seongjoong one shot

By Ronaisy78

as the title is same as the content pls enjoy seongjoong fanfic and maybe other ships😋 -well mostly seongjoo... More

Fever
AU: Nerd x Bad boy Part 1
Rumors
Nerd X Bad boy Part 3
Nerd X Bad boy Part 2
Nerd X Bad boy Part 4
Nerd X Bad boy Part 5
NXBB Part 6
NXBB Part 7
NXBB Part 8
Heat
NXBB Part 10
NXBB E.C

NXBB Part 9

1.5K 70 27
By Ronaisy78

After dinner, Seonghwa suggested for Hongjoong to sleep in guest room but his mother thought Hongjoong should sleep in the same room as him.

She said it was rare for a friend to sleep over at his house. It should be memorable as they will share and sleeping in the same room.

In the end Seonghwa lose and he will sleep with Hongjoong in the same room. Not sure if he will sleep in the same bed too. (• ▽ •)

-------

After dinner.

“Hongjoong, you didn't need to help! You're a guest! Go take a bath.” Mrs. Park frowned when saw Hongjoong washes the dishes. She also feel happy and blessed for Hongjoong kindness.

“This just a little. You serve me with such delicious dinner take this as my gratitude.” Hongjoong replied with a sweet smile. Mrs. Park grinned. She take a chair a sit behind Hongjoong. “Joongie. Can I tell you something?”

“Yeah?”

“I still remember about your promise to Seonghwa. About marrying him.” Hongjoong halted. He also remember them but those was when they were younger, maybe Mrs. Park think of it as childish promise.

“Hm...” Hongjoong hummed. “Promise is a promise. I approve both of you to be in relationship.” Hongjoong turned his head with a shocked face.

Mrs. Park curved a soft smile. “Few years ago, Seonghwa almost drowned in the lake at my hometown. After that he come down with a bad fever.”

Hongjoong stopped his working and listening to Mrs. Park stories.

“At the same time, my brother came back with his boyfriend.”

Hongjoong raise his eyebrows. Mrs. Park chuckled. She pulled a chair and asking Hongjoong to sit beside her.

“He asking permission to approve his boyfriend as family. My father furious when he heard those words. He raged and start to throw everything.

My brother was ready to flew when his boyfriend kneeled infront of my father. He apologized for disturbing the situation and sincerely said he loves my brother so much. They can't have a child but they can adopt one.

My brother kneeled together with him. Apologize for all trouble and inconvenience he made all this time. They loved each other and wanted to be together. It's beautiful isn't?”

Hongjoong nodded. It's indeed beautiful, to be with someone you loved dearly.

“My father asked them to stay a night. He discussing this matter with us siblings. Seonghwa was next door. Somehow he heard every negative words my father has for a same sex relationship.

Due to fever he forgot the memory with you. Then, he hate same sex relationship because it was influenced by his grandfather. I'm sorry for not keep the promise.”

Mrs. Park bowed. Hongjoong panicked. “No! No! It's fine. It has been a long time since that promise. I still remember it. I still hoping for it. But I can't change someone heart. If Seonghwa hate me then he hates me. We weren't friends to begin with there's nothing to apologize.”

Mrs. Park looked at Hongjoong. She furrowed her eyebrows. “Not a friend?” Hongjoong slowly nodded.
“He just teaching me, nothing more.”
Mrs. Park clenched her fist.

“Are you okay with just that?” Hongjoong titled his head, not understand. “Isn't painful to be with someone you love and knowing they hate you?” Mrs. Park stared right into Hongjoong's eyes. His heart tighten.

Hongjoong looked at the floor. “It's indeed hurt. I need to keep this to myself, since it's unrequited love. We are nothing more than two guys hanging out to study. This will end in less than two months. I don't deserve his love though. It's impossible.” Hongjoong's tears slowly flowed out from his eyes.

Mrs. Park wiped his tears with her thumb. She hugged Hongjoong.

“What is your feeling towards my son now?”

“I still inevitable in love with him. Every second my eyes laid on him my heart throbbing and desire to be with him become stronger. This feeling should end.” Hongjoong mumbled.

Mrs. Park shakes her head. “No, those feeling should not end. It should be cherished. You loved them for a long time now. However, have you confessed?”

Hongjoong just silent and slowly shake his head. “You should confess to him.” Hongjoong looked at Mrs. Park face. “How am I supposed to confess if he reject it before I said the words?” Mrs. Park take a deep breath.

‘My son is handsome despite that he  little bit inconsiderate towards other people feelings. Maybe that's why he didn't have a girlfriend until now.’ Mrs. Park's heart whispered.

She hold Hongjoong's small cute hand that just a little big from her hand. “You should confess to him no matter what or your feeling will not get across.” Hongjoong went silent.

What Mrs. Park said is true. He never confessed his feelings yet to Seonghwa that why he flatly get rejected. “Now, now, go and have your bath. I'll find some clothes for you, since you didn't bring any.”

Hongjoong nodded and headed to the bathroom.

Hongjoong stood at the door. Someone in there. What he should do? He didn't wanted to stay in Seonghwa's room or he get all weird feeling and being conscious he inside his crush room.

Creak. The door opened.

“Eh?”

Hongjoong heart almost leaped. Seonghwa opened the door with only a towel on his waist. Revealing his muscled top... Those abs... Ops! Sounds like a pervert.

Hongjoong covered his eyes with his palm. “I'm sorry! I didn't mean to look!” Seonghwa rolled his eyes. “What ever.” The man said and walked into his room.

Hongjoong peeked through his palm. So sexy~ his hair still wet and he didn't wipe that water properly- He slapped his face. Why??? Why??? Why he thinks like a pervert!?!

He blushed. This is embarrassing. Ahhhhhhhh!!! Hongjoong's screamed inside.

****

“I didn't know if this fit you but this are Seonghwa old clothes. You can tried it on.” Mrs. Park said and handing Hongjoong the clothes. He still in the bathroom.

“Hm... Is this fine?” He thought after put on the clothes. It's a simple set of clothes. A sweater and sweatpants.

The problem is no matter how he tried, the sweatpants will not stay at his waist. Why? He saw just now the holy Seonghwa's body and the man waist is small!!

Why the heck the sweatpants doesn't wanted to stay? Hongjoong give up. He wearing his boxer and the oversized sweater only. He let his white leg exposed. He searched for Mrs. Park.

After awhile he still clueless where was Seonghwa's mother. He tired from walking and sit on the couch he found. He tired.

Today is every busy day for cleaning and Seonghwa dragged him into the mansion a.k.a Seonghwa's house just only to study. Now he sitting there to sleep over. This are ridiculous. Why am I agreeing on this again? Oh because the love of my life lived here. Ahh... Despite being a nerd he has nice body...

Hongjoong debating nonsense inside his head without noticing he nodded off. The couch feel so soft... He sleep right after lay his head on the couch.

“Mom, don't worry. I found Hongjoong sleeping on the couch.”

“Oh thank God. Does he wear his pants?”

“Why you asking those??”

“I gave him the ruined sweatpants. I didn't wanted his legs to left cold.”

“Hm. Whatever I'll bring him to the room.”

Seonghwa hung up the call. He at first freaked out when heard his mom said Hongjoong dissapeared. He searched and found Hongjoong on the couch.

Now what he will do is pick up Hongjoong... But how? Put him on his shoulder? Bridal style? Or I should just drag him? Wake him up??

He scratched his head. What he should do..??

“Um... Seonghwa... Don't give me more homework...” The man paused. Eh?Does Hongjoong just sleep talking???
Or he half awake???

“Hongjoong. Wake up. Let's go to bed.”  Seonghwa moved Hongjoong's body but no reaction. “Hongjoong! Kim Hongjoong!” Seonghwa shouted inside Hongjoong's ears.

He got smacked in instant. Seonghwa shocked, even in sleep Hongjoong hit people!

Seonghwa tried to put Hongjoong in sitting position and Hongjoong leaned onto Seonghwa's chest. “Warm...” He mumbled.

Seonghwa take a deep breath. The heck?? Okay. I'll bring you with my shoul- He gasped. Hongjoong warped his arms around Seonghwa neck.

Seonghwa heart beat fasten. The heck?!? Why?!?? He panic and didn't wanted to think anymore.

And do this

He bring Hongjoong to his room. When he opened the door his mom is there. She shocked and smirked. Seonghwa feel confused and noticing the position of Hongjoong.

“Mom! Don't misunderstand! Its not like that!” Seonghwa face became red.
Mrs. Park chuckled. “I haven't said anything yet. But both of you has a good relationship if it like this.”Seonghwa's blood is rushing to his head.

Mrs. Park become curious. “Seonghwa, you didn't do anything to him right? He didn't wear his pants.” Seonghwa just remembered Hongjoong didn't wear any pants and his hand just easily touch Hongjoong skin.

“No!...Mom can you move a bit? I wanted to put Hongjoong on bed.” Mrs. Park moved and Seonghwa carefully put Hongjoong on bed.

“Its getting late. I'm going to sleep. Don't do anything to Hongjoong understand?” Mrs. Park warned. Seonghwa pouted and just nodded.

His mom closed the door. Now he need to sleep on futon on the floor. Seonghwa warped Hongjoong's body with blanket and switch off the light.

“Hug...” Seonghwa turned. Hongjoong sleep talking again? He looked at Hongjoong peaceful sleeping face. “Give me hug...” Hongjoong mumbled.

Seonghwa feel weird. He unconsciously grant the man wish. He hugged Hongjoong and suddenly his body is laying beside Hongjoong.

This man is small but his strength is terrifying. Seonghwa tried to move. Hongjoong neatly warped his hand around Seonghwa and hugged him.

Seonghwa gasped. He could feel Hongjoong breath. He so close... Too close!! I'm not a body pillow!! Seonghwa screamed inside. He struggled to be free but nothing happened. He give up and just sleep in Hongjoong warmth.

****

Next morning.

“Go out with me.” Seonghwa asked.

“Ehh?!???”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 247 9
A YUNSAN FANFIC "SANNIE!!" Yunho shouted while San dragged him. "Yes?" He mumbled. "SANNIEEE!!" Yunho shouted again giggling a little. "Yes Yunho?"...
37.8K 1.1K 42
[COMPLETE] She had a brother that she doesn't know for the rest of her life. Now she need to live with him. What a messed? Read this. [Once you star...
9.2K 481 50
A Mingi-Jongho texting fanfiction^^
1.8K 68 18
Hongjoong, a man who was once a great Captain now sits alone at a bar he travels to every night. After losing his crew he no longer sails around, he...