My Little Prince

Par lets_go_to_therapy

A MDLB story *mommy dom little boy* Lukas has lived his life hidding his little/submissive side. His father t... Plus

My Little Prince
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

Chapter 1

339 8 2
Par lets_go_to_therapy

Sorrow tears tainted my once tan skin. After being locked down in this cage for so long, my skin seemed to lose its shine and turn into pale color. Bags imprinted under my eyes, it felt like my eyes hadn't shut ever since they threw me in here. Everytime I tried falling asleep this annoying dripping sound kept my mind from shutting off. All day long, drip drop drip drop, it's never ending. I more than once screamed at it too shut the hell up, but of course it's not like the water drop could hear my death threats. God I'm gonna lose it soon.

Everyday they send malnourished boy, around the age of 17 to bring me food. They feed me, if I'm lucky, one full meal a day, when I'm not lucky the food is either rotten or there's barely anything left on the leftover plat.

But today the boy didn't come.

I smiled, this has to be the cruelest joke God had ever played on a human. I don't even remember how I got here. They barely feed me, but at least I get something everyday, but I guess today they decided to give up on my sorry ass

From all the fatigue my eyes started to shut. BANG, my body jumped, my heart almost giving out on me. Jesus have a little respect for the dead, or more like soon to be dead. I had bashed my head on the concrete wall, almost knocking myself out. I brought my hand to the back of my hair and started caressing the throbbing pain.

"Get up" said a gruffy voice, the man who appeared to look like a 80 years old cave man started to bang his wooden stick on my cages bars.

I chuckled looking straight in his eyes. He looked down at me frowning his eyebrows. He tried to make himself look more intimidating, which I found looked more funny than the hobbo look he was going for. But I stared straight in his eyes not flinching or even thinking about looking away first.

" I SAID GET UP" He tried again in a more 'aggressive' tone, which made me roll my eyes.

"Get me some Taco Bell first"

He seemed to let out a sort of growling noise. He fumble the keys in his hand and began opening my cell door. He made his way infront of me pretty quickly. He took a fist full of my hair and pulled on it, making me look up at him.

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TALKING LIKE THAT TO ME BITCH"
He yelled, making his stinky breath hit my nose and enter my lungs. Your breath is more threatening than your words my dude.

"I..I'm..J..Joe.." I stutter dramatically trying to catch fresh oxygen

"WHAT DID YOU SAY??" He continued yelling with his 'threatening' tone

"...JOE MAMA" I yelled back finishing my phrase. I also made sure some of my saliva hit his disgusting face. Yah I'm starting to think this place made me suicidal.

Shock plastered his face as he processed my words. Then it quickly masked to one of anger. His eyes screamed you bout to die, his hand on my hair clutched tighter than before if even possible.

Ah fuck, I just duged my own fucking grave.

I smiled innocently,

"I also like killing people haha, well compare to you I kill them on COD while you kill them in real life, there's a small difference, but not that much, so I might be your twin sister ya know, cause were so a like and all" I rambled hoping it'll save me time

"I killed my whole family" he said darkly in his deep scratchy voice

Sweat dribbled down my forehead

"Ah look at that the DNA test came in, and apparently were absolutely not related haha" I say cheerfully and relieved. I'm mentally crying, how could I fuck up this bad. Ya know what he should just kill me now and save me from further embarrassment.

I felt a cold metal press against my neck. I looked down, cutting myself with the knife accidentally. Making me flinch my head back up, ow wtf.

I felt the old man's nose rub against my neck. Uhhh??.

"Fuck you smell so sweet, no wonder they wanted to take you" he said almost in a daze

Another door banged open, making making creepy sniffy guy snap from his lala land daze.

He dropped the knife that he was holding against my neck and fearly made his way to the cage door.

There appeared to be 3 men who had joined us. The old but looks kind young man in the middle seemed very powerful and important. The aura radiating off of him was one that could bring anyone to it's knees, this man was extremely dangerous and feared, I even saw the old man from before cower at his presence infront of the cell door. His clothes seemed royalty like, he looked like some sort of powerful king.

I looked beside him at the men on the right, he looked young, maybe 17 or 18 years old. He kept his eyes trained on the ground. His clothing also seemed royalty like. I couldn't see his face properly but he had a sort of cuteness to him, he figited with his fingers. He stood at a height of 5"6 while I stood at 5"8. He looked like a delicate prince.

While the men on the left, looked sort of like a butler, he had the outfit of one.

"Rakand, what were you about to do to our prisoner" asked the old king man in a calm authoritative tone.

"I..I..well..um.." he started but then dropped to his knees

" I'm sorry, I sorry my king, I couldn't help myself, she's omitting this strong delicious smell, I tried to fight it but I just couldn't. She extremely dangerous" he rambled in a fearful tone, but then decided to put all the blame on me, great *eye roll*

"LEAVE"

The disgusted man scurried off out of the dungeon

The 'king' looked down at my dirty state, scrunched his nose and furrowed his eyebrows, he seemed to be deep in thoughts as he analyzed me.

"Son" he started, the innocent boy looked up at his father, awaiting his instructions

"I'm gifting her as your pet. You need to start acting like a responsible man." He now averted his eyes to his son, in a strong glare he continued

"Don't disappoint me" the king took his leave, nodding his head at the butler

"Y..Yes father" the boy stuttered softly,

I looked up at the boy. Now having a perfect view of his face. It left me speechless. The boy looked like a frail angle sent from heaven. He was softly bitting his lip, while he figited with his hands. His innocent doe eyes averted to the ground made him seem even more adorable.

He finally looked up my way, our eyes boring into each other. But right when his eyes caught mine, he seemed to bring them back down to the floor.

"Young master, should I bring the human pet to your room" the butler said politely breaking the daze the boy made me go in.

I now looked up at the butler, who was approaching me in a swift calming manner.

"Y..yes please Gandolf, I..I will be gone for a couple of hours, so settle her in please" I felt a swoosh of air hit my face, I quickly looked up and the boy was already gone.

"May you stand Miss" he asked nicely

"Uh yah, okay" I said awkwardly. I stood on wobbly legs. Stretching my legs and back, stopping after hearing a satisfying crack. Oof that felt good. How long have I been sitting on that floor for.

"Follow me" the butler said cutting me off from my thoughts

We walked down the castle like halls, no one in sight but me and Mr. Butler. There was a lot of doors, probably rooms. But where was everyone? I continued following the old man, till he abruptly stopped infront of a door. This door was different from the other ones, it was slightly bigger and more fancy. Definitely the princes bedroom. He opened the door, I made my way in. The room left me in shock and admiration. It was neatly organized, sort of aesthetic. He had a wall filled with books, I looked to my left and close to the bed was a desk filled with art supplies.

"I will come back in a bit, I'm going to go grab clothing for your stay", the butler quickly left. I heard a click sound, meaning he had locked the door. Not surprised.

I made my way to the book shelves, I closed my eyes and randomly picked one. I looked down at the book In love with my master, huh?, Definitely didn't expect him to be into these kinds of books. I chuckled, well my cutie definitely has a couple hidden secrets.

I took the book and brought it to a near by chair, I sat and started reading, oh I'm gonna love reading this.

Time flew by fast, I heard the door open. I turned expecting to see the butler, but locked eyes with light blue ones.

He avoided my stare and quickly and quietly closed his door.

"U..um..s...sor..sorry I took so l..long...I had s... something to d..do"

I gently cut him off

"It's fine sweetcheeks, I occupied myself, in a rather productive way" I said lifting my eyebrow looking down at the erotic book.

From the corner of my eye, I saw his eyes drop down to the book I was holding, his cheeks quickly turned bright red. His eyes widened in terror and embarrassment.

"I..I...t...thats not..m..mine"  he quickly said in a panicked voice.

I felt a small smirk graze my lips, I looked back up at his,

"Come here" I said calmly but also using a little bit of a dominant tone.

Using an inhuman speed, he made his way to my side.

I looked in his eyes, he looked down quickly avoid my gaze.

I stretched my arm, putting my left hand on his thigh, my dominant aura radiating from my body. He shivered, his legs wobbling, he dropped to his knees, head facing down in a submission stance.

"Good boy" I praised, caressing his soft blond hair. In his daze he rubbed his flushed cheeks on my firm thigh.

"Thank you master"

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

2.7M 156K 49
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
255K 14.9K 16
"ဘေးခြံကလာပြောတယ် ငလျှင်လှုပ်သွားလို့တဲ့.... မဟုတ်ရပါဘူးဗျာ...... ကျွန်တော် နှလုံးသားက သူ့နာမည်လေးကြွေကျတာပါ.... ကျွန်တော်ရင်ခုန်သံတွေက...
270K 31K 78
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
177K 13.8K 35
Her marriage was fixed which was an arranged marriage but she moved to London to pursue her career and dreams and after that, she would marry. But in...