Alice in borderland Oneshots...

By JaysLeftRasNipple

Based of the Netflix show - Including season 2 (Unedited) #3 in POV -28/1/2021 #2 in POV -4/2/2021 #1 in POV... More

Niragi - i miss you
Chishiya - the beach
Niragi - hide and seek
Arisu - Gamer
Chishiya - Price of gold
Niragi - Baby
Chishiya - 1k special - FWB
Niragi -Dream team
Last boss - Home
Soulmate AU #1 (mini series)
Niragi - Nerd
Soulmate AU #2 (mini series)
Soulmate AU #3 (mini series)๏ฟผ
Niragi - Obsessed๏ฟผ AU - you decide
Scenario: love confession ๏ฟผ
Jungkook x reader - @Mini_yooo
Special 1: Arisu x Reader๏ฟผ
New season
S2: Kyuma - Teamwork - unedited

Kuina - Where are you

11.5K 166 169
By JaysLeftRasNipple

Plot: yall reader for another gay one?! I love writing gay ones so much!!!!! Basically y/n vanishes and then Kuina finds us at the beach :D

Word count:1532

Spice level: 🔥
*~*~*~*

*Kuina's P.O.V*

Why isn't she picking up...

I roll over onto my side and stare at the light reflecting from my phone. The contact of my girlfriend shines in the darkness of my room. She hasn't picked up in three days. Sure, it was normal for her to just not text back for hours...but she always picked up my calls....always.

I groan to myself before sitting up in my bed before sliding out with a deep sigh. I bite my lip before grabbing the comforting packing of cigarettes.

I drag myself to my sliding door that leads to my balcony and harshly push it open- not caring out the noise I made in the tall yet small apartment building I lived in.

I leant against the cold metal rail while shivering at a cold breeze blows by. I pull out a simple death stick before tapping it against the box. Sliding out the blue lighter from my pocket I place the cigarette between my lips before starting a spark at the lighter.

I bring the flame the flame to the end of the stick and lightly inhale to start the burning process all while leaning up to look at the sky.

"Where are you?"

*Y/n's P.O.V*

"GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF ME BEFORE I SPLIT OPEN YOUR SMALL ASS DICK!"

The hands are instantly removed from my waist and shoulder as I wake up from my place tied up on a chair.

"Uh- I told you she was violent sir!" The male is installs dismissed out the room by who looks like the leader.

"I'm sorry for the way you were brought here. You see we thought you'd fit in well here given how well you play in games. You've played 5 games in the last week...why"

I glare at the male before laughing slightly. "I wanna get out of this fucking hell that's why! I've got a fucking like you know?! I've got a girlfriend waiting' for me!" I thrashed around in the chair- this shit was hurting my back.

I see a slight widening in their eyes at the mention of girlfriend but no one seemed bothered by it.

"Well that explains that..."

I raise an eyebrow at the comment by I'm cut off from commenting by a clearing of someone's throats.

"Welcome to the beach"

*Kuina's P.O.V*

"Mam! I'm here!"....no reply...

"Mama?"

I explore the house to find it empty. She said she'd be in all day?
No she has to be in all day, she's ill.

My mother only lived a few streets away so I never saw the need to check before coming if we already planned it.

"Maybe she went out?"

I was feeling increasingly glum and depressed at the disappearance of my girlfriend 2 months ago. I'd increased my smocking and got drunk a few more times than I'd like to admit.

I shuffle around my bad before pulling up my bag and pressing the power button on my phone.

Huh?...but it was fully charged earlier...

I walk back into my mothers room only to find her phone on the nightstand and her bed messy- something I failed to notice was the shower running.

I knock lightly. "Mama! You in here?" After no reply I knock again. What if she's fallen?

I push open the door to see...nothing...her clothes on the floor but there was no one...I reach in and turn of the shower but speed walking outside.

W-what the fuck is happening?

I start to lightly jog in a panicked stare trying to find well anything! I need to find someone! Maybe she got into an accident...but I couldn't find anyone!

I find myself in the middle of a normally busy 4 way junction yet all the cars were still...and empty.

I find myself shaking as I spin around and try and find anything.y breathing drastically increased.

"W-where is everyone!MAMA?!....Where are you....Y/n...I'm scared."

And then black

*~*~*~*

Ah yes. To be kidnapped.

Wait...is it still kidnapping if your an adult... shit wish I could look this up.

"What do you think she's thinking About?"

"How the fuck am I meant to know huh? She's probs shitting herself right now."

I scoff, guess they didn't know I was awake. "I mean right area right place- thinking about my girlfriend eating me up. Mostly like the most sexual thing you'll ever here from a females mouth with a face like yours"

Ah yes. To be punched in the face by a egotistical small dick male. Most like sexualises woman in every way possible and is a total dick.

I spit a tiny amount of blood from my lip before in pushed to the floor. After a little 2 vs 1 I find myself walking of at a broken into shop- as much as I disliked my father his extreme harsh love made me tough.

I find myself slightly limping due to a bruise on my side but the pain soon becomes dull and only a small throbbing feeling remains.

The sound of an engine catches my attention- t-there are other?! More than those dicks?!

A light smile reaches my face as I slight run towards the sound while screaming.

"HEY! HELP ME!"

Soon enough in picked up my two people. Both dresses in some form of swimwear. They asked if I had any cards. With a confused look they explained everything...and I mean everything.

W-wait...Y/n....maybe she's-

I can't help but bite in my thumb while thinking of the possibility of her being alive.

*Y/n's P.O.V*

" You ready? Let's go!"
(Stray kids :D )

"Hold you horses!" I'm stopped by someone grabbing my hoodie causing me to gag.

"Steady in the stables" I choke back before I'm let go cause a hand to fly to my throat to smooth it.

The white haired males tilted his head while muttering "thought females were meant to have good gag relaxes?"

"DO I LOOK LIKE I SUCK DICK TO YOU?" I make a point to look down at my camo print shorts and metal platted shoes. I made a matching camo one piece under which I had to show when in public or not playing a game.

The male shrugs. "Could have been bi- who am I to assume?"

I click my tongue and turn before commenting "you a twink for Niragi and you give of top sub vibes"

He either didn't hear me or chose to ignore me as we walked into the official meeting room. The boss raises as eyebrow at the sight at my hoodie being done up along with the short. I'm return I flash my wrist showing #10 before flipping him off.

Top 20 normally seemed to get away with wearing more clothes take Ann for example.

After a shitty and long meeting I found myself being clicked in the forehead. "Day dreaming again y/l/n?"

I scoff "Excuse me sir, only Draco can take my last name into his mouth!" I playfully glare at Chishiya.

He looks a bit confused and slowly nods. "Um whos draco?...also ain't you like? Gay?"

I look under and walk down the hallway while speak. "Mmmm let's just say my girlfriend was my boyfriend before" he looks even more confused.

"Wait, so your bi?"

I shrug and mumble "I guess pansexual would apply more but either way I just don't really care about gender. If it's human- any hole is a goal!"

"What did you say." He pauses.

"Any hole is a whole" I wink at him and force my body back to make it seem like in checking his ass out. "Got some nice buns the-

"Boss said there's a new girl...her names Kuina or somthing?" My ears peak at the convocation and I whip around within a flash the males body is pressed against the wall with a single knife against his throat.

"What did you fucking say" I growl out as the man raises his arms.

"Kuina?"

Within a flash Ive dropped the knife and practically sprint off the bosses new person room. I barge full force against the door causes two guards behind it go to flying across the room.

I fall to my knees as I stare at the back of a beloved female that I called my girlfriend.

Her hair only reached her shoulder and as thin- normally I would put it in some type of braid with her with extensions...it made her feel more herself. Her face turned and my gaze snapped to her clear sweet yet devilish eyes.

She lets out a gaps as I rush in-front of her slinging my body, my knees collapsing and my face resting on her face.

My eyes are sheared with tears as she grabs my face and lifts it gentle to her hers. Her whole body shaking as she wipes away my tears.

"I-I...you were gone" she breaks down as I hush her gently and bury my face into her waist. My tears matching tears as I whisper back.

"I'd never....never leave you"

*~*~*~*
HI BABE BEANS! (I'm calling yall that now-) I have finished one :0 why do my lgbtq+ ones always end up being my fav? I myself am pan :3 no I'm not bi why? Because I would also date non-binary people and other gender.

I'm not sexually active even though I've been offered,I'm the legal age, and I'm on birth control. I just don't see the need too. When I was younger (13/14) I left ALOT of pressure to send nudes and that slowly turned into pressure to have sex cause everyone else was doing it. After I while I noticed that I DIDNT want too land I HATED sending nudes.

People have tried to identify as asexual due to this. No I am not :) I simply just don't want to have sex (I have K-POP ffs for that-JKJK...But no one look at my reading lists) I think my reasons in trauma related. My mum use to sleep with a lot of men for attention and one day she want away with him and left me. I've also watched her cheat and all sorts so I think that's one huge turn off for me. Another is the fact that I just really don't want too.

If you ever get to around 13/21 years old and feel pressure or feel like you have to do something (you may think your not really per pressure and just want to do it) take a good week or two- maybe even longer and REALLY think about it. It took me 3 years to finally release I didn't wanna have sex and I happy I never have. In fact I've done nothing sexual in person apart from kiss. I'm proud of that...people at my college and shocked and proud that I am too.

As someone who makes ALOT of sexual jokes people are ALWAYS in shock when they find out 😂 it so funny tbh 😂😂😂.

But yeah to sum up. Don't let anyone tell you your sexuality or what your going to do! 💖

Requested: @ShuKurnia2007

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 88 10
[๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฑ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ] โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” A young girl, naive and naif who wasn't made for the game of life and death, one day cross...
508K 17.7K 49
"๐™‹๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข๐™ž๐™จ๐™š, ๐™—๐™–๐™—๐™ฎ, ๐™„'๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™› ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฉ. ๐™„'๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™› ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช...
13.9K 334 11
๐ƒ๐Ž๐๐“ ๐’๐๐„๐€๐Š ๐˜ข ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ช ๐˜น ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜บ๐˜ข ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ค ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ช ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ง ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฌ...
34.6K 892 35
[ โ˜† through a collision came an interest. ] chishiya x reader 30/40 chapters completed.