Rewrite the stars (AdrianPuce...

By weasleytwinsimp11

Y/n L/n was a bright young witch, she starts her first year at Hogwarts, not knowing what comes later on in l... More

Prologue
1-Sorting Hat
2- Fifth Year
3- Strangers
4- Hogsmaede
5- Friends
6- Closer
7- Christmas Eve
8- Lessons
9- Adrian's feelings
10- Polyjuice
11- Studies
12- George's New Girlfriend
13- March 14
14- Pt. 2
15- Hospital Wing
16- Jealousy
17- Dates and a Little Fight
18- Sleepover
19- Detention with Snape
20- Quidditch and O.W.Ls
21- Fireplaces
22- Emilia's Party
23- Adrian's Parents
24- Adrian's surpise
25- Tents
26- The Quidditch Finals
27- The Burrow
28- Adrian's muggle visit
29- Back to Hogwarts
30- September 14
31- Triwizard Tournament
32- Mistakes
34- The Forest
35- The First Task
36- Drama
37- Letters
38- Hiraeth
39- Will you be my Date?
40- The Yule Ball
41- Anger
42- Truth or Dare
43- The Golden Egg
44- Miles' Reason
45- The Second Task
46- To Much To Explian
47- Amortentia
48- Rita's Scoop
49- Cheater Cheater
50- The Final Task
51- Cedric's Funeral
52- Cassius Warrington Party
53- The Muggle Fair
54- Lucas' Day Out
55- Secrets spilled
56- Family Dinner
57- Miles and Y/n's Day Out
58- Problems
59- Hogwarts Professors
60- Quidditch Try Outs and Miles' Present
61- Adrian's Birthday
62- Practice
63- Hogsmaede 2
64- Pansy Pansy Pansy
65- First Match
66- Joseph Anderson
67- Ravenclaw's Party
68- Adrian's Broken Heart
69- Special Announcement
70- The Missing Ring
71- 1 2 3
72- Christmas
73- Here we come France!
74- Morning in France
75- Paris
76- Hogwarts Express
77- Sick Emilia
78- Slytherin Vs. Hufflepuff
79- The Masks
80- The Ball
81- The Beginning
82-Valentines Day
83- Animagus
84- March Madness
85- Inquisitorial Squad
86- Easter Break
87- City of Love
88- The Dresses
89- The Polaroid
90- Caught Up
91- Joseph meets Lucas
92- Miles and Emilia
93- Hayden's Wedding
94- Hard Goodbye's
95- Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes
96- Hayden and Eloise's Babyshower
97- Y/n and Graham's Talk
98- Bill and Fleur's Wedding
99- Battle of Hogwarts
100- Lets Rewrite the Stars
Part Two
01- Andres First Birthday
02- New York City
03- Times Square
04- Y/n's Pain
05- The Secret Wizard Pub
06- Emilia's Return
07- Moving In
AUTHOR NOTE- Picking a dress
08- Gianna's Depression
09- Mine
10- A Little Surpise
11- Family Dinner
12- Unexpected Vistior
13- March 31st
14- Miles and Emilia's Wedding
15- Zenith's trip to St. Mungos
16- Wedding Preparation
17- The Big Day
18- Honeymoon
19- Carne Asada
20- Healer Visits and the Move
21- Zenith's First Birthday
22- July 11
23-  Sorrow
24- The Twins
25- Baby Number Two
26- Eleven Years Later
27- Livi's Fifteen
128- Bonus Chapter
Rewrite the Stars Sequel

33- Insecurities

1K 24 26
By weasleytwinsimp11

(Charlotte Thomas^)

Y/n and Adrian have been better since that day but Adrian had been rather upset with Miles. Emilia was clueless on what was going on since the others barely seen her as she spends most of her time with Cedric. Fred and George tried to make Y/n feel better about it, telling her not to worry as Adrian hope that Miles big mouth didn't ruin things with her.

"You've been getting letters everyday E, who are they from?" said Miles as they watched the owl post come in. Adrian turned his head down to see his friend reading the letter.

"Doesn't concern you Miles." said Emilia reading the letter, not bothering to look up at him. Adrian looked over her shoulder, reading the letter. Miles snatched it from her as she pulled it back. "Stop it!"

"You're still talking to Charlie? Isn't he bloody Nicks age." said Miles as Adrian looked up at him. Emilia rolled her eyes and continued to read the letter.

"Emilia's of age, she can talk to whoever she wants." said Adrian getting a glare from Miles. Emilia looked up at her two friends and seen a familiar boy walk past.

"Dobroye utro(Good Morning)." said Ephraim smiling down at Emilia. Adrian and Miles both turned to look at the boy giving Emilia a stare.

  "Privet(Hi)." said Emilia giving the boy a smile. He grinned and walked out the Great Hall, turning back to look at her.

   "Ok who is that?" said Adrian looking at Emilia who was still smiling. Miles tilted his head at her when Viktor started talking.

   "Ephraim Dobrev. He zhinks you are very beautiful. He also vants to know if you have boyfriend." said Viktor as Adrian started chuckling. Emilia turned to look at Adrian trying to hold her smile back.

"Net(No),. No boyfriend." said Emilia as Adrian bursted into laugher. Miles glared at her and went back to eating.

"I have a question. Do you know vho that girl is vith the curly hair." said Viktor pointing over to the Gryffindor table. The three Slytherin's turned to look at where he was pointing and quickly turned back to look at him.

"Hermione Granger, I also heard she's single, you can find her a lot in the library." said Emilia as Viktor smiled and nodded her head. Adrian's eyes moved down to the Gryffindor table as his eyes landed on Y/n, seeing her talking to a red haired girl who Adrian imagine to be the twins sister Ginny.

    ———

  "I'm not quite sure Ginny, why do you ask?" said Y/n. Ginny had been asking Y/n if she knew much about Cho Chang, a Ravenclaw girl.

   "Harry seems to fancy here, I would've thought you'll know since Liams was in Ravenclaw but why would you know, you're with Adrian now." said Ginny looking down to Harry. Fred and George had been in a conversation with Angelina and Autumn to pay attention. "Well let me know please."

  "Will do." said Y/n looking down at the Ravenclaw table, her eyes traveled to see Adrian and Emilia reading a letter. Her stomach felt funny not being able to help her feelings and thoughts. Adrian had been doing a lot to reassure her, she's been trying to get Emilia alone to talk to her but she's been with Cedric.

   "You alright Y/n?" said a voice that made Y/n look up quickly. In front of her stood a boy she hasn't talk to in a year, Fred and George quickly turned their heads to see the boy.

   "Get lost Alder." said Fred as Y/n gave the boy a look. Liams attention went to Fred who was now glaring up at him.

   "I wasn't speaking to you Weasley, now was I? I asked Y/n if she was alright, not you to speak." said Liam as George and Fred both got up.

   "Sit down! Both of you." said Y/n causing the twins to turn and look at her. Liam grinned at her as the boys looked back at him. "Don't know what you're still doing here."

   "Can I talk to you? It doesn't have to be right now but I would like to have a conversation with you." said Liam. Liam moved a bit and Y/n eyes landed on Adrian who was staring at him, he made eye contact with Y/n and quickly got up and walked out the Great Hall. Emilia and Miles quickly following after him.

   "No." said Y/n getting up, she quickly rushed after Adrian who was storming down the halls, Emilia and Miles calling after him. Y/n walked faster and grabbed him by the arm. "Hey!"

  "I understand that maybe right now we aren't on the best terms but you're talking to Alder?" said Adrian turning around. Y/n narrowed her eyebrows at him.

   "I'm not! He just randomly spoke to me Adrian. Why would I?" said Y/n, Adrian glanced at Emilia and Miles. Emilia confused on what was happening.

   "Wait what is going on? You two have been fighting or something?" said Emilia. Miles rubbed his neck as Y/n and Adrian shot him a look.

   "Ask your bloody friend what he did, all because you don't want him anymore." said Adrian as Emilia turned to look at Miles. Y/n still holding onto Adrian loosened her grip.

  "All because I said Adrian should tell Y/n how he treated the girls before her, it wasn't suppose to mean he's still doing it, just that he changed and I could too." said Miles as Emilia turned to look at Y/n.

"Y/n.. I hope you didn't let that get to your head, Miles is-" said Emilia but Y/n cut her off.

"I know E, maybe you and I can talk later yeah? Can the two of you just give us a moment please? I'll see you in class." said Y/n as Emilia nodded and grabbed Miles by his robes pulling him back to the Great Hall. "Are you jealous right now Adrian Pucey?"

"I want you to be able to trust me Y/n. I wouldn't give you no reason not too, love. I just walked out because if I didn't I was about to hex that git." said Adrian looking away. Y/n chuckled as she let him go, Adrian's face soften looking at the girl he loves in front of him.

"I do trust you.. you told me that and you could've kept it to yourself. We aren't perfect, even though you like to think we are, every relationship has its ups and downs, doesn't it?" said Y/n with a smile as Adrian held her face.

"I just don't want you to think I'll do something like that to you. It kills me that you feel the way you do, anything that ever bothers you feel free to tell me and i'll make sure you it never bothers you again." said Adrian moving Y/n hair behind her ear. Adrian didn't want her to ever feel like she had to worry about anything, she was the only thing he'll ever worry about.

"I believe you , now can we go back to being ok? I don't think I could go any longer with us being so weird with each other." said Y/n smiling. Adrian pulled the girl into a kiss, in that moment the both of them felt the wonderful feeling they always felt when they kissed. The fireworks.

"If Alder speaks to you again. I'm throwing his face into a wall. Now, shall we go back?" said Adrian grabbing the girls hand as she rolled her eyes and smiled.

———

"You've been real busy with Cedric, how is that going? Miles thinks you fell back in love with him" said Y/n as her and Emilia walked in the courtyard. Emilia grinned and turned back to look at the boys who were discussing Quidditch.

"Does he now? Cedric and I are just friends. Do I love him? Yes. Am I in love with him? I don't think so. I think I realized a lot more things when him and I started talking again, but wanting to get back at him was not one of them. Oh Merlin! I have been really distant haven't I? I have so much to tell you, all that can wait though. Everything alright with you?" said Emilia as Y/n laughed. The both of them sat down by a tree watching the boys from a far.

"Well the thing Miles said about Adrian. Is he really different now?" said Y/n as Emilia smiled. Y/n looked at her confused.

"He is, that thing him and the boys use to do was only our fourth year and it didn't last long. It was really stupid but it was to see who could pull the most girls. After Miles and Charlotte broke up was when they started, Graham surprisingly was the one who got the girls, probably by his personality but then Adrian started dating Hazel at the end of our fourth year and that's when he stopped. I told you the boys have good hearts for the people they care about, I understand if Miles made it seem like more then it was." said Emilia looking back at the boys. Y/n laid against the tree and groaned as Emilia chuckled.

"He really bloody did and the why Adrian explained it made it seem worse. I guess I didn't really give him time to explain." said Y/n as Emilia pulled out a letter.

"I think Adrian's too in love with you to ever hurt you. You should've seen the way he was when Liam was talking to you, he was planning murder." said Emilia laughing. Y/n gave her a look and chuckled.

"I bet you're just saying that because you're his friend." said Y/n as Emilia's mouth dropped and looked at her.

"You're my friend too! I promise i'm not. Honest. I wouldn't want to see you get hurt, I wouldn't have wanted you and Adrian together if he was still like that. He looks at you like you're the only girl for him, and i'm sure he feels that you are." said Emilia unfolding the letter and handing it Y/n. Y/n grabbed it and looked up at her seeing that it was from Charlie. "This is one thing I wanted to discuss with you."

"Charlie is writing to you? You know that boy has a fat crush on you." said Y/n laughing, reading the letter. Emilia looked up to see Adrian and Miles looking back at them as she looked back at Y/n. "He wants to meet with you? Here? What is he doing at Hogwarts?"

"I'm not sure but it's kinda strange isn't it? He wants me to sneak out and met him by the forest." said Emilia pointing to where he says that on the letter. Y/n looked up and gave her a surprised look.

"Are you going to met him there?" said Y/n with a laugh. Emilia shrugged and looked up to see Cedric coming along with Joseph.

   "I think I might, will you join me??" said Emilia as Y/n turned to look at her.

"Hey Em, L/n nice to see you." said Cedric as Emilia and Y/n looked at the badge Joseph had on his robe.

"Take that stupid thing off Joseph, you're picking on a fourth year, grow up yeah?" said Emilia as Y/n eyes landed on the badge. It flashed between the phrases "Support Cedric Diggory The Real Hogwarts Champion" in luminous red letters and "Potter Stinks" in glowing green letters.

"You want one? I got plenty." said Joseph winking at the girls and handing one to her. Emilia rolled her eyes as her and Y/n both threw it back at him. "Hey!"

"I told him to stop wearing them but do you want to head to the library? I could use help figuring out what the first task is." said Cedric as Y/n noticed the boys making their way over.

"Im actually spending the day with Y/n, sorry Ced. Next time alright?" said Emilia as Cedric gave his famous smile and messed up Emilia's hair as he got up.

"Alright, i'll catch you later." said Cedric smiling as he pushed Joseph away. Adrian sat down in front of them glaring at Emilia.

"I thought we hated Joseph." said Adrian as Y/n and Emilia bursted into laugher. Miles and the twins sat down around them when Miles picked up the later, but Emilia yanked it back.

"Can you stop being so nosy Miles!?" said Emilia as Fred and George looked back each other. Adrian gave Y/n a look causing her to chuckle.

"How come you let Adrian read it but I can't ? Why are you hiding it from me?" said Miles as Emilia rolled her eyes and folded it back up in her pocket.

"Because you'll start acting like Miles." said Y/n, she looked behind Miles to see Cedric making his way back over to them.

"Can I borrow you for a second Em? It's really just a second." said Cedric. Emilia nodded and got up walking with him. George wondered how now she can easily talk to him because before she wouldn't even dare look at him. Cedric whispered in her ear as she chuckled. Miles and Fred glared at them. "Can't believe you really dated Miles, you could've done better."

"Yeah well he wasn't a bad boyfriend, he just had his flaws." said Emilia looking over at Miles who's ear were turning red. Y/n, George and Adrian were in a conversation not even noticing the others behavior.

"But you liked me more right?" said Cedric as Emilia rolled her eyes. Cedric chuckled and turned back to look at Miles. "I never would've thought honestly."

"Honestly neither did I, I regret it just because our friendship isn't the same." said Emilia sitting down on a rock. Cedric sat down next to her as he moved the hair out of her face.

"I'm sure you guys will fix it, it's kind of hard to stay away from you so i'm sure he won't do anything to actually lose you." said Cedric as Emilia looked back at Miles, he gave her a look and turned back around as her smile faded. "I'll let you get back to your friends now."

"I'll see you later." said Emilia, she quickly got up and walked over to Miles. "Can I talk to you real quick?" Miles looked up at her and got up as they both walked into the castle. Y/n and Adrian giving each other a look watching the two of them.

   "Whats the matter?" said Miles as Emilia stopped and turned around to look at him. She took a deep breath causing him to look at her confused.

  "Well I just-" said Emilia but was cut off. Charlotte and her friends had appeared behind Emilia causing Miles to look away.

  "Well isn't it my favorite best friends? Looks like we're missing one." said Charlotte as Emilia turned around to look at her. "Mind if I have a word with you?"

   "I'm kind of busy right now." said Miles looking at Emilia who was facing him. Charlotte smiled and turned to look up at Miles.

   "I was actually talking to Emilia, I can always see you later, won't I?" said Charlotte. Emilia raised her eyebrows at the girl in front of her.

  "I- Sure." said Emilia with a fake smile as her and Charlotte walked to the side. Miles kept his hands in his pocket looking at the two girls. "Alright?"

   "Well I'm sure you really don't like me after what happened but Miles and I have been.. friendly again, mind helping me get him back?" said Charlotte as Emilia smirked. Charlotte gave her a look and turned back to look at Miles.

"I won't help Miles go through that again, i'll be surprise if you actually get him back into a relationship." said Emilia as she turned around and walked away. Charlottes smiled faded as she looked at Miles walk after Emilia.

"I thought you wanted to talk??" said Miles as Emilia stopped to turn around and look at him. Miles stared at the girl in front of him as she looked away.

"Oh right, No. Sorry it's nothing Miles. I have a prefect meeting, I'll see you later." said Emilia walking away as Miles stood there watching her walk off.

———

Adrian and Y/n somehow slipped away from the twins and found themselves in the boys dorms. "I'm sneaking out with Emilia later at night." said Y/n pulling away from the kiss. Adrian looked at her strangely.

"For? Wait, are you going with her to go see Charlie? Why don't you just spend it with me? Her dorm will be empty." said Adrian kissing the girls cheek. Y/n chuckled and laid her head on his chest.

"I told her that I would." said Y/n running her fingers on his chest, hearing his heartbeat. Adrian's watch started to beep as he looked down at it.

   "Oh bloody hell, I forgot I had a meeting." said Adrian as Y/n got up. Adrian groaned and laid his head back down on the pillow. "You know I really hate that Alder is Head Boy."

   "Is he? Really? I didn't know that." said Y/n looking back at Adrian as she pulled on her clothes. Adrian brought his hands to his faces and stretched as Y/n watched him. "You better hurry love."

   "I'll rather stay here with you." said Adrian sitting up and placing his chin on her shoulder. Y/n placed a kiss on his lips and handed him his pants as he smiled. Adrian placed on his clothes and walked Y/n down to the Gryffindor entrance and quickly made his way to the Great Hall.

   "You're late!" said Liam as Adrian stuck up his middle finger and sat down next to Emilia who was staring at him, surprised. "..back to what I was saying."

  "Where were you?" said Emilia watching Adrian fixing his tie. He gave her a look as she chuckled and went back to looking at Liam Alder and Eleanor Fawley, who were head boy and girl.

"You're taking Y/n with you to see Charlie? Why don't you just go alone?" said Adrian as Emilia quickly turned around. She gave him a look and turned back to look at the people talking. "Can I go with you two?"

   "No." said Emilia rolling her eyes as Adrian huffed. He looked up to see Liam talking, Cedric looking at Emilia. Hazel staring at Cedric and Emilia looking up at the ceiling. Adrian rather had stayed with Y/n then be there.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAYYYYY❤️ hope all you pretty babies had a nice day and if you didn't I hope you're days get better

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
80.9K 623 96
WATCH THE STORY TRAILER!!! @.malfoy.drxco on tiktok Y/N SNAPE You're Snape's daughter. You're a Slytherin. You have a very nice friend group. And the...
31.9K 1.1K 39
Skylar's nightmares have become her reality. When love and friendship are pushed to their limits, who will come out alive? Even the strong have their...
9.5K 126 14
Your name is Mia your 17 and have a twin brother named Miles. He hangs out with the same boy every day and you have had a crush on him for 3 years he...