betrayal flash in his mind, the letter she left for him.

(Fir bhi koi dor hai jo
Bandhe huye hai tujhse)

He picks up the handkerchief he gave to her one time and he knew she always carried it with him. He hugs it and cries. He was missing her alot..
"Amio tomake bhalabashi..."

(Kimati si cheez jese
Ghum ho gayi hain mujhse)

But there was only one thing going on in his mind, her letter. The letter who broke his trust, the letter who distant her inspite of being close to heart. The letter who shattered him..
That night, he cried whole night...

(Kyu na jane teri chinta
Ho rahi hai mujhe)

(Har ghadi ab kyun hain dhyan tera…)

Rishta Tera Mera
Rishta Tera Mera
Rishta Tera.....Mera.....
Rishta Teraaaa....Meraaaaa...)

▪️◾♣️◾▪️

There Trilochan was taking round of house, making sure everything was okay.
He walks to the mandir and prays for Neeya and Anirudh.
After assuring that everything is done and okay, he reached to the balcony to relax a bit. He was standing there when his eyes falls on a shrunken paper which was lying on the corner of the balcony, behind a pot.
Trilochan picks it up and opens it. As he opened it, his eyes widen. His scanned that paper and then fastly walk to study room to Anirudh.

As he walked in, he saw Anirudh on the ground, crying holding a handkerchief.

"Anirudh beta!.." he kneels down beside him and kept his hand on his head,"Nhi Anirudh...Itna kamzor mat kro khud ko...nhi beta.." "kaise...kaise na rou kaka....kaise Neeya mujhe dhoka de skti h...mere saath wo...aisa kaise kr skti h....." "Nhi beta....usne tujhe koi dhoka nhi dia h...wo de hi nhi skti h.. wo tujhe khush dekhna chahti h humesha...pata h us raat mere sath hi thi.." Anirudh turns to him,"apke sath...?" "Ha...jane se pehle wo mere saath thi...beta...wo bacchi kabhi aisa nhi kr skti..are usne mujhe apna baba mana h, itna to jaan gaya hu use. Anirudh ye dekh.." he holds out that paper to him which Anirudh wipes his tears away and takes it,"ye padho beta...dhoka Neeya ne nhi, dhoka hum sbke saath hua h."
Trilochan nods at Anirudh who wipes his tears away and looka at the paper. It was letter and written in it was_

"Anirudh ji, janti hu ki jab apko ye patra milega, to shayad mai nhi hungi yaha pe, shayad mai apse door chali gai hongi. Vishwas kijie mai apki bahut ijjat karti hu aur kaka ji ki to sabse jyada. Is trh raat mai aap sabse mile bina door jana, mere lie bahut mushkil tha. Lekin mai apko khush dekhna chahti hu aur apki khushi Mini di ke sath h. Aapne mere lie bahut kuch kia h. Aap ek bahut acche dost h aur usse kahi jyada acche pati.
Lekin ab mai chahti hu ki aap meri jimmedariyo se mukt ho jae aur apni jindagi apne tarike se jie, khush rhe.
Mujhe nhi pata humari mulakat hogi kabhi ya nhi, par aap mere dil mai humesha rhenge..humesha..

Aur kaka ji ko mera pranaam kahiega. Wo to mere baba h aur mai unhe bhi shukriya kehna chahungi jinhone mujhe bahu nhi, beti ki trh rakha...
Sach mai, har ladki ko aap jaisa pati aur Kaka ji jaise sasur milna chahie.

Mai ja to rhi hu, lekin apne dil mai bahut saari yaade lekr ja rhi hu.
Apna khyaal rakhiega

-apki Br. Neeya Anirudh Roy Choudhury
_

______________________________

Anirudh hands starts shaking.
"Beta mujhe lagta h ki jo patra hume mila tha, wo alag h aur yhi Neeya ka patra h."

Anirudh stands up and walks to his table. He takes another letter that Indra gave with him and looks at both.
"Kaka..dono ki likhavat alag h. Par in mai se Neeya ka kaun sa h?" He concentrating, looks at both the letter when something pops in his mind.

He takes out a diary from his table drawer and opens it.
"Kaka..." Trilochan comes there and notices Anirudh's shock face. He looks at where he was looking to see the handwriting of initial letter's handwriting matching with the handwriting written on the diary.

"Anirudh....ye kiski likhavat h?..." Anirudh looks at his kaka in disbelief,"Mini.." "Saudamini!?"
Anirudh stumbles but balance himself with help of table,"kaka...Mini ne ye sab kia...Mini ne uska patra chupa ke nakli patra likha.....mtlb, Mini ki koi yaaddaash nhi gi h, nhi to phir use kaise pata ki Neeya meri patni h..."

"Anirudh...is Saudamini ne bahut bada khel khela h humare sath...beta bahu tumse bahut pyar karti h, aur wo uski ankho mai dikhta h. Beta hume use wapis lana hoga."

Anirudh wasn't able to believe that the person he loved the most, trusted the most whom he called his best friend; was the only reason his love went away from him.
There was mixed feeling in Anirudh's mind regarding Saudamini now, rage and hatred....

▪️♠️▪️♣️▪️♠️▪️

So done. These 2 chapters, 35 and 36 was the most tough one to write. It took my 90% time.

So, Saudamini's truth is out to Anirudh and Trilochan. What will he do?
Where is Neeya? Who took her?

Will Anirudh be able to bring her back and confess his feelings for her?
Every quest will be answered in next chapter.

Pls do vote for these two chapters...it deserve a lot of vite and ur comments...
️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 9.9K 55
[ COMPLETED ] The story is about the bond between Bondita and Anirudh....the bond which is unbreakable....the bond which is the true example of love...
8.6K 649 13
This is a fan fiction story based on Indian tv series "Barrister babu" aired on colors tv. The background of the story goes back to late 1920s to ear...
27.8K 2.8K 37
What happen when a father of a 6 yrs daughter married a widow woman to save her from society....??? How will they cope up with each other when both a...
328K 15.9K 46
Bondita Roy Choudhary became a barrister in London just like her Pati Babu wished. Now, she was an adult, returning to India. Although they had take...