Five Hargreeves/ Aidan Gallag...

By dracomalfoysimp78893

You are 18 in all the books. This is an Aidan Gallagher, Five Hargreevss and Nicky Harper imagine book. There... More

The top Assassin
Since 1948!
Black coffee with a side of you ๐Ÿ˜‰
๐•‚๐•๐•’๐•ฆ๐•ค'๐•ค ๐”น๐•–๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐”ฝ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•–๐•Ÿ๐••
Aidan Gallagher X Reader
Two Number Fives?
What are we?
Live stream- Aidan
Who needs popularity when I have you- Nicky
The switch
The fake eye
The one girl you don't cross
Bowling with Hearts
Five or Five?
Hate is my love. Part one
Hate is my love. Part two
A bitch or misunderstood?- Nicky
I am the Board- Five
Change- Five
who doesn't want drugs, sex and attention
T.W//Pain- Aidan//T.W
Runaway- Nicky
Maybe school is okay- Five
Author Note! Please read
The b!tch aka number 8
We found our love in a hopeless place
Season three
But I'm dead...
Lyric prank -Aidan
Premier- Aidan Gallagher
Movie tickets- Nicky
sorry-aidan Gallagher
Truth or water- Aidan
y/ns story in the words of y/n
Five?
Help me- Aidan
Paparazzi- Aidan

The Christmas party

1.1K 19 6
By dracomalfoysimp78893

A/n: As yall know I have taken over the authors book.

I was walking with my friend Millie to get Starbucks after just shooting our latest stranger things episode when someone pushed her into the ground.

"Omg Millie are you okay?"

She smiles and takes my hand as we watch the girl who knocked Millie over flip us off.

"Yeah, I'm fine. That was weird."

I smirk and give her, her drink. We walk for another couple minutes when we finally get to set. I play Esmeralda Kane who is Elevens best friend and sister with her power being time, She can freeze time for a bit and can see the future sometimes. The cast and I had all agreed to host a Christmas party for our current and past cast and their friends. 

"Hey, boys! Where to first?"

We all hug then they look at me.

"You still have to ask Robert Sheehan and the Mortal Engines cast! So well be go to the theme park you'll be staying home."

I groan but agree to what they've said and write the note.

ᴛᴏ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴏʟᴅ ᴍᴏʀᴛᴀʟ ᴇɴɢɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀꜱᴛ,

ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ᴡᴇʟʟ! ɪᴍ ɪɴᴠɪᴛɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ʏᴇᴀʀʟʏ ᴄʜʀɪꜱᴛᴍᴀꜱ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴀʟʟ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ. ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴅʀɪɴᴋꜱ, ᴘᴏᴏʟ, ᴋᴀʀᴀᴏᴋᴇ, ᴀɴ ɪɴᴅᴏᴏʀ ᴘᴏᴏʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴍᴏʀᴇ. ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʙʀɪɴɢ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ! ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴇʀʀɪᴇʀ. ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ xᴏxᴏ. 

ꜱᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ.

*Time skip to party. You pick the dress.*

So many people came to the party including famous singers and actors. I was kind of disappointed that Robert didn't come until I notice him in the crowd talking to a boy around my age and probably another cast friend.

"Robert is that you?"

Robert turns giving me a big hug.

"Y/n! I have missed you so much!"

I smile as he lets go.

"I missed you to Robert. Who are your friends?"

He smirks at me.

"This is David and this is Aidan. Aidan and you are the same age."

I roll my eyes at Roberts comment but when I look at Aidan I see he is quite cute. 

"Y/n! This is our song!" 

I smile at the boys but not before saying 

"Pleasure meeting you"

I went up to Millie who passed me a microphone and started to play die young. Millie sang the first lines of the song.

"I hear your heartbeat to the beat of the drums. Oh what a shame that you came here with someone-"

Millie was cut off by a guy in the crowd screaming.

"So it's a shame that she has a boyfriend! I should just leave!"

I turn around to Millie then back at James- my boyfriend- and sigh. I feel bad because I didn't really like James but he had threatened Millie and my career if I didn't date him and plus I have a big crush on Aidan.

"James its just song lyrics-"

"Yeah, just song lyrics so if I did this-" He kisses the girl beside him who happened to be my other best friend T.J McGibbon aka young Vanya who gave a fake gag "I can say it's just for a joke"

I feel anger boiling in me but I know I cant snap.

"No, I would call that trying to make drama."

He scoffs at me.

"Drama would be having your best friend sing about it being a shame that I'm here!"

I walk off the Karaoke platform and walk over to Millie's phone connecting it to the tv showing pictures of James kissing random girls and saying that he's single. Everyone looks shocked except Millie and T.J because we had already planned to expose him.

"Well here's some gossip, we are done."

"Y/n I got a song to explain this, Hit em up style"

I smirk at Millie and T.J.

"Well, that was fun. I need a drink ill see you two"

*Aidans Pov*

Robert had said to us all about a Christmas party and how he wanted us all to come in our best clothes and make a good impression on the host because he was really close to her and they hadn't seen each other in months. I hesitantly agree worried that I will somehow mess this up.

"Robert! Is that you?"

As Robert introduces me to a beautiful H/c haired girl I realise that it was my celebrity crush Y/n L/n and oh my god she cleans up well shes usually always in ripped rainbow jeans and ripped shirts. She leaves going to do karaoke with T.J and another girl when I hear someone yell at her from the crowd. Talking about being her boyfriend which kind of made me feel bad for liking her. She starts saying the funniest things and exposed the hell out of him but I could see she was hurt. I had to talk to her. I watch her run up the stairs and decide to follow her only to see her ripping down a wall of pictures. I walk over to the poor girl and walk in front of her grabbing her hands.

"Hey, it's okay. Care to tell me why such a jerk was dating such a kind and funny girl like you?"

She looks at me shocked, Did I overstep? Then she starts laughing and snuggles her head into my chest making my heart race a thousand times faster.

"Oh my god. If someone told me that I would be talking to my celebrity crush about how my boyfriends an abusive jerk I would totally kick them for getting my hopes up but here we are."

I look up surprised but shes to busy laughing to even understand what she said.

"I-I uhhh. Crush? Wait abusive! Where is he I'll show him abusive nobody should treat you like that!"

She just laughs harder and I decide to pick her up and put her on the bed beside me but she had different plans getting on my lap and crying into my shoulder.

"Calm down Gallagher your starting to sound jealous"

She wraps her legs around my waist and starts crying again this time into my chest.

"Y/n what's wrong?"

No reply

"Y/n?"

I then hear soft snores, shes asleep.

"If you think shes drunk shes not so whatever she said is true. She will also remember everything."

I turn to see Millie- Y/ns best friend- and T.J- Young Vanya- smiling at me.

"Y/n doesn't drink Aidan but when she gets sad she does expose herself and sometimes other people hence why she ran before anyone could talk to her. So now that you know that she likes you what are you going to do?"

I look at T.J well softly putting Y/n under the covers.

"I guess I have to admit that I like her too"

I kiss Y/ns forehead and leave a note since we all hear Robert saying its time to go.

 Y/n, 

You fell asleep before I could tell you I like you back and I have liked you ever since that one time you guest stared on Nicky, Ricky, Dicky and Dawn. When you kissed my cheek on the show and off the stage I knew I liked you. I know It's early and you just broke up with what's his face but if you ever want to get coffee with me I would be happy to call it a date :) I wish I could stay but Roberts calling. Text me!

-Aidan xoxo ♥

*Y/ns Pov*

As I read Aidans, note for the fifteenth time I finally realise that he asked me out. I go on to Instagram to see Aidan had followed me and I quickly followed back.

AidanRGallagher✔️

Hey :)

Heyyyy

 Are you feeling okay from last night?

yeah :) Thank you so much for looking after me!

It was my pleasure! are you free to get coffee?

Oh shit! Im meant to be on set I havent gotten changed or anything! Im three hours late!

Just call in sick sleepy head!

Oh yeah🤦 Where would I be without you?

So coffee? I'll pick you up and pay

How could I say no to having FREE coffee with my crush

I feel like your in it more for the free coffee.

See you in 5 Gallagher ;)

Avoid the comment much🙄

Love you😘

I didn't mean it like that!

I love you too L/n😘

Y/noffical liked message

*Ding Dong*

"Hey stranger" 

I smirk giving him a hug.

"Hey, free coffee guy. Let's go get me my free coffee"

He rolls his eyes at me and takes me into the car.

"Hmm you don't deserve free coffee. Your gonna have to pay me somehow."

I look confused.

"You know I think a kiss could pay sufficiently"

He taps his lip and I smirk but I think he sees my plan because he caught my face as I go to swerve him smashing his lips into mine. He pulls away and I jokingly pout making him smirk. He kisses me again this time deeper after a bit he licks my bottom lip asking for entrance I decide to tease him by biting his tongue making him moan and grab my face hard making my mouth drop open. He slips his tongue into my mouth exploring every part. I hop on to Aidan's lap and start grinding a bit earning a raspy moan from him. As we pull apart Aidan pulls me back in for a hug.

"God I love you Y/n."

"I love you too Aidan"

"I think you've earnt a coffee"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 158 33
Leta Hargreeves, mentee of the world renowned Reginald Hargreeves and a member of the Umbrella Academy, had tried her hardest to forget her past. Wea...
8.5K 227 62
"I need you, Five Hargreeves. Even though the world is ending. The moon is probably going to explode or the sun will fall and the earth won't ever be...
620K 9.8K 131
some random imagines and preferences that i wrote whenever im bored or when i just think of it ๐Ÿ˜ƒ DATE STARTED: idfk it was like a month after i join...
644K 14.1K 101
*NOT EDITED* A set of imagines that pop into my mind in the middle of the day. Or night. I am in no way sexualizing Aidan Gallagher. He is 17 and tha...