Young love (Harry Potter X Re...

By xKelseyPotterx

Your name in this story is y/n that stands for your name. This story is about your 5 rd year at hogwarts (ord... More

Chapter 1 
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
DO NOT SKIP INPORTENT MESSEG
Chapter 8
imported message plz don't skip
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
THANK YOU
Chapter 17
READ
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Just a note
Chapter 20
Plz answer in the comments
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
AU
Chapter 23
Chatper 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
IM SO SORRY
Chapter 32
Chapter 32

Chapter 12

167 4 0
By xKelseyPotterx

You are still screaming in pain and crying as Harry is carrying you to the hospital wing. As harry walks in the hospital wing as the nurse run out and look at you and Harry then they say "Lay her here" as they run to the bed that Harry lays you on. "What happened" asked the nurse "Umbridge struck her" Harry says mad as he left the hospital wing "Fred George go see where Harry's going" You yell still in pain. "Harry" yelled George "what" "where you going mate" asked Fred "I don't know" answered Harry "it's not the time to go crazy mate" said Fred "Y/N needs you" said George. Harry looks and them with regret and nods and says "thanks guys". Fred and George hugged him and they went back in the hospital wing.

You are still crying and then Harry can't stand to see you cry and runs and hugs you trying to keep his tears in his eye. "Hermione" you say "yes" she answered "can you go get my book bag it has books that I'm reading in it something tell me I will be in here a long time" you say in less pain. Harry whispers in your ear "you left it in my dorm last night I will go get it" "never mind Hermione" you say "ok" she says.

Harry walks up to the boys dorms and picks up your book bag and sits on his bed thinking about if he did not move he would got struck and not you". He gets up and walks to Hedwig and says "go get starlight". He was looking down at his feet and he hears two owls hoot and he holds out his arm and starlight and Hedwig flys down on Harry's arm and off they go to the hospital wing

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97K 2.7K 53
this is about riley weasley and her life at hogwarts as ron's twin sister. a.n. i wrote this when i was 14 and it's not great but i unpublished it a...
39K 730 30
[BEING REWRITTEN! MORE INFO ON MY PROFILE] I've tried multiple times at a decent description but im bad at those, so this is a Reader Insert story an...
9.5K 232 56
This is a y/n and Fred Weasley love story fan fiction You are a Ravenclaw and transferring to Hogwarts entering your 5th year. You're friends consist...
65.7K 2.4K 35
"𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲?" "𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐡, 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐈 𝐚𝐦." ---- 9¾ ⚯͛ ---- "What's your name?" "(Y...