𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈

By kiikiisaidfuckyou

"𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙄, 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩.." - 𝘾𝙞𝙖𝙧𝙖 More

𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐏𝐀𝐆𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄.
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘
𝐒𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐋

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

47.2K 2.3K 8.6K
By kiikiisaidfuckyou

𝐋𝐢𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚
𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐚 𝐋𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬

I stood in front of Dejhari as he played his game. I eyed him and turned my music up on the speaker.

"Baby you don't pay me no mind! You act like you don't love me no more..even though I don't love you either but let's get into it.." I said climbing on him, I climbed onto his shoulders.

"Maybe we need space or some time! Your attitude of unpredictable..and I don't wanna make you unhappy! So if your not happy then your free to go onnn! Cause I don't want you staying around! If I make you so miserable!" I sung to him as he played the game.

"Muga.." He called out.

"Hm?" I replied as I held his head in my hands.

"Shhh.." He said. "YO WHAT THE FUCK!" He yelled, I smacked my lips and turned my lip up.

"Why are you screaming at the television?" I asked.

"Cause, they cheating.." He said staring at the TV as I rubbed his neck and rested my head on the top of his head. He had his hair in a low ponytail since he did a facial today, which is so cute.

"You're so passionate about your hygiene.." I said looking down at him with a smile. "I really like that about you.." I expressed.

"Preciate it.." He replied. "You not used to niggas taking care of themselves?" He asked.

"I mean, your my first boyfriend but when I was seeing Dawuan I never saw him give himself facials or pay that much attention to his body like you do. I don't know.." I said with a shrug.

"Maybe because I didn't spend as much time with him like I spend with you.." I added.

"Why?"

"I don't know, sometimes he made me uncomfortable and mostly because I found him annoying. He was way too clingy and always tried to tell me what to do as if he was my father or something.."

"Do you feel like I do that to you?"

"No.." I said softly with a smile. "Even though you make me mad sometimes, you treat me way better than he did.." I added as I rubbed his neck and ear. His skin was always so soft.

"I really be trying too.." He said. "Ion even see the purpose in treating good women bad. I could never purposely hurt you.." He added, I blushed.

"I feel the same way.." I said.

"But I just wanna know, how you even start fucking with that goonk ass nigga? Like I ain't the type to talk down on another nigga but he really a bitch, why was you fucking with a bitch?"

I shrugged. "He hit me in the face with a ball and then the next day he was just extra nice to me and then we went to the mall and it just..went like that.." I said. "But why didn't you like him?"

"Cause, he a bitch.." He replied.

"Ok but like..I thought you guys were friends.." I said.

"And why would you think that?"

"Because he said that you guys were.."

"Yeah, cause he thought we was. I ain't fuck with him. I was just over there cause of Gleesh and because him and Gleesh brothers he was with him but I never liked him.." He said with his nose wrinkled.

I stayed quiet before sighing. "I wonder who killed him.." I said pushing my lips to the side.

"You was sad when you found out he died?" He asked looking up at me, I shook my head.

"He beat me up. Death was just his karma.." I said with a shrug, he smirked before pursing his lips. "Why are you doing that to your lips?" I asked touching them.

"I wanna kiss.." He said, I leaned down and kissed on his lips as he snuck his tongue into my mouth. The kiss deepened and our tongues collided, I felt myself begin to get aroused. He pulled away and I sucked on his lip as he looked at me. "You so pretty.."

"Thank youu.." I said. I watched as he went back to his game as I rubbed on him, I liked how comfortable I was around him and it really made me happy to see him the same way around me and actually be able to notice these things without assistance.

"Dooda," I called out.

"Hm?" He answered with his eyes glued to the TV.

"Can I tell you a something?"

"Wassup?"

"I know you don't like when I say something about it or even touch your face but I really want you to know that I really like your scars.." I said, he looked at me.

"And not because they make you look any type of way but because they're apart of your story and that story makes you who you are, so I just want you to know that I've never minded them in a bad way. I really like them.."

He smiled. "Aw, I appreciate that mama.." He said.

"Your welcome.." I said with a small smile. "I'm about to get a braid. I'm done with this hair.." I said moving my hair around with a frown. I was so over my hair.

"Who gon do your braid?" He asked.

"Who else?" I asked. "Treasure does a great braid so I think I'm going to ask her.." I said, he nodded.

"Ight.." He said with a nod. "I gotta slid over my Mother and em fa some type dinner later. You coming?"

"As long as it's no fighting I think I can come.." I said nodding my head, he chuckled.

"I ain't fighting that bum ass nigga no more. So he can try to sue me? Fuck no.." He said shaking his head.

"I don't understand why you guys just can't get along.." I said shaking my head. "You came from the same womb.."

I never was able to understand sibling beef anyway. Maybe because I didn't grow up with one but it seemed silly to me. How can you hate someone that's so much like you?

"Blood don't make you family. Loyalty do.."

I stayed quiet because I was thinking. I could see how this would make sense considering Crunchy doesn't share any blood with me but I see him as a father figure, I feel like he's family.

Also, Treasure. She wasn't biologically my sister but I felt like she was, she looked out for me like a big sister would and she loves me like a big sister would. She always tells me that she loves me and will always love me unconditionally, I feel like she's my sister.

"Ugh.." I said with a small gasp.

"What?" He asked.

"I think I love Treasure.." I said in shock.

"That's wassup.." He said with a nod. "You told her?"

"No let me tell her.." I said grabbing my phone and unlocking it. I went to our text thread and sighed.

Peaches💕

Ew
I love you 😧

Aw🥺
Mama I love you tooo! 💕💕❤️
Aw you don't know how much I really needed that today! Thank you stinky butt!

Why did you need that today?

Girl, A lot going on rn

A lot like what?
Are you ok?
Ew, please tell me your NOT with-child 🤢

Omg! No!
I'm moving in with Gleesh

Ok?
I don't think it's a bad idea anymore
If I did that that would be hypocritical of me

My mom does
She's not letting me come get my stuff

Sneak in the house and throw bags of your things out the window to Gleesh and let him take it to the car

I-
What about the stuff I want?
Like my Mama jewelry box
And my Papa ashes

Take it with you when you walk out the front door

That's actually not bad advice
I'm so proud of how far you've came! You probably don't think much of it but I want you to know that I'm proud of you. Not only for stepping out on faith but fighting your autism without your regular supports system! I'm here if you ever need to talk! but you know that🤣💕.

Aw thanks Preaches!

I smiled at the message. It meant a lot to me to see someone saw my progress even when I wasn't paying attention to it like I should be but it's only the beginning. I have so much more I need to accomplish and overcome.

——————

I sat beside Dejhari as we sat in the living room of his mother's house. I didn't know his mother and grandmother lived together but they did. I sat close to him as I rubbed his neck and ear.

"Niggas dumb, Imagine wasting your time fucking with a Pisces.." Cruddy said shaking his head, Jammo laughed and laid back on DeMaya.

"I'm a Pisces the fuck.." She said mugging him.

"Eggzactly.." He replied.

"We not even that bad.." She said.

"Right, yall cool as hell.." Journey added.

"Who asked John Cena ugly ass?" Cruddy asked mugging her, Meena busted out laughing obnoxiously with DeMaya as I sat there confused.

Treasure sat cuddled up to Gleesh laughing a little. "No bitch cause you do stay telling that man You can't see me.." She said laughing, Journey smacked her lips and rolled her eyes.

"He just mad cause I won't get back with him.." She said, I looked over at Dejhari who was looking at them with his phone on his lap face-up. I smirked.

Treasure always told me if a man has his phone face-down that means he's hiding something that he doesn't want you to see. Dejhari never had his phone faced-down so I guess he didn't have anything to hide.

"Cruddy don't play like you don't be like stink you need to call meee.." She dragged, I laughed.

"Was that everybody business?" He asked mugging her. "No, so shut the fuck up.." He added.

"Stop allat fucking cussing in my house.." Grandma said, I laughed a little because she cursed as well.

"It's him.." Cruddy said pointing at Journey.

"I wasn't all of that when you was-" She started off.

"Stop Jo.." DeMaya said. "Be respectful.."

"Right, and stop being toxic.." Cruddy said, I frowned.

"Cruddy leave her alone.." Meena said.

"No.." He said. "I want her back.." He added.

"DINNER'S READY!" We heard, They stood up and hurried to the dinner table before me and Dejhari stood up and followed. I sat down next to him and pouted a little because I wanted to touch him but we were at the dinner table so I knew I couldn't.

He reached his hand over and rested his hand on my thigh causing me to smile a little. "So who gonna say the grace?" His grandmother said looking around the table, I stayed quiet.

"It ain't gonna be any of my kids cause they don't know how.." My mother said shaking her head.

"I do.." Meena said snaking her neck.

"Ok, so say the prayer for me baby.." Grandma said.

"Ok Granny. Y'all bow yall head.." She said. Everyone bowed they head and I sighed because I knew it was going to be a sane prayer because Meena was pretty sane to me.

"Lord knows I like to eat, so thank god for this meat..Amen.." She said, everybody started cracking up laughing as I looked at her in shock.

Cruddy laughed obnoxiously as everybody made their plates. He was always the one who laughed loud.

"Ja'Meena Dejhani Lewis.." Deniya said looking at Meena in astonishment as Granny shook her head and started making her plate with everyone else.

"What?" She asked confused.

"You gotta be high or sum cause you tripping.." Deniya said looking at Meena.

"Onna hood she tripping Ma.." Dejhari added making his plate. As he put stuff on his plate, he put stuff on my plate as well. I sat closer to his grandmother side of the table and he sat closer to his mother's.

"I didn't even do anything.." Meena said.

"Naw, I think that prayer was toward Mario more than anything.." Cruddy said laughing, Dejhari smacked his lips and looked at him.

"Yo, chill out.." He said.

"Y'all doing too much.." Meena said rolling her eyes.

"Naw bae, the thank the lord for this meat part was a li bit wild. I ain't gon lie to you.." Mario said shaking his head as he held Jahleel on his lap.

"Pick your side.." She said.

"I liked that part Me, you got bars.." DeMaya said.

"Thank you.." Meena said.

"Y'all ghetto as hell.." Jammo said.

"Onna hood.." Mario and Dejhari said.

"Yo, Journey. I know we beefing right now but can you say that prayer bout me later?" Cruddy asked before cracking up laughing, they all smacked they lips.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" They yelled causing Cruddy to smack his lips and pout.

"Thank you..." Granny said shaking her head.

"Y'all mean ta me for no reason.." He said.

"So, Kataleya. How's school coming?" Deniya asked looking at me as I ate my food. By this time, everybody was done passing the food along and making plates.

"Its fine.." I replied with a shrug.

"You finding everything ok with the work and stuff? You understanding it good?" She asked, I looked at Dooda and he furrowed his eyebrows and looked at his mother confused.

"Yes. I never had a issue understanding my work.." I said shaking my head before scooping some more rice in my mouth. She made Stuffed Salmon, Teryaki Chicken, Rice, and Corn. 

"That's good.." She said with a nod.

"Where Ja'Marcus?" Meena asked looking at her mother, I stayed quiet and continued to eat my food.

"He's on his way. He went to look for work today.." Granny said, Cruddy gasped.

"The nigga just got out? Why he selling drugs so fast?" He asked looking at her with his eyes wide.

"He is not selling drugs.." She said shaking her head. "He's gonna do some work around the neighborhood.." She added, I looked at Dejhari who seemed as if he wasn't bothered.

"Are you ok?" I asked whispering to him.

"Yeah.." He said nodding before sticking more food in his mouth, I went back to eating my food. The door opened and in walked Ja'Marcus.

"Yo! Jackson -5 innis bitch?" He said looking around.

"Dont start Marcus.." Deniya said putting her hand up as he washed his hands in the kitchen.

"I ain't know y'all invited the whole clan over this bitch.." He said. "Yo wassup lil brother.." He added looking at Dejhari who ignored him and continued to eat his food.

"Yo mama, pass me that bowl.." He said.

"Ok.." I said reaching for the bowl along with granny, she looked at me confused and I looked at her confused as well. "I'm Mama.." I said.

"I'm Mama.." She replied, I looked at Dejhari who was looking at us both in embarrassment as everybody laughed at the table.

"Yoooo!" Cruddy yelled with a laugh.

Granny pulled away and I passed him the bowl.

"That was funny eshit.." Meena said laughing hysterically with Deniya as I sat there confused.

Ja'Marcus came and sat across from me and Dejhari. I stayed quiet because honestly, he gave me weird vibes. I couldn't explain it but it was something about him made me uncomfortable.

I don't know if it was the way he looked at me or the fact he kept biting his lip at me. I don't know what it meant but I figured it wasn't anything good.

"Yo get the fuck out my girl face.." I heard, I looked up and noticed Dejhari mugging him.

"Yo girl the one in my face.." He said with a smirk.

"No I wasn't.." I said shaking my head.

"So why was you staring at me then?" He asked.

"I was trying to figure out why you were biting your lip staring at me.." I said with my top lip curled.

"Ma, get yo son fa I beat the shit outta him like last time.." Dejhari said looking at Deniya.

"Stop yall.." She said.

"You wanna fight bout a bitch?" He asked with a frown, Dejhari scrunched his face up.

"Boy, I'll beat the shi-" He started off before standing up but Jammo pulled him down in his seat, I blinked.

"I'm not a bitch.." I said shaking my head. "Your a bitch.." I replied with a frown, Cruddy laughed.

"Get innat ass bestfriend!" He gassed.

"Everybody calm down.." Granny said. "Why you come in here starting with your brother?"

"Cause ion fuck with him.." Ja'Marcus said mugging Dejhari who was looking at him with his jaw clenched, I reached and rubbed his face.

"Stop.." I said, his eyes shifted over to me as I rubbed on his jawline where his scar was. His face grew soft.

"He dont fuck with you.." Mario defended.

"Onna hood, been not fucking with you.." Jammo said nodding his head in agreement.

"Like how you set your own brother up? That's some pussy ass shi-" Cruddy started off but stopped.

"I ain't set shit up. Bitch knew what it was before he went.." Ja'Marcus said, Dejhari looked at him confused. "Tired of muhfuckas keep tryna make me be his protector, he a bitch. I ain't protecting him.."

"Ewuhhh, shut the fuck up. You stay tryna call somebody a bitch when You really the bitch.." Gleesh said looking at him in disgust.

"Onna code, like boy I ain't ever ask you to protect me just fa the simple fact that you been jealous of me, been saying slick shit to me and about me. You want me to be a bitch so bad just so youn gotta live with the fact that you broke and ain't got shit going fa ya self.." Dejhari said mugging him. "Bitch you cleaning bitches yards and shit, wassup with that?"

"Dejhari!" Deniya yelled.

"Yeah, nigga I'm cleaning yards. But I got a life, I got pride. You parading this retarded ass bitch around wit-" Before he could finish his sentence Dejhari had reached across the table and punched him in the mouth causing me to jump back.

"DAAAMMMNNNN!" Cruddy yelled in shock.

Jammo grabbed and started pulling him away from the table as I sat close to Treasure with my eyes wide. At this point, I knew it was time to leave.

"Bye guys.." I said standing up.

Ja'Marcus was trying to get outside to Dejhari but Deniya held him back trying to calm him down.

I walked out the house where Dejhari was. He walked up and down the sidewalk with a scowl on his face. "Dooda, come on.." I said walking up to him. "Is your hand ok?" I asked, he looked down at me with a mug.

"I'm good.." He replied.

"Do you want me to drive?" I asked.

"No, just get inna car.." He said opening the car door for me, I got inside and before I could get comfortable he slammed the door causing me to jump.

He got in on his side of the car, slamming the door in the process. He started the car up and started backing out of his parking space.

"Maybe you should calm down.." I said softly.

He didn't reply, he just sped off driving away from the house. I looked in my purse and noticed that I left my phone there on accident, I looked at Dejhari to see his jaw was clenched as he drove.

"Dooda.." I called out, he didn't reply.

"Dejhari.." I said again.

"What?" He replied.

"I left my phone there. Can I see yours so I can ask Treasure to bring it to me?" I asked.

He grabbed his phone out my pocket and threw it on my lap. I looked at him and frowned. "I didn't do anything to you so you need to stop trying to be rude to me for no reason.." I said unlocking his phone.

Gleesh

I left my phone there on accident. Can you guys bring it over to Dejhari's house? This is Kataleya.

We all finna slide over there.

"Everyone is coming to your house.." I said looking up from the phone before seeing Red and Blue lights flashing. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at Dejhari.

"Put this in your purse.." He said passing me his gun, I blinked before taking the gun and stuffing it into my purse. I threw some of my other things on top of it to hide it as he pulled over.

I stayed quiet because I was scared so I did what I knew how to do. I started to play with my fingers as we waited for the police officer to come to the car.

Dejhari rolled the window down.

"License and Registration boy.." The officer said looking into the car. I stared ahead as I played with my fingers. "What's wrong with her? Is she on drugs?" The officer asked.

"No.." He said shaking his head.

"So what's wrong with her, Mr.Lewis?"

"She autistic.." He replied. "All your li lights and shit making her nervous.." He added.

"Mhm.." He said scoffing. "She don't look autistic.."

"Why you pull me over?" Dejhari asked.

"I ask the questions. You don't ask me questions.." He said pointing his finger in Dejhari's face. "Sit tight.."

I watched as he walked off before looking at Dejhari. "What did we do? Are we going to jail?"

"Chill out, he just fucking with us.." He said.

"I can't chill out, I'm scared.." I said looking at him.

"I know Muga but you making him think I'm holding you against your will or sum. Just try to calm down.." He said before reaching in his pocket. "Chew this.."

I took the gum and put it in my mouth and started chewing it. I felt a little bit of relief as I chewed the gum. I was more focused on the way it sounded than the fact that we were pulled over.

"You ain't got no warrants so I can't bring you in.." He said handing Dejhari his paperwork back. "But I am giving you this ticket for speeding.." He added wiring on a notepad, Dejhari huffed.

He gave him the ticket and looked inside the car. "We gon meet again.." He said before patting the door and walking off, Dejhari looked over at me and eyed me.

"You ok?" He asked, I nodded.

"He- He wanted to arrest you?" I asked.

"Yeah, I told you he was just fucking with me. I ain't going back to jail.." He said shaking his head.

——————

"POP THAT FUCKING PUSSY! THROW THAT FUCKING ASS!" I yelled along with the song as I twerked on Dejhari. Clearly, I was drunk as hell.

Everybody came over and Mario and Meena decided that we should get drunk considering that Treasure birthday was coming up soon. So they brought some Hennessy bottles over and it went down like that.

"OKAAAY!" Treasure yelled twerking as well. I started laughing and I didn't even know what I was laughing at, but I just knew I was.

"She really gotta another personality when she drunk.." DeMaya said laughing.

"On hood, shit crazy.." Dejhari said shaking his head pulling me back on his lap. I leaned back on his chest and got comfortable before noticing Laila walking towards me. "Moveee.." He dragged moving her away with his foot.

"Hey! Stop." I said frowning at him.

"No, she know I don't like her.." He said mugging me.

"Be nice to her.." I said pouting. "Your always so mean to her and I don't like that.." I whined.

"I know she not crying bout a dog.." Cruddy said.

"She is.." DeMaya said.

"She don't play bout her Laila, as she shouldn't.." Treasure said swiping her neck.

Bitch left me while I was locked up, I came home I shitted on that bitch (I shitted on that)
Went silly on that bitch (went silly on that), got diamonds drippin' off my wrist (yeah, yeah)

"IF YOU AINT SUCKING DICK THEN I AINT INTERESTED BITCH! YOU GOTTA DEEP THROAT LICK ON AND SPIT ON MY SHIT!" We all yelled.

"King Von came eat my pussy.." DeMaya said, Jammo shoved her off of him causing her to fall on the floor. I laughed at her as she looked at him.

"Bitch- Why would you do that?" She asked as I laughed hysterically.

"Mama, why is you laughing at her like that?" Journey asked, I tried to calm my laughter but I couldn't.

"Because- her- her-" I said between my laughs.

"Mama.." Treasure said laughing.

"Her body.." I said with a laugh. "Her body moved like a slinky.."

"She still laughing.." Dejhari said.

"So sorry my lord.." I said laying on his chest, Treasure started laughing loudly as I played in his hair.

"Man that nigga Justin be spittin.." Jammo said nodding as he looked at his phone.

"He hate pisces for no reason.." DeMaya said.

"So do I.." Cruddy said nodding his head.

I stopped listening to them. I grabbed my phone and went to my messages.

Peaches💕

Bitch, I meant to tell you that we going to Cancun for my birthday. Please say that your coming 😖.

Ok but I don't know how to book flights and stuff

Do you have a passport?

Yeah

Ok, I'll book your flight

Dejhari started rubbing his hand on my stomach before trying to get in my pants but I smacked his hand away and looked at him. "Stop.." I said.

"Why?" He asked in my ear.

"Because, people are here.." I said looking at him.

"I'm finna kick them out.."

"They're drunk, They can't drive home.."

"Only Treasure and DeMaya drunk. They can get home.." He said. "Yo get out.." He spoke up.

"Huh?" Meena said looking at him.

"Huh?" He imitated. "Get the fuck out!" He said, Cruddy smacked his lips and grabbed his bottle as they all grumbled.

"See you sis.." Treasure said hugging me.

"Bye girl.." DeMaya said.

"Your nigga mean as hell.." Journey said following behind her, I gave her a tight lip smile.

"My bad if I'm taking too long. It's just been a minute since I been to a clean house.." Jammo said dapping Dejhari up, Mario smacked his lips as he held Jahleel.

"Nigga, I got a son who on feet. He the one who dirty.." He said walking out the door behind Meena. I stood up and closed the door behind them. I locked the door and rubbed my eyes.

"I'm sleepy.." I said.

"Go upstairs.." He said looking at me.

"Huh?" I asked pretending to be sleepy.

"Huh?" He imitated. "Y'know whats finna happen.."

I watched as he walked over to me and lifted my face up. He pecked my lips before smacking my butt. I tried to act as if I didn't want to have sex when deep down, I did. "Go upstairs.." He said.

I walked up the steps and into the room as he held onto my waist. I just knew I was going to have the best sex of my life. I always do whenever he drinks and plus I'm drunk so I know it's going to be AMAZEBALLS!

——————

"Why you always running?" He said in my ear as I laid on the bed with my eyes closed. We have been going for so long, 4 rounds? That'll be enough for anybody but him whenever he had liquor in his system.

"Causeeee.." I moaned out as he plunged himself in and out of me. My body was filled with passion and lust as he sucked on my neck and moved his hips around.

"Cause what?" He asked pulling me up.

I was now back in a arched position. He had his thumb in my butthole as he moved me back and forth on his dick. I say dick now that I'm having sex, period or whatever you guys say. lol.

I'm definitely getting on birth control after this because at this point he done fucked the liquor out of me. All I have is dick in my system.

"Wai-" I moaned out trying to run but his grip around my waist was too strong. I like to be chased, lol.

"Stop running bae.." He said.

I felt a familiar pit in my stomach causing me to try to hold it but as he hit my spot, it became too hard. I felt myself cumming as my legs shook, I felt like I was being drained in the best way.

He pulled out and I laid down on the bed, hoping this would be the last round for him. He laid down beside me and closed his eyes as I looked at him.

"Aw Dooda, you have a passion mark.." I said with a smile before touching his neck, he smiled at me.

"You got you sum too.." He said.

"Lemme see.." I replied standing up, I limped to the bathroom and turned the lights on. I looked at myself in the mirror to see passion marks all over my neck and chest, I gasped.

"Oh my gosh.." I said before going to sit on the toilet. I grabbed the toilet paper and wiped myself before looking at it suspiciously. "DEJHARI!" I yelled.

"This son of a gun nutted in me.." I said angrily.

I threw the toilet paper in the toilet and flushed the toilet. I washed my hands and dried them off on the towel as I looked in the room to see if he was awoke but it was too dark to see.

I walked over to the bed and climbed onto it, looking at him. He was asleep with his eyes halfway open.

"Oh your taking me to get on birth control tomorrow.." I said squinting my eyes at him. "And your getting me a Plan B as soon as you wake up!"

I turned over and closed my eyes.

He's probably not even sleep.

——————

The hatred I have for this chapter.

Oh but I got something for y'all coming soon 😂.

TRUST.

Whoever told my face-claim that she was in my book, TRUST! When I found out your @ on here I'm blocking you. I don't know why y'all do it but y'all really need to stop 😂.

I'm not even a mean person but y'all make me this way when y'all do that. Like, I don't understand it.

Anyway, Hope y'all enjoyed.

Thoughts?

Thoughts on Dani Leigh & her Yellowbone song?

Atp, I don't care. Fuck her. I'm tired of her. That's my opinion.

BYE.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.2K 1.1K 13
𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐲, "𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧?" 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧...
520K 26.3K 22
𝗶𝗺 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗲, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗽𝗿𝗮𝗶𝘀𝗲 ©-𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐃𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐑𝐎...
196K 5.7K 49
~𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙧 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩
927K 38.6K 53
|𝘁𝘄𝗶𝗻 𝗳𝗹𝗮𝗺𝗲| /𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗻/ 𝗮𝗻 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗹 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗮 𝗽𝗲𝗿...