Second Chance (REWRITE)

By echoranger7

To everyone... Izuku was nothing. A child born Quirkless. Once a averge cheery child he and his sister Izumi... More

Note
Chapter 1
Updated Info: Gunvolt
Muses
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Family
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Info: Zenaro
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
TO BE CONTINUED

Chapter 7

2.5K 29 12
By echoranger7

GV: I see you're handling your Quirk well.

Toru donned the girls' uniform with her head now visible.

Toru: I have you and Mr. Aizawa to thank for that.

GV smiled before sending her back to class. He continued to set up his office when someone entered the room. Someone who he didn't want to see.

Inko: My baby boy, you're back!

She tries to hug him, but he evades her attempts.

GV: I don't know you. I advice you not to touch me.

Inko: But Izuku... It's me your mother.

GV: That's not my name and I have no mother. 

Inko: You are my son. Your name is Izuku Yagi and you will be back in your cage.

Nezu: That's enough! 

Nezu stood at the door with his arms crossed.

Nezu: I won't allow harrassment to any staff members at this school.

Inko: But sir...

Nezu: No buts. Now leave.

Inko leaves, but sent a glare at GV in secret. With her gone, Nezu introduces a fellow student at UA.

Nezu: Let me introduce to you, Mei Hatsume of the Support Class.

GV: The ones who create support gears?

Mei: That's right! So you're Gunvolt? I heard about you. Can I see your baby?

GV: My what?

Nezu: Ms. Hatsume?

Mei: Oh right. Principal Nezu asked me personally to make you a new suit to replace your old one.

GV: New suit?

Nezu: I felt that your old one was getting a bit worn out.

~***~

Nezu: Nice. Very nice.

Mei: I designed it so that you can charge your attacks beyond its limit. I also adjusted your gun and made special bullets to go with it.

GV: (inspects himself) Not bad. I'll tell Power Loader your success.

Mei: Thank you sir!

~***~

Toshinori: So he is here?

Inko: He is and Izumi was right. He's been seeing someone.

Toshinori: I didn't give him consent . He is to be in an arranged marriage with Izumi, Ochako, Momo and Katsuka. We need more powerful grandkids.

Inko: Not to worry. He will have sex with them or else. If not then we'll have Shoto and Katsuki kill him during today's training. Besides who would careless about a Quirkless little doner?

~***~

All Might/Green Kenetic: WE'RE... COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!!!

All Might entered with everyone being excited except for GV and Aizawa, who was reading a book and taking a nap.

All Might: HAHAHAHA, from this day on, I'll be teaching you in heroic training! So put on your suits and meet me on the training field!

Each student received a case with their costumes inside and went to the dressing room.

Aizawa: They're up to something. GV keep an eye on them.

GV: (nods)

~***~

All were in their costumes specially designed for their Quirks. GV donning his new suit as he watched over the class.

All Might: Each team will consist of two people. It'll be a hero vs villain battle. One team will be the heroes, the other will be villains. But let's have a little fun shall we? 

A card was pulled out of the box showing the first battle.

Team A: GV & Toru Hagakure vs Team D: Izumi Yagi & Katsuki Bakugo

GV: (under his breath) Shit...

Bakugo: Finally, I can show that nerd his place. No one dare stand in my way! Get ready, Deku!

Shoto: Time for him to die and that bitch to be my property.

Izumi: Time for my pet to return to his rightful owner.

Katsuka: You're so going down bitch!

Ochako: Don't worry~ I'll save you from this whore's sickness~

All Might: Don't keep us waiting.

GV and Toru made their way to the fake city. GV got a good look at his partner's costume.

GV: You look good. 

Toru: (blushes) Thanks... So what's the plan?

She asked but he was gone.

Toru: Gv? Gunvolt where did you go?

"Bomb Secure. Hero Team Wins"

~***~

GV stood by the bomb. While Toru was embarrassed, he quickly made his way up and touched the bomb. Knowing Bakugo, he was going to come at him right away. Which he did.

Katsuki: Damn you, Deku! How the hell did you get this strong?! You are weak, Quirkless, and don't belong here, you piece of shit!

GV: Like hell I'll tell you.

Katsuki: I said ANSWER ME!

GV fires a bullet. Bakugo took the hit which triggered him that he became a ravage animal.

Katsuki: DIE!!!

At high speed, he rushed at GV, but to his surprise, dodged and chopped his neck. Knocking his long time bully out, Izumi attacks from behind.

Izumi: Fucking die!!!

Izuku electrifies her, making her pass out from shock. He was heading out when Bakugo reemerged with fury in his eyes. His hand raised with a grenade-like gauntlet.

Katsuki: You are a nerd here, a villain! You know that my Quirk isn't just explosions from my hands. Thank to that, I give off a special sweat, which then explodes.

His grin was that of the devil as he held the pin.

Katsuki: This is the reason why that whore never loved you. Why your father despise you so much. You are nothing but weak. You should've taken my advice and jump off that roof. Better yet, kill yourself and those ugly brats of yours!

He pulls the pin, sending a massive explosion. When the smoke cleared, a pile of rubble was standing where GV was.

~***~

In the observation room, everyone was afraid that their classmates were dead while others were somewhat glad that Izuku was gone. All Might, Green Kenetic, Shoto and Ochako smirked.

All Might: Good. You did this worlda favor.

~***~

Katsuki: Serves you right. To weak to even dodged that.

Suddenly a bright light came from under the rubble. A small pod flies out then transforms into a girl. 

Further more, she started to sing as Izuku emerges with blue lightning surging through him.

Hi to ki to shi to mi sono

shu wa kimaseri

Katsuki: H-How? You should be-

GV appeared in front of him and punched him straight into the walls.

Iza aogi mite

oeru omoni wo

Bakugo was visibly about to explode as he threw his gauntlets.

Katsuki: How did you get that Quirk?! Were you lying this entire time?! Did you think you're better than me?! You're not better, for I'm superior in every way!!

Sora to daichi ga fureru

hazama ni wa

Yoru no temaneki

sawagu tainai

Another giant explosion ripped the building, however, GV moved with lighting speed and showed how strong he truly was.

GV: Lightning that flickers / Like a star, and purges all / That violate its realm! Astrasphere!

He summons three electric orbs that circled around him and did major damage to his opponent.

~***~

Katsuka: HOW DID HE EVEN?!?!

All Might/Green Kenetic: DAMN! That Quirkless bastard is still alive

~***~

Itsuka mitayouna

kibi no komorebi mo

Todokanai no wa "dare"

no shiwaza ka

Konton koukai mousei

saisei sarigiwa ootori

Bakugo continues to blast everything. Ignoring the fact that an unconscious Izumi was about to be crushed under the rubble.

GV: Thunder!

Lighting strikes from the ceiling as it electrocutes the ground.

Konton koukai mouzei

saisei naishi wa koutan

Kore sore sunawachi ware

nare tare naru shinro wo

terasu wa

Tomoshibi kagarite

muon no kyoumei to

Kodoku futatsu deai

Kasanaru toki ga michite

Kiseki hitotsu egaku

GV unsheathes his sword and preforms the finishing move.

GV: Sacred sword agleam / Barbarous and bathed in blue / Cleaving right from wrong! Luxcalibur!

His blade transforms into a gigantic electric sword as he slashed at Bakugo and the majority of the building.

Yorokibi utae

GV exited the building with a unconscious Bakugo and Izumi lting on the street. Joining everyone in the observation room right as the building they were in collapsed. When he entered, everyone looked at him in shock. Everyone just looked at him more before attacking him with questions.

Kaminari: Dude, that was so cool!

Sero: You had so many cool moves this whole time.

Kirishima: That was so manly!

Izuku didn't expect such praise due to his past.

~***~

Bakugo and Izumi regained consciousness with a very angry expression on his face. He just saw his victim left and viciously glared at him, wanting to kill him.

All Might: Young Bakugo, I need a word with you.

Bakugou: OK.

They left the observation room and All Might took on a more skinny form. His true form.

Toshinori: Young Bakugo, I'm very disappointed in you. You nearly killed my daughter. Explain yourself.

No word came out of the ash blonde's mouth. Nothing at all. Looking angrily to the ground.

Katsuki: Damn you, Deku! Everything was wonderful until you showed up! Because of you, I lost everything!

Toshinori: But no matter... We'll make sure he dies. Once that is done nothing will stand in our way. We'll be Gods! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

~***~

???: Thank you for aiding the Adept.

The small pod flies next to a woman.

Lola: No problem!

The woman turned her attention at Nezu, who was drinking his tea.

Nezu: I appreciate you for coming here. Thanks to your effort we can conclude the corruption four families are spreading. It's only a matter of time before the curtains are closed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38K 812 14
Izuku Midoriya, formerly known as Yagi. At the age of 4 he was diagnosed as Quirkless. His Mother Inko(Green Storm), his Step-father Toshinori(All Mi...
52.9K 479 13
izuku yagi was bullied through out his life why because he was quirkless well fake quirkless the doctor put him as quirkless in fear of what will hap...
140K 2.9K 52
Izuku Yagi had a good life a loving family great friends but that all changes when he turned four and announced quirkless. After that his sister and...
133K 1.8K 33
Izuku Mugen, formally Yagi never had a happy life. His father, Hisashi Midoriya, died before he was born. His mother, Inko(Xtreme) married Toshinori...