drarry one shots

By bi_mother_mother_

idk i just write whenever i feel like it or i come up with a cool idea :) More

Makeover
Make up sex
Red
Never enough
Potter The Stalker part 1
You little sick baby
AN
Period
A/N
Grandmas always help
"She's amazing Potter, leave me alone"
Flower

Drarry with kids

1K 12 2
By bi_mother_mother_

Mpreg sorry if u don't like it but only for a little
Fluff
—————————————————————

"Push!" The nurse exclaimed, Draco was crushing his husbands' hand screaming loudly until another high pitched scream was heard and the blond slumped back with a cry onto the bed.

"Congratulations it's a beautiful healthy girl" The nurses quickly washed her while Harry whispered to Draco and kissed his sweaty forehead.

"You did it baby"

"She's here"

The nurse quietly interrupted their moment asking Harry if he wanted to cut cord which he quickly did. After cutting it he was handed the baby. She had white curly hair, a pointy face just like Draco's but her nose was the same as Harry's, her skin was golden and rosy a mix between Draco's pale skin and Harry's darker. He walked back to Draco who was being cleaned up after delivering the placenta. Draco looked uncomfortable but his frown quickly faded looking at Harry with the little bundle in his arms. Draco extended his arms signaling for the baby, Harry quickly handed her to his husband who looked at the baby with tears in his eyes.

"She's so pretty" Draco whispered and the little baby slowly opened her eyes at the sound of her parents voice. Her eyes were just like Harry's, emerald green and with little freckles of gold. Draco carefully took one finger placing it on the palm of the baby who grabbed onto it.

"Have you two decide on a name?" The nurse asked as she finished cleaning Draco and healing him with several spells. The two nodded.

"Yeah it's Aurora Luna Potter-Malfoy" Harry replied as the nurses eyes light up.

"That's beautiful!" She beamed "I'll leave you three and come back in a few minutes to see how you are doing and help you feed her" The couple nodded again and the nurse was out of the door.

"I love you" Harry kissed Draco, a kiss short but filled with passion and raw love.

"I love you too"

~

"Aurora come here baby! we are going to the burrow for christmas!" Harry took the baby out of her crib and at the sound of the burrow she made happy gurgling noises and giggled.

"Are you excited?" He tickled her stomach and sides making the baby squirm and laugh freely. Meanwhile Draco watched them by the doorway leaning on it a bit.

"Oh hey there" Harry said once he realized Draco was watching them, blushing a bright red. It was least to say Harrys mouth watered looking at Draco. He was wearing a dark green tuxedo with a white undershirt and black shoes, his hair without any product making it curl a little at the ends.

"Darling you're staring" Dracos voice shook him out of his trance and he went back to change the now one year old baby. She was wearing some black jeans and a big green sweater to match Draco's while Harry was wearing light washed jeans and an old red Weasley sweater that probably was useless because Molly would sure give him a new one. Draco moved closer to the baby picking her up as Harry walked to their closet to get jackets.

"It's your first christmas" Draco whispered against Auroras head kissing her forehead as the baby continued giggling. Harry came up behind him and draped his arms around his husbands waist kissing his neck.

~

"Dadwa" Aurora tugged at Draco's pants making him laugh and look down at the little girl who was trying to get on the couch because Draco was watching a movie.

"Come here love" He picked her up and sat her right next to him but it seemed like Aurora had other plans because the toddler scooted closer to him and cuddled on his chest. Draco kissed her forehead again. The two stayed there for more time watching the movie until Draco heard tiny whimpers and sniffles.

"Baby? What's wrong?" He asked the baby who immediately started crying loudly while Draco rubbed her back and kissed her cheeks wiping some of the tears away with his thumb.

"papa" She whimpered again clutching onto Dracos shirt with her tiny hand. Draco sighed, Harry was out for an auror mission but he was coming back the next day, the bad thing is he now needed to convince the toddler to wait until tomorrow morning to see papa.

"I know darling, I miss him too but you're gonna see him tomorrow" He said and the toddlers eyes sparkled, she smiled goofily and yawned making Draco chuckle.

"Crying makes you tired? come on darling  you're safe and papa is coming tomorrow" Her eyelids closed and her breath evened out and before he knew it Draco fell asleep as well. Harry came back at 8:00 am and saw Draco and Aurora cuddle up in the sofa, even if he was bruised he immediately joined them and the small family all fell asleep again.

~

"Papa! Dad! I got my letter! I got it!" Tiny eleven year old Aurora beamed running through the halls of her house, Sirius their black dog followed excitedly behind her. When she reached their room she opened it and found Harry and Draco passed out all tangled together and the movie Jurassic Park playing in their huge TV.

"Ugh I cant believe you two are still asleep" She grumbled but then smirked as a brilliant idea came to her mind. She backed up a few steps before running straight to the bed and jumping right on top of the two other adults who groaned and laughed. 

"You ruined my nap" Draco groaned as he fell back on the pillow while Harry stretched and reached for his glasses.

"Why would you wake us up pup?" Harry groggily asked Aurora who smiled.

"My letter came" She excitedly explained while Harry smiled brightly and hugged her, at the words that came out of her mouth Draco got up and joined their hug as well. Harry by surprise tackled them all back to bed where he played play in the movie again and let Draco and Aurora lay on his chest while Sirius laid by his feet.

"What house do you think i'm going to be in Dad?" She asked Draco who seemed to be in deep thought.

"Well I think you are going to be a mischievous cunning slytherin darling" He ruffled her hair making her giggle.

"And you papa?" She asked Harry.

"Well gryffindor of course! the best house!" He exclaimed while Draco rolled his eyes.

"Potter Slytherin is obviously the best" He snarled with a smirk making Harry give a fake pained gasp.

"How dare you Draco Potter" The three laughed and continued watching the movie eventually falling asleep.

~

"Oh darling" Draco said rubbing circles onto Auroras back who had a really weird stomach bug and couldn't stop throwing up, the thirteen year old was clutched down in the floor with her arms around the toilet bowl in the Slytherin bathrooms, her normally golden rosy face pale with huge eye bags, her frame looked thin and sick making Draco cringe. Harry meanwhile was talking with Madam Pomfrey who was writing down the symptoms.

Aurora sat down her head resting on his Dads shoulder while he wiped her mouth with a wet rag and silent tears falling from her eyes.

"It hurts dada" Draco kissed her forehead,she only called him dada when she felt really sick or sad and judging by Madam Ponfreys face, this stomach bug was really uncommon. "I know darling but you have to be strong ok? We are going to look for some potions or muggle medicine to make you feel better" Eventually she fell asleep sitting down next to Draco who then with the help of Harry, because god this child has a lot of muscle from quidditch, carried her to the bed.

"I'll see what I can do Mr. Potter don't worry she'll be fine" The lady went back to the hospital wing and left Harry and Draco sitting next to Aurora playing with her hair.

"You don't think it's something bad do you?" Draco asked Harry who furrowed his brows thinking.

"I'm sure she's going to be fine love she's really strong, just like you" The three cuddled until a really excited Madam Pomfrey came back with a potion and needle on her hands.

"I think this will help her" She moved closer to the girl making the two adults move and carefully woke up the girl.

"Papa?" She asked rubbing her eyes.

"It's me Mrs. Potter, now, i'm going to give you this shot ok? and then you have to drink this potion" Aurora nodded and the witch carefully looked for a vein in her arm to put the needle in. Draco cringed putting his head in the crook of Harry's neck who rubbed his back.

"Ok we're done now drink this, you will feel tired and most likely fall asleep but when you wake up you should feel just fine" Harry thanked her while Draco moved next to Aurora's bed and carefully helped her drink the potion. A few moments later she fell asleep and just like the witch said, the next day when she woke up she felt amazing.

~

"I- I'm uh" Aurora was standing in front of her parents, they were all in the leaving room.

"It's ok darling, remember how we used to practice when you were little ok? first think about the words then say them" Draco reassured Aurora sitting back down next to Harry who smiled warmly.

"I'm bisexual" She blurted out and immediately fall down on her knees and started crying loudly. Draco and Harry both sat down hugging her as she cried.

"It's ok pup you know we will always support you" Said Harry stroking her hair.

"Yes bubba we are so proud of you for telling us" Draco wiped the tears from her cheeks making her giggle.

"I'm sorry i'm crying i'm a mess" She muttered and Harry laughed.

"You're just like your dad" He said getting a playful punch from Draco who pouted like a child. Aurora laughed as well getting a glare from Draco who then started tickling her sides and stomach making the sixteen year old squirm and laugh trying to push him away, Harry soon joined in as well ticking both Draco and Aurora.

"S- stop!" She laughed "I'm too old for that guys" She breathed out, the whole family was panting while smiling.

"You'll always be little to me darling" Draco told her pinching her cheeks laughing.

"I love you two so much" Harry hugged them, his big frame trapping Draco who even though was taller, had less muscle but Aurora who was almost as tall as Draco but with bigger muscles like Harry not quite fitting.

"I love you too you big oaf and you big child of the oaf" Draco said making Harry and Aurora laugh loudly.

"I guess quidditch really helped you gain a lot of muscle huh?" Harry teased her making her roll her eyes and slump back to her Papa's chest.

The end :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

917K 27.2K 25
Drarry slow burn, fluff and maybe a little smut but you will have to read it to find out. NOT MY ARTWORK CREDIT TO ARTISTS OBVIOUSLY BEFORE PEOPLE CO...
98.4K 2K 31
A collection of oneshots to portray the l o v e between Draco and Harry :) I hope you all enjoy! In this collection we have some ~angsty~ and FLUFFY...
23.2K 424 22
Some Drarry oneshots for you to enjoy! (Fluff Only) HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in #drarryfluff - October 1st, 2023-???
255K 9K 200
- 𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘 ꒷꒦꒷ ⁀➷.. 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𖤐₊˚ ☆彡 ꒰#𝑭𝑶𝑹 𝒀𝑶𝑼𝑹 𝑫𝑨𝑰𝑳𝒀 𝑫𝑶𝑺𝑬 𝑶𝑭 𝑫𝑹𝑨𝑹𝑹𝒀꒱...